A Wedding To Cherish Reviews

36 | Northfield, OH

36 Reviews for A Wedding To Cherish

Sarah · Married on 09/10/2010

We are so lucky that we found Reverend Susanna. She provided us with a beautiful personalized wedding! There was not a dry eye in the house! Throughtout the whole wedding process, she was very knowledgeable and helpful. Being able to create our own wedding program for a ceremony that was just right for us was something we have never knew was out there. It was unique, original and heartfelt. Any time some one mentions our wedding they always ask "Where did you find her?" "She was so good!!!" "That was the best ceremony I have ever been to!"
    We are truly blessed that she was able to be part of our special day!!! Thank you Reverend Susanna!!!

Mr. and Mrs. Kevin Stahl

Sent on 11/18/2010

reid · Married on 08/14/2010

Besides finding each other, finding Reverend Susanna was the best thing that ever happened to us. Our wedding service was absolutely wonderful. We had spent time during the months prior to our wedding getting to know her, and she us. The ceremony was so personal that it felt as though Reverend Susanna had known us for years. In fact, she was like family.

Sent on 11/02/2010

Cathy · Married on 08/14/2010

We could not have been happier with our wedding ceremony! It was everything we hoped for. Susanna really took the time to get to know us, and what kind of ceremony we wanted to create together. She listened very well, gave us great suggestions, offerered plenty of options, and ultimately helped us put together an intimate and personal ceremony that our friends and family were touched by, and that my husband and I will cherish forever. Susanna was professional, yet very warm and joyful as she performed our ceremony. It was truly the highlight of the entire day, and I would recommend Susanna to anyone wishing to make their wedding ceremony personal and unique. She was a joy to work with!

Sent on 11/04/2010

Tami · Married on 09/12/2009

As a bride, I wanted a ceremony that was traditional, but personalized to my husband and I; informal, but captured the attention of all in attendance; and organized, but not rigid. Reverend Susanna provided us with a beautiful ceremony that blew away any expectations we ever had. It was "us." She led our rehearsal the Friday night before - it went so smoothly that any nerves I had in anticipation of the next day had totally disappeared. We received numerous compliments from our family and friends regarding the overall "feeling" of the ceremony - unique, special, relaxed and even fun! Behind the scenes, Reverend Susanna was fantastic to work with - her guidance, support, enthusiasm and ability to coordinate kept our whole bridal party (especially my husband and I) at ease and ready to celebrate an amazingly special day.

Sent on 10/15/2009

Erin · Married on 10/18/2008

Rev. Susanna was one of the best choices we made for our wedding. She is kind and thoughtful. Her emails and phone calls were detailed and very helpful. She gave us her printed booklet she used for the ceremony - it was a very nice touch. Her prices were resonabe. She offers different leves, so you can work within your budget. I received many compliments about her.

Sent on 11/25/2008

Cristyl · Married on 10/10/2008

I LOVED her! Our wedding ceremony was so special and personal!! It was my favorite part of our day!!! She really got to know us, and guided us to create such a beautiful ceremony!!!! She helped us pick out all the details and design a ceremony that was really "us" ! I would definitely recommend her to ANYONE! She's so sweet! We both loved her :)!

Sent on 10/29/2008

Jackie · Married on 07/21/2012

Rev. Susanna is very officant... She keeps in contact with you on the whole process... The ceremony was very stunning and Beautiful... I would definately recommend her to anyone...

Sent on 11/06/2012

jennifer · Married on 09/24/2011

We were super pleased with the whole process!!!! Our ceremony was a true reflection of us. Everyone keeps boasting about how beautiful our ceremony was. We couldn't be happier. Reverand Susanna did an amazing job!!!!

Sent on 11/03/2011

We had a really difficult time finding someone to perform our non-denominational service, and Reverend Susanna provided an excellent, personal service at a very affordable price. The ceremony was very unique and personal to us, and we got a lot of great feedback from our guests.

Sent on 10/04/2013

Dick · Married on 09/15/2012

4.2
      3.5
      3.5

Susanna was outstanding!

She had a way of engaging our guests, have fun and be sincere. She was so somfortable with all our family and friends that many thought she was our friend for years!

The interviews and phone conversations were well worth the time and effort to spend with Susanna.

She helped make our day a VERY SPECIAL day!

Thank you Susanna!!

Sent on 11/05/2012

Elisabeth · Married on 06/30/2007

3.2
      3.0
      1.0

Reverend Susanna provides a very tailored, personal service. She does services for people of any faith, nationality, cultural background, etc. She did a very nice job on our ceremony and helped make it very special and memorable. Negatives: she's very expensive, so unless you have a large budget, you may want want to shop around. Also, be prepared to get a lot of phone calls from her as she prepares her ceremony. She is very thorough- which is good for some people, overkill for others.

Sent on 03/31/2008