A1 Catering Reviews

1 User photo

A1 Catering 1

Sarah · Married on 12/27/2018

Delicious!

Food was phenomenal and staff was excellent!

Sent on 01/04/2019
  • Lipat/Anthony

Lipat/anthony Wedding · Married on 11/10/2018

Phenomenal

When I was trying to find a caterer for my November wedding, I ended up finding A1 Catering online. I read how affordable, and flexible A1 Catering was, so I contacted them via email, and Aj (Catering Director) responded back to me within 24-48 hours. He was able to let me do a food tasting on a Sunday afternoon, and I was able to invite 3 other people to join in the food tasting! The food turned out to be amazing! To this day, I would have people from my wedding tell me the food was delicious! I'm so happy I decided to use A1 catering for my wedding! They're also affordable! I would have thought I'd pay so much for catering, but since I was on a budget, their prices were reasonable. When it comes down to flexibility, Aj and his team would work with you! If you need to find someone to cater an event, A1 catering is who you would need to contact! They will not disappoint you at all!

Bonnie · Married on 10/06/2018

The best wedding meal ever!

My daughter and her sister chose A1 Catering after looking at several vendors. After their tasting, they came home with much praise for the items they tested. I have to say, they were correct. I have been to many weddings and the food has always been ok at best. A1 Catering by far was the best I have ever tasted. They were quick to respond to questions and when I had to add additional food two days before the event, they did it without a problem. Thanks, AJ for making my daughter's event a wonderful success. I am still getting compliments about the food.

Sent on 11/23/2018

Kelly · Married on 08/18/2018

Great food great service! What more could you ask for? A1 did an amazing job and the food was absolutely delicious. I’m still getting compliments about how good the food was!

Sent on 09/12/2018

Jill · Married on 07/18/2018

For my daughters wedding

Anytime I called or emailed they always got back with me in a timely manner. Food was very good! I would use them again if I needed a caterer.

• D D

D D D · Married on 04/14/2018

Very good & professional

Emily from A1 catering was wonderful to work with as we did our vow renewals earlier this year. The food selection was great and very delicious

Sent on 12/21/2018

Shyann Carter · Married on 02/28/2018

Perfect & Priced Right

The food was amazing and the staff (I worked with Emily) was responsive and so sweet. The tasting was a wonderful experience and they were so flexible about everything. We did a buffet with servers. The food tasted wonderful and was hot. We also used them for alcohol service and they were awesome. I would go back to them in a heartbeat. I felt that they were a great service at an incredible price!

Taylor · Married on 12/10/2017

I can't say enough about AJ and the team. My calls and emails were answered promptly during the planning process and the attention to detail on the day of was exceptional. The food was delicious; guests are still asking me who my caterer was. I will definitely continue to recommend and use A1 for all future events!

Sent on 12/30/2017
    A1 Catering 2

Sierra · Married on 11/12/2017

A1 catering was phenomenal. AJ was always very quick to respond and very helpful. Literally every single guest commented on how amazing our choices were and how it was the best food they've had at a wedding! Our venue's bartender personally thanked us for not having BBQ and choosing a tasty menu. We chose their large cookies as part of our wedding favors. It's been a week since the wedding and we still get texts telling us that the cookies are amazing.

Menu @ cocktail hour: teriyaki chicken, Swedish meatballs, vegetable tray and coconut shrimp
    Menu @ dinner: Parmesan Crusted Chicken, ham, sweet potato casserole, green beans, salad, dinner rolls with pecan butter
    Cookies for favors: triple chocolate chunk & s'mores

Sent on 11/18/2017

Kailyn · Married on 10/22/2017

I really cannot say enough great things about A1 Catering. They were great to work with for my wedding! They were on top of everything and really made it to where I didn’t have to lift a finger. I highly recommend A1 Catering!

Sent on 12/04/2017

Jennifer · Married on 10/14/2017

A1 Catering did a superb job catering my daughter's wedding this past October. We were thoroughly pleased with the quality of the food and with how professional and courteous the staff was. AJ was very responsive to all of my questions and helped to ease my mind during a very stressful time. I will use A1 Catering again!

Beth · Married on 10/07/2017

AJ and his team answered my crazy bride questions and put my anxieties to rest with incredible promptness. They rolled with our changing plans without missing a beat and delivered exceptionally professional service with a personal feel. The food was amazing, the value was astounding and our guests were wowed! I could not recommend A1 catering more highly. Try them, you’ll be amazed!!

A1 Catering's reply:

That you so much Beth, Im really glad we helped make your day special.

Jessica · Married on 09/30/2017

AJ and his team were excellent!!! From start to finish, AJ made sure to explain every last detail and ensured all of our needs were met. He even went out of his way to arrive at our venue early to set up the outside bar, so that it did not interfere with our outdoor wedding ceremony. The food is reasonably priced and tastes great! The wait staff was also very helpful and always made sure everyone had food and drink. My family and I were very pleased with A1 Catering and would definitely recommend them to other engaged couples. Thank you AJ!

