A Wedding at Hidden Acres Reviews

7 | Eureka Springs, AR

7 Reviews for A Wedding at Hidden Acres

Ernie · Married on 05/12/2018

Awesome place that offered an all inclusive wedding/reception/cottage package for a very reasonable price. Great people to work with too!

Sent on 05/22/2018

A Wedding at Hidden Acres's reply:

Thank you so much for the lovely words. We are always happy when are customers are happy!

Denise · Married on 03/09/2012

My hysband and I were thoroughly impressed with the accomidations that Hidden Acres had to offer.The owners Debbie and Charlie were amazing hosts and were very attentive to any and all needs we had and went out of their way to make our special day as lovely as possible. The lodging has all the comforts of a 5 star B&B for an amazing price. The wedding day was the most beautiful part of all. The gazebo, with its wood like surroundings, gives a very intimate and romantic setting to any couple that wishes to exchange their vows. I cannot say anything bad about our experience at Hidden Acres, in fact our expectations were exceeded. We willl be returning again for our aniversary next year and I would highly recommend Hidden Acres to anyone and everyone.

Mr. and Mrs. Pride

Sent on 03/14/2012

Danielle · Married on 04/25/2009

This was amazing! I was totally blown away with how well put together everything was and how easy they made our big day for us. I would not of had it any other way. Thank you so much Debi@ Charlie you are amazing!

Mr. & Mrs. Drew Thomas

Sent on 04/30/2009

Raewyn · Married on 04/25/2009

I just wanted to say thanks to the good people at Hidden Acres for performing a wonderful wedding ceremony for myself and my new husband. The whole experience was wonderful and I would highly recommend others to this fine establishment. Both officiant and wedding photographer were great. My parents who travelled all the way from New Zealand especially to be at our wedding are still remarking how beautiful the ceremony was.

Probably what really turned me on to having my wedding at Hidden Acres, when there are so many venues IN Eureka Springs for weddings was the fact that professional photographs would be taken with their camera (not your own) and a DVD was part of the package. We were on a budget due to relocation costs and so forth and the wedding celebrant was so helpful. I cannot speak highly enough about this establishment and already my husband is talking about marrying me every year (renewing our vows)- no doubt at Hidden Acres.

The town itself is beautiful, the location for the wedding and photographs idyllic.

Sent on 04/30/2009

Mari · Married on 06/06/2008

You guys made our day, a day to remember, we will defiantly recommend you to others. Thank You, Mr. and Mrs. Chris Smith

Sent on 07/29/2008

Darcy · Married on 05/02/2008

I was very pleased with my Wedding at Hidden Acres. They were very well put together and made us feel comfortable and completely unstressed on our big day! I would definitely recommend this place if you are planning or even thinking about eloping or going away to get married. It was a very beautiful setting located just outside the amazing and fun town of Eureka Springs.

Sent on 06/23/2008

Melissa · Married on 10/31/2009

Our package included 2 nights in a cottage, the ceremony, reception, cake, pictures, wedding on dvd, copy rights for pictures, pictures on cd and the memory card. It also included our toasting glasses, unity candles and flowers. The ceremony was beautiful our pictures were amazing. We were a little worried about the cake until we we ate it. It was freaking delicious. Anyone that is looking for a simple, elegant and personal ceremony with stay included this is where I would go. I cannot imagine my wedding being any other way.

Sent on 12/27/2009