A2Z Music Factory Reviews

A2Z Music Factory 5
A2Z Music Factory 6
A2Z Music Factory 7

Vera · Getting married on 06/08/2019

I can not describe how amazing A2Z photobooth was. It was a hit at the wedding and everyone raved about it. The 2 ladies that came to help out were absolutely terrific! They were patient and so sweet and created the most memorable guestbook. They hand decorated each page and made sure every printout made it into the book. My guest were so happy to take home these little printable goodies. I wish I had also hired them for everything else they offer at weddings. I recommend them 100%.. LOVE them!!!!!

Sent on 11/16/2013

Kathryn · Married on 01/26/2019

Absolutely Magical

Working with A2Z for our wedding was truly one of the best decisions I have ever made. John took the time to truly
    get to know myself and my husband to personalize our ceremony and reception for us. He was so easy to work with and went above-and-beyond
    in all things executed. John and his team provided us with DJ services, draping, up-lighting, and John himself was like a coordinator
    during the day-of (even standing by our table to make sure no one talked to us while we ate!). We decided on having draping and lit trees for
    our ceremony to create a winter-wonderland feel (and giving us breath-taking photos), and then had them flip the room to create a romatic candle-lit reception. Everything was executed perfectly.
    I knew the by selecting to work with John and his team, there would be nothing to worry about during our ceremony and reception. We were not disappointed.
    Everyone who attended our wedding has expressed how absolutely magical everything was, and that the music and experience made it the best wedding they had ever been to.

We weren't going to do any type of special exit, but John suggested a sparkler exit, then proceeded to set it up, provide all of the materials, and even photographed our
    sparkler exit for us, giving us absolutely breathtaking photos and memories.

To add to all of this, towards the end of the wedding I was not feeling well, and John called me the next day to see how I was feeling.
    Truly I could not say enough to fully express how amazing the service and execution of everything was. John and his team are a one-stop-shop and
    they truly made our dream wedding come true. I will recommend them again and again.

Sent on 04/11/2019
    A2Z Music Factory 8
    A2Z Music Factory 9
    A2Z Music Factory 10
  • ashley

ashley · Married on 12/07/2018

My winter wonderland vision came together flawlessly!

Carrie was so easy to work with!
    I am so thankful I was recommended to A2Z!

To save a little money I was making my own centerpieces (versus using a ton of flowers), I needed to test out my vision and Carrie let me take home all these prefabricated branches to create my centerpiece!

They also created an entire album of everyone’s photo both photos! I’m in my early 30s and this is my second marriage, a lot of my girlfriends are already married or are about to walk down the aisle and none of them have ever experienced anyone who rents out a photo booth from a company and have that company create an album. It was done with so much thoughtfulness!

Sent on 04/05/2019
    A2Z Music Factory 18
    A2Z Music Factory 19
  • Keira

Keira · Married on 12/01/2018

No one left the dance floor!

DJ Dan was outstanding. He was attentive and responsive throughout the wedding planning process and made our wedding day amazing. They have a great online resource to help you request songs and put all of the information in for your entrances and special first dances. I can honestly say that people were on the dance floor ALL night. He did a great job of selecting music choices to keep people up and having a great time the entire night. Dan even helped my sister incorporate some music into her MOH speech. I would highly recommend A2Z music factory.

Sent on 01/30/2019
  • Q

Qianlei Li · Married on 10/26/2018

Dan rocks he is amazing

Omg Dan THANK YOU SOOOOOO MUCH YESTERDAY!!!! YOU ROCK!!!!!!! The dance floor wasn’t empty once and you played ALL THE SILLY SONGS we wanted.

YOU ROCK! Thank you for making our big day perfect!

Sent on 10/29/2018

Hilary · Married on 10/26/2018

Outstanding DJ

Dan was fantastic! We only had 80 people at my son's wedding and Dan had all of us out the dance floor the entire time. Dan arrived on time and played the entire time. The variety of songs was endless. He was so flexible and kept the event moving. If you are looking for a DJ for your event hire Dan, you won't go wrong.