Sent on 10/09/2017
  • Sara&L

Sara · Married on 07/08/2017

AJ from A1 Catering was absolutely wonderful. From the minute we walked into our tasting, all the way through all of the questions and changes we had leading up to our wedding, everyone at A1 was so friendly and professional. They accommodated a guests allergies perfectly, and even delivered prepared plates to our sweetheart table to make sure we didnt forget to eat. Every single guest raved to me about how wonderful everything tasted, and the portions were huge. I personally ate TWO pieces of eggplant parmesan because I loved it so much. I heard from my guests that the parmesan crusted chicken was the true star, along with the roasted potatoes. I'm so glad we opted for a few of the upgrades that we did, our guests appreciated the extra services (such as coffee and additional platters) so much. Completely worth it when you hear your guest raving about the best wedding food they've ever had and how stuffed they were.

We also went through A1 for our bartender service. They allow you to BYO alcohol, and offered to pick up if ordered at Total Wine. This was beyond a blessing. Not only did it save so much money to be able to buy our own, but it saved so much time and energy to have them take care of transporting. I never actually made it to the bar, but my family tells me the bartender was incredibly nice and funny. I can vouch for her drink mixing, perfect!

Sent on 07/19/2017

AJ was phenomenal to work with. He was so easy going and definitely knows food. His menu was such a hit with our guests. For weeks after our wedding, our guests were still complimenting us on the food. We got done with our ceremony way ahead of schedule, and they worked so hard to get set up and accommodate us. I would absolutely recommend him and his team to anyone.

Sent on 12/24/2016
  • Kaley

Kaley · Married on 11/26/2016

If i could give this company more than 5 stars I would! AJ is amazing and I rave about him all the time! I will use A1 for EVERY event now and have recommended him many times to close friends and family! The food is great, the people are great we loved working with this company! they made our big day SO easy!

Sent on 12/15/2016

A1 Catering's reply:

Thanks Kaley, your family was a lot of fun!

kaycie · Married on 10/08/2016

I would highly recommend their services! My outdoor wedding was delayed due to rain, and the servers helped keep everyone entertained by passing a round of appetizers. All of the guests complimented how delicious the food was. From our first tasting to the day of the wedding, A1 Catering was amazing!

Sent on 11/14/2017

AJ and his team was extremely easy to work with. They created a menu to fit our budget and style for our brunch wedding. Everyone raved about the shrimp and grits! The staff was very helpful and went over and beyond our expectations of service on our day. We would highly recommend A1 catering for any event! You will not be disappointed.

Sent on 05/28/2016

Alexa · Married on 04/30/2016

A1 was amazing! The food was incredible and all of my guests keep telling me how much they loved it. They were responsive and reasonably priced! They even did things like double the sugar in the sweet tea for my wedding because I asked them to. Very sweet people and awesome food!

Sent on 05/25/2016

Natasha · Married on 03/18/2016

Wonderful company to work with! The communication is great and timely as well as the food selections. They accommodated my needs for different variations of food choices, and arrived right on time.

Sent on 12/15/2016

Katherine · Married on 03/12/2016

A1 catering provided catering services for my wedding on 3/12/16. The team did a phenomenal job. The food was perfect and the service was excellent. Guests continue to rave about the food and service. Leading up to the wedding, the whole staff, especially AJ, were a pleasure to work with. Everyone was extremely friendly, helpful and professional! Price point was extremely reasonable and affordable. We are so thankful for A1 catering and helping make our special day flawless!!
    -Jonathan and Katherine

Sent on 03/29/2016

April · Married on 12/19/2015

The food was fantastic and everyone complimented it. We requested a no MSG menu and they had not problem making that happen. The staff was clean and professional and they left the kitchen spotless.

My one suggestions is when you pack the groom and bride a Togo bag. Fix them a NEW plate of food instead of just packing up what was left on there table. We where very disappointed when we got to our hotel to see that all they had done was pack up the food from our table. Which had been sitting out and we didn't get the chance to enjoy.

Sent on 12/28/2015

They were very helpful when first asking questions and very flexible with our ideas and requests. Taylor was the phone contact and she was very patient and understanding.
    Before making that final decision on a caterer, they very willingly sent a quote with our food choices and were flexible with our changes. Once booked for the wedding date they set up a tasting of our Menu choices for the bride and groom. At the wedding, they were flexible with our ceremony time schedule and arrived in a timely fashion.
    The tables were nicely set up for buffet and appetizers etc. and all of the food was delicious and hot on our plates. We used our own dishes (for 100 people) and they even rinsed off our dishes so we could pack them up afterwards. They servers they brought were very nice, very efficient and helpful and quickly attended to our guests. They also cut our cake upon request and served it to each table. Everyone seemed to really enjoy everything. I would highly recommend them!!
    If I'm ever in need of a caterer for a big group or wedding I will definitely use them again.

Sent on 11/17/2015

Priscilla · Married on 03/06/2015

Great food and great service. They were able to do everything we asked and even make last minute changes when our numbers grew. I would definitely use them again.

Sent on 03/17/2015

Janelle · Married on 10/16/2016

We were very happy we went with A1 Catering for our wedding. The food was great, AJ was wonderful to work with , and the pricing was very reasonable! AJ was very responsive and helpful with my endless stream of questions. We also had a handful of different food allergies we were trying to accommodate (gluten, sulfates, soy), and the A1 team had no problem making that happen. I also loved that they provided an option for a separate kid-friendly meal at a lower price and brought take-home boxes for our guests to take home any extra food, free of charge! And their staff was wonderful day-of!

Sent on 01/22/2017