20 Reviews for AA Executive Catering Inc.

Clean Up (3)
Signature Drink (1)
Decor (1)
Wheelchair Access (1)
20 AA Executive Catering Inc. Reviews

AA Executive Catering provided our wedding food (buffet style) and bar service. Our wedding was at an off-site location, and they ABSOLUTELY KNOCKED IT OUT OF THE PARK. Multiple guests told us this was the best wedding food they've EVER had - and we have picky friends. They made our signature drink EVEN BETTER than the original bar we tasted our drink at. Everything ran so smoothy. Erika Mack the coordinator was delightful to work with and all of their staff was absolutely amazing. Choosing a catering service is an anxiety-inducing step in the wedding planning process and I think we snagged the absolute best possible vendor we could. We received several quotes from other caterers that wanted a ridiculous amount of money or even tried to make us feel our budget would never allow us to achieve the type of wedding food we were looking for. AA Executive worked with us every step of the way and did not stop working with us until everything was perfect!!

Profile Picture Kelsey, 7/20/18, 3 Reviews
Category: Catering

AA Executive did a great job. The quality of the food was great and their professionalism was bar none. Erika was especially great to work with.

Profile Picture Allison, 7/6/18, 3 Reviews
Services Used: Chairs, Tables, Clean Up, Set Up, Indoor, Buffet

Please provide guests with changing table in restroom. I had to change my baby on glass table meant for make up touch ups. Not good!

Profile Picture Anna, 3/14/17, 1 Review
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location

If it was not for them our day would not have been a success. I am thankful for all of the hard work and effort they put in.

Profile Picture LaShanda, 6/5/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Flowers, Lighting & Decor, Party Supplies, Rehearsal Dinner Location, Unique Services (Other), Wedding Cake, Wedding Planning

Beautiful venue. Great value for what we paid and food was outstanding. They made our big day easy on us!

Profile Picture Maria, 5/14/16, 1 Review
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue

The staff was everything I could want and more! The food was delicious and hot, the event was clean and the staff was attentive to our every need!

Profile Picture Dawn, 9/22/12, 5 Reviews
Category: Catering

A lot was included for the cost and I turned out great. The very few misshapes in the beginning were over shadowed by the end result. Very well done and would recommend.

Profile Picture User6078413, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Centerpieces, Chair Covers, Chairs, Dance Floor, Decor, Tables, Wheelchair Access, Bartender(s), Champagne Toast, House Beer, House Liquor, Liquor License, Open Bar, Signature Drink, Buffet, Dessert, Hors d'Oeuvres, Plated, Server(s), Stations, Tastings, Cake, Clean Up, Event Planning, Event Rentals, Set Up, Barware, China, Flatware, Glassware, Linens, Indoor

They were wonderful. They adjusted to our needs quickly and everything was done so efficiently that I could not believe it. The food was excellent. The Reception site was beautiful and we did not have to do anything after but take our gifts and misc. items. The staff was very polite and professional. It was an amazing day.

Profile Picture Jennifer, 8/9/08, 1 Review
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Flowers, Wedding Cake

For the average price of a wedding nowadays, they give you a very beautiful venue for a very beautiful price. Due to having a band instead of a DJ, the upgraded us free of charge to a bigger room so the band and our guests would have more room. They also served dinner to our late guests so no one left hungry.

Profile Picture User6904920, 2+ years ago, 2 Reviews
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location

AA Executive catering provided the best brunch we have had in a long time as the dinner for our wedding reception! Our other caterer had to back out and we were stuck 4 months before the reception without food, table service, alcohol, or linens. AA Executive was willing to match what our previous caterer offered and took care of providing linens, alcohol, a waffle bar, and the best bread pudding we have had in a long time. Alissa our representative was so helpful. She even rearranged her schedule to make sure she could meet up with our other vendors and us (via Skype) to make sure everything was in order. We had to plan our reception a few states away from Ohio, but with Alissa and AA Executive Catering on our side, our reception was a less-stressed success!

