A2Z Music Factory Reviews

219 | Herndon, VA

219 Reviews for A2Z Music Factory

Caitlin M. · Married on 05/08/2021

Show-stopping Lighting and Draping

We hired A2Z for our wedding at Salamander for our draping and lighting. Both were spectacular. Highly recommend A2Z for your lighting and draping needs. They truly transform a room!

Sent on 05/15/2021

B · Married on 03/27/2021

Small Wedding Win

A2Z Music Factory made a small wedding feel open, fun, and accessible to those who were unable to attend. As the number of guests were restricted due to local regulations, John stepped up and provided numerous live-streaming options for us very late in the process. The result was that people who were unable to travel were able to watch the ceremony, which was truly important to us. Once the ceremony was over, John made every effort to make sure that we were comfortable throughout the wedding, going above and beyond what either of us could have expected. This continued throughout the reception and to the send-off. John’s friendliness, professionalism, and charisma helped make our wedding as stress free and special as possible.

Sent on 04/09/2021
  • Charnele

Charnele B. · Married on 12/31/2020

Micro wedding perfection!

We contacted A2Z 2 weeks before our wedding, as we were frantically replanning a small, covid friendly wedding after postponing our June 2020 wedding. They were so easy to work with and connected us with DJ Steve. DJ Steve was amazing! He got our vibe, played all our favorite music and really made our wedding feel like it was meant to happen the way it did! Dj Steve really made everything come together so perfectly! We would totally recommend working with Steve and A2Z if you are looking to have perfect wedding! They also did an amazing job with live streaming our ceremony! We would hire them again in a heart beat!

Sent on 11/05/2020
  • Maddie

Maddie · Married on 11/13/2020

5 Stars All Around!

After finding out they were one of our venue's preferred vendors, I was excited to see such glowing reviews on this site. I will recommend them to everyone I can that is looking for a DJ or lighting, or pretty much anything needed for an event. They have it all! Carrie was great with questions, leading up to our wedding, and our DJ Steve Perez was amazing. He had very helpful tips when we met with him before the big day, and his personality definitely worked well with us. It was important for us that our DJ was bilingual due to my husband's family being Hispanic, and it was so great that he was able to ensure that everyone knew what was going on the entire night. He was a pleasure to work with, and checked in with us before and during the evening to ensure that we were having the best time ever (and we were!). My highlight was when he came over with a drink for me during pictures, it was very much appreciated!

Sent on 11/16/2020
  • Kirstan

Kirstan L. · Married on 10/17/2020

Great livestream vendor!

We hired A2Z as a last minute vendor to livestream our covid-friendly wedding. Brandon was professional and knew his product inside & out. The quality of the video and sound was impeccable for those who couldn’t join us in person. And I’m thrilled that he recorded it so my husband & I can watch it whenever we’d like. Thank you, Brandon & team!

Sent on 10/26/2020

Samantha S. · Married on 10/10/2020

Wedding Event

From beginning to end A2Z was nothing but spectacular. If you don’t know where to start, don’t worry, they will do it all for you! If you have a last minute change, even if it’s the day of your event, that’s okay, because guess what, they accommodate that change with no hesitation. Not only an amazing DJ but especially fun to work with. I highly highly suggest their sparklers and uplighting.

Sent on 10/20/2020
  • Julia

Julia K. · Married on 09/12/2020

A2Z Music Factory is absolutely amazing!!!

For us, a DJ was a major factor for a wedding since they basically run the party, and John exceeded our wildest expectations! He met with us multiple times before and played everything we wanted, as well as keeping the party going and making sure everyone had a great time. We had multiple guests tell us how great the DJ was. He will really go the extra mile for your wedding!

Sent on 10/01/2020

Ashley P. · Married on 09/06/2020

Incredible company to work with!

