A Wedding with Grace Reviews

A Wedding with Grace 7
  • Judy

Judy Anglada · Married on 11/10/2018

Simply the BEST!

Grace officiated at my daughter's wedding at Historic Spanish Point on 11/10/18 and the ceremony could not have been more perfect! Grace spent a lot of time getting to know Caity and Jeremy before the wedding and the result was a ceremony that was so personal and special. Grace is very professional and it was obvious that she spent a lot of time creating the ceremony. It a lovely day and Grace made it more so.

• Will

Will · Married on 11/10/2018

Personal and Touching Ceremony

Grace is not only an amazing wedding officiant, but she is a wonderful person. We are both very glad that we met and worked with Grace to create a wedding ceremony that really reflected us and our relationship. She spent a ton of time getting to know us over the phone (we live out of to town) and was very responsive to calls and emails. It takes very little time after meeting her for you to realize that she is a very genuine and smart person. She helped guide us through all the ceremony decision points with an in-depth questionnaire and provided numerous examples for portions were were unsure of like readings and custom vows. She knew what questions we would have before we did.

Grace was amazing the day of the actual ceremony. I'm pretty sure each of our family members made a point of complimenting her to us at some point that day on how personal and custom and special the ceremony turned out. People were surprised she wasn't a family friend or someone that we had known for a long time. My only regret is that we didn't get more time to chat the day of the wedding!

• Estee

Estee · Married on 11/07/2018

Simply amazing!

Grace is a treasure and a true professional to work with :) She complimented her hospitable personality and caring demeanor with gracious support throughout the strenuous months of us feeling perpetually unorganized. Grace is a true professional and we are extremely pleased and proud to have her welcome our glorious union. Thank you Grace, we wholeheartedly recommend you to others

• Casey

Casey O'guinn · Married on 11/03/2018

Highly recommend!!

Grace was such a positive, warm, friendly, and loving presence during our wedding planning process. She checked in with us regularly and got to know us as much as possible virtually (destination wedding!). The ceremony was so special and personal that everyone assumed we had known Grace for a long time. She provided helpful tips and suggestions, and was open to all of our crazy ideas - including us doing a surprise tequila shot at the alter! She loves dogs, and so do we, and she incorporated our furbaby into our ceremony in the most special and natural ways. We are not overly romantic and are not religious, and Grace was able to capture us perfectly – I wouldn’t change a thing. Highly recommend her to anyone!!!!

Melissa Pike · Married on 10/28/2018

Highly Recommend

Grace is amazing. We could not have asked for a better officiant. She was kind, helpful & easy to access from day one. She made making our ceremony decisions easy and worked with us to create the ceremony we wanted. Our ceremony was personalized, sweet and timed perfectly. We highly recommend Grace to any couple getting married!

• Danielle

Danielle Coel · Married on 10/27/2018

Perfection

Choosing Grace was one of the best decisions I made for my wedding. She took the time to meet us in person around our schedule and really got to know who we are as people and a couple. She has a calmness about her that I loved and knew I needed on my wedding day. During the ceremony I started crying, which in turn made me laugh. She quietly whispered to me its ok, and gave me a second to pull myself together. She made the ceremony truly about us and I could not be more thankful.

Jessica Clayson · Married on 10/22/2018

Grace is amazing!

Grace made our ceremony perfect. From our first meeting we knew she was the right person to marry us. Her kindness and warmth captivated our guests and made a beautiful day! Grace took the time to get to know us both and wrote totally unique words for our wedding. We both felt she had understood our relationship and love for eachother and it was such a personal touch. Without hesitation we would recommend Grace to everyone, you will not be disappointed! Thank you again from Andy and I, we are grateful that our paths crossed

A Wedding with Grace 8
    A Wedding with Grace 9

Sidney Cornelius · Married on 10/21/2018

Look no further, Grace is the one!

We had to find another officiant in a short amount of time and we couldn't have found a better person to marry us. Grace is one incredible, loving, genuine person and was the perfect fit for us. We spoke with a few other officiants but after talking to Grace, we just knew she was the right one, and anyone that gets the opportunity to get to know Grace will definitely feel the same way. Our wedding was everything we wanted it to be and more and Grace played a huge part in that.

Thank you so much Grace!

Greg · Married on 09/24/2018

Planned a surprise vow renewal from 1000 miles away. Grace helped with the logistics, the readings, even the flowers. All on short notice and while keeping the secret. We had the simple task of just showing up. Grace made a memorable day completely unforgettable!

A Wedding with Grace 10

Brittany · Married on 09/21/2018

Grace was truly amazing!! She takes the time to get to know you personally and is such a sweetheart! Our ceremony was beautiful and we received so many compliments on how heart warming and sincere it was.

She is also a doggie lover which holds a huge place in my heart and it was so much fun getting to have our dogs as our flower girls with her! :)

A Wedding with Grace 11
    A Wedding with Grace 12

Miranda · Married on 09/14/2018

We felt like we gained someone to call family by choosing Grace. From the first chat to our last hug goodbye, and everything in between, she was MEANT to do this. She is meant to be a part of a couple's most cherished day. Grace was beyond flexible, when the day of our ceremony our location was up in the air and went from a beach to gardens, she not only graciously said no problem and made us feel at ease, but she adapted our ceremony PERFECTLY to make sense for a completely different setting. Aside from her brilliance with words, she's just one of those souls who puts off pure kindness, joy, and compassion.. you just want to hug her as soon as you meet her! Truly, if you or anyone you know is looking, just contact Grace and you will be relieved to find someone who will take such good care of your story.

Thank you for everything Grace!

