A Wedding For You Reviews

A Wedding For You 4
A Wedding For You 5
  • Hannah

Hannah Smith · Getting married on 10/24/2020

Karen is wonderful and very nice!

Karen is great about getting back to you in a timely manner. She has wonderful prices and is very dependable as she assured us that if something were to happen to our officiant (like sickness) she would take over personally.

Sent on 10/03/2019
  • Adriana

Adriana · Getting married on 04/11/2020

Great Consultation!

Karen was a delight to talk to. She was very open to our ideas and flexible with our specific needs. She shared her experience and made it very easy to select her and make our deposit payment online. Look forward to working with Karen @ A wedding for you.

Sent on 08/01/2019
  • Caitlin

Caitlin · Married on 10/25/2019

Just perfect

Karen was absolutely wonderful! We enjoyed having her officiate our wedding so much and she made us so comfortable during what can be a very nerve racking time.

A Wedding For You 6
    A Wedding For You 7
    Sent on 11/12/2019

James Macmillan · Married on 04/05/2019

AMAZING experience. 10/10 officiant!

I contacted Karen after less than 48 hours before my wedding day my officiant cancelled. Leaving me and my fiancé stressed. She was very flexible with the given conditions and is extremely personable! Would recommend to anyone!

A Wedding For You 8
    A Wedding For You 9
    Sent on 04/08/2019

Elisa Sherman · Married on 12/01/2018

A wedding for you

It was a pleasure working with you and meeting you. Thank you so much for sharing our day and helping with wedding poses for pictures.

Sent on 12/01/2018

Lauren · Married on 09/29/2018

Tony and his parterner were AMAZING at my wedding! Kept the dance floor live! I don’t really have any words than he is the best!

Sent on 10/01/2018

Michal · Married on 09/11/2018

Everything was fantastic from booking the wedding to the actual wedding day. Couldn’t of asked for better service and quality! I am recommending a wedding for you to any friends looking to tie the knot! Thank you again!

A Wedding For You 10
    A Wedding For You 11
    A Wedding For You 12
    A Wedding For You 13
    Sent on 09/17/2018
  • Meet The Lamptons

Rochelle · Married on 06/29/2018

Karen was wonderful!! I connected with her about 12 months before the wedding day. She was attentive and responsive and listened to every detail. I didn't have to worry about a thing. She made suggestions and added her expertise to make sure we didn't forget anything. Our wedding was perfect. My package included decor, an officiant, the photographer and all of my digital images. If I had to do it all over I would use her everytime!

A Wedding For You 14
    A Wedding For You 15
    A Wedding For You 16
    A Wedding For You 17
    Sent on 07/13/2018

Deborah · Married on 06/24/2018

Planning a wedding out is state can seem overwhelming, but Karen made it so easy. Any time we had a question, she replied right away and even called me within minutes, and reassured me with advice, when I was in a panic about our cruise. Without hesitation, I would recommend her and this company.

A Wedding For You 18
    Sent on 07/17/2018

Diamond · Married on 04/27/2018

My officiant was the most understanding, down to earth, thoughtful, courteous, and kind individual that I ever met. She made my day absolutely amazing. I wish I knew her in person, I'd love to be her friend. We were late coming from Cincinnati to Pompano Beach, she was so accommodating and understanding with the tornatic weather. I absolutely love her so much!

A Wedding For You 19
    A Wedding For You 20
    A Wedding For You 21
    Sent on 05/16/2018

Chad · Married on 12/12/2017

My husband and I both have very busy schedules so we needed someone who could take the reins. We were pleasantly surprised in the end and we agreed that our special day could not have been more perfect.

Sent on 12/31/2017

Amanda · Married on 11/28/2017

This was seriously the best experience of my life! It was a beautiful event and it was completely stress free!!

Sent on 12/06/2017

Anthony · Married on 11/18/2017

A Wedding for You offers such a wonderful service for couples getting married in South Florida. We especially appreciated the thoroughness and expertise of Emily, who went above and beyond in her duties. She offered us helpful tips, lots of support, and put out a bunch of fires on the wedding day. We were very pleased and thankful for her work, and for Karen's help in connecting us.