John at A2Z was amazing to work with! My husband and I had to change our Wedding date due to the pandemic, and John was more than accommodating. We decided at the very last minute to live-stream our Wedding Ceremony, and John made it happen! John's love for what he does shines through, and he truly helped us create some really special moments. We had so much fun during our planning meetings with John, and can't recommend A2Z enough!

Sent on 04/21/2021

Catherine L. · Married on 09/05/2020

The best DJ ever

We had DJ Steve from A2Z music company and absolutely loved him, he was our my husband and I’s favorite vendor. We had the highest level package so A2Z handled the music for our ceremony, cocktail hour, and reception. DJ Steve did a fantastic job and was very thorough in getting to know me and my husband to create the best experience for our wedding. I would definitely recommend this company!

Sent on 11/07/2020
  • Chelsie

Chelsie R. · Married on 08/22/2020

This team is Fantastic!!!

From the first conversation with had with John from A2Z, we knew this wedding was going to be exactly what we had hoped for in regards to the music! John is so knowledgeable and he truly puts an emphasis on the importance of it being the bride and groom's day to shine and pick music that they want to dance to on their wedding day. The ceremony music was gorgeous, and his team are truly chameleons in how they can transition between the ceremony and reception music. My husband was very particular about the vibe he wanted for the cocktail hour and the reception, and John completely nailed it! In all of our communications, John was extremely receptive, but also incredibly detailed in leading us through every minute of the wedding day to ensure we had every moment covered with the right music for the moments. When we were stuck, he was able to shoot ideas at us immediately on the spot to help fill the gaps. We also ended up using his team for our draping and lighting in the venue, which honestly just made the entire ambiance!! They completely brought my idea to life, and I cannot imagine a more beautiful ceremony and reception thanks to their hard work on pulling that altogether. My husband and I made that call fairly last minute, and John made sure it was perfect. Overall a 10/10. We loved working with this team and I will absolutely recommend them to everyone we know that is coming up on a wedding! Thank you John and A2Z!

Sent on 10/01/2020

Leyli B. · Married on 08/01/2020

Out of This World Experience

Wow. I don’t even know where to start without getting so emotional. It literally DOES NOT GET BETTER than John and A2Zmusicfactory.
    If you want to make your night a memorable one, look no further. No one will work harder to ensure your event’s success than John and his team. NO ONE!
    From set up to tear down, from the beginning to the end, you will be impressed. State of the art equipment with unmatched skills is the recipe for an event you won't forget. Wedding drapery, backdrop, pin spots, indoor and outdoor firework sparkles, monogram on the dance floor- WE HAD IT ALL BECAUSE OF JOHN. John is the best DJ ever!!! He made the wedding flow and added pure magic to our day! He is truly passionate about what he does, he is easygoing, friendly, and his attention to detail is sublime! Our wedding was so much fun, our guests are still raving about the music and atmosphere! Omg, the photo booth was a hit. All their equipment is top notch. John also provided an additional Zoom service for people who couldn’t join us because of the pandemic. The whole set up was pure perfection. He exceeded all of our expectations. He blew our minds off. If you are having an event, kick it up a notch and call John. My highest recommendation! Literally from A to Z, sit back and relax and get it all covered!!!

Sent on 08/04/2020

Kaleigh R. · Married on 03/14/2020

Extraordinary DJ plus so many other services

A2Z Music Factory consists of an exceptional team and provides almost everything for your event literally from A to Z. We met John and Carrie at a bridal show and chose their DJ services for ceremony, cocktail hour and reception. We also added on a photo booth and sparkler exit as well as uplighting based on John’s recommendation (and we are so glad we did!). The planning pieces that we loved were the in-person meetings, the worksheet to select songs for major events (e.g. processional, first dance, cake cutting, final song, etc.) and the list of the top 200 songs to mark if you like or dislike, so John knows your preferences as well as which songs you absolutely do not want played. On the day of our wedding, John worked well with our day-of-coordinator to stick to our timeline and kept the dance floor packed the entire night. He was very accommodating when we wanted to add our college’s fight song after our final song. Another idea of John’s that we loved was the last dance for the couple only, so as all our guests were outside getting ready for the sparkler exit we enjoyed a song with just the two of us as husband and wife. If you are looking for an all-in-one extraordinary DJ, I would highly recommend A2Z Music Factory.

