A Villa Louisa Reviews

A Villa Louisa 7
  • Jamie

Jamie Szabo · Married on 09/21/2019

Amazing and Wonderful!

We got married there on 9/21/2019 and it was everything we hoped it would be! Lana and Erika were so helpful throughout everything and answered every question we had! They did a great job setting everything up for us that we had brought it. The food was amazing and everyone enjoyed it! Thank you so much for being amazing!

Sent on 09/23/2019
  • Ginski47

Gina · Married on 08/31/2019

Our fairytale came alive here!

The A Villa Louisa staff were amazing! Erica and Lana's team responded to all our messages, questions and crazy emails up until 5/19. The venue deluxe package came with a wedding coordinator, 5 1/2 hour open bar, a customized cake and flower centerpieces for every table. We could not have asked for a better setup!! They were also very accommodating when I asked them to make our signature cocktail which was highly personalized. They even brought out as many hors d'oeuvres and drinks for the bridal party while we took our pictures, they were the BEST!!! HANDS DOWN. Thank you team!! If I could do it over again I would.

Sent on 05/23/2019
    A Villa Louisa 12
    A Villa Louisa 13
    A Villa Louisa 14

Karisma · Married on 06/28/2019

Amazing wedding venue and customizable to your budget!

A Villa Louisa was great from beginning to finish. Lana made my husband and I feel like this was the place since Day 1! I will never forget that. We planned our wedding 18 months in advance since we were paying for it ourselves, and any questions I had A Villa Louisa staff was fast, efficient, and informative with every response. I highly recommend them for wedding venues, birthday, showers, etc. Erika, whom I met later was wonderful. She made the venue everything I dreamed of. The servers and bartenders were also great, shout out to them. I will forever cherish my memories there.

Sent on 07/18/2019
  • Samantha

Samantha · Married on 03/23/2019

I Loved It!

Lana and Erica made everything so smooth and easy on our wedding day! Everything went off without a hitch, and when there was the most minor of issues, it was addressed and corrected immediately. Every question was answered quickly and thoroughly, making this whole process incredibly laid back and easy! I would highly recommend this venue if you are looking for a nice wedding at a very reasonable price

Sent on 03/24/2019

Casey Harrigan · Married on 10/19/2018

Excellent service and beautiful venue

Everything was excellent and the ceremony and reception was a great time for everyone. Harold was extremely professional and had the answer to every question I asked. The outdoor area was beautiful for the ceremony and the ball room was great for the reception. Floral centerpieces were included in the price so that was one less thing we had to worry about during the stressful time. The food was excellent and the service was too. The price was very reasonable for the service we received. I plan on recommending A Villa Louisa to all my friends and family in the area looking to get married.

Sent on 10/27/2018
    A Villa Louisa 15
  • F

Freda O · Married on 10/07/2018

Awesome and professional

They were awesome and professional in every transaction.

Sent on 10/30/2018
    A Villa Louisa 16
    A Villa Louisa 17

Shannon · Married on 09/22/2018

Absolutely Amazing!

A Villa Louisa was amazing, delicious, professional and so easy to work with! They were always happy to answer my (millions of) questions and made our wedding day so special! The food was absolutely delicious, all of my guests loved it!

Sent on 10/27/2018

Jessie Cantrosse · Married on 09/08/2018

Erica is amazing

Erica was really amazing. She was constantly checking on everyone through out the night. She made sure everything was on time and if we needed anything, she made it happen. It was a pleasure to have her helping us make the Wedding what it was. Villa Louisa is a great place. It really has a great set up, an elegant ballroom, great food and amazing service/staff.

Sent on 04/01/2019

Ashley · Married on 09/03/2018

A few years ago we were at AVL for an event and fell in love with the venue. Within a few weeks we were engaged and KNEW we wanted our wedding here. We have worked with Lana and Harold at the venue and we always get responses immediately. They are fun and friendly. What’s better than beautifully landscaped grounds for your ceremony and a sparkling inside for the party? Villa has multiple packages to choose from, friendly staff, and excellent food! We have been getting so many compliments on our wedding since our date just a few weeks ago. Each package offered an open bar, too. They worked seamlessly with our vendors to pull off the best day of our lives. Food and drink were always available for us whether we were greeting family or taking photos. We highly recommend villa Louisa for your event or wedding. You will not be disappointed.

Sent on 09/14/2018

Catherine · Married on 09/02/2018

I didn't use AVL as my venue, just had them do my catering, but I am SO glad that I did. Asim, the head chef, customized an almost entirely vegan wedding for my husband and I which was a feat of its own - I contacted six other caterers who refused this request. But on top of that Asim's food was OUT OF THIS WORLD. So many of my guests commented that they couldn't believe they were eating vegan and eating so well :) To make sure everything was right my husband and I went to several tastings and the AVL staff were incredibly accommodating at each one, and even made special smaller vegan dishes for us (husband only eats vegan, I eat whatever). Aside from the food, the event staff and servers were absolutely amazing. Sal ran the show, and everything was perfect. They set up the centerpieces EXACTLY like I wanted, and I truly couldn't have been happier. They also did all of the clean up which I wasn't expecting. Another huge plus was they set up an additional bar for us out in the garden, my guests LOVED that! I would definitely recommend AVL (aka Tastebuds) to anyone who is looking for delicious and awesome wedding food, but especially anyone who is looking for a specialized menu. Lana and Harold, who helped us in our meetings, were also amazing and I am so grateful to them as well! The whole AVL team is just awesome!!

