20 Reviews for A1 Catering

Lactose Free (1)
No Pork (1)
Chairs (1)
20 A1 Catering Reviews

I can't say enough about AJ and the team. My calls and emails were answered promptly during the planning process and the attention to detail on the day of was exceptional. The food was delicious; guests are still asking me who my caterer was. I will definitely continue to recommend and use A1 for all future events!

Profile Picture Taylor, 12/10/17, 1 Review
Category: Catering
Services Used: Vegan, Vegetarian, American, Bartender(s), Champagne Toast, Buffet, Cake Cutting, Clean Up, Delivery, Set Up

A1 catering was phenomenal. AJ was always very quick to respond and very helpful. Literally every single guest commented on how amazing our choices were and how it was the best food they've had at a wedding! Our venue's bartender personally thanked us for not having BBQ and choosing a tasty menu. We chose their large cookies as part of our wedding favors. It's been a week since the wedding and we still get texts telling us that the cookies are amazing.

Menu @ cocktail hour: teriyaki chicken, Swedish meatballs, vegetable tray and coconut shrimp
Menu @ dinner: Parmesan Crusted Chicken, ham, sweet potato casserole, green beans, salad, dinner rolls with pecan butter
Cookies for favors: triple chocolate chunk & s'mores

Profile Picture Sierra, 11/12/17, 1 Review
Category: Catering
Services Used: Cocktail Reception, Custom Menu, Dessert, Hors d'oeuvres, Server(s), Tastings, Clean Up, Delivery, Set Up, Gluten Free, Vegetarian

I really cannot say enough great things about A1 Catering. They were great to work with for my wedding! They were on top of everything and really made it to where I didn’t have to lift a finger. I highly recommend A1 Catering!

Profile Picture Kailyn, 10/22/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Catering
Services Used: Bartender(s), Buffet, Cake Cutting, Cocktail Reception, Hors d'oeuvres, Server(s), Tastings

AJ and Sarah were absolutely Amazing! They responded to any question or concern i may have had And did everything possible to make sure my day with special. On my wedding day there was a traffic issue and everyone was running late a one catering was 1 of the only vendors I use that I did not have to worry about. They were still able to set up on time and made my vision come to life. Everyone enjoyed the food it was hot and more than enough we even have leftovers to take home. Any events or parties that I plan but new catering I will be using A1!

Profile Picture Crystal, 10/21/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Catering
Services Used: Clean Up, Delivery, Set Up, American, Vegan, Buffet, Cocktail Reception, Custom Menu, Server(s), Tastings

A1 Catering did a superb job catering my daughter's wedding this past October. We were thoroughly pleased with the quality of the food and with how professional and courteous the staff was. AJ was very responsive to all of my questions and helped to ease my mind during a very stressful time. I will use A1 Catering again!

Profile Picture Jennifer, 10/14/17, 1 Review
Category: Catering

AJ and his team answered my crazy bride questions and put my anxieties to rest with incredible promptness. They rolled with our changing plans without missing a beat and delivered exceptionally professional service with a personal feel. The food was amazing, the value was astounding and our guests were wowed! I could not recommend A1 catering more highly. Try them, you’ll be amazed!!

Profile Picture Beth, 10/7/17, 1 Review
Category: Catering

AJ and his team were excellent!!! From start to finish, AJ made sure to explain every last detail and ensured all of our needs were met. He even went out of his way to arrive at our venue early to set up the outside bar, so that it did not interfere with our outdoor wedding ceremony. The food is reasonably priced and tastes great! The wait staff was also very helpful and always made sure everyone had food and drink. My family and I were very pleased with A1 Catering and would definitely recommend them to other engaged couples. Thank you AJ!

Profile Picture Jessica, 9/30/17, 5 Reviews
Category: Catering
Services Used: Tables, Bartender(s), Open Bar, Clean Up, Delivery, Set Up, Buffet, Cake Cutting, Server(s), Tastings

AJ from A1 Catering was absolutely wonderful. From the minute we walked into our tasting, all the way through all of the questions and changes we had leading up to our wedding, everyone at A1 was so friendly and professional. They accommodated a guests allergies perfectly, and even delivered prepared plates to our sweetheart table to make sure we didnt forget to eat. Every single guest raved to me about how wonderful everything tasted, and the portions were huge. I personally ate TWO pieces of eggplant parmesan because I loved it so much. I heard from my guests that the parmesan crusted chicken was the true star, along with the roasted potatoes. I'm so glad we opted for a few of the upgrades that we did, our guests appreciated the extra services (such as coffee and additional platters) so much. Completely worth it when you hear your guest raving about the best wedding food they've ever had and how stuffed they were.

We also went through A1 for our bartender service. They allow you to BYO alcohol, and offered to pick up if ordered at Total Wine. This was beyond a blessing. Not only did it save so much money to be able to buy our own, but it saved so much time and energy to have them take care of transporting. I never actually made it to the bar, but my family tells me the bartender was incredibly nice and funny. I can vouch for her drink mixing, perfect!

