A2Z Music Factory Reviews

A2Z Music Factory 5
A2Z Music Factory 6
A2Z Music Factory 7

Karen · Married on 09/15/2017

We met with John at the recommendation of our photographer and I am SO GLAD that we did. He was absolutely fantastic to work with and I can't recommend him enough. Throughout the planning process he listened to what we wanted, offered suggestions, and put together an AWESOME playlist for the event. Our dance floor was packed all night and I had several guests ask if they could get a copy of the playlist! John also offers and AWESOME package that includes a sendoff of your choice - the fiber optic wands were a great alternative to sparklers and were a fun takeaway for guests at the end of the night! He also handled our photobooth which was also a huge hit! Thank you for everything!

Sent on 10/30/2017

Brock · Married on 07/16/2017

If you want the words “perfect” or “dream” next to your wedding, choose A2Z. It will be one of the best decisions you ever make. What stands out about A2Z is not only their talent and decades of experience in this industry, but the incredible passion and dedication that John and his crew have to customizing and going above and beyond to make sure every tiny little detail is perfect. They are so hard working and will go the extra mile to make sure you are having the best time of your life!

A2Z has a ton of wedding experience and they work with couples who know exactly what they want, or work with people like us who really didn’t know where to start. They invited us to their office in Sterling and walked us through ideas, helping us envision all the things, from games to lighting to décor, that they could offer to help make our wedding day unforgettable for us and our families and friends.

A2Z proved that they can do just about anything, and do it flawlessly. We had an Indian wedding ceremony and we were in absolute awe when we saw the final product of a breathtaking Mandap that their team built from scratch. For our Baraat, they provided mobile speakers for the procession. They did all the sound for the ceremony (outdoors) and the reception (indoors). The lighting they provided for the reception was gorgeous, and the spotlights helped turn people’s attention to the specific events taking place, whether it was entrances, dances, speeches, or the cake-cutting.

A2Z organized our reception grand entrances, and made sure our families and friends had a blast, whether they were into dancing, games, or photos! They set up and manned a photobooth, and even a pavilion with tons of games. They also coordinated a beautiful exit for us by organizing the guests to create a tunnel of sparklers and provided sandboxes for safe disposal.

We had no wedding planner and rehearsal, but everything was executed perfectly thanks to the A2Z crew.

Sent on 01/14/2018
    A2Z Music Factory 8
    A2Z Music Factory 9
    A2Z Music Factory 10
    A2Z Music Factory 11

Kristen · Married on 06/17/2017

Having had the pleasure of working with John and Carrie for our daughter's recent wedding (June 17) and our son's wedding last July 2, I can not recommend them highly enough! The service John provided MADE the reception! He knows how to make this most wonderful event even more memorable. John takes the time to get to know the bride and groom, helps them bring their vision forward and make the reception unique to the couple. Our son and his bride are a bit zany and the energy John brought reflected that. My daughter and her groom are very quiet and reserved and he was able to create a dignified and enjoyable reception. Lights, drawings, bubbles, sparklers, and by far the best motivating/entertaining Master of Ceremonies ever! Truly an EVENT planner!! And John is a genuinely nice man! Truly, we have nothing but high praise for A2Z Music Factory!

Sent on 07/22/2017

Kathy · Married on 06/10/2017

Thank you!! Thank you!! Thank you!! to John and Carrie Howard (and team) for helping us create such a magical wedding day and reception for our daughter and son-in-law! We can attest that all of these client reviews are true and A2Z Music Factory is the team to hire if you want an exceptional and memorable event! A2Z Music was on our short list of DJ's when we were searching for entertainment for our daughter's wedding, but after our Day of Coordinator recommended them and shared numerous examples of how John and his team go above and beyond, we were hooked.
    Planning a wedding is overwhelming and John is a rock and someone you can lean on to help with planning the minute by minute details of how your day will unfold. His experience, expertise, enthusiasm, calmness, and smile helped reassure us that our daughter's wedding would turn out perfect--and it did :) John considered EVERY detail....the minute by minute choreographed song selections for the ceremony, cocktail hour, wedding party introduction music, first dances, dinner music, reception music, to the reception lighting to enhance the mood and progression of the evening, and the open-air photo booth with awesome props....John was in charge of the entire event....all the way to the sparkler send off at the end! John Howard is someone who is great at his craft and once you work with him, it becomes apparent how much he loves his job and he will work tirelessly to create a magical event unique to the bride and groom. A2Z Music Factory went above and beyond and we couldn't have been happier!!

