A Wedding To Cherish Reviews

36 | Northfield, OH

36 Reviews for A Wedding To Cherish

• Char

Charlene · Getting married on 09/19/2019

Reverend Susanna was very professional and gave my husband and I more than we ever could of imagined. We would recommend her to anyone!

Kimberley · Married on 04/29/2018

Reverend Susanna is absolutely wonderful. We needed to plan a quick wedding ceremony and we couldn't have picked anyone better. She was very responsive and worked with us to create a very meaningful ceremony that truly represented us as a couple. She added many extra small touches to make our ceremony extra special.

Sent on 05/06/2018

A Wedding To Cherish's reply:

Kimberley,
    It was an honor for me to perform your ceremony and witness to your love for one another. May your days be filled with joy and may your marriage continue to take you to places that the two of you have only dreamed.
    Reverend Susanna

Erin · Married on 03/21/2015

Reverend Susanna really listens to what you as a couple want in a ceremony and helps you create a ceremony that reflects your relationship! I love her positivity and presence. Would recommend her to anyone.

Sent on 08/05/2015

A Wedding To Cherish's reply:

Erin,
    Thank you. We had fun, didn't we?! Your wedding day is a day I'll always remember with fondness. The two of you were soooooooooo happy.
    Many blessings and joy in abundance,
    Reverend Susanna

Kelly · Married on 11/08/2014

Reverend Susanna was wonderful! She spent time really getting to know both my husband and me as individuals, our relationship and our families to create a beautiful and uniquely personal ceremony. So many of our guests have commented that it was the most creative and romantic ceremony they have attended. Reverend Susanna works with her couples as they are her friends and an extension of her own family. She was great to work with and we would highly recommend her!

Sarah · Married on 09/06/2014

Reverend Susanna made our ceremony absolutely PERFECT!
    She had my husband and I separately answer a list questions about each other - and from there made our ceremony completely personalized. She obviously put a lot of work into making our ceremony special for us - and we appreciate it so very much. Every part of our ceremony was absolutely perfect and everything we wanted. We are so thankful to have found her - all of our guests have raved about how great she was and how wonderful the ceremony turned out.
    THANK YOU!!

mimi · Married on 06/08/2013

We live in California, but I'm from Ohio, so we had to search, online, for our wedding officiant. My husband and I are Buddhists and operate from a place of non-judgment and spiritual respect for all, so it was important for us to find someone who would respect our beliefs without imposing and infusing their own agenda. After reading Susanna's description, we knew she was the one for us. She has a kind spirit, openness, warmth and genuine nature that we appreciated and gravitated towards. We wanted our wedding to be inclusive of all, respectful of all spiritual beliefs and generally just a kind, unifying experience for all in attendance, regardless of their religious labeling.
    She spoke with us numerous times on the phone to get an idea of who we were as individuals and a couple, along with who we wanted to be as married partners. She's very detailed oriented, with a great sense of humor and compassion. She was even kind enough to ask me (the bride) what color I preferred her to wear, so that she didn't clash with the wedding party/style of the wedding.
    I'm so happy that we found Susanna to share in our most special day. We couldn't have been happier with her, and her service. She was early the day of the wedding, called that morning to wish each of us well and remind us that it was our day and to enjoy it. All of our guests commented on how lovely she was. I would definitely refer her to anyone looking for an amazing, unique experience.

Carol · Married on 05/25/2013

Reverend Susanna Margaret Goulder helped us create and enjoy a warm and loving, personalized, and extremely organized wedding ceremony. Reverend Susanna demonstrates caring in everything she does and with whomever she is speaking with. Following the ceremony, our guests commented that it felt as thought Reverend Susanna was a member of our family. We highly recommend Reverend Susanna's services.

Anthony + Jenifer · Married on 05/18/2013

Susanna was a great officiant! She wasn't just an individual who helped us get married, she made it a personal matter and a friendship. She really truly cares about you as an individual, not just about what she thinks it should be, but rather what does the couple want. She helped us put together our own personalized vows and ceremony, which felt very special to the both of us. We enjoyed speaking with her and putting OUR wedding together, not someone else's.

Ed · Married on 11/03/2012

Rev Susanna was very cheerful and motivational in our wedding.

Amanda · Married on 09/29/2012

Revered Susanna was wonderful and made our wedding day truly special. Our guests said that the ceremony was enjoyable and their favorite part of the wedding. Reverend Susanna's attention to detail was amazing.

Susanna provided us an excellent wedding ceremony that went above and beyond our expectations. Our family and friends raved about how personal the ceremony felt. We would defintely recommend Susanna for any future bride and groom.

Susanna went above and beyond our expectations for our wedding. We were very pleased with the ceremony she provided us. A countless number of guests told us that it was the best wedding ceremony they've ever attended. One friend even mentioned that they wanted a "redo" on their wedding after seeing our ceremony!!!