Sent on 11/14/2018

Kelsey · Married on 10/20/2018

Excellent DJ, Lighting, & Photobooth! Highly Recommend

John and his team at A2Z Music Factory truly are the best of the best! Being a wedding professional, I had my wedding vendor dream team picked out before I was even engaged so it was a no brainer to pick A2Z. John made planning a breeze and created the perfect atmosphere on the big day. I'm still getting compliments from my guest about how much fun they had!

Sent on 11/14/2018
  • Stacey

Stacey · Married on 10/13/2018

Lights were perfect

We hired A2Z for uplighting for our wedding reception, and it was beautiful! They provided 18 uplights, set to the color purple.

Sent on 10/17/2018
    A2Z Music Factory 20
    A2Z Music Factory 21

A2Z Music Factory's reply:

Thanks Stacey, glad you loved the lighting! And Congratulations again on your wedding.
  • Vicky

Vicky · Married on 09/21/2018

Do yourself a favor and contact A2Z!

I've known John and have been working with A2Z for years. In my past life I was the catering coordinator at Trump National Golf Club where he was our go-to in house deejay and our top vendor during my time there. He did everything for us then, up-lights, sound, staging, music... fast forward to 5 years later I knew there was only one person i'd have as my wedding deejay. I wouldn't book our venue until I knew John was available for our wedding date. You'd think I'd have the planning process nailed down since wedding planning was my background but I'll admit stepping into my first meeting with John I had no clue what I wanted except a non-stop party. He provided FOR me the timeline I had been procrastinating on creating. He thought of things I completely had forgotten about. The day of my wedding, I showed up to the venue and saw him and instantly had a huge smile on my face. Him and his team had been there for who knows how long already and had began setting up - I gave him a hug and finished getting ready knowing I was in good hands. For our wedding we had lawn games during cocktail hour (very popular), Photo Booth, up-lights, pin spot lights on our dessert table and a jam packed dance floor for hours on end. I've never had so many people tell me they loved the music and how they thought the party just didn't stop and that's exactly what we wanted. So when you're done reading this, do yourself a favor and contact A2Z - not only do I know them from a professional work partnership but I based my wedding date off of John, his wife Carrie and their teams availability. If you are uneasy about the planning process or need that extra comfort of having someone else there to keep you to your timeline A2Z is the way to go.

Sent on 04/06/2019

Loni · Married on 07/20/2018

DJ Brennan Sullivan was one of our best wedding investments. He was an absolute pleasure to work with, very helpful and organized throughout our planning process, and extremely responsive. He kept us entirely at ease about our music for our wedding reception, and went over every timeline detail. Brennan took the time before and during the reception to make sure he knew how to pronounce all of our names and he played every song we specifically requested. Brennan was great at reading the crowd, playing our guest requests, and keeping the evening flowing smoothly. I would highly recommend Brennan for your wedding reception, or any event needing a DJ. Not only is he a great DJ, he's a great person, very friendly, professional, and makes you feel completely comfortable throughout the entire process. I thoroughly enjoyed working with Brennan for our wedding reception entertainment!

We also rented uplighting for our wedding reception. The lights were great quality, affordable and gave a beautiful ambiance to our ballroom that enhanced our color scheme. Super pleased with everything!

Sent on 08/01/2018

Samantha · Married on 06/08/2018

John was amazing! We had two things that were very important to us 1)Food 2) MUSIC! After our initial meeting with A2Z we knew we had to look no further. Professional, funny, and knows the business IN and OUT. He doesn't just come in and DJ, he helps with the flow of the whole day, connects with other vendors etc. We were so happy with the flow of the night and how accommodating John was. He really listens, makes you feel heard, and delivers an awesome experience. Our guests had so much fun on the dance floor and we couldn't have asked for more! Would hire them again in a heartbeat. THANK YOU THANK YOU!