Sent on 07/27/2017
  • Christina

Christina · Married on 06/04/2017

John Howard of A2Z Music Factory was recommended to us by our venue, Harbour View, in Woodbridge, VA. John was amazing to work with throughout the entire process. I'm in love with all things lighting, and it was my number one wedding priority. I had only a budget of a thousand dollars which is not much for lighting. With that budget John made my lighting dreams come true with gorgeous red up lights. When I walked into the ballroom I was shocked to see that he had thrown in pin lighting on our cake and guest book table. John also surprised me with "moving heads" so my room changed colors with as the evening progressed. It was everything I had always wanted on my wedding night. When I walked in the room, the lights took my breathe away. John's flexibility with payments truly made things so much easier. I can't wait to have another big event so I can have the opportunity to work with John and A2Z again. His work was magical!!

Sent on 07/16/2012

Diane · Married on 06/03/2017

My son was married at Osprey’s in June 2017, it was a wonderful experience. My guests have all reached out and expressed how impressed they were with the venue and the entire experience. The view is priceless. Our DJ, John Howard (A2Z Music) was fantastic. He is very creative and made great suggestions for the reception. Our guests were so impressed! They laughed, they cried, they danced and had a wonderful time. You don’t need a wedding planner to keep everything in line if you have John! He is very passionate about his job and his wife Carrie is available if you need help or suggestions. John played a big part in giving my new daughter a Cinderella wedding she will never forget.

Sent on 06/24/2017

Kristen · Married on 05/28/2017

We had the best time celebrating A2Z as our DJ. We still have guests complimenting our DJ choice because he was able to fit all the events the groom and groomsmen wanted to do through the night as traditions they wanted to keep. He worked extremely well with the planner and the photographer to keep the night on time schedules despite getting behind with the toasts. We were also extremely surprised with the quality of the memory book Carrie put together in the following weeks from the Photo Booth. I had nothing to worry about especially with this being a one stop shop including lighting, Photo Booth and music. It made everything so easy to plan! Thank you john and carrie!

Sent on 07/30/2017

David · Married on 05/27/2017

My wife and I booked A2Z for our wedding ceremony and reception and we just love them! John and his whole team were incredibly easy to work with and were very skilled at creating the experience we wanted.

We mostly interacted with John, and while my wife and I went into the event planning with some ideas, we also didn't know everything we wanted to do or how to do it. But A2Z has extensive experience with weddings, a wide variety of services, and a warehouse of equipment and accessories, so John showed us a wide variety of options and helped guide us through the planning process. They just seemed to have a knack for finding that right balance for creating a great event: figuring how much to plan, how to do it, when to offer their own ideas, and when to just go with whatever we wanted.

They also performed brilliantly at the event. The energy was positive and great and everything went very smoothly. They really just have a good intuition about what to do and coordinated well with us along with our wedding coordinator and even the guests. It was really a magical day for my wife and I and A2Z just seemed to make it happen so easily. If we were planning the wedding all over we would totally book them again!

Sent on 07/31/2017

Christine · Married on 05/20/2017

John is the life of the party! He has great ideas and helps plan our the music from day one. We heard over and over again how incredible our music was and John kept the party going the entire time. Our day was made special by John and A2Z Music. Our friends who are getting married have been requesting his information nonstop since our wedding. That shows how the all attendees noticed how incredible he was. THANKS FOR EVERYTHING JOHN! book him- you won't regret it.

Sent on 06/02/2017

Jennifer · Married on 04/29/2017

John and Carrie embody all of the characteristics needed to make for a spectacular event. They are professional, personable, responsive, flexible and offer great suggestions if asked.

We had an awful experience with the DJ we hired for our wedding and found ourselves looking for a new DJ 10 days before our wedding! Luckily, John was available and he stepped in and made it better than it could have ever been. He offered custom lighting and exit accessories like bubble machines, sparklers, etc., which the previous DJ did not even offer. It was a slam dunk and everybody keeps telling us just how perfect the whole day was. It was perfect for us, but we planned it to our liking. To hear that it was perfect for others is music to our ears! Thank you, John and Carrie, for going above and beyond to make our special day our best day ever!

Jennifer and Roger Goldman

Sent on 05/03/2017

Ashley · Married on 04/22/2017

A2Z Music Factory was a great choice for our wedding. We had DJ Romin selected for our ceremony and reception and he did a fabulous job walking us through the music selection and timeline for the event. We planned our wedding out-of-state, so he was very accommodating and worked with us via Facetime. Everything went smoothly under his watch. He even kept us calm when things started to get hectic during the event, which we really appreciate.

