A WEDDING OFFICIANT Reviews

A WEDDING OFFICIANT 6
A WEDDING OFFICIANT 7

Terri · Getting married on 10/18/2019

Short and sweet

We wanted to have a small little mini ceremony and she did it perfectly! I am so happy I found her online. She was very helpful and even took some pictures for us!! I would definitely recommend April!!

Sent on 10/15/2018
    A WEDDING OFFICIANT 9

A WEDDING OFFICIANT's reply:

Thank you so much. I truly appreciate your allowing me to be a part of such an important day! Through the storms of life, may your love for one another be steadfast and strong. Wishing you joy and happiness. Congratulations!

Nadine · Getting married on 10/11/2019

Very professional and pleasant to work with. Thank You April for making our day very special.

Sent on 02/17/2018

A WEDDING OFFICIANT's reply:

Thank you so much. You are such a lovely couple and I enjoyed meeting you both! What an honor to be invited to join you on such a memorable occasion in your lives.
    When times grow difficult just remember these 5 words:
    Choose. Love. Every. Single. Day.
    Congratulations again!

Peter · Getting married on 10/05/2019

April was very responsive to questions we had prior to the event, and she and her daughter helped us take some casual photos at the downtown park afterwards. The officialization of our marriage was simple, straightforward, and quick, just like we wanted! Very glad we found her! Thanks!

Sent on 10/05/2017

A WEDDING OFFICIANT's reply:

Thank you so very much! I appreciate your kind words. It was such a pleasure to see you both and be a part of such an important day in your lives. Thank you for including me! Through the mayhem of this world, always remember what anchors you. Congratulations and happy marriage!
  • Heather

Heather Tucker · Getting married on 07/31/2019

Great officiant!

She is so nice, professional, non-judgemental and extremely affordable!

Sent on 02/01/2019

A WEDDING OFFICIANT's reply:

Hi Heather. Thank you so much for saying so and for inviting me to officiate for you. Y'all were so easy to work with and it was so nice meeting you and being included in your wedding. May your love for each other shine bright and grow stronger every day. Congratulations!

Dan Barnes · Married on 05/30/2019

Very quick response, very nice, and very professional!

We decided we just wanted a quick, simple and economical ceremony. Unfortunately, that’s easier said than done in Alabama. We live all the way down in Bibb county and couldn’t find anyone that would perform a quick, simple ceremony on our time schedule for a reasonable price. Even obtaining the marriage license in the surrounding counties in central Alabama was more difficult. They required picture ID’s, SS cards, copy of your divorce decree (if previously married and divorced) and were cash only. We decided to obtain our marriage license in Madison county because all they needed was an ID. I saw this listing and sent an email as we were in route to the courthouse. I instantly received a reply from April, and briefly told her our situation. She told us to call after we got done at the courthouse. I called and walked across the street to her office. She was very nice and professional, and gave us the option to either have the service in the office, or go to the park. We decided to just have the service in the office. She took her time with us and went above and beyond what we expected. We very much recommend them to anyone wanting a quick, no hassle marriage ceremony at a very reasonable price. Although I can’t personally speak for how a more elaborate ceremony would be, I have no doubts that they would go above and beyond to make the day special and go about it in a professional and courteous manner!

Sent on 06/03/2019

Randi · Married on 05/25/2019

My husband and I decided last minute that we wanted to get married before he went back to North Carolina where he is stationed with the Marines! I asked multiple offiants in the area and no one was available or willing with such a short notice! But luckily we got a response back and made a plan that worked for everyone! We were so happy how it turned out. It was very intimate just the three of us and she was very accommodating! It was a special moment for the both of us and we will never forget it! She took some pictures of us as well since it was only us three there and I love them so much! She even gave us a military discount which was very sweet! We had an overall great experience and would recommend to anyone!

Sent on 05/09/2018

A WEDDING OFFICIANT's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind review it was ABSOLUTELY my pleasure and a BIG thank you to your HUSBAND for his service

April

Kimberly Gholston · Married on 05/04/2019

Memorable Day

My husband and I wanted something with just the two of us at the house and she provided that. She was really nice and informative and even took pictures for us. If I had a question before the ceremony she always responded quickly. She comes highly recommended from the Fulphers.

Sent on 05/08/2019

Chantel · Married on 03/15/2019

Unique and fun

April saw us right away with a bright big smile and an amazing personality. Can’t forget her humor, she made us feel so comfortable and welcomed. Everything was done in a good amount of time. She’s very stylish with those heeled boots too! I suggest going to her, nowhere else.

Sent on 03/15/2019
    A WEDDING OFFICIANT 10

Anja Burke · Married on 03/02/2019

She made it a special day

We were looking only for a little ceremony without having to go through much trouble and we found just that and more with April. Already the first call was very pleasant. She was very friendly and answered all of our questions. The ceremony in the room upstairs was just perfect - not too long and not too short. She also gave us plenty of time for taking pictures and had the weather played along, she would have taken picture of us outside as well. Thank you April!

Sent on 04/06/2019
    A WEDDING OFFICIANT 11
  • Nadine

Nadine Jackson · Married on 02/14/2019

April was great

April was great. She was organized and prompt and very down to earth. I would recommend her

Sent on 02/20/2019

A WEDDING OFFICIANT's reply:

I absolutely loved meeting the two of you! What truly beautiful people you are! Thank you for letting me share in such a joyful day. I wish you all the best as you embark on this wonderful union. May all your dreams come true in your life together. Congratulations!

