A2Z Music Factory Reviews

A2Z Music Factory 6
A2Z Music Factory 7

Nicole · Married on 09/07/2019

DJ and Beyond!

John and his A2Z team helped us create our dream wedding! They truly cared and helped coordinate so many items (ceremony musicians, ceremony mics, cocktail hour music, DJ for the reception, facilitation of the schedule, the grand exit, etc.). It was so helpful to have a one-stop shop for so many wedding planning tasks. John also added in so many special touches, utilized his several years of experience, and helped me tailor the reception to my vision. I highly recommend A2Z!

Sent on 09/09/2019

Thomas · Married on 07/20/2019

Professional and accommodating! Kept our dancefloor full the entire night!

We are so happy with A2Z. They are professional, knowledgeable, friendly and in the end really delivered! We had DJ services in addition to lighting (which turned out great!). I must also add that they were incredibly accommodating with timelines which is so helpful during such busy times. A special shout out to our DJ Monica who was just awesome!! We had multiple aspects to our ceremony/celebration and she made each very special. During the reception our dancefloor was full the entire time, and that is thanks to her! Thank you so much!!

Sent on 08/01/2019
  • Madelynne

Madelynne Menendez · Married on 06/24/2019

Fantastic!!

He did a wonderful job making sure the wedding music set the tone for the event and matched our personalities. When the catering company ran out of food for myself and my husband, he went out and made sure I got to eat at my wedding. He was the absolute best!!! Can’t say enough positive things about him!

Sent on 07/07/2019

Vera · Married on 06/08/2019

I can not describe how amazing A2Z photobooth was. It was a hit at the wedding and everyone raved about it. The 2 ladies that came to help out were absolutely terrific! They were patient and so sweet and created the most memorable guestbook. They hand decorated each page and made sure every printout made it into the book. My guest were so happy to take home these little printable goodies. I wish I had also hired them for everything else they offer at weddings. I recommend them 100%.. LOVE them!!!!!

Sent on 11/16/2013

Tyler Orpin · Married on 06/01/2019

Amazing!

John was such a huge help. The music he played was exactly what we wanted and was so helpful to my husband and my self for our whole wedding.

Sent on 06/17/2019
  • Meghan

Meghan · Married on 05/26/2019

The best!

I was introduced to John and Carrie/A2Z Music through my photographer. As soon as I met John, I felt at ease and knew that he would be a lot more than just a DJ.
    His team truly went above and beyond to make our day the best ever. Before the party even started, John was there early helping to make sure the sound was perfect for my ceremony and then he moved on to completely transform the ballroom for the reception. He added the perfect amount of uplighting, showcasing our beautiful flowers and cake, he also surprised us with a white backdrop for our Kings Table.

While John was helping keeping the flow of the night, from introductions to the grand exit, Carrie helped manage the photo-booth which was a huge hit!!

We are beyond grateful for how much A2Z did for us and we highly recommend them to anyone who is planning their big day.

Sent on 07/20/2019

Lydia · Married on 05/19/2019

Great Vendor To Work With!

A2Z was so easy to work with! They provided uplighting and a photo booth for our event and everything was beautiful and perfect. Highly recommend working with them!

Sent on 07/08/2019
  • Lyndsey

Lyndsey · Married on 04/27/2019

Phenomenal

A2Z and John Howard are hands down phenomenal. John was great to work with during all of our planning meeting and even more so on our wedding day. He really listened to everything we wanted and our wedding vision and helped us make that a reality. He listened to what kind of music we wanted to play during different stages of the wedding (they did our ceremony, cocktail hour and reception) and the kind of atmosphere we wanted at our reception and delivered on both accounts. We had an amazing party- people are still talking about how great of a time they had at our wedding and it’s 2 months later! We also used their uplights which helped set the party mood and the photo booth service and that was a blast as well! Our guests loved it and we had fun getting in there ourselves! John also suggested we play the newlywed game during our reception and we are so glad we did! It was hilarious and our guests loved it! Thank you John for making our wedding day absolutely perfect!

Sent on 06/15/2019

Kathryn · Married on 01/26/2019

Absolutely Magical

Working with A2Z for our wedding was truly one of the best decisions I have ever made. John took the time to truly
    get to know myself and my husband to personalize our ceremony and reception for us. He was so easy to work with and went above-and-beyond
    in all things executed. John and his team provided us with DJ services, draping, up-lighting, and John himself was like a coordinator
    during the day-of (even standing by our table to make sure no one talked to us while we ate!). We decided on having draping and lit trees for
    our ceremony to create a winter-wonderland feel (and giving us breath-taking photos), and then had them flip the room to create a romatic candle-lit reception. Everything was executed perfectly.
    I knew the by selecting to work with John and his team, there would be nothing to worry about during our ceremony and reception. We were not disappointed.
    Everyone who attended our wedding has expressed how absolutely magical everything was, and that the music and experience made it the best wedding they had ever been to.