Sent on 07/30/2017
  • Kylie

Kylie · Married on 04/15/2017

10 stars! I can't say enough about the John and Carrie Howard Team, Steven and Eddie included. Our special day was absolutely perfect in part bc of this incredible team! DJ, Draping, Photobooth, Lighting, event coordination, NIMBUS cloud and to top it they are delightful people to work with- definitely A2Z, everything you could want for a wedding event. John and Carrie met with us 3 times before the wedding to review songs, draping, theme and to provide support and suggestions. I was upset when initially the draping color I wanted was not available BUT.. John and Carrie as a surprise had the draping shipment expedited and was absolutely stunning at our wedding! Thank you to the Howard Team and A2Z workers for making our wedding the event of our lifetime!!!!

Sent on 04/26/2017

Rebecca · Married on 04/08/2017

A to Z was awesome! We loved the uplighting in the ballroom and the pin lighting on our cake and bouquet. The paper lanterns created just the look we wanted and the technician who stayed was great.

Thank you!!

Sent on 04/24/2017

Jessica · Married on 03/25/2017

Thanks John with A2Z Music Factory. You were seriously such an instrumental part in our wedding...The music, the recordings, the lighting, the organization, EVERYTHING you did just blew me away. Such high professionalism and perfection!! Our vision could not have come to fruition without you.

Sent on 04/14/2017

Erin · Married on 12/29/2016

One of our best decisions wedding planning was choosing A2Z Music Factory! We loved working with John and Carrie. We used them for their DJ services and Photo Booth - and ended up with lighting from them as well. My (now) husband was very concerned about our wedding DJ - he's seen bad ones apparently. But as soon as we met with John (via Skype since we were planning from a distance!) he put my husband's mind at ease. John had ideas for keeping the party going, suggestions for entrance songs and more! He made planning so much easier! Carrie even met us at the venue to show us some lighting options before the wedding.

During the wedding it was even more clear we had made the right decision with A2Z. John kept the party going and kept everything on schedule, without feeling like he was intruding into the night. He played music that kept people dancing (and we had gotten to approve) and was a lot of fun! He had microphones for speeches, and he even did our sparkler sendoff at the end of the night. We didn't have to worry about anything! John also added some lighting to our reception venue, and it really made the space more "ours" and look even more special. He definitely knows what he's doing with lighting!

The Photo Booth was also a lot of fun! I requested extra props and they brought us everything I had asked for and more!! We had things for Christmas, New Orleans themed items (since that's where we met), and traditional Photo Booth props. You name it, they had it for us. And the pictures from the booth are so fun - everyone loved it! We also got all of the images from the Photo Booth and it was so fun to see all of guests enjoying themselves!

Sent on 01/23/2017

Megan · Married on 10/21/2016

John was a perfect DJ for our wedding. Our planning session was a lot of fun, full of laughs, and they were very responsive with emails. John was very attentive during the wedding and kept us on schedule. My guests had a blast dancing and I got lots of compliments on the music. Overall I highly recommend A2Z!

Sent on 11/06/2016

Erin · Married on 09/10/2016

From the very first meeting, we knew we were in great hands. John literally saved our wedding. He was the DJ and coordinator. When our caterers disappeared, he released the tables to the buffet and was constantly checking on my husband and I. Every guest from age 8-90 was on the dance floor the entire night! John played hit after hit and was able to read the crowd so well. The lighting in the room was incredible, to say the least, and there were so many "little" touches that made the night truly magical. We are so grateful for the passion, energy, and entertainment A2Z music brought to our wedding!

Sent on 12/06/2016

Jan · Married on 09/10/2016

I cannot say enough about John, the owner of A2Z. The lighting was amazing, his introductions were amazing. Everyone was on the dance floor from the first song to the last. We had a problem with our caterer and John stepped up and took over, above and beyond. I cannot speak highly enough about John. He includes top of the line equipment where other DJs charged extra. We will use him for any other family weddings.