Stephanie · Married on 08/20/2018

Grace was so amazing!! When my husband and I received that initial e-mail we were blown away. We could tell that officiating wasn't just a business to her rather something she is very passionate about. Planning a wedding out of state can be quite overwhelming and grace made everything feel at ease. She really got to know us on a personal level and conversing with her felt like we had known her our whole lives, She incorporated things we shared and talked about into the ceremony. Needless to say we got some good laughter. Everything flowed so smoothly! We got nothing but great compliments about Grace and the amazing job she did! She took care of everything, all we had to do was pick up our marriage license. She even reached out to a good friend of hers that does hair and make up on site, to inquire about my wedding party. I am ever so grateful, I didn't have to travel to do it. Grace truly cares about her couples and helps them throughout!

A Wedding with Grace 13

Bryan · Married on 08/16/2018

I have never dealt with such a compassionate, caring and helpful person as Grace! I highly Recommend her, you will not be disappointed! Being from out of state, Grace pointed me in the right direction in helping coordinate a vow renewal! Thanks Grace! Bryan L, from Michigan

Janice · Married on 08/08/2018

Grace certainly lived up to her reviews. She made our simple home wedding very special and meaningful. We were not only happy that she performed our wedding ceremony but that we got to meet such a dedicated, sincere and thoughtful person.

Haven · Married on 07/09/2018

Grace was amazing! We planned our wedding overseas and she went above and beyond! She helped with everything. She was able to get back to all emails ASAP. Our wedding was perfect due to her!!!

A Wedding with Grace 14

Josefine · Married on 07/06/2018

Grace turned our wedding into a very special and memorable moment. She was very supportive and helpful. She went through the details of the ceremony with us well in advance. She gave us many examples of possibilities and included many personal details in the ceremony. She put a lot of thought and heart into her work. We can highly recommend Grace. She is very professional and reliable.

Tony · Married on 07/06/2018

GRACE WAS AMAZING FROM THE FIRST CONTACT! HER SINCERE APPROACH LEARNING ABOUT US AS A COUPLE AND OUR STORY WAS WOVEN INTO THE SERVICE. ALL OF OUR GUESTS WERE MOVED BY THE SERVICE. GRACE PROVIDED A WARMTH WE FELT AT THE ALTER. COLLECTIVELY WE DESIGNED THE SERVICE AND CUSTOMIZED THE CONTENT. YOU WILL NOT BE DISAPPOINTED!

Marian · Married on 06/09/2018

Grace is simply the best! During ever step of the planning process for our ceremony, she was extremely helpful and kind. Once we had our first call with Grace we knew we made the right decision. She really took the time to get to know my husband and I and it showed during our ceremony. Our ceremony was so heartfelt and completely exceeded our expectations. I received so many compliments on how touching our ceremony was. She ran our rehearsal like a professional and had everyone feeling comfortable for the big day!

I could go on for hours about how much we love and appreciate Grace!!

Jolita · Married on 06/09/2018

My wife and I contacted Grace about 2 months prior to our wedding and from the moment we talked to her we knew she would be a pleasure to work with. We are from WI and we planned a FL wedding on the beach. We did not have friends or relatives in FL to contact to help with the setup. Grace came through for us with every request and also had multiple things for us to consider that we had not thought of. The day went off better than expected and we have Grace to thank for it. Highly recommended!!!

jessica · Married on 06/01/2018

Grace is one of the sweetest souls I've ever met. I am so grateful to have met her, have her marry us but most importantly...for the care that she put into our ceremony. Every moment that we spent going over details and getting to know each other was easy, carefree, fun and felt as if we were friends for some time. She personalized our moment perfectly. I have nothing but praise for her and her work and will be keeping in touch. Thank you Grace for being you!!!!

Marilyn · Married on 06/01/2018

She created a beautiful ceremony. Very professional, prompt communicate and she makes planning your special day stress free!

Erin · Married on 05/19/2018

Grace was amazing to work with and really made our wedding ceremony unique and special. Our photographer recommended her to us and at the time we were considering using a friend or family member. When we reached out to Grace, she was so friendly and welcoming and we knew right away that she was the perfect person to officiate our wedding! Throughout the process, she was incredibly organized, timely, and spent a lot of time getting to know us and our story. We spoke frequently leading up to the wedding to make sure everything was perfect. She also provided a lot of resources for readings and vows to look over. She helped us to create a wonderful ceremony incorporating our ideas and the "feel" of the ceremony we were going for. Her tone, pace, and way of speaking was great and she has a nice quality to the sound of her voice. I got many compliments about how beautiful our ceremony was, and I attribute that to Grace. She also was really helpful with the process of filing for marriage license, provided vendor recommendations and advice on other wedding related questions that come up along the way. I have already recommended her to several brides with upcoming weddings. Having Grace officiate our wedding was the best decision we made! We absolutely loved her!

George & Andrea · Married on 05/18/2018

We couldn't have dreamed up a better Officiant for our wedding. Grace took the time and a genuine interest to really get to know us and what is important to us as a couple to make our wedding ceremony highly personalized and special. She was accessible and helpful throughout the entire planning process and even sent her well-wishes to us following our wedding day. Grace truly shined while performing our ceremony. It is evident she has found her passion and we feel so lucky that she shared her talent with us on our special day. We highly recommend Grace! - George & Andrea

A Wedding with Grace 15
    A Wedding with Grace 16
    A Wedding with Grace 17

Amanda · Married on 05/10/2018

Grace is absolutely amazing!! She is so sincere, genuine and professional. We decided to have a small wedding on the most beautiful beach in Florida and Grace made it feel so intimate and special. The ceremony flowed and both my husband and I felt so comfortable with Grace it seemed like we’ve known her for years.

A Wedding with Grace 18