A Wonderful Wedding Reviews

A Wonderful Wedding 1
  • Barbara

Barbara Davis · Married on 03/02/2019

Better than I could’ve hoped

A Wonderful Wedding was available at very short notice. She sent me a link to her site where I was able to personalize all aspects of my ceremony from beginning to end. We’re in the process of putting the final touches on everything and just waiting for the big day. She has been flurry responsive to emails and professional yet kind at all times.

Sent on 02/27/2019

Marissa · Married on 06/29/2018

Susan was absolutely perfect for us! She was so helpful and very eager to help plan our perfect ceremony. It was just as we wanted it; short, sweet, and very special! We could not have asked for a better person to officiate our wedding!

Sent on 07/08/2018

Scott · Married on 05/18/2018

Susan was awesome! We were so lucky to have her as our wedding officiant! We highly recommend Susan. Our ceremony was perfect!

Sent on 06/07/2018

Dan & Jenny · Married on 04/21/2018

Susan was very easy to work with and provided an excellent service. She helped us with all the details of our ceremony and her warmth and talent made our big day extra special.

Sent on 06/12/2018

Contessa · Married on 02/09/2018

My husband and I wanted a small ceremony. Reverend Susan paid attention to detail with our vows. She was very flexible with our location, as well as on time. Everything turned out better than we expected thanks to her.. I will definitely recommend A Wonderful Wedding to everyone.

Sent on 06/07/2018

Susan was great, we had a non demominational ceremony and she did great. I would highly recommend her

Sent on 02/05/2017
  • F

F. · Married on 06/21/2008

Dr Carter-Joyce was a pleasure to work with. She made herself available to my husband and I for any questions and help us plan one of the best day of our lives. She was attentive, responsive and reliable.
    She was there for suggestions, helped us plan and deliver a great day. Most of all, she has stayed in touch ever since. Thank you for a great service!

Sent on 06/09/2014

Anthony · Married on 02/14/2008

Cannot recommend Susan more highly she was is a joy and brings a great of the presence of Spirit.

Sent on 06/09/2014

Stephen · Married on 06/20/2015

Susan Carter Joyce was very professional and worked with our changing schedule with out issue

Sent on 09/14/2015

Tanya · Married on 10/05/2009

We had a wonderful experience with Susan for our wedding in October 2009. She was great to work with and a great help with calming our nerves on the big day. I would definitely recommend her services to anyone in need.

Sent on 06/12/2014

Elizabeth · Married on 02/17/2015

Susan was exactly what we needed--she was flexible about our ceremony, understood that we wanted something very simple and that the location (a nice beach) was paramount, and was very sweet and personable. We wanted a laid-back, low-key ceremony and she gave it to us. Most importantly, our original location would have been very windy and cold because of an impending storm, and Susan advised us to go to a better location (Lover's Key), which was perfect. I contacted several wedding officiants in the Fort Meyers/Sanibel area who were clearly all business (ie out to make a buck and send business to their friends), but I didn't get this feeling from Susan at all.

Sent on 03/02/2015

Gwendolyn · Married on 07/09/2019

We were renewing our vows and did not know the area. She made some suggestions and we ended up at the Angel Tree in Bay St. Louis. She stayed around and talked with us afterwards. She was a pleayto work with.

Sent on 07/12/2018