95 Reviews for A Villa Louisa

Family Style (2)
Liquor License (2)
Premium Liquor (2)
95 A Villa Louisa Reviews

A few years ago we were at AVL for an event and fell in love with the venue. Within a few weeks we were engaged and KNEW we wanted our wedding here. We have worked with Lana and Harold at the venue and we always get responses immediately. They are fun and friendly. What’s better than beautifully landscaped grounds for your ceremony and a sparkling inside for the party? Villa has multiple packages to choose from, friendly staff, and excellent food! We have been getting so many compliments on our wedding since our date just a few weeks ago. Each package offered an open bar, too. They worked seamlessly with our vendors to pull off the best day of our lives. Food and drink were always available for us whether we were greeting family or taking photos. We highly recommend villa Louisa for your event or wedding. You will not be disappointed.

Profile Picture Ashley, 9/3/18, 4 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

I didn't use AVL as my venue, just had them do my catering, but I am SO glad that I did. Asim, the head chef, customized an almost entirely vegan wedding for my husband and I which was a feat of its own - I contacted six other caterers who refused this request. But on top of that Asim's food was OUT OF THIS WORLD. So many of my guests commented that they couldn't believe they were eating vegan and eating so well :) To make sure everything was right my husband and I went to several tastings and the AVL staff were incredibly accommodating at each one, and even made special smaller vegan dishes for us (husband only eats vegan, I eat whatever). Aside from the food, the event staff and servers were absolutely amazing. Sal ran the show, and everything was perfect. They set up the centerpieces EXACTLY like I wanted, and I truly couldn't have been happier. They also did all of the clean up which I wasn't expecting. Another huge plus was they set up an additional bar for us out in the garden, my guests LOVED that! I would definitely recommend AVL (aka Tastebuds) to anyone who is looking for delicious and awesome wedding food, but especially anyone who is looking for a specialized menu. Lana and Harold, who helped us in our meetings, were also amazing and I am so grateful to them as well! The whole AVL team is just awesome!!

Profile Picture Catherine, 9/2/18, 9 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Barware, China, Glassware, Linens, Indoor, Uncovered Outdoor, Parking, Wheelchair Access, Centerpieces, Cake, Clean Up, Set Up

I can not say enough about this venue! The staff, the food, and professionalism! It was so great to work with Harold and Lana, they both helped me with so much! Harold was amazing on my wedding day, anything I needed he was right there for me. THANK YOU A Villa Louisa for making my day so amazing!

Profile Picture Yvette , 8/18/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

As the parents of the bride we were incredibly impressed with the service we received at A Villa Louisa. Harold was amazing! He was attentive and worked so hard to make our daughter’s day special. He was professional and always accessible through the planning process. On the day of the wedding he did a masterful job of coordinating the evening and kept everything flowing without a hitch. The staff was courteous and professional. The setting for the outdoor ceremony was beautiful. The landscaping and plants added such a romantic touch to the ceremony. The food was fabulous! Our guests raved about the food and continue to comment on how wonderful the appetizers and dinner were. I wish we were able to meet the chef to personally thank him for preparing such a great menu!! We would highly recommend this venue.

Profile Picture Elizabeth, 6/23/18, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

First off, I would like to say that I write this review with 100% heartfelt gratitude to A Villa Louisa. A Villa Louisa did an outstanding job with every single aspect of our wedding and exceeded our expectations. Lana and Harold were there to answer each of our questions and concerns along the planning process and always returned our emails if not right away, it was always within a day. Harold was our day of coordinator and he was AMAZING! He made sure that everyone was where they needed to be before the start of the ceremony, When the ceremony was over he brought the wedding party unlimited drinks and appetizers during our photos. During the reception, he made sure that everything went smoothly for us and was there for whatever we needed. I honestly cannot say enough good about him. Our guest raved about the food. They said that "it was excellent and kept coming and coming". We chose to serve our food family style and are so happy we did. The guests said they loved to be able to get more of what they loved and even found themselves trading dishes with the table next to them with their leftovers. Our wedding cake was included with our package and we had our choice of two different well known bakeries, which made it a seamless process for us during the planning. Our cake looked and tasted amazing! I will no doubt recommend Villa Louisa to anyone who wants a perfect wedding day like we had. We are so happy that we chose them for our day!

Profile Picture User7433446, Recently Married, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Barware, China, Chocolate Fountain, Glassware, Linens, Centerpieces, Chairs, Dance Floor, Lighting, Tables, Indoor, Uncovered Outdoor, Parking, Wheelchair Access, Cake, Clean Up, Event Planning, Bridal Suite, Set Up

A Villa Louisa thought of everything allowing us to simply enjoy the day. The wedding brunch was outstanding and the venue was beautiful. Can’t say enough about Harold and Lana.

Profile Picture Kimberly , 5/20/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

We were recommended this place by some friends that got married here. We are so grateful that they did. The prices are excellent and their service is even better. Lana and Harold are amazing. They are so accommodating, friendly and made us feel that they wanted our day to be great, and they truly did. Every conversation was about what we wanted for our wedding and not what they could or could not do.

