AA Executive Catering Inc. Reviews

AA Executive Catering Inc.

AA Executive Catering Inc.

Canton, OH
Rating 4.4 out of 5, 20 Reviews
View more information

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2017 Winner
    Allison Married on 07/06/2018
    AA Executive did a great job. The quality of the food was great and their professionalism was bar none. Erika was especially great to work with.
    Anna Married on 03/14/2017
    Please provide guests with changing table in restroom. I had to change my baby on glass table meant for make up touch ups. Not good!
    Lashanda Married on 06/05/2016
    If it was not for them our day would not have been a success. I am thankful for all of the hard work and effort they put in.
    Maria Married on 05/14/2016
    Beautiful venue. Great value for what we paid and food was outstanding. They made our big day easy on us!
  • Phyllis
    Phyllis Married on 04/26/2013
    Our contact person was Alisa Proctor, she was very professional, friendly and extremely responsive to our requests. The reception area was lit in the way that we asked, the food and cake were great. The space was clean and the staff were very professional from beginning to end. It was a great experience from the first day.
    Dawn Married on 09/22/2012
    The staff was everything I could want and more! The food was delicious and hot, the event was clean and the staff was attentive to our every need!
  • User2477654 2+ years ago
    A lot was included for the cost and I turned out great. The very few misshapes in the beginning were over shadowed by the end result. Very well done and would recommend.
    Jennifer Married on 08/09/2008
    They were wonderful. They adjusted to our needs quickly and everything was done so efficiently that I could not believe it. The food was excellent. The Reception site was beautiful and we did not have to do anything after but take our gifts and misc. items. The staff was very polite and professional. It was an amazing day.
  • User2668659 2+ years ago
    For the average price of a wedding nowadays, they give you a very beautiful venue for a very beautiful price. Due to having a band instead of a DJ, the upgraded us free of charge to a bigger room so the band and our guests would have more room. They also served dinner to our late guests so no one left hungry.
    Sara Married on 05/03/2014
    AA Executive catering provided the best brunch we have had in a long time as the dinner for our wedding reception! Our other caterer had to back out and we were stuck 4 months before the reception without food, table service, alcohol, or linens. AA Executive was willing to match what our previous caterer offered and took care of providing linens, alcohol, a waffle bar, and the best bread pudding we have had in a long time. Alissa our representative was so helpful. She even rearranged her schedule to make sure she could meet up with our other vendors and us (via Skype) to make sure everything was in order. We had to plan our reception a few states away from Ohio, but with Alissa and AA Executive Catering on our side, our reception was a less-stressed success!
    Kristen Married on 08/18/2007
    Ms. Proctor was absolutely wonderful to work with. She was very accommodating. Anything that you wish to do at your reception she had no problem with. The venue is very, very clean with a lot of room to work with. I would definitely use this venue again for an event.
    Heather Married on 07/09/2016
    The team here was amazing to work with us on our dream wedding. They adhered to dietary needs of both the bride and guests. The evening of the wedding they noticed a small child and even offered to make chicken fingers and French fries. My wedding was beautiful and the decor of the hall is amazing all on its own. I do recommend spending the extra money to get chair covers though as they were a hit and made it a little more elegant!
    Larissa Married on 06/12/2016
    AA Executive Catering did a really great job catering our wedding. The food was delicious and was a hit with our guests! They were very accommodating with a few special requests that we had, as well as with dietary restrictions. Overall, I would say they are an excellent book. The only thing I would say could have been improved is that we gave some specific instructions for when we wanted the food service to start, then on the wedding day it seemed like those instructions had never actually been communicated. We had requested that the initial dish be served for the guests before they sat down to eat, but they didn't start serving until well after everyone had sat down and I asked a bridesmaid to have them start serving. The only reason this was an issue was because we had several toasts taking place at the beginning of the meal so they were serving the dish during the toasts and it was a little distracting; however, this was very minor and I was extremely please with this catering choice.
  • User2820132 2+ years ago
    We had our wedding in October. Originally it was to be outside but with the weather we had to move it indoors. They were very accommodating to set up our ceremony in another room rather than the reception room. The good was great. And the staff was professional and nice. I wish they would have offered the extra food to us. I was told it was donated but I feel like I paid for it so I should've been able to take it home. The bartender was great and he kept the guests happy. If you're looking to have a wedding somewhere I would tell you to choose AA Executive.
  • STACY
    Stacy Married on 10/07/2017
    AA Executive is very professional and easy to work with. Beautiful outdoor garden are for ceremonies!
    Michael Married on 09/27/2014
    Very willing to work with us on details. Provides great suggestions for venue. Very flexible and willing to help.
    April Married on 07/15/2006
    The food was wonderful, and it was a beautiful reception. The employees were professional and friendly. They were a little stiff on things like they wouldn't let us put any confetti or anything on the tables because they said that it would get stuck in the carpet! They were pretty pricey, too.
  • User1792398 2+ years ago
    First is foremost the day of the wedding, everything went smoothly and the food was good. However everything leading up to the wedding was not smooth. We went through 3 different wedding planners within a year, it would sometimes take them two weeks to get back to us about simple requests. But like I said above the day of went smoothly.

AA Executive Catering Inc.'s reply:

Thank you for taking the time to review us. I am sorry you for the frustrations in your experience with AA Executive Catering. We acknowledge that consistency in planning staff has been erratic this year. Our new management and leadership have renewed our commitment to the best possible experience for our clientele. I am pleased to hear that at the end of the day you had a positive and pleasant experience with us.

We wish you all the best in your new marriage.
    Kalee Married on 01/14/2018
    We had a very bad experience with AA Executive Catering. 10 days prior to our reception I ordered and paid online for 5 pans of Macaroni and Cheese to be picked up. When our friend went to pick it up an hour before the reception they were closed. Someone was there but said they were returning from an event and had no other orders. Meanwhile not knowing what to do while our guests are waiting to eat we had to order Mac N Cheese and pay more at another restaurant who got it done in 45 minutes when we told them the story (life saver). I called the next day, the manager wouldn't even talk to me about it, she said the owner was in. He asked me for proof of my purchase and if I can email him the confirmation, didn't even attempt to look it up like he didn't believe me. I was still at our hotel and not able to send him anything until the next day, however within 2 hours he calls me to say he found our order and he'll issue a refund. He said a simple sorry and he doesn't know why our order wasn't filled. Never an I'm sorry for your guests having to wait, or you being inconvenienced during your wedding of having to find another caterer. Or even the fact that we had to pay over $100 more somewhere else. I'm glad we got our refund but will never use them ever again!!