A2Z Music Factory Reviews

A2Z Music Factory 5
  • Kathryn

Kathryn Bartek · Getting married on 02/09/2020

Booking A2Z is a MUST!

WOW! Is all I can say when working with John and his business. He was absolutely incredible from the moment I met him at a wedding expo in DC until our big day. If I had a question or concern he was right there to answer or provide a solution. Super flexible if I needed more time to plan on my end and very patient if we needed help thinking out different scenarios. With a large wedding party we needed all the help we could get and he was right there to offer it. In addition to being responsive, helpful, and a constant resource during the planning phase he was also the reason my guests were exhausted from dancing for an entire week following the wedding. What more could you want from your DJ? Well I can think of one more thing not only were my guest having a blast it was clear that John was ecstatic to play for them making the atmosphere incredible. Whether it was classic hits from Frank Sinatra during cocktail hour or new hits from Lizzo he really hit a homerun. One more perk ( I know, I know but to do him justice I really have to sing his praises) his business offers perks such as a photo booth, pin spot lighting and spot lights to make your venue POP and really create a magical event! I went with classical warm lighting for my event but it made a world of a difference in the photographs and video. Thanks to John I had a fairytale wedding that I have always dreamed of and I couldn't be more thankful for all he has done for us.

Sent on 10/23/2019
  • Maryam

Maryam Zamani · Married on 11/09/2019

Outstanding

Carrie was very professional, creative and helpful . She listened to what I had in mind for decorations and created beautiful so romantic and fairy tale look for the ballroom . We are very happy that we decided to hire A2Z to handle the decoration job .

A2Z Music Factory 6
    A2Z Music Factory 7
    A2Z Music Factory 8
    Sent on 11/13/2019
  • Diana

Diana Zamani · Married on 11/09/2019

Romantic lighting and decorations

The pipe and drape and lighting that they added to our ceremony made the room look like a fairy tale. We had to move our ceremony indoors last minute, and they did an incredible job getting pipe and drape up for the ceremony. Absolutely gorgeous!

Sent on 11/19/2019

Jennifer · Married on 10/18/2019

John is the best!

Hiring John as our DJ from A2Z was easily one of the best decisions we made! He was amazing from start to finish. He truly cares about his couples and wants them to have the best day possible. From our first meeting with him, John made it clear that it was our day and only our day :) We had pin spotting on our cake and donut wall, cold spark machines during dancing, and John was amazing at playing good songs and keeping the dance floor lively! It was a night we will never forget!

Sent on 11/04/2019

Jessica Searcy · Married on 09/28/2019

Best party planners in NOVA

If you are looking for a one stop shop for party planning, go ahead and contact A2Z! Literally anything you can dream of they can make it come true! You want to dance on a cloud? They can do that. You want all the pretty colored lights in a room? They got you! You want the most beautiful draping with romantic twinkle lights? Yup they do that too!! When I went in for my meeting with John (who is literally the best MC and DJ out there! Were trying to come up with a reason to have another party just to be able to hire him again because hes so awesome!!) they were building a escort card wall for a couple where you go and get your luggage tag escort card and then push this button and someone hands you champagne! It was AMAZING!
    I highly, highly recommend A2Z they are the best in business!!

Sent on 10/30/2019

Natalie Andersen · Married on 09/28/2019

Phenomenal

DJ Monica hit the crowd with the perfect mixes and blew the show away. I received numerous compliments about the music selection and would recommend A2Z to anyone who needs a professional DJ. ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

Sent on 11/17/2019

Nicole · Married on 09/07/2019

DJ and Beyond!

John and his A2Z team helped us create our dream wedding! They truly cared and helped coordinate so many items (ceremony musicians, ceremony mics, cocktail hour music, DJ for the reception, facilitation of the schedule, the grand exit, etc.). It was so helpful to have a one-stop shop for so many wedding planning tasks. John also added in so many special touches, utilized his several years of experience, and helped me tailor the reception to my vision. I highly recommend A2Z!

Sent on 09/09/2019
  • Eric

Eric · Married on 09/07/2019

Fantastic Entertainment Production Company

A2Z was extremely helpful throughout the process with many elements of our wedding. It was great to have DJ, lighting, dancefloor, dancefloor decal and pipe and drape all from one vendor. We chose a separate vendor for our photobooth but A2Z could have handled that as well.

Carrie was fantastic in helping us shape out the spacing for all of our tables and figure out how the dancefloor fits in with every other item in our event space. The lighting with the dancefloor turned out beautifully. We also added additional string lights for our rooftop terrace and A2Z was able to accommodate that the week of the wedding.