Paul Miller · Married on 01/23/2019

Everything we wanted

April was incredibly informative and answered all my questions with calming confidence. Everything was comfortable, casual, and quick, which is exactly what we wanted. Still, I got the idea that she would have made things just as elegant or formal if we had asked. My WIFE (egad, I still can't believe we're married!!!) And I could not be more satsfied!

Sent on 01/23/2019

A WEDDING OFFICIANT's reply:

Thank you Paul for letting me share in such a joyful day and for your amazing words. I really appreciate your taking the time out of your busy schedule to share your experience with us! May magic and charm fulfill your marriage and all our wedding wishes accompany you for a lifetime! Congratulations to a beautiful pair1

Jazmine Vazquez · Married on 12/01/2018

Absolutely amazing

Bonnie was fantastic. She handled my 12 guests and 4 year old perfectly. I was a bundle of nerves but she made it so easy. She was sweet and helpful. I wouldn’t have wanted anyone else. Thank you so much for the reccomendation to go see the Christmas trees too. Everyone loved them. ❤️❤️

Sent on 12/02/2018

A WEDDING OFFICIANT's reply:

Hi Jazmine! Bonnie is truly a lovely lady but not with my office 🙂 I’m sure that she will appreciate your kind words but you may want to put them on the correct page. Congratulations on your marriage and I wish you a lifetime of happiness!

April Goosby
  • I

Ivory& Lindsey Wilder · Married on 11/19/2018

Exceptional

She was so Amazing me and my wife couldn't have had a better person nor experience!!

Sent on 11/19/2018

A WEDDING OFFICIANT's reply:

Thank you so very much!! Y'all were so much fun and it was such a pleasure meeting you and an honor to be included in your special day! I don’t know if there’s such a thing as fate, but you two are the closest thing to making me believe it. May your love for each other shine bright and grow stronger every day. Congratulations!
  • Katie

Katie Schmidt · Married on 11/18/2018

Simple and Perfect

April was the perfect person to officiate our legal ceremony. Her ceremony was short but felt incredibly perfect for what we wanted. She was easy to work with from start to finish and was helpful in letting me know next steps and info about changing my name.

Sent on 12/17/2018

A WEDDING OFFICIANT's reply:

You were such a beautiful bride Katie! Truly stunning! It meant so much to be allowed the honor of witnessing the joy that was your wedding day. Congratulations to you both on finding the perfect person to share all your days with. The two of you, together, will conquer this world! Congratulations Again!

Caroline · Married on 10/21/2018

Great choice

I made the decision to use April as our officiant based on reviews online and I couldn’t have been happier! She was wonderful. I highly recommend her!

Sent on 11/03/2018

kimberly · Married on 10/13/2018

This was my 2nd marriage and didn't want the expense or hassle of a "wedding". My father actually found April and oh my gosh, what a blessing she was/is. I was so nervous but she was so kind and pleasant and even got the opportunity to meet her fabulous Momma!!! She had lunch with Michael Jackson years ago, cute story. Anyway, thank you April for making our time special and I will definitely recommend you. Thank you Thank you and Hi to your Mom :)

Sent on 01/19/2018

Donna · Married on 10/13/2018

Very understanding

April was so great, my husband was so nervous he said he had to calm down, we ended up being 30 minutes late to our own wedding! She was very understanding and preformed our wedding even though she has another wedding to get to.

Sent on 10/29/2018
  • I

Indira · Married on 10/06/2018

April was very sweet and I really loved her personality. She was very detailed on explaining the process and what will happen next. Our ceremony was intimate and April made it a beautiful experience. She is awesome. Highly recommended

Sent on 07/21/2017

Joe · Married on 10/05/2018

Excellent experience we definitely recommend this for a couple looking for a nice wedding that’s affordable

Sent on 10/05/2018

Jonicqua · Married on 09/24/2018

The process was fast, convenient and intimate even still. We obtained our marriage license from the courthouse and walked right next door! We paid less than $100, and our officiant gave us options of doing our vows in office or across the street at the park. She even took beautiful pictures of us and allowed us to prop our phones so that we could record everything. We highly recommend! It was truly perfect!

Sent on 09/24/2018
    A WEDDING OFFICIANT 12

Emma · Married on 09/18/2018

Went in for license signatures. We loved her service, attitude, and personality. We would recommend her to anyone and everyone.

Sent on 09/25/2018

Jossy · Married on 08/13/2018

Ms. April was absolutely amazing. My husband and I wanted a super quick and short ceremony and that's what she gave us. Very kind and sweet she is. I highly recommend her to all couples looking to get married in the Huntsville area.

Sent on 08/15/2018

Taylor · Married on 08/08/2018

April was a wonderful officiant! She was loving and made everything perfect for us!

Sent on 10/02/2017

Cherri · Married on 08/02/2018

I felt as if we'd known April for years after our 1st phone call. She was so warm and friendly on our special day and made us both feel even more comfortable. I would recommend her to anyone who needs someone to officiate their union.
    Thanks again, April ! We are still smiling!
    Jeff and Cherri Carr