The food was fantastic, the bartenders were friendly, the dinner service was quick and efficient and we were able to get people on the dance floor quickly. Everybody had a great time. I can't wait to have my second wedding here! Just Kidding :)

Thank you Lana and Harold for making our day so amazing!

Profile Picture Cassie, 2/17/18, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Cake, Clean Up, Event Planning, Bridal Suite, Set Up, Indoor, Centerpieces, Chairs, Dance Floor, Decor, Lighting, Tables, Barware, China, Glassware, Linens, Parking, Wheelchair Access

It was a wonderful experience having our wedding at A Villa Louisa. The grounds and venue are absolutely beautiful, the food was superb, and the service was fabulous! They were so very easy to work with, and they took care of every detail. Our guests keep talking about the beauty of it and how delicious the food was!! Harold was the absolute best!! I will always remember being across the street having pictures taken, and there came Harold with drinks for me and my husband He was so attentive to us...we didn't have to worry about a thing!! Thank you A Villa Louisa!! Greg and Laurie Roy

Profile Picture Laurie, 10/15/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: China, Glassware, Linens, Parking, Wheelchair Access, Cake, Clean Up, Event Planning, Bridal Suite, Set Up, Uncovered Outdoor, Centerpieces, Chairs, Dance Floor, Decor, Lighting, Tables

Very professional. Food was amazing. Would recommend for any event

Profile Picture John, 10/14/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

We had our wedding there on October 7th and have nothing but amazing things to say about A Villa Louisa. They were so helpful in answering every question I had along the way. Leading up to the wedding they made sure everything was perfect and all our guests had the best time. Harold was there for our whole wedding and couldn’t have ask for a better person to walk us threw our day. He made sure everything went perfectly. The food, service, and overall experience was beyond my wildest dreams and exceeded all expectations. Thank you sooo much guys for truly the best wedding day!!!

Profile Picture Kelsey, 10/7/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Cake, Clean Up, Event Planning, Bridal Suite, Set Up, Barware, Glassware, Linens

If you are planning a wedding here feel absolutely stress-free the staff works so hard to accommodate all your needs. And if you have the chance to work with Harold he will make your day so much better I can't ask thank him enough for all he has done along with the other staff they were very helpful as well but Harold was my best man he literally helped me throughout the day and night he was actually better than a maid of honor lol

Profile Picture Dana, 10/6/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

I can’t even begin to say enough AMAZING things about Harold and his staff at A Villa Louisa! So accommodating, helpful, and they were all very nice to us and our guests. If you have your wedding I strongly recommend you ask for Harold to be your coordinator.

Profile Picture Sydney , 9/29/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Uncovered Outdoor, Cake, Clean Up, Bridal Suite, Set Up, Chairs, Dance Floor, Decor, Lighting, Tables, Wheelchair Access, Barware, China, Glassware, Linens

Our wedding at Villa Louisa was absolutely fabulous. The staff, the food and the atmosphere were amazing! Thank you!

Profile Picture Cornelia , 9/23/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

We could not have asked for a more perfect place to get married. From the beginning to the end we received the best service from AVL. Lana, Harold and Angela were amazing to work with and extremely flexible. On the day of Harold ensured that everything was perfect and that the reception flowed on time. We would 100% recommend AVL!

Profile Picture miecha, 9/16/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Cake, Clean Up, Set Up, Parking, Centerpieces, Chairs, Dance Floor, Tables, Barware, China, Chocolate Fountain, Glassware, Linens, Uncovered Outdoor

I can't say enough great things about A Villa Louisa. Everything is amazing, from the food to the staff. I couldn't have asked for a more helpful coordinator or staff that is looking to make your day magical.

Profile Picture Jennifer, 9/9/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Absolutely great experience. Everyone was very professional and all of my guests had a great time. No complaints at all! Very satisfied.

Profile Picture Franceska , 9/3/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

A Villa Louisa was the perfect place for my husband and I to get married. We got to work with Harold and Lana both of who we so nice and so very easy to work with. The food was fantastic. Want to go back and do it all over again just to eat. My guest couldn't get over the food and how much we had to offer them.
They set the room with my truck load of decor perfectly. Everyone loved everything. Still hearing from people saying it it truly is the best wedding they have attended.
Harold was truly with best banquet manager/bride best friend I could ask for. He was there for every need and silly question. Any bride would be so lucky to have him at her side. I really don't have one negative comment to say!

Profile Picture Lauren, 9/2/17, 5 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Barware, China, Glassware, Linens, Parking, Wheelchair Access, Cake, Clean Up, Event Planning, Bridal Suite, Liability Insurance, Set Up, Uncovered Outdoor, Centerpieces, Chairs, Dance Floor, Decor, Lighting, Tables

We got married on 9/2/17 at A Villa Louisa and I cannot express how amazing everything was. The venue was absolutely gorgeous and the food was amazing. It's 2 weeks later and I still have guests coming up to me telling me how much they enjoyed the food, the staff and the venue. The grounds are absolutely gorgeous and so well maintained, I didn't have to add any of my own decorations outside for the ceremony or really inside at all. As a bride there is a lot going on leading up to the final day, after our final meeting the week prior to the wedding, I can honestly say, I had no worries or concerns with anything. Lana and Harold are a pleasure to work with and made it such a wonderful experience that I will never forget. The entire night went as smooth as possible and I could not be happier. The staff was amazing and always making sure we, as well as our guests, had everything we needed. I had a few odd requests and when I asked if they could be done, there was no hesitation. I wish I could host a party here every weekend :-) I would highly recommend this venue to anyone.