Sent on 12/10/2017

Temesiah · Married on 08/25/2017

Our wedding was absolutely amazing! Karen and her team are awesome, they totally exceeded our expectations! I must admit planning from a distance had me on edge just a tiny bit but everything went according to plan. Our guests were happy, we're happy! Karen was accessible throughout the planning process to answer my millions of questions and to ease my stress. Her team met us at the port and explained the process to us and our guests before we boarded the ship and everything went great! I highly recommend any future brides and grooms to use this service!!

Sent on 08/31/2017

Vanessa · Married on 07/27/2017

One word: WOW !
    We are so grateful for the help we've received from Karen.
    My fiancé and I live in Canada. Getting our marriage license was a huge stress factor since we knew NOTHING about the delays and requirements. Karen made everything super easy to understand and at a very reasonable price.
    The few times we had questions, Karen called or emailed within minutes (even on the week-end).
    We can't thank her enough; we wouldn't hesitate to recommend her to anyone :)
    THANK YOU !!

Sent on 06/13/2017

Tracy · Married on 05/23/2017

We loved it all and the people at our location were so helpful and top notch.
    I was VERY disappointed in the flowers for my bridesmaids as they were DEAD! Not just a little but... DEAD!
    My bouquet was beautiful, but again the lilies in my bouquet were Wilted! :-( That is my only complaint!!!!! The girls from a wedding for you took pictures of the flowers.... Anna and Gina were so helpful and made everyone feel comfortable and the photographer was great, but I forget her name!
    Thank you for everything!
    Tracy Saull- Pierce

Sent on 06/09/2017

Matthew · Married on 05/05/2017

Honestly, Karen and her staff were awesome, absolutely professional in every regard. My wife and I had little to worry about with Karen at the reins. The wedding was beautiful and we could not be happier. If you have a choice, choose a wedding for you, it will make your day.

Sent on 06/17/2017

Tessa · Married on 04/24/2017

A wedding for you, was a great place to get your wedding licence for your special day. They are very helpful and responsive to all your needs. Only thing I would recommend a safe place in the wedding license to the couple versus the minister

Sent on 06/09/2017

Karen Francis · Married on 12/23/2016

Excellent Service

My wedding was Officiated by Karen, it was held on the beach and she went above and beyond for us, from the decorations to the pictures. We are truly happy with the services and highly recommends A Wedding for you Inc.

Sent on 11/28/2018

Melissa · Married on 09/17/2016

Don't be afraid to ask questions. Karen is so helpful, nice and follows up with emails asap which is so important for a future bride. She's awesome and I'm so happy my wedding vendor suggested us to use her. We live in Ohio and got married in KeyWest.

Sent on 10/03/2016

Angie · Married on 12/31/2014

When we found out that we may not be able to get our license in time, Karen saved out day. Seriously, saved the day. We were able get it from out of state by mail and she did all the work.

Sent on 01/04/2015

Keely · Married on 05/05/2018

Karen and her team were chosen for me by Carnival for our May 2018 Carnival Cruise wedding. They are awesome! Karen was such a please working with leading up to the wedding and Jolene, my onsite coordinator in Charleston was fantastic and so sweet!! They gave me such an awesome wedding experience.

Sent on 05/28/2018

Heather · Married on 04/28/2018

Photographer and officiant very helpful, wonderful and great at their job. Karen was quick responding and thorough

Sent on 05/18/2018

Alana · Married on 06/19/2018

3.5

Karen was awesome! She met every expectation in a long-distance wedding coordinator. Our wedding was beautiful! However, I wish that the wedding officiant would have not used a piece of paper to read off of, possibly in a folder or on a small stand. It made some of our pictures look tacky.

We did our wedding through Carnival so my complaints would be with them. I would suggest going directly through Karen instead of through Carnival cruise lines if you are considering getting married on a cruise destination. Also, I wish I would have been able to use my own photographer but through Carnival you have to use the one provided.

(Pictures below are in Key West on Smathers Beach)

A Wedding For You 22
    A Wedding For You 23
    A Wedding For You 24
    Sent on 07/03/2018

mikleen · Married on 06/19/2018

It was a pleasure planning my daughters wedding with Karen. She was so helpful and caring. We had a beautiful wedding on Smathers Beach.

A Wedding For You 25