A.W Entertainment Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2022 Winner
  • O
    Olivia T. Married on 11/06/2021

Outstanding

Andrew is an amazing DJ. He coordinated well with myself and the wedding coordinator. He had a great feel for the room and adjusted songs according to the mood of the guests. He played all the songs my fiancé and I wanted. He was professional and courteous. I recommend him for any event.
  • Emily
    Emily C. Married on 10/30/2021

Perfect DJ and great pricing!!

Andrew worked with me leading up to my wedding day and the entire night! He even stayed later because our guests just couldn’t stop dancing. All of our guests commented on how great he did and me and my husband were more than happy with his work!! He is awesome and so reasonably priced! Thank you Andrew!!
  • Brittany
    Brittany M. Married on 10/16/2021

2021 wedding

Found him based on incredible reviews from other sites. Him and his wife did an amazing job from finish to end. Our guests didn't want to leave the dance floor! He played all the music we loved including some of our favorite line dances. His prices were beyond phenomenal; and their photo booth was AWESOME!
    Robin A. Married on 10/16/2021

A.W. entertainment

Our wedding was extremely smooth due to Andrew. We had a ton of rain all day and really weren't sure how this would go with the ceremony and reception, as originally everything was supposed to be outside. Andrew ran with the punches and made sure that he had everything ready no matter what and we actually ended up being outside as the rain stopped right before the ceremony/reception due to his readiness for anything. He was extremely flexible with everything and kept the party going despite the circumstances and we all a fantastic time. His preparedness and coordination throughout the wedding planning process was more than we could have imagined.
    He was also extremely responsive throughout the planning process and made sure to have everything we wanted and more (he thought of everything). We will absolutely hire him again in the future for any event and would recommend him to anyone else for any event they are planning He made the day great and our guests loved him too. It was a great day for us and we are very happy we had A.W. entertainment for our wedding!
    Julianna M. Married on 08/28/2021

Perfect wedding

Andrew was able to make our day perfect! I couldn’t recommend him more. It was everything we asked for and more!
  • Joleen
    Joleen Married on 07/24/2021

Do not wait to hire A.W Entertainment! Amazing!

A.W Entertainment went above beyond for our special day! Very organized and even helped us reorganize what we thought was in order! Thank goodness! Everyone had a great time and the photo booth! Get the photo booth! Such a hit!
    Tina P. Married on 05/01/2021

Amazing DJ!!!

Thank you so much for making our wedding such a memorable event. My wedding guest are still talking about how much fun they had. You were a big part of that. I highly recommend AW Entertainment for all your DJ needs.
    Brent C. Married on 10/12/2020

Best value in the Northeast

A.W entertainment played our wedding in October of 2020. Very professional and provided a long list of options to make our special day even more personal.
    Sierra J. Married on 10/02/2021

DJ for my wedding

A W Entertainment did an amazing job at my wedding! not only was I looking super last minute but it was also very reasonable price and very accommodating! would definitely recommend them