Sent on 08/10/2018
  • W

William · Married on 06/02/2018

DJ Ricardo was fantastic! He coordinated our complicated ceremony perfectly, and was incredibly responsive in discussing all aspects prior to the event. He came to all of our walk-throughs and was very organized. During the reception, he kept the dance floor active with a great selection of music. We highly recommend DJ Ricardo and A2Z Music Factory!

Sent on 08/31/2018

Kirsten · Married on 05/26/2018

Booking John as our DJ was one of the best decisions we made for our wedding. He went above and beyond to make sure everything was perfect. John made our planning process so much easier by walking us through each and every decision. During the wedding reception, John even made sure to check on us and offer us drinks or water. He is GREAT at what he does and makes all the difference. Our dance floor was always packed and I had multiple people reach out to us the next day to tell us how great John was, everyone was extremely impressed. John and Carrie also did our draping behind our sweetheart table (which was beautiful) and our sparkler exit. I can not recommend John enough, everything was perfect. Thank you John and Carrie, for making our day so special!

Sent on 06/17/2018
    A2Z Music Factory 22

Rick · Married on 05/12/2018

Great DJ. He was very helpful and flexible. During the ceremony he checked in with us to see how we were doing. Everything went according to plan flawlessly.

Sent on 09/24/2018

Rachel · Married on 04/28/2018

Brennan Sullivan was our DJ for our wedding on 4/28/18, and we absolutely loved working with him!! He was extremely professional and had a lot of helpful suggestions leading up to the wedding. I did not have a wedding planner and was feeling rather overwhelmed trying to plan our wedding myself, and I was so grateful for Brennan's expertise on song selections, up-lighting for our venue, etc. He knew what he was talking about, had great suggestions, and I felt very comfortable following his advice. On the wedding day, Brennan was fantastic. We had guests of all ages and really wanted everyone up and dancing as much as possible, and he delivered! All of our friends and family were on the dance floor the entire time. So many of our guests commented on how great the music was and how much fun they had dancing the whole night. We didn't have to give Brennan much guidance at all - we just gave him a few notes about our general likes/dislikes for music, and he took it from there. He is a true professional and extremely personable as well! We had only spoken on the phone and not met in person before the wedding day, so Brennan made a point to find us and introduce himself in person before the party got started, which we really appreciated. We also found the pricing to be very reasonable and a great value. DJ Brennan made our wedding reception so much fun for everyone - I have nothing negative to say, and I would recommend him to anyone!

Sent on 06/11/2018

Scott · Married on 03/17/2018

John, Carrie and the rest of the staff at A2Z Music Factory are top-notch! When Sherry and I planned out our wedding, the music was a vital part of our celebration. The service A2Z Music Factory was way more than just our music. John's musical knowledge alone is one that can guide your musical tastes to any styling you desire. If he does not have what you are looking for, he will search down what you need. Additionally, he takes care of sound for the Wedding/event (if needed), the room lighting, presentation of ceremonies, and all extra care required to assist in your event being the best it can be. John ensured little things are there for you too. If you desire soundbites (personal or pre-fabbed), he will ensure they are mixed in and audible at any time. John is also attentive to taking care of his clientele during the event too. He will review the timeline of your wedding/reception and ensure that all items are accounted for, from speeches and toasts to dances and music lists and keep your day on track without worry from you. He also gives clients attention to things we may not even think about (i.e. ensuring the garter toss goes off to your own desires, you have liquid refreshment, your guests get time with you, etc.).

Carrie and her photo booth set-up are also a great addition to any celebration. We used this set up as a way to say thank you to our guests! Instead of moving around from table to table, we took pictures with our guests as we said thank you! This allowed us to get a personal memory with each guest as well as seeing what they did in photo strips without us! After all was said and done, Carrie took time to provide us with a very special scrap book, where guests wrote personal notes to us to go with their photo strips. Not only do they walk away with a momento, we also get a special piece of that day to keep!

We highly recommend the services of A2Z for your wedding or any other event you may want to hire them for!