Profile Picture Sara, 5/3/14, 3 Reviews
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue

Ms. Proctor was absolutely wonderful to work with. She was very accommodating. Anything that you wish to do at your reception she had no problem with. The venue is very, very clean with a lot of room to work with. I would definitely use this venue again for an event.

Profile Picture Kristen, 8/18/07, 5 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
4.7

The team here was amazing to work with us on our dream wedding. They adhered to dietary needs of both the bride and guests. The evening of the wedding they noticed a small child and even offered to make chicken fingers and French fries. My wedding was beautiful and the decor of the hall is amazing all on its own. I do recommend spending the extra money to get chair covers though as they were a hit and made it a little more elegant!

Profile Picture Heather, 7/9/16, 1 Review
4.7

AA Executive Catering did a really great job catering our wedding. The food was delicious and was a hit with our guests! They were very accommodating with a few special requests that we had, as well as with dietary restrictions. Overall, I would say they are an excellent book. The only thing I would say could have been improved is that we gave some specific instructions for when we wanted the food service to start, then on the wedding day it seemed like those instructions had never actually been communicated. We had requested that the initial dish be served for the guests before they sat down to eat, but they didn't start serving until well after everyone had sat down and I asked a bridesmaid to have them start serving. The only reason this was an issue was because we had several toasts taking place at the beginning of the meal so they were serving the dish during the toasts and it was a little distracting; however, this was very minor and I was extremely please with this catering choice.

Profile Picture Larissa, 6/12/16, 3 Reviews
Category: Catering

We had our wedding in October. Originally it was to be outside but with the weather we had to move it indoors. They were very accommodating to set up our ceremony in another room rather than the reception room. The good was great. And the staff was professional and nice. I wish they would have offered the extra food to us. I was told it was donated but I feel like I paid for it so I should've been able to take it home. The bartender was great and he kept the guests happy. If you're looking to have a wedding somewhere I would tell you to choose AA Executive.

Profile Picture User7324591, 1+ year ago, 1 Review
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location

AA Executive is very professional and easy to work with. Beautiful outdoor garden are for ceremonies!

Profile Picture STACY, 10/7/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Barware, China, Flatware, Glassware, Linens, Clean Up, Set Up, Uncovered Outdoor, Centerpieces, Chair Covers, Chairs, Dance Floor, Tables, Bartender(s), Champagne Toast, House Beer, Liquor License, Open Bar, Premium Liquor, Server(s)
4.2

Very willing to work with us on details. Provides great suggestions for venue. Very flexible and willing to help.

Profile Picture Michael, 9/27/14, 1 Review
3.2

The food was wonderful, and it was a beautiful reception. The employees were professional and friendly. They were a little stiff on things like they wouldn't let us put any confetti or anything on the tables because they said that it would get stuck in the carpet! They were pretty pricey, too.

Profile Picture April, 7/15/06, 5 Reviews
3.0

First is foremost the day of the wedding, everything went smoothly and the food was good. However everything leading up to the wedding was not smooth. We went through 3 different wedding planners within a year, it would sometimes take them two weeks to get back to us about simple requests. But like I said above the day of went smoothly.

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture User4371158, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
0.5

We had a very bad experience with AA Executive Catering. 10 days prior to our reception I ordered and paid online for 5 pans of Macaroni and Cheese to be picked up. When our friend went to pick it up an hour before the reception they were closed. Someone was there but said they were returning from an event and had no other orders. Meanwhile not knowing what to do while our guests are waiting to eat we had to order Mac N Cheese and pay more at another restaurant who got it done in 45 minutes when we told them the story (life saver). I called the next day, the manager wouldn't even talk to me about it, she said the owner was in. He asked me for proof of my purchase and if I can email him the confirmation, didn't even attempt to look it up like he didn't believe me. I was still at our hotel and not able to send him anything until the next day, however within 2 hours he calls me to say he found our order and he'll issue a refund. He said a simple sorry and he doesn't know why our order wasn't filled. Never an I'm sorry for your guests having to wait, or you being inconvenienced during your wedding of having to find another caterer. Or even the fact that we had to pay over $100 more somewhere else. I'm glad we got our refund but will never use them ever again!!

Profile Picture Kalee, 1/14/18, 2 Reviews