We weren't going to do any type of special exit, but John suggested a sparkler exit, then proceeded to set it up, provide all of the materials, and even photographed our
    sparkler exit for us, giving us absolutely breathtaking photos and memories.

To add to all of this, towards the end of the wedding I was not feeling well, and John called me the next day to see how I was feeling.
    Truly I could not say enough to fully express how amazing the service and execution of everything was. John and his team are a one-stop-shop and
    they truly made our dream wedding come true. I will recommend them again and again.

Sent on 04/11/2019
    A2Z Music Factory 8
    A2Z Music Factory 9
    A2Z Music Factory 10
  • ashley

ashley · Married on 12/07/2018

My winter wonderland vision came together flawlessly!

Carrie was so easy to work with!
    I am so thankful I was recommended to A2Z!

To save a little money I was making my own centerpieces (versus using a ton of flowers), I needed to test out my vision and Carrie let me take home all these prefabricated branches to create my centerpiece!

They also created an entire album of everyone’s photo both photos! I’m in my early 30s and this is my second marriage, a lot of my girlfriends are already married or are about to walk down the aisle and none of them have ever experienced anyone who rents out a photo booth from a company and have that company create an album. It was done with so much thoughtfulness!

Sent on 04/05/2019
    A2Z Music Factory 18
    A2Z Music Factory 19
  • Keira

Keira · Married on 12/01/2018

No one left the dance floor!

DJ Dan was outstanding. He was attentive and responsive throughout the wedding planning process and made our wedding day amazing. They have a great online resource to help you request songs and put all of the information in for your entrances and special first dances. I can honestly say that people were on the dance floor ALL night. He did a great job of selecting music choices to keep people up and having a great time the entire night. Dan even helped my sister incorporate some music into her MOH speech. I would highly recommend A2Z music factory.

Sent on 01/30/2019
  • Q

Qianlei Li · Married on 10/26/2018

Dan rocks he is amazing

Omg Dan THANK YOU SOOOOOO MUCH YESTERDAY!!!! YOU ROCK!!!!!!! The dance floor wasn’t empty once and you played ALL THE SILLY SONGS we wanted.

YOU ROCK! Thank you for making our big day perfect!

Sent on 10/29/2018

Hilary · Married on 10/26/2018

Outstanding DJ

Dan was fantastic! We only had 80 people at my son's wedding and Dan had all of us out the dance floor the entire time. Dan arrived on time and played the entire time. The variety of songs was endless. He was so flexible and kept the event moving. If you are looking for a DJ for your event hire Dan, you won't go wrong.

Sent on 11/14/2018

Kelsey · Married on 10/20/2018

Excellent DJ, Lighting, & Photobooth! Highly Recommend

John and his team at A2Z Music Factory truly are the best of the best! Being a wedding professional, I had my wedding vendor dream team picked out before I was even engaged so it was a no brainer to pick A2Z. John made planning a breeze and created the perfect atmosphere on the big day. I'm still getting compliments from my guest about how much fun they had!

Sent on 11/14/2018
  • Stacey

Stacey · Married on 10/13/2018

Lights were perfect

We hired A2Z for uplighting for our wedding reception, and it was beautiful! They provided 18 uplights, set to the color purple.

Sent on 10/17/2018
    A2Z Music Factory 20
    A2Z Music Factory 21

A2Z Music Factory's reply:

Thanks Stacey, glad you loved the lighting! And Congratulations again on your wedding.

Noel · Married on 10/12/2018

Amazing dj!

A2Z was extremely professional and knowledgeable. We went in to our planning meeting overwhelmed with the amount of music we had to pick and not knowing what would work best, as I’m sure most couples feel. John and Eddie helped us pick awesome music that fit with the vibe we were going for. John also helped the MOH feel less nervous when it was time to give her speech. We even got our up lighting and ceremony arch with A2Z! Basically, if you are shopping around for DJ’s, look no further. Book A2Z!!

Sent on 05/13/2019
    A2Z Music Factory 22
    A2Z Music Factory 23
  • Vicky

Vicky · Married on 09/21/2018

Do yourself a favor and contact A2Z!

I've known John and have been working with A2Z for years. In my past life I was the catering coordinator at Trump National Golf Club where he was our go-to in house deejay and our top vendor during my time there. He did everything for us then, up-lights, sound, staging, music... fast forward to 5 years later I knew there was only one person i'd have as my wedding deejay. I wouldn't book our venue until I knew John was available for our wedding date. You'd think I'd have the planning process nailed down since wedding planning was my background but I'll admit stepping into my first meeting with John I had no clue what I wanted except a non-stop party. He provided FOR me the timeline I had been procrastinating on creating. He thought of things I completely had forgotten about. The day of my wedding, I showed up to the venue and saw him and instantly had a huge smile on my face. Him and his team had been there for who knows how long already and had began setting up - I gave him a hug and finished getting ready knowing I was in good hands. For our wedding we had lawn games during cocktail hour (very popular), Photo Booth, up-lights, pin spot lights on our dessert table and a jam packed dance floor for hours on end. I've never had so many people tell me they loved the music and how they thought the party just didn't stop and that's exactly what we wanted. So when you're done reading this, do yourself a favor and contact A2Z - not only do I know them from a professional work partnership but I based my wedding date off of John, his wife Carrie and their teams availability. If you are uneasy about the planning process or need that extra comfort of having someone else there to keep you to your timeline A2Z is the way to go.