Profile Picture Sara, 7/8/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Catering
Services Used: Lactose Free, No Pork, Vegan, Vegetarian, Clean Up, Delivery, Set Up, Bartender(s), Open Bar, Buffet, Cocktail Reception, Custom Menu, Hors d'oeuvres, Server(s), Tastings, American, Italian, Mediterranean

AJ was phenomenal to work with. He was so easy going and definitely knows food. His menu was such a hit with our guests. For weeks after our wedding, our guests were still complimenting us on the food. We got done with our ceremony way ahead of schedule, and they worked so hard to get set up and accommodate us. I would absolutely recommend him and his team to anyone.

Profile Picture Sarah, 12/17/16, 4 Reviews
Category: Catering

If i could give this company more than 5 stars I would! AJ is amazing and I rave about him all the time! I will use A1 for EVERY event now and have recommended him many times to close friends and family! The food is great, the people are great we loved working with this company! they made our big day SO easy!

Profile Picture Kaley, 11/26/16, 6 Reviews
Category: Catering, Event Rentals & Photobooths
Services Used: Chairs, Tables, Clean Up, Delivery, Set Up, Local, Southern, Buffet, Cocktail Reception, Dessert, Hors d'oeuvres

We were very happy we went with A1 Catering for our wedding. The food was great, AJ was wonderful to work with , and the pricing was very reasonable! AJ was very responsive and helpful with my endless stream of questions. We also had a handful of different food allergies we were trying to accommodate (gluten, sulfates, soy), and the A1 team had no problem making that happen. I also loved that they provided an option for a separate kid-friendly meal at a lower price and brought take-home boxes for our guests to take home any extra food, free of charge! And their staff was wonderful day-of!

Profile Picture Janelle, 10/16/16, 3 Reviews
Category: Catering

I would highly recommend their services! My outdoor wedding was delayed due to rain, and the servers helped keep everyone entertained by passing a round of appetizers. All of the guests complimented how delicious the food was. From our first tasting to the day of the wedding, A1 Catering was amazing!

Profile Picture kaycie, 10/8/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Catering

AJ and his team was extremely easy to work with. They created a menu to fit our budget and style for our brunch wedding. Everyone raved about the shrimp and grits! The staff was very helpful and went over and beyond our expectations of service on our day. We would highly recommend A1 catering for any event! You will not be disappointed.

Profile Picture kalica, 5/21/16, 4 Reviews
Category: Catering

A1 was amazing! The food was incredible and all of my guests keep telling me how much they loved it. They were responsive and reasonably priced! They even did things like double the sugar in the sweet tea for my wedding because I asked them to. Very sweet people and awesome food!

Profile Picture Alexa, 4/30/16, 3 Reviews
Category: Catering

Wonderful company to work with! The communication is great and timely as well as the food selections. They accommodated my needs for different variations of food choices, and arrived right on time.

Profile Picture User7205569, 2+ years ago, 11 Reviews
Services Used: Middle Eastern, Vegetarian, Clean Up, Delivery, Set Up

A1 catering provided catering services for my wedding on 3/12/16. The team did a phenomenal job. The food was perfect and the service was excellent. Guests continue to rave about the food and service. Leading up to the wedding, the whole staff, especially AJ, were a pleasure to work with. Everyone was extremely friendly, helpful and professional! Price point was extremely reasonable and affordable. We are so thankful for A1 catering and helping make our special day flawless!!
-Jonathan and Katherine

Profile Picture Katherine, 3/12/16, 1 Review
Category: Catering

The food was fantastic and everyone complimented it. We requested a no MSG menu and they had not problem making that happen. The staff was clean and professional and they left the kitchen spotless.

My one suggestions is when you pack the groom and bride a Togo bag. Fix them a NEW plate of food instead of just packing up what was left on there table. We where very disappointed when we got to our hotel to see that all they had done was pack up the food from our table. Which had been sitting out and we didn't get the chance to enjoy.

Profile Picture April , 12/19/15, 6 Reviews
Services Used: Buffet, Clean Up, Delivery, Set Up, American, Italian

They were very helpful when first asking questions and very flexible with our ideas and requests. Taylor was the phone contact and she was very patient and understanding.
Before making that final decision on a caterer, they very willingly sent a quote with our food choices and were flexible with our changes. Once booked for the wedding date they set up a tasting of our Menu choices for the bride and groom. At the wedding, they were flexible with our ceremony time schedule and arrived in a timely fashion.
The tables were nicely set up for buffet and appetizers etc. and all of the food was delicious and hot on our plates. We used our own dishes (for 100 people) and they even rinsed off our dishes so we could pack them up afterwards. They servers they brought were very nice, very efficient and helpful and quickly attended to our guests. They also cut our cake upon request and served it to each table. Everyone seemed to really enjoy everything. I would highly recommend them!!
If I'm ever in need of a caterer for a big group or wedding I will definitely use them again.

Profile Picture User5624675, 2+ years ago, 4 Reviews
Category: Catering
Services Used: Gluten Free, American, Bartender(s), Champagne Toast, Clean Up, Delivery, Set Up, Buffet, Cake Cutting, Cocktail Reception, Hors d'oeuvres, Server(s)

Great food and great service. They were able to do everything we asked and even make last minute changes when our numbers grew. I would definitely use them again.

Profile Picture Priscilla, 3/6/15, 2 Reviews
Category: Catering

Great food, lots of options and very affordable

Profile Picture Janelle, 9/4/10, 5 Reviews