A. Ward Weddings & Events Reviews

16 | Austin, TX

16 Reviews for A. Ward Weddings & Events

• O

Omer · Married on 09/28/2018

DJ Aaron’s DJ Services are outstanding. My event was less than a week away and he was able to provide everything I needed without hesitation. From end-to-end, DJ Aaron took care of my events needs. Each step of the way, he clearly communicated everything and gave me peace of mind. He is very understanding, punctual, and professional. I highly recommend his services, you will not be disappointed!

marissa · Married on 07/14/2018

My main goal going into my wedding was to have a great dance party that kept all my guests wanting to stay until the grand exit and Aaron provided. I still have people on a weekly basis telling me how great the dancing at my wedding was and it is all due to the hard work, talent, and incredible kindness of Aaron. He is crazy affordable and a complete dream to work with!

Anamarie · Married on 06/16/2018

Aaron was our DJ for my wedding and was nothing but amazing! He made it so easy for my husband and I! We didn't even have to give him song lists, he just asked us what type of music we liked, and he did the rest! He checked in with us the week before and made sure the timeline and song choice was perfect for our wedding, and made sure it was what we wanted! The day of he was on time, and had everything taken care of perfectly! I got so many compliments on the song choices and the way he handled everything. Anything we asked him to do, announcement, we played the shoe game and he asked the questions for us, he helped gather the crowd to certain areas that I had asked him to, and had the timing of everything down to a T! He was nothing but amazing and I wouldn't recommend anyone else!

Melissa · Married on 06/02/2018

Aaron Ward is absolutely amazing!! Very personable and professional! He made our wedding a huge success!! Highly recommend!!

Kelley · Married on 05/19/2018

DJ Aaron was an awesome choice for our wedding! He has so much experience and made planning so easy! Aaron was really nice and so easy to talk to and really listened to all my thoughts and ideas to help put together a fairy tale like day. He thought of all the details I hadn’t thought of yet, and had so many wonderful recommendations! I would definitely recommend him to any family and friends and hire him again in the future!! :)

Anthony · Married on 05/11/2018

Wow, we really couldn't have asked for a better DJ! It was obvious from the start that Aaron is passionate about his work and truly cares about the satisfaction of his customers. We met a couple times before the wedding so that he could get to know us as a couple and to get the clearest picture of what it was we were looking for in a DJ. Aaron is professional, polite, composed and performed seamlessly for our big day. Everything was perfect and the price was on point. We definitely recommend DJ Aaron Ward!

Mollie · Married on 05/06/2018

DJ Aaron was extremely professional and great to work with! He listened to the style of music our guests wanted and kept the party going on all night. I cannot wait to work with him again!

Shara · Married on 04/28/2018

Best DJ ever! Aaron was extremely professional and he made our wedding a blast!

Jessica · Married on 04/28/2018

Aaron is the absolute best! I've experienced his skills twice now, first for my own wedding, and most recently for my best friend's wedding. We had the time of our lives! The music was on point, and he was so accommodating when we came up with last minute requests and changes. We definitely danced the night away!!!

Johanna · Married on 04/14/2018

DJ Aaron did an amazing job at our wedding! He was a pleasure to work with, and really helped to keep our night fun. He had a plan for the night, and was very organized and easy to work with leading up to the wedding, and on the day of, he was kind and absolutely on point! He anticipated several small details that I hadn't thought of, and I definitely appreciated his experience and guidance.
    We requested a variety of genres to be played throughout the evening, and he was able to achieve exactly what we wanted, and made everything seamless. Thank you DJ Aaron!!

Randi · Married on 03/31/2018

Aaron was the best! From beginning to end! He helped me plan out every detail, ran through the timeline and song lists a couple time before our big day and always was in contact making sure I had no questions or needed him to do anything. On our wedding day he was AMAZING! Kept the party going, kept me on track with my timeline (which was EXACTLY what i needed) our wedding wouldn’t have been the same and ran so smoothly without all his help and wonderful DJ services! I HIGHLY recommend Aaron!!!

Melanie · Married on 11/04/2017

Aaron was an amazing DJ! We felt like our requests were heard and implemented exactly the way we wanted them to be. He made our reception flow so smoothly and we never had to worry about anything. Something really special that Aaron did for my husband and I was that he played a song for just the 2 of us while our guests were getting ready for our send off. That will always be an amazing memory for us and he was the one that made it possible! We highly recommend Aaron!

Anna Lisa · Married on 03/31/2017

Best wedding DJ ever! Best music! Seriously we danced the night away!

Cary · Married on 10/15/2016

I can’t imagine my wedding with any other DJ! Aaron was phenomenal from beginning to end. He was highly organized and thought through every little detail, most of which I hadn’t ever considered. Since he hadn’t DJed at my particular venue before, he showed a lot of initiative by getting in contact with the manager to ensure he had all the equipment he needed. My husband and I wanted 2 of our close friends to sing during the ceremony, and Aaron supplied everything we needed for that, too. He truly cared about our dreams for our wedding ceremony and reception, and he made it all happen!

The reception was SUCH a blast because Aaron was awesome at reading the crowd and knowing what to play (think: family friendly vs. getting down). I was honestly a little nervous about the reception because I don’t really like dancing, but when Aaron DJed, EVERYONE was dancing (including me!). He also made sure the night progressed well and helped move everything along. We got a ton of compliments about Aaron from friends and family who attended our wedding. You would be so lucky to book him as your DJ!
    -Cary

Brian · Married on 05/29/2016

I can't say enough about DJ Aaron. HE IS THE BEST!!! If you get the opportunity to work with him, you'll be very happy you did. We met a week prior to our date and he addressed all our wishes & desires. We had a very diverse crowd at our wedding and also a traditional Latin twist to the evening which was the La Hora Loca (the crazy hour). We requested to have upbeat Latin jams (Pitbull, Enrique, Chino y Nacho, Juanes, etc.) throughout the hour to get all the guests fully engaged. Aaron did not disappoint. My spouse and I sat back at one point towards the end of the night and noticed every single guest was on the dance floor. It was incredible and we owe all that to DJ Aaron! We consider him a part of the family now :)

Lindsay · Married on 10/26/2013

As a wedding planner it is SO important to me that I am recommending only the best of the best to my clients, and Aaron is just that! Not only did he DJ my own wedding back in 2013, but he has become my go-to for clients looking for an amazing DJ and MC! Aaron is extremely professional both in pre-planning and on the day-of. I cannot say enough about Aaron, and highly recommend him!