Sent on 04/06/2019

Loni · Married on 07/20/2018

DJ Brennan Sullivan was one of our best wedding investments. He was an absolute pleasure to work with, very helpful and organized throughout our planning process, and extremely responsive. He kept us entirely at ease about our music for our wedding reception, and went over every timeline detail. Brennan took the time before and during the reception to make sure he knew how to pronounce all of our names and he played every song we specifically requested. Brennan was great at reading the crowd, playing our guest requests, and keeping the evening flowing smoothly. I would highly recommend Brennan for your wedding reception, or any event needing a DJ. Not only is he a great DJ, he's a great person, very friendly, professional, and makes you feel completely comfortable throughout the entire process. I thoroughly enjoyed working with Brennan for our wedding reception entertainment!

We also rented uplighting for our wedding reception. The lights were great quality, affordable and gave a beautiful ambiance to our ballroom that enhanced our color scheme. Super pleased with everything!

Sent on 08/01/2018

Kate · Married on 06/15/2018

DJ Brennan Sullivan is GREAT!

We hired DJ Brennan Sullivan after a recommendation from a coworker! After chatting with him on the phone, he made me feel super comfortable and he was affordable as well so we booked him!

I was not on the ball when it came to getting him the info he needed - I was SUPER late in getting our song selections to him - like we sent them just DAYS before the wedding - and he came through with EVERY SINGLE SONG we wanted (some were definitely not common requests) and played everything PERFECTLY.

He is SUCH a professional! From setting up all his equipment to making sure everyone's name was announced correctly and all of the song requests went off without a hitch - he is great!

Definitely book DJ Brennan!!

Sent on 05/14/2019

Samantha · Married on 06/08/2018

John was amazing! We had two things that were very important to us 1)Food 2) MUSIC! After our initial meeting with A2Z we knew we had to look no further. Professional, funny, and knows the business IN and OUT. He doesn't just come in and DJ, he helps with the flow of the whole day, connects with other vendors etc. We were so happy with the flow of the night and how accommodating John was. He really listens, makes you feel heard, and delivers an awesome experience. Our guests had so much fun on the dance floor and we couldn't have asked for more! Would hire them again in a heartbeat. THANK YOU THANK YOU!

Sent on 08/10/2018
  • W

William · Married on 06/02/2018

DJ Ricardo was fantastic! He coordinated our complicated ceremony perfectly, and was incredibly responsive in discussing all aspects prior to the event. He came to all of our walk-throughs and was very organized. During the reception, he kept the dance floor active with a great selection of music. We highly recommend DJ Ricardo and A2Z Music Factory!

Sent on 08/31/2018

Kirsten · Married on 05/26/2018

Booking John as our DJ was one of the best decisions we made for our wedding. He went above and beyond to make sure everything was perfect. John made our planning process so much easier by walking us through each and every decision. During the wedding reception, John even made sure to check on us and offer us drinks or water. He is GREAT at what he does and makes all the difference. Our dance floor was always packed and I had multiple people reach out to us the next day to tell us how great John was, everyone was extremely impressed. John and Carrie also did our draping behind our sweetheart table (which was beautiful) and our sparkler exit. I can not recommend John enough, everything was perfect. Thank you John and Carrie, for making our day so special!

Sent on 06/17/2018
    A2Z Music Factory 24

Rick · Married on 05/12/2018

Great DJ. He was very helpful and flexible. During the ceremony he checked in with us to see how we were doing. Everything went according to plan flawlessly.

Sent on 09/24/2018

Rachel · Married on 04/28/2018

Brennan Sullivan was our DJ for our wedding on 4/28/18, and we absolutely loved working with him!! He was extremely professional and had a lot of helpful suggestions leading up to the wedding. I did not have a wedding planner and was feeling rather overwhelmed trying to plan our wedding myself, and I was so grateful for Brennan's expertise on song selections, up-lighting for our venue, etc. He knew what he was talking about, had great suggestions, and I felt very comfortable following his advice. On the wedding day, Brennan was fantastic. We had guests of all ages and really wanted everyone up and dancing as much as possible, and he delivered! All of our friends and family were on the dance floor the entire time. So many of our guests commented on how great the music was and how much fun they had dancing the whole night. We didn't have to give Brennan much guidance at all - we just gave him a few notes about our general likes/dislikes for music, and he took it from there. He is a true professional and extremely personable as well! We had only spoken on the phone and not met in person before the wedding day, so Brennan made a point to find us and introduce himself in person before the party got started, which we really appreciated. We also found the pricing to be very reasonable and a great value. DJ Brennan made our wedding reception so much fun for everyone - I have nothing negative to say, and I would recommend him to anyone!

Sent on 06/11/2018