Sent on 06/23/2020
  • Jessica

Jessica M. · Married on 02/22/2020

Great DJ/Lighting!

John and the A2Z team were great to work with. He was organized and helpful through the whole process. The lighting was spectacular and truly set the mood. Our ceremony and reception were in the same room and he was able to transform the room to feel like a whole new space. He kept the dance floor going the whole night and people loved it! Highly recommend A2Z!

Sent on 03/25/2020
  • Kathryn

Kathryn B. · Married on 02/09/2020

Booking A2Z is a MUST!

WOW! Is all I can say when working with John and his business. He was absolutely incredible from the moment I met him at a wedding expo in DC until our big day. If I had a question or concern he was right there to answer or provide a solution. Super flexible if I needed more time to plan on my end and very patient if we needed help thinking out different scenarios. With a large wedding party we needed all the help we could get and he was right there to offer it. In addition to being responsive, helpful, and a constant resource during the planning phase he was also the reason my guests were exhausted from dancing for an entire week following the wedding. What more could you want from your DJ? Well I can think of one more thing not only were my guest having a blast it was clear that John was ecstatic to play for them making the atmosphere incredible. Whether it was classic hits from Frank Sinatra during cocktail hour or new hits from Lizzo he really hit a homerun. One more perk ( I know, I know but to do him justice I really have to sing his praises) his business offers perks such as a photo booth, pin spot lighting and spot lights to make your venue POP and really create a magical event! I went with classical warm lighting for my event but it made a world of a difference in the photographs and video. Thanks to John I had a fairytale wedding that I have always dreamed of and I couldn't be more thankful for all he has done for us.

Sent on 10/23/2019

Maylen P. · Married on 02/08/2020

Look No Further!

A2Z Music Factory went above and beyond our expectations. We chose the gold package and added on the dancing on the clouds, sparkler entrance and the monogram. They did a superb job communicating with us throughout the wedding process and from the very beginning, they were so kind and attentive. The person who really brought it all together was our wonderful and magnificent DJ, DJ 1Life. He never had the dance floor empty, all the guests raved about the music, and he always kept such a great communication with my fiancé and I. From the very first meeting we had with him, he went over all the details and brought things to our attention that we didn’t even consider. He listened to all of our song suggestions and did very well with reading the crowd to keep the party going! His strong work ethic, professional demeanor, and his kind and attentive listening really made my fiancé and I feel valued and cared for. He really went above and beyond to make our wedding memorable, fun, and one-of-a-kind! Highly recommend DJ 1Life for your next party, wedding, or event! We can’t thank him enough!!!

Sent on 02/10/2020
  • Maryam

Maryam Z. · Married on 11/09/2019

Outstanding

Carrie was very professional, creative and helpful . She listened to what I had in mind for decorations and created beautiful so romantic and fairy tale look for the ballroom . We are very happy that we decided to hire A2Z to handle the decoration job .

Sent on 11/13/2019
  • Diana

Diana Z. · Married on 11/09/2019

Romantic lighting and decorations

The pipe and drape and lighting that they added to our ceremony made the room look like a fairy tale. We had to move our ceremony indoors last minute, and they did an incredible job getting pipe and drape up for the ceremony. Absolutely gorgeous!

Sent on 11/19/2019

Jennifer · Married on 10/18/2019

John is the best!

Hiring John as our DJ from A2Z was easily one of the best decisions we made! He was amazing from start to finish. He truly cares about his couples and wants them to have the best day possible. From our first meeting with him, John made it clear that it was our day and only our day :) We had pin spotting on our cake and donut wall, cold spark machines during dancing, and John was amazing at playing good songs and keeping the dance floor lively! It was a night we will never forget!