Monica was a fantastic DJ and extremely down-to-earth and helpful throughout our process. She was meticulous in getting to understand exactly what we wanted when we wanted, as we had very specific requests for different parts of the wedding. She transitioned the entire evening beautifully from the ceremony prelude, to the ceremony, cocktail hour, entrances and dancing during the reception. She was able to facilitate every obscure song request and everyone had a fantastic time!

Sent on 09/25/2019
  • Caroline

Caroline Mihm · Married on 09/07/2019

Caroline M

Steve was an AMAZING dj!! He was upbeat and personable, which is exactly what we wanted for our wedding! I 110% recommend Steve as a dj! He was so fun to work with. He also helped us a lot with picking out songs for the ceremony and reception.

A2Z Music Factory 9
    Sent on 09/27/2019

Carlos Nunez Del Prado · Married on 08/24/2019

A2Z Music Factory was worth it

John was very professional he was awesome at planning the whole party. He was great at helping and planning a lot of the tasks that wedding planning involves, he simply made it easy thanks to the experience he has. The whole night was amazing, we had so many compliments from friends and family and he made our night very special. We cant thank him and his team enough.

Sent on 10/07/2019

Thomas · Married on 07/20/2019

Professional and accommodating! Kept our dancefloor full the entire night!

We are so happy with A2Z. They are professional, knowledgeable, friendly and in the end really delivered! We had DJ services in addition to lighting (which turned out great!). I must also add that they were incredibly accommodating with timelines which is so helpful during such busy times. A special shout out to our DJ Monica who was just awesome!! We had multiple aspects to our ceremony/celebration and she made each very special. During the reception our dancefloor was full the entire time, and that is thanks to her! Thank you so much!!

Sent on 08/01/2019
  • Madelynne

Madelynne Menendez · Married on 06/24/2019

Fantastic!!

He did a wonderful job making sure the wedding music set the tone for the event and matched our personalities. When the catering company ran out of food for myself and my husband, he went out and made sure I got to eat at my wedding. He was the absolute best!!! Can’t say enough positive things about him!

Sent on 07/07/2019

Vera · Married on 06/08/2019

I can not describe how amazing A2Z photobooth was. It was a hit at the wedding and everyone raved about it. The 2 ladies that came to help out were absolutely terrific! They were patient and so sweet and created the most memorable guestbook. They hand decorated each page and made sure every printout made it into the book. My guest were so happy to take home these little printable goodies. I wish I had also hired them for everything else they offer at weddings. I recommend them 100%.. LOVE them!!!!!

Sent on 11/16/2013

Tyler Orpin · Married on 06/01/2019

Amazing!

John was such a huge help. The music he played was exactly what we wanted and was so helpful to my husband and my self for our whole wedding.

Sent on 06/17/2019
  • Meghan

Meghan · Married on 05/26/2019

The best!

I was introduced to John and Carrie/A2Z Music through my photographer. As soon as I met John, I felt at ease and knew that he would be a lot more than just a DJ.
    His team truly went above and beyond to make our day the best ever. Before the party even started, John was there early helping to make sure the sound was perfect for my ceremony and then he moved on to completely transform the ballroom for the reception. He added the perfect amount of uplighting, showcasing our beautiful flowers and cake, he also surprised us with a white backdrop for our Kings Table.

While John was helping keeping the flow of the night, from introductions to the grand exit, Carrie helped manage the photo-booth which was a huge hit!!

We are beyond grateful for how much A2Z did for us and we highly recommend them to anyone who is planning their big day.

Sent on 07/20/2019

Lydia · Married on 05/19/2019

Great Vendor To Work With!

A2Z was so easy to work with! They provided uplighting and a photo booth for our event and everything was beautiful and perfect. Highly recommend working with them!

Sent on 07/08/2019
  • Lyndsey

Lyndsey · Married on 04/27/2019

Phenomenal

A2Z and John Howard are hands down phenomenal. John was great to work with during all of our planning meeting and even more so on our wedding day. He really listened to everything we wanted and our wedding vision and helped us make that a reality. He listened to what kind of music we wanted to play during different stages of the wedding (they did our ceremony, cocktail hour and reception) and the kind of atmosphere we wanted at our reception and delivered on both accounts. We had an amazing party- people are still talking about how great of a time they had at our wedding and it’s 2 months later! We also used their uplights which helped set the party mood and the photo booth service and that was a blast as well! Our guests loved it and we had fun getting in there ourselves! John also suggested we play the newlywed game during our reception and we are so glad we did! It was hilarious and our guests loved it! Thank you John for making our wedding day absolutely perfect!