Reverend Susanna was very thorough and just captured everything we wanted for our wedding day. She made the day immensely personal and we received wonderful comments from our guests on how terrific and unique the ceremony was. Both of us would highly recommend Reverend Susanna!

Susanna was very professional and helpful in officiating our wedding. She provided a completely personalized ceremony and met with us several times to ensure we were completely happy with every aspect of the ceremony. I would highly recommend Susanna for all types of weddings as we were completely satisfied with her services.

Amanda · Married on 06/30/2012

Reverend Susanna was the by far the best decision we made for our wedding day. She provides a wonderful preparation process that enhances the experience leading up to your wedding. You have total control over what is and is not included in your ceremony, and can be as traditional or non traditional as you like. She is by your side every moment leading up to, during, and even after your ceremony, and helps you to remain calm and level headed when things become hectic (because they will). Above all, she delivers a ceremony for you and your guests that is no doubt one of the most beautiful experiences of your life. I cannot overstate how lucky we feel to have had her as our wedding officiant. It was trully an honor for us, and the experience of a lifetime.

Jen · Married on 06/22/2012

Reverend Susanna was absolutely amazing. She really took her time in getting to know both my husband and I personally through email, in person meetings, phone conversations, etc. Not only did she help make the entire process of preparing for our wedding an exciting and even more loving time, but she conveyed that love into our ceremony as well. I couldn't have imagined a more perfect ceremony than the one she officiated for us. Susanna gave us the opportunity to have as much or as little flexibility with the order of our ceremony as we wanted. She also personalized our ceremony so that it was tailored specifically to my husband and myself. Her compassion and enthusiasm in officiating our ceremony made our wedding day all the more special, and there was not a dry eye during that ceremony. To this day I still have guests coming up to me and telling me how incredible and enjoyable our wedding ceremony was.

Amy · Married on 06/16/2012

Susanna met with us as often as we could so she was able to learn more about my now husband and I. We couldn't have asked for a more personal ceremony, it was truely amazing. Thank you for everything Susanna!!

Brian · Married on 06/09/2012

Rev. Susanna was awesome to work with, and put more care and time into the planning of our wedding than I ever thought possible. Her ceremony had even surprises to us, and set an unbelievably amazing tone for the rest of the day. She took the time to really get to know both of us in depth, and our relationship to provide a really priceless ceremony.

Caterina · Married on 06/09/2012

Our wedding ceremony was beautifully personal and set the mood for the whole day. Guests constantly commented on the ceremony saying it was the best ceremony they had ever been to! Our ceremony was very memorable and I couldn't have asked for a better one!

James · Married on 05/20/2012

She was open to all aspects of faith. Rev. Susanna was very professional and such a joy to have officiate our wedding! There a was a certain joyful peace about her that made you feel at ease. Knowing that we had someone so professional, and joyous took so much stress away from everything else that was going on. Rev. Susanna was worth the money we spent!

Abby · Married on 05/05/2012

Working with Susanna on my wedding was a beautiful experience. She was very professional, respectful, enthusiastic and supportive throughout the entire process. She created a custom ceremony that matched our beliefs and desires. The writing exercises she gave us were wonderful, encouraging my husband and I to explore and articulate our love for one another. She helped us focus on love throughout the process (rather than all the details involved in a wedding). Susanna performed the most touching wedding ceremony I have ever seen (and others present said the same thing). Susanna radiates love and it's contagious!

melissa · Married on 12/30/2011

A fantastic experience from start to finish. Susanna is an amazing human being and helped us not only construct the perfect ceremony, but also lent some amazing advice along the way.

• Loni

Loni · Married on 07/23/2011

Rev. Suzana was completely amazing through our entire wedding! We couldn't have asked for someone more compassionate, sincere and caring !! We had so many compliments from our guests on how personalized the ceremony was. I would absolutely recommend her to all my family and friends. She made our day so very special!!

BIANKA · Married on 05/28/2011

Our wedding ceremony was beautiful. A Wedding to Cherish made our day a truly special, unique and heartfelt day.

Hilary · Married on 01/22/2011

Reverend Susanna was absolutely marvelous throughout the whole process of our wedding. We needed to find an officiant 3 weeks before our wedding. Reverend Susanna came to our rescue and was brilliant from the very first phone call. She took the time to listen to what we wanted and to get to know our personalities. She fully prepared us for everything we needed to know and do. She performed our ceremony with exceptional elegance, spoke eloquently and articulately and seemed to truly share our joy with great sincerity. It is plain to see that Reverend Susanna loves what she does and gives all she has to make your day beautiful. So many people told us our wedding was one of the best they've ever attended and everyone agreed Reverend Susanna was outstanding. Thank you from the bottom of our hearts, we will never forget you and our perfect wedding.