Profile Picture Jennifer, 9/2/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

We got married here Saturday, August 26, 2017. The ceremony was held by the waterfall, it was beautiful. We had such a wonderful experience!! The staff really worked hard to make our day extra special , Lana and Harold went above and beyond to assure that everything went according to planned. The food was delicious, the servers kept checking on us asking us if we needed anything. My guests had a wonderful time and are still ranting and raving about how much fun they had. I didn't even have to set up decorations/party favors, etc. I dropped everything off in a box at the final meeting, and they set it up just the way I wanted it!! I couldn't express enough how happy I was with A Villa Louisa. We also took pictures on the grounds, they came out beautiful!! I would definitely recommend this venue for any occasion!! They made my dream come true. Everything I envisioned as a bride on my wedding day, they made it happen! Thank you!! Special thanks to Lana, she is awesome!!

Profile Picture Jessica, 8/26/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Cake, Clean Up, Event Planning, Bridal Suite, Set Up, Centerpieces, Chairs, Dance Floor, Decor, Lighting, Tables, Parking, Wheelchair Access, Barware, China, Glassware, Linens, Uncovered Outdoor

My new wife and I were struggling to find a venue for our wedding as we were trying to put everything together in 4 months. Then she attended a bridal expo at A Villa Louisa which was a game changer. The banquet hall was perfect and spoke for itself needing very few decorations. The waterfall in the “lobby” area was beautiful. The outside patio area (with another waterfall) looked gorgeous and the gazebo area where we had the ceremony was picture-perfect and located very close to the reception which was needed as we had many elder family members; some in wheelchairs, in attendance who had no difficulty getting from the ceremony to the reception. Additionally, the venue offered quite a few areas for some amazing pictures.

The day of the event went flawless much to the credit of Harald who I believe is the event coordinator. Harald was always there for us prior to the event to answer any questions and when it came time to deliver he exceeded all expectation. The entire staff was friendly, professional and accommodation which I feel is a product of Harald’s leadership and work ethic. There is no doubt in my mind A Villa Louisa will be at the top of a short list for any future event.

Profile Picture Brian, 8/26/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Parking, Wheelchair Access, Centerpieces, Chairs, Dance Floor, Decor, Lighting, Tables, Cake, Clean Up, Event Planning, Bridal Suite, Set Up, Barware, China, Glassware, Linens, Indoor, Uncovered Outdoor

This venue was everything I looked for.. Angela was wonderful and was always on top of everything I wanted .. Very friendly !!!!?????? my wedding was a dream come true!!!??

Profile Picture Waleska, 7/8/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

My husband and I got married in Aruba in July 2017 and chose to have our CT reception at A Villa Louisa. We worked with Angela and Lana throughout the planning process to ensure that our reception was low key and a fun celebration for everyone who could not attend our ceremony in Aruba. We had heard rave reviews about the food so we decided to book our CT reception there since it could accommodate larger parties. We had about 180 guests in attendance. The food was excellent and we had guests telling us weeks after the event that it was the best food they have ever had at a wedding venue! All of our guests had a great time and loved the venue. We can’t wait to go back to try the brunch!

Profile Picture Sabrina, 7/7/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Centerpieces, Chairs, Dance Floor, Decor, Lighting, Tables, Indoor, Barware, Glassware, Linens, Cake, Clean Up, Event Planning, Set Up, Parking, Wheelchair Access

Absolutely positively fantastic! Could not have been a better venue for the Gummoe's wedding. Very accommodating. Excellent staff. Absolute perfection. Stress-free planning assistance. Angela and Amy are the best in the business. Excellent food and over-the-top Venetian dessert bar. Way more than we anticipated and the best value for the money. Sunday brunches are also amazing.--Debbi Tower, MOB/Financier

Profile Picture Debbi, 6/3/17, 10 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

A Villa Louisa hosted our wedding in June of 2017.

Angela (and the rest of the team) were awesome to work with from our first meeting through execution of the event. They were willing to do as much or as little as we needed, but most importantly allowed us to avoid stress and truly enjoy our special day.

The ceremony was on site. The outdoor area / gazebo were done up very nicely. Despite a quick rainstorm, everything went as planned. There are several good areas for pictures - we did all of ours on site before and after the ceremony.

We opted for a daytime (Saturday) brunch reception from 12-5. The brunch buffet options all turned out very well - actually exceeded expectations. We definitely enjoyed the food and our guest also provided very positive reviews.

Overall - we would highly recommend A Villa Louisa to host a wedding ceremony and reception. The grounds are well manicured and making for an ideal setting for both pictures and ceremony. The staff was very accommodating and easy to work with. They offer a great price point relative to other options we considered. Last but not least, the food was great!

Profile Picture Julian, 6/3/17, 2 Reviews