Sent on 11/04/2019

Jessica S. · Married on 09/28/2019

Best party planners in NOVA

If you are looking for a one stop shop for party planning, go ahead and contact A2Z! Literally anything you can dream of they can make it come true! You want to dance on a cloud? They can do that. You want all the pretty colored lights in a room? They got you! You want the most beautiful draping with romantic twinkle lights? Yup they do that too!! When I went in for my meeting with John (who is literally the best MC and DJ out there! Were trying to come up with a reason to have another party just to be able to hire him again because hes so awesome!!) they were building a escort card wall for a couple where you go and get your luggage tag escort card and then push this button and someone hands you champagne! It was AMAZING!
    I highly, highly recommend A2Z they are the best in business!!

Sent on 10/30/2019

Natalie A. · Married on 09/28/2019

Phenomenal

DJ Monica hit the crowd with the perfect mixes and blew the show away. I received numerous compliments about the music selection and would recommend A2Z to anyone who needs a professional DJ. ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

Sent on 11/17/2019

Nicole · Married on 09/07/2019

DJ and Beyond!

John and his A2Z team helped us create our dream wedding! They truly cared and helped coordinate so many items (ceremony musicians, ceremony mics, cocktail hour music, DJ for the reception, facilitation of the schedule, the grand exit, etc.). It was so helpful to have a one-stop shop for so many wedding planning tasks. John also added in so many special touches, utilized his several years of experience, and helped me tailor the reception to my vision. I highly recommend A2Z!

Sent on 09/09/2019
  • Eric

Eric · Married on 09/07/2019

Fantastic Entertainment Production Company

A2Z was extremely helpful throughout the process with many elements of our wedding. It was great to have DJ, lighting, dancefloor, dancefloor decal and pipe and drape all from one vendor. We chose a separate vendor for our photobooth but A2Z could have handled that as well.

Carrie was fantastic in helping us shape out the spacing for all of our tables and figure out how the dancefloor fits in with every other item in our event space. The lighting with the dancefloor turned out beautifully. We also added additional string lights for our rooftop terrace and A2Z was able to accommodate that the week of the wedding.

Monica was a fantastic DJ and extremely down-to-earth and helpful throughout our process. She was meticulous in getting to understand exactly what we wanted when we wanted, as we had very specific requests for different parts of the wedding. She transitioned the entire evening beautifully from the ceremony prelude, to the ceremony, cocktail hour, entrances and dancing during the reception. She was able to facilitate every obscure song request and everyone had a fantastic time!

Sent on 09/25/2019
  • Caroline

Caroline M. · Married on 09/07/2019

Caroline M

Steve was an AMAZING dj!! He was upbeat and personable, which is exactly what we wanted for our wedding! I 110% recommend Steve as a dj! He was so fun to work with. He also helped us a lot with picking out songs for the ceremony and reception.

Sent on 09/27/2019

Carlos N. · Married on 08/24/2019

A2Z Music Factory was worth it

John was very professional he was awesome at planning the whole party. He was great at helping and planning a lot of the tasks that wedding planning involves, he simply made it easy thanks to the experience he has. The whole night was amazing, we had so many compliments from friends and family and he made our night very special. We cant thank him and his team enough.

Sent on 10/07/2019

Thomas · Married on 07/20/2019

Professional and accommodating! Kept our dancefloor full the entire night!

We are so happy with A2Z. They are professional, knowledgeable, friendly and in the end really delivered! We had DJ services in addition to lighting (which turned out great!). I must also add that they were incredibly accommodating with timelines which is so helpful during such busy times. A special shout out to our DJ Monica who was just awesome!! We had multiple aspects to our ceremony/celebration and she made each very special. During the reception our dancefloor was full the entire time, and that is thanks to her! Thank you so much!!

Sent on 08/01/2019