Sent on 06/15/2019

Kathryn · Married on 01/26/2019

Absolutely Magical

Working with A2Z for our wedding was truly one of the best decisions I have ever made. John took the time to truly
    get to know myself and my husband to personalize our ceremony and reception for us. He was so easy to work with and went above-and-beyond
    in all things executed. John and his team provided us with DJ services, draping, up-lighting, and John himself was like a coordinator
    during the day-of (even standing by our table to make sure no one talked to us while we ate!). We decided on having draping and lit trees for
    our ceremony to create a winter-wonderland feel (and giving us breath-taking photos), and then had them flip the room to create a romatic candle-lit reception. Everything was executed perfectly.
    I knew the by selecting to work with John and his team, there would be nothing to worry about during our ceremony and reception. We were not disappointed.
    Everyone who attended our wedding has expressed how absolutely magical everything was, and that the music and experience made it the best wedding they had ever been to.

We weren't going to do any type of special exit, but John suggested a sparkler exit, then proceeded to set it up, provide all of the materials, and even photographed our
    sparkler exit for us, giving us absolutely breathtaking photos and memories.

To add to all of this, towards the end of the wedding I was not feeling well, and John called me the next day to see how I was feeling.
    Truly I could not say enough to fully express how amazing the service and execution of everything was. John and his team are a one-stop-shop and
    they truly made our dream wedding come true. I will recommend them again and again.

A2Z Music Factory 10
    A2Z Music Factory 11
    A2Z Music Factory 12
    Sent on 04/11/2019
  • ashley

ashley · Married on 12/07/2018

My winter wonderland vision came together flawlessly!

Carrie was so easy to work with!
    I am so thankful I was recommended to A2Z!

To save a little money I was making my own centerpieces (versus using a ton of flowers), I needed to test out my vision and Carrie let me take home all these prefabricated branches to create my centerpiece!

They also created an entire album of everyone’s photo both photos! I’m in my early 30s and this is my second marriage, a lot of my girlfriends are already married or are about to walk down the aisle and none of them have ever experienced anyone who rents out a photo booth from a company and have that company create an album. It was done with so much thoughtfulness!

A2Z Music Factory 13
    A2Z Music Factory 21
    Sent on 04/05/2019
  • Keira

Keira · Married on 12/01/2018

No one left the dance floor!

DJ Dan was outstanding. He was attentive and responsive throughout the wedding planning process and made our wedding day amazing. They have a great online resource to help you request songs and put all of the information in for your entrances and special first dances. I can honestly say that people were on the dance floor ALL night. He did a great job of selecting music choices to keep people up and having a great time the entire night. Dan even helped my sister incorporate some music into her MOH speech. I would highly recommend A2Z music factory.

Sent on 01/30/2019
  • Q

Qianlei Li · Married on 10/26/2018

Dan rocks he is amazing

Omg Dan THANK YOU SOOOOOO MUCH YESTERDAY!!!! YOU ROCK!!!!!!! The dance floor wasn’t empty once and you played ALL THE SILLY SONGS we wanted.

YOU ROCK! Thank you for making our big day perfect!

Sent on 10/29/2018

Hilary · Married on 10/26/2018

Outstanding DJ

Dan was fantastic! We only had 80 people at my son's wedding and Dan had all of us out the dance floor the entire time. Dan arrived on time and played the entire time. The variety of songs was endless. He was so flexible and kept the event moving. If you are looking for a DJ for your event hire Dan, you won't go wrong.

Sent on 11/14/2018

Kelsey · Married on 10/20/2018

Excellent DJ, Lighting, & Photobooth! Highly Recommend

John and his team at A2Z Music Factory truly are the best of the best! Being a wedding professional, I had my wedding vendor dream team picked out before I was even engaged so it was a no brainer to pick A2Z. John made planning a breeze and created the perfect atmosphere on the big day. I'm still getting compliments from my guest about how much fun they had!

Sent on 11/14/2018
  • Stacey

Stacey · Married on 10/13/2018

Lights were perfect

We hired A2Z for uplighting for our wedding reception, and it was beautiful! They provided 18 uplights, set to the color purple.

A2Z Music Factory 22
    A2Z Music Factory 23
    Sent on 10/17/2018

A2Z Music Factory's reply:

Thanks Stacey, glad you loved the lighting! And Congratulations again on your wedding.

Noel · Married on 10/12/2018

Amazing dj!

A2Z was extremely professional and knowledgeable. We went in to our planning meeting overwhelmed with the amount of music we had to pick and not knowing what would work best, as I’m sure most couples feel. John and Eddie helped us pick awesome music that fit with the vibe we were going for. John also helped the MOH feel less nervous when it was time to give her speech. We even got our up lighting and ceremony arch with A2Z! Basically, if you are shopping around for DJ’s, look no further. Book A2Z!!

A2Z Music Factory 24