Sent on 09/07/2018
  • Berlin

Berlin · Married on 08/19/2018

Family go-to venue for weddings

We consider A Villa Louisa our go to venue for all our family weddings. We’ve had three weddings including my own at this venue. The price is very convenient and the staff are amazing and accomadating. Harold and Lana are phenomenal!!! The food is absolutely delicious!! We’ve gone with, sirloin, chicken marsala, blackened salmon, and garlic mash potatoes each time and we never regret it. It truly is mouth watering! The outdoors is beautiful for ceremonies, my sister’s and my own were held outdoors and if you need an indoors ceremony, they do a great job accomodating for that. I can’t say enough about this place. Will be our go to for years to come!!

Sent on 03/04/2019
    A Villa Louisa 27
    A Villa Louisa 28
    A Villa Louisa 29

A Villa Louisa's reply:

Aww Berlin, you are so sweet! Thank you so much for your kind words! All of you were a pleasure to work with. We love having your family celebrate their special events with us and looking forward to many many more!
  • Y

Yvette · Married on 08/18/2018

I can not say enough about this venue! The staff, the food, and professionalism! It was so great to work with Harold and Lana, they both helped me with so much! Harold was amazing on my wedding day, anything I needed he was right there for me. THANK YOU A Villa Louisa for making my day so amazing!

Sent on 09/03/2018

Elizabeth · Married on 06/23/2018

As the parents of the bride we were incredibly impressed with the service we received at A Villa Louisa. Harold was amazing! He was attentive and worked so hard to make our daughter’s day special. He was professional and always accessible through the planning process. On the day of the wedding he did a masterful job of coordinating the evening and kept everything flowing without a hitch. The staff was courteous and professional. The setting for the outdoor ceremony was beautiful. The landscaping and plants added such a romantic touch to the ceremony. The food was fabulous! Our guests raved about the food and continue to comment on how wonderful the appetizers and dinner were. I wish we were able to meet the chef to personally thank him for preparing such a great menu!! We would highly recommend this venue.

Sent on 07/11/2018
  • KatnMike

Katherine · Married on 06/16/2018

First off, I would like to say that I write this review with 100% heartfelt gratitude to A Villa Louisa. A Villa Louisa did an outstanding job with every single aspect of our wedding and exceeded our expectations. Lana and Harold were there to answer each of our questions and concerns along the planning process and always returned our emails if not right away, it was always within a day. Harold was our day of coordinator and he was AMAZING! He made sure that everyone was where they needed to be before the start of the ceremony, When the ceremony was over he brought the wedding party unlimited drinks and appetizers during our photos. During the reception, he made sure that everything went smoothly for us and was there for whatever we needed. I honestly cannot say enough good about him. Our guest raved about the food. They said that "it was excellent and kept coming and coming". We chose to serve our food family style and are so happy we did. The guests said they loved to be able to get more of what they loved and even found themselves trading dishes with the table next to them with their leftovers. Our wedding cake was included with our package and we had our choice of two different well known bakeries, which made it a seamless process for us during the planning. Our cake looked and tasted amazing! I will no doubt recommend Villa Louisa to anyone who wants a perfect wedding day like we had. We are so happy that we chose them for our day!

Sent on 07/02/2018

Kimberly · Married on 05/20/2018

A Villa Louisa thought of everything allowing us to simply enjoy the day. The wedding brunch was outstanding and the venue was beautiful. Can’t say enough about Harold and Lana.

Sent on 05/29/2018

Cassie · Married on 02/17/2018

We were recommended this place by some friends that got married here. We are so grateful that they did. The prices are excellent and their service is even better. Lana and Harold are amazing. They are so accommodating, friendly and made us feel that they wanted our day to be great, and they truly did. Every conversation was about what we wanted for our wedding and not what they could or could not do.

The food was fantastic, the bartenders were friendly, the dinner service was quick and efficient and we were able to get people on the dance floor quickly. Everybody had a great time. I can't wait to have my second wedding here! Just Kidding :)

Thank you Lana and Harold for making our day so amazing!

Sent on 02/25/2018

Laurie · Married on 10/15/2017

It was a wonderful experience having our wedding at A Villa Louisa. The grounds and venue are absolutely beautiful, the food was superb, and the service was fabulous! They were so very easy to work with, and they took care of every detail. Our guests keep talking about the beauty of it and how delicious the food was!! Harold was the absolute best!! I will always remember being across the street having pictures taken, and there came Harold with drinks for me and my husband He was so attentive to us...we didn't have to worry about a thing!! Thank you A Villa Louisa!! Greg and Laurie Roy

Sent on 10/20/2017

John · Married on 10/14/2017

Very professional. Food was amazing. Would recommend for any event

Sent on 10/25/2017

Kelsey · Married on 10/07/2017

We had our wedding there on October 7th and have nothing but amazing things to say about A Villa Louisa. They were so helpful in answering every question I had along the way. Leading up to the wedding they made sure everything was perfect and all our guests had the best time. Harold was there for our whole wedding and couldn’t have ask for a better person to walk us threw our day. He made sure everything went perfectly. The food, service, and overall experience was beyond my wildest dreams and exceