A Wedding with Grace Reviews

440 | Sarasota, FL

440 Reviews for A Wedding with Grace

Erica & Brian · Getting married on 03/07/2022

Thanks to Grace for making our wedding day so special...

Grace was super professional yet extremely warm and compassionate. We knew from the moment we saw Grace online, she was the right choice. We truly appreciated Grace's fabulous ceremony and delivery. Thanks again to Grace for making our wedding day so special.

Sent on 08/12/2020

Nicole Fiske · Getting married on 02/01/2022

Graceful and personable

Grace was such a joy to work with. She speaks so well and took the time to get to know us. The day of the wedding she found a way to make it personal, humorous, sincere, and to the point. All of our guests said the ceremony was beautiful from beginning to end. Grace was very thorough and made us feel that we were in great hands! She is truly a genuine person and I am so glad that we found her.

Sent on 02/15/2020
  • Sierra

Sierra · Getting married on 11/07/2020

I am so grateful that I found Grace. I really wanted some special things talked about during our ceremony and I didn't want it to be just like everyone else. I had no interest in picking from ceremony "A", "B" or "C", like so many officiants in the area. Grace designed an amazing ceremony, tailored specifically to us. When we met Grace, it was about a year away, and throughout the year we stayed in touch with Grace. She remembered it all and artistically created a beautiful ceremony. Our wedding day was perfect and we give a lot of credit to Grace for such a gorgeous ceremony. We had several people mention Grace afterwards as well!

She is very gifted when it comes to creating a ceremony but she's also incredibly sweet. Shes one of those people you instantly like. I was even a little sad, realizing I didn't have any reason to email her anymore! I hope to stay in contact with her throughout the years, I really couldn't recommend her enough. You will not be disappointed!

Sent on 09/19/2012

Toni Pierce · Getting married on 09/12/2020

Beyond amazing!

Grace Felice made our ceremony stress free and beautiful. She is so easy to work with and talk to. She made it a point from the beginning to really get to know us and our pup:) There were a few times we were unsure about what to do in regards to readings, vows, and prayers and Grace helped us work through these and made it so easy. She was on top of making sure everything was together for our big day and was very flexible with times to meet and talk about our ceremony. She never rushed us and was on the ball with making sure we were prepared the day of our wedding. She made our ceremony specifically tailored to us. Nothing about it was generic! Grace is the kindest, most welcoming person and officiant we met. We defiantly recommend her!

Sent on 01/11/2020

Meghan Fisher · Married on 08/04/2020

Grace is wonderful!

As a couple navigating having a new baby, health insurance, etc, we had to get married fast in this uncertain time of COVID-19. It was not the wedding we thought we might have down the road, or the civil ceremony we thought we would have at the courthouse in the meantime. It was something perfectly in between. With masks and alcohol spray Grace came to the rescue in our own backyard. Under the patio umbrella, at a safe social distance, she shared an astonishingly personal blessing that she wrote. She included personal details that she picked up on in our brief conversation over the phone- having never met us in person. It was truly incredible. We plan to have a more beautiful celebration with family and friends next winter, and we plan to ask Grace to be a part of our wedding Part 2.

Sent on 04/15/2020
  • Christiana

Christiana Casanova · Married on 06/20/2020

A Great Balance

Finding the right wedding officiant was a big concern because I am a Christian and my husband is atheist. We needed someone who could bring us some balance. Many of the officiants I reviewed were part of a church or mor Christian based or Bohemian with peace and love and Mother Nature (which neither of us wanted). My caterer recommended trying Wedding With Grace. I looked at her website and then ended up
    talking to her. I knew the minute we started talking that she was the right one for us. She was amazing at bringing the perfect balance of both of our beliefs and personalities. She got to know us and our children and used a lot of that Information in the ceremony which really personalized it for us. We also were creating a blended family and she was great at helping us keep our kids part of the ceremony. We feel so blessed having Grace be a part of everything. It was such a perfect day.

Sent on 07/25/2020
  • Tina

Tina Mclean Murry · Married on 04/11/2020

Amazing Grace

I found Grace while searching the web for a wedding venue. There was something about her that drew me to check out her website. I had a good “vibe”. I’m glad I trusted my vibe and asked her to officiate our wedding. She was all that and two bags of chips!! She tailored a ceremony that was perfect for us!! She sent us links to ceremonies, so we could get a feel for her speaking voice and style. If you are concerned about booking her “cold”, have no fear, Grace is a dear!!

Sent on 11/30/2019

Michelle Filicetti · Married on 03/27/2020

A source of calm through a pandemic

Working with Grace was just about the best decisions about getting married other than marrying my husband. When my now-husband and I first started planning our wedding, we had planned a smaller wedding, but one that might be viewed as a “true wedding” in March of 2020, but boy did those plans get changed! We knew early on that choosing Grace to officiate our wedding was the right choice and this became even more obvious throughout the planning process as she came to know us personally through emails, texts, a planning call—she and I talked like we knew each other while we waited for my then fiancé to come home to discuss details, and more. Every step of the way, Grace personalized her communication and makes it seem like you are truly important to her not just one of many couples who she weds.

As our wedding date approached, it became more and more obvious that a wedding would not be happening, so we decided to postpone the wedding and we plan on using Grace for the larger ceremony. Where she was exceptional though was that she was able to step in and accommodate us on a different date during the same week that we were to get married so that we could get married at Palma Sola Botanical Park. My husband and I had luckily already had our marriage license so she met us at the park and performed an intimate and slightly different version of our wedding with just us and my mom as a witness. It was incredibly special. This was not just a “legal ceremony”, which is what I had almost resigned myself to at this point given the pandemic and my desire to make sure that my fiancé and I had the legal protection of spouses should something go wrong, but it was personalized to our story, it had our readings, and it even was personalized to the new venue. It felt incredibly special and like I had regained a piece of something I felt we lost because we did not get to have most of our loved ones with us when we married. I truly feel like she was a blessing through the process and I am so grateful to have had her marry us. Of the few people with whom I shared our phone tripod wedding video, everyone commented that we had a wonderful officiant. I look forward to having Grace officiate the larger wedding in the future!

Sent on 04/14/2020
  • Jose

Jose Manuel Realejeno · Married on 03/08/2020

Incredible

We were absolutely honored to have Grace as part of our wedding. She was knowledgeable and helpful thru out our planning. We would totally recommend her

Sent on 04/01/2020

Christy Hackman · Married on 02/08/2020

Amazing ceremony!

Grace was the officiant at our friend's wedding over 5 years ago and we were so moved by the ceremony that we thought it was a family friend. Turned out, they had just found Grace by searching for an officiant. When I got engaged, I knew that we had to have Grace perform our ceremony. When I reached out to her, she remembered our friends and even asked about their kids and dog. After 5 years and probably hundreds of weddings, I was impressed, it just shows how well Grace gets to know her couples and how much she genuinely cares. Grace is such an amazing person and she really takes the time to get to know you as a couple and makes the ceremony so personal. She is very responsive and provided excellent advice and input into putting together the ceremony. Our ceremony was perfect and Grace did such a beautiful job!!

Sent on 02/15/2020
  • Bridget

Bridget · Married on 01/04/2020

Highly Recommend

We are so lucky to have found Grace for our wedding ceremony. She did a beautiful job of capturing our love and personalities. Her words came from the heart and were appreciated by all. Grace was extremely helpful throughout the entire process and provided excellent recommendations.
    Grace also organized our rehearsal. I highly recommend including Grace in this service. There are so many last-minute tasks and things to think about the day before your wedding. Having someone else take lead at the rehearsal allowed me to relax for a moment.

Sent on 01/21/2020

K King · Married on 12/10/2019

A Wedding with Grace

Tim & I couldn’t have asked for more!!! Grace gave us the perfect wedding ceremony!! She is invested in making the ceremony individualized and requests couple’s feedback to assist her in making a very personable, special and meaningful day! Grace, thank you for the special touches & adding to our unforgettable day!

Sent on 12/25/2019
  • Jaeda

Jaeda Bray · Married on 12/07/2019

Only the best!

Grace was amazing since Day 1! Out of all the officiants I reached out to, Grace was the most personable! She will find any and every way to relate with you and make you feel comfortable. She was very organized in setting up meetings, checking ins and making deadlines to make sure we get our things done. We also hired her to come to rehearsal which I think is a must!!!! Our whole wedding party felt so comfortable after she explained the ceremony process to them. Grace is worth any and every penny. She will not disappoint!

Sent on 12/29/2019
  • Megan

Megan · Married on 11/27/2019

Simply Amazing!

From the moment we met with Grace my now Husband and I knew that we had made the right choice. We both felt like we had known her for years, she really felt like family to us.
    Her presence is so calming and puts all your worries at ease. You can feel the love that she has for what she does and it truly shows. Grace made us feel so comfortable and stress free and I do not believe we would have enjoyed the day as much without her. I can’t say enough good things about her and I am so happy she was a part of our special day. 💕

Sent on 12/06/2019

Alyssa Judy · Married on 11/09/2019

Grace is the best of the best!

We hired Grace to officiate my daughter’s wedding…….well, actually….by a stroke of good luck, she had an opening and we were given a gift of having this wonderful person officiate my daughter’s wedding. Yes, that’s more like it. From the moment I spoke with her on the phone, I knew that she was the one who could and would make this special day the best it could be. When my daughter and now son in-law met Grace for the first time, they knew it too. Grace listened intently to them, provided guidance, gave them valuable suggestions and then brought it all together with an absolutely perfect ceremony. We can’t thank Grace enough for the kindness and thoughtfulness that she shared with our family on that very special day!

Sent on 12/02/2019

Kelly · Married on 10/19/2019

Grace made our wedding ceremony absolutely beautiful. She was quick to respond to our questions and was so respectful and sweet to interact with while we put together the details of the ceremony. She seemed to love learning about us as a couple and weaving everything she learned into a well crafted, very special, and beautiful event.

She doesn't use catchphrases or overly used standard wedding paragraphs (unless you want her to) and focuses on putting together something that truly flows. Her delivery of the ceremony is outstanding too. The whole thing was like listening to a poem or a story written especially for us, and we really couldn't believe how beautiful and meaningful she made it with only knowing us for such a short time.

I had many quests specifically point out that they were impressed with her (when was the last time you specifically remembered how awesome the officiant was at a wedding?). The ceremony was definitely the most important aspect of our wedding to us, but there is little you can do to make it special and meaningful if you do not have the right officiant. Grace is DEFINITELY the right one and we highly recommend her.

Sent on 06/05/2012
  • Jennifer

Jennifer Riner · Married on 10/13/2019

Grace is wonderful!

Grace officiated our wedding at the Ritz-Carlton Sarasota in October. She is absolutely amazing at what she does – so well-spoken, kind to the core, insightful and genuine. Our guests asked if she was a close family friend because she spoke about my husband and me as if she's known us for years. Grace was also helpful when it came to making decisions on vows, the marriage license, and even the ceremony in general! Not to mention, she was just an absolute pleasure to be around. She radiates positive energy and everyone enjoyed her officiating. My husband and I wish we lived close by so we could spend more time with her! Book Grace for your ceremony – you will not regret it!

Sent on 11/17/2019

Taylor Meng · Married on 10/05/2019

Beyond Amazing!

From the moment my husband and I reached out to Grace, we knew our search for the perfect officiant was over. Grace is one of the most genuine people you will ever meet, and truly puts her entire heart and soul into getting to know her couples and their stories. Our guests could not stop talking about how personal she made our entire ceremony feel, it was almost as if we had known her for years. Thank you Grace, from the bottom of our hearts, for making our wedding day the best day of our lives!

Sent on 10/28/2019

Morgan Holloway · Married on 10/04/2019

Grace is an amazing officiant!

Grace was so pleasant to work with and made planning the ceremony a breeze! She was really on top of things and responded to our questions very quickly. She was actually interested in getting to know my husband and I and about our lives. She made our ceremony very personable to us instead of your traditional boring wedding ceremony. We had so many compliments from our guests about how wonderful the ceremony was! Would definitely recommend her!

Love,
    Ross & Morgan

Sent on 11/11/2019
  • Tracy

Tracy Mason · Married on 07/26/2019

Outstanding

Where do I begin - working with Grace was the absolute best decision we made (other than to get married of course). We were a destination wedding, so most of our communication was done via email. She met with us one time face to face and from that meeting, gave us the perfect ceremony. We had a very small wedding, but she did a wonderful job making everyone feel like they were part of the ceremony. We truly feel like we've found a lifelong friend with Grace.

Sent on 08/08/2019
  • Michelle

Michelle · Married on 07/12/2019

Want a Perfect Wedding - Contact Grace!

If you want a meaningful and memorable wedding then you need Grace.
    She gave us the wedding of our dreams on our special beach.
    Grace is truly an amazing and beautiful lady. She has a very caring deep heart and it showed in how she got to know us as a couple, spending time with us in person and through emails, and the thoughtful words that she created in our wedding ceremony that could not have been more perfect!
    She will forever be a part of our lives xoxo

Sent on 07/23/2019
  • Megan

Megan · Married on 05/31/2019

Wonderful!

Our wedding site recommended Grace and I’m so glad they did! She was so thoughtful in including details for the ceremony, really got to know us as a couple and was so professional. I highly recommend!

Sent on 01/08/2020
  • Jessy

Jessy Jessy · Married on 05/25/2019

Beautiful!!

There is no words that describe Grace Felice. She is so wonderful! She genuinely care for her clients. She loves what she does. I am truly grateful to have met her. She always steered us in the right direction when it came to venues. She took her time to get to know my family and I. I couldn't be happier with her. Lot of love grace. You are the best!!! The ceremony was amazing. Thank you!!

Sent on 06/01/2019
  • Vicki

Vicki Elliott · Married on 05/18/2019

Best decision!!!

Choosing Grace was one of the best and easiest decisions we made for our wedding. From the first time that we spoke with her she was genuine and we immediately felt a connection. At that point we knew she was the perfect fit to officiate our wedding! She took the time to meet with us in person to get to know us both as a couple and individually (and our dog). From start to finish, Grace was organized and made the whole process easy. On our wedding day, the ceremony was absolutely perfect! The ceremony was beautifully done and she managed to capture our relationship and love for one another perfectly!! We would 100% recommend her to any of our friends and family :)!

Sent on 07/04/2019