Sent on 12/07/2016
  • Mrs. Britt

Brittany · Married on 08/26/2016

John was absolutely amazing throughout the whole process of planning and executing our wedding. He was extremely flexible when it came to meeting with us (I even had to Skype into one of our meetings due to my schedule being so busy) and he always went above and beyond when it came to making sure that we had a beautiful wedding. He made sure to keep everything on schedule (including reminding us of what event was coming up next (i.e. bouquet toss, cake cutting etc.) and kept everyone dancing on the floor the entire night. He also provided the uplighting at our reception space and that looked amazing as well. I would definitely recommend John to anyone who needs a DJ for any event…heck I might just put together another event and ask John if we could hire him for it.

Thanks, John for all of your hard work. You truly helped make our wedding a beautiful event.

Sent on 09/16/2016

A2Z went above and beyond to make our wedding music perfect! The planning process was thorough and easy, they were with us every step of the way, and went so far as to join in for our wedding walk through and even provide back up ceremony music just in case anything fell through with our live ceremony music. They thought of every little detail! We had DJ Romin, who made our big day the most fun! He brought the crowd to (happy) tears with a beautiful tribute dance for our grandparents and played a great mix of music we loved throughout the night! Everyone had a great time and we received tons of compliments on the music from our guests. Couldn't recommend A2Z more highly!

Sent on 09/16/2016

Sophia · Married on 07/03/2016

Did a great job with the lighting for my wedding! Very timely and professional with all communications and were REALLY affordable!

Sent on 08/19/2016

Natalie · Married on 06/26/2016

John & Brandon were awesome! In our meetings leading up to the wedding, John helped us come up with so many special elements to make our day memorable and it made all the difference at our wedding! From turning on our DIY gopro video, A2Z's state of the art microphone system, our special dances, the uplighting around the room and our grand finale culminating in a sparkler exit! Such a beautiful production! Our wedding would not have been nearly as memorable if we had chosen any other DJ. Thank you John & Carrie & Brandon for making our wedding the BEST DAY EVER! :) I highly recommend their services!!

Sent on 07/14/2016

Robin · Married on 06/25/2016

Looking for a flexible, knowledgeable, and most of all, reliable DJ? Look no further. John is exactly what you need.

The flexibility John provides is above and beyond anything we could have expected. My wife and I have a work schedule that makes it hard to coordinate free time but John was always available on a moment's notice and worked with us whenever we had a sudden change of plans. Coordinating your own wedding is no easy task but having him with us made it significantly easier.

John brings with him a wealth of knowledge and experience to the table. My wife and I were often undecided on things because there was just an abundance of options and activities we wanted to do. John offered his insight and gave us ideas that we loved the moment he brought them up. He gave us not only song suggestions but ideas for games, activities, and the general order/timing that things should happen at the reception. His expertise truly made the night flow smoothly. In fact, it was John who created the final schedule we ended up giving to the venue.

I am not exaggerating when I say that the wedding would not have gone nearly as well if John wasn't there. It isn't difficult to find a DJ who can play good music; the real difficulty is finding someone who can also be a great host at the party. Not only was John a great emcee but he was our shield from any sudden problems. At one point, we were an hour behind schedule due to photography, dinner being served late, etc. John was constantly on top of everything. He personally sorted things out with the venue, allowing us to enjoy instead of stress. Also, little things like asking us at the sweetheart table if we wanted anything from the bar made a strong impression.

John is professional, considerate, and extremely efficient. If you're looking for a mediocre DJ, John is not for you. However, if what you're looking for is the perfect night, then you have just found your first step towards that goal.

Sent on 06/29/2016

Elmo · Married on 06/18/2016

I recommend this company for everyone !!

Sent on 07/26/2016

Tuyen · Married on 06/04/2016

When planning for our wedding, finding the right DJ was on the top of our priority list. We did extensive research before contacting A2Z Music Factory. We met with the owner of the company John Howard. He was friendly and very professional. What I loved most about John is that he is passionate about his job and will do anything to make your wedding a day fun. He has great ideas to keep your guest entertained and active, such as providing props, jumbo games and fun surprises from the bride and groom.
    On our wedding day, John showed up with an entire team that helped make my wedding day effortless. His carefully crafted timeline made me completely at ease knowing that everything was taken care of. The equipment that he uses was very impressive. There are light posts at each corner that move and blink to the rhythm of each song. The lighting setup at the reception was beautifully arranged and changed colors throughout the night. Prior to the wedding I gave John a small list of songs and artists that I liked, and based on that he was able to generate an entire play list that kept everyone dancing all night long.
    I’m so happy to have worked with A2Z Music Factory. They truly made my wedding day fun and memorable. I highly recommend A2 Z Music Factory for your special day.

Sent on 07/12/2016