Sent on 06/18/2018

Jennifer · Married on 03/10/2018

DJ Dan was recommended to us by our coordinator and we couldn't have been happier with the service he provided. From our first conversation with Dan, we felt like we were in good hands. He understood what we were looking for, was happy to take direction, but also provided some really valuable feedback that only made the party better.

Throughout the process Dan was incredibly responsive and happy to answer questions. Most importantly, while we provided general guidance to Dan about what music/songs we wanted to hear via his easy to use web portal, he really read the crowd and picked a mix that kept the most people on the dance floor. I didn't sit down the whole night! Dan created exactly what we wanted - a fun party! We can't recommend him enough.

Sent on 03/13/2018

Tatyana · Married on 01/26/2018

We loved the service! Highly recommend

Sent on 02/25/2018

Katie · Married on 11/04/2017

John went above and beyond to make our wedding day perfect. He not only played the music we wanted, but he really knows how to transition people through the different parts of the wedding. His sound system and crew were excellent and I would recommend this company for any person getting married!

Sent on 12/06/2017

Daniela · Married on 10/21/2017

John and his wife were amazing to work with. They are such nice people and had the best suggestions. They go above and beyond for their clients to ensure your special day is everything you dreamed of. If you want it they will make it happen. Everybody said that it was the best wedding they ever went to and I think that directly reflects in the experience A2Z music factory created for us. I have nothing but great things to say about their service.

Sent on 01/27/2018

Emily · Married on 09/23/2017

John did an amazing job! From day one he was great to work with. He made our wedding day so wonderful! I would recommend for anyone for their wedding!

Sent on 10/18/2017

Jenna · Married on 09/16/2017

Working with A to Z was fantastic. They were extremely professional and met all of our needs. We had a few meetings before the wedding and on the actual wedding, everything that we had discussed came to life! I would recommend them to anyone.

Sent on 11/14/2017

Karen · Married on 09/15/2017

We met with John at the recommendation of our photographer and I am SO GLAD that we did. He was absolutely fantastic to work with and I can't recommend him enough. Throughout the planning process he listened to what we wanted, offered suggestions, and put together an AWESOME playlist for the event. Our dance floor was packed all night and I had several guests ask if they could get a copy of the playlist! John also offers and AWESOME package that includes a sendoff of your choice - the fiber optic wands were a great alternative to sparklers and were a fun takeaway for guests at the end of the night! He also handled our photobooth which was also a huge hit! Thank you for everything!

Sent on 10/30/2017

Brock · Married on 07/16/2017

If you want the words “perfect” or “dream” next to your wedding, choose A2Z. It will be one of the best decisions you ever make. What stands out about A2Z is not only their talent and decades of experience in this industry, but the incredible passion and dedication that John and his crew have to customizing and going above and beyond to make sure every tiny little detail is perfect. They are so hard working and will go the extra mile to make sure you are having the best time of your life!

A2Z has a ton of wedding experience and they work with couples who know exactly what they want, or work with people like us who really didn’t know where to start. They invited us to their office in Sterling and walked us through ideas, helping us envision all the things, from games to lighting to décor, that they could offer to help make our wedding day unforgettable for us and our families and friends.

A2Z proved that they can do just about anything, and do it flawlessly. We had an Indian wedding ceremony and we were in absolute awe when we saw the final product of a breathtaking Mandap that their team built from scratch. For our Baraat, they provided mobile speakers for the procession. They did all the sound for the ceremony (outdoors) and the reception (indoors). The lighting they provided for the reception was gorgeous, and the spotlights helped turn people’s attention to the specific events taking place, whether it was entrances, dances, speeches, or the cake-cutting.

A2Z organized our reception grand entrances, and made sure our families and friends had a blast, whether they were into dancing, games, or photos! They set up and manned a photobooth, and even a pavilion with tons of games. They also coordinated a beautiful exit for us by organizing the guests to create a tunnel of sparklers and provided sandboxes for safe disposal.

We had no wedding planner and rehearsal, but everything was executed perfectly thanks to the A2Z crew.

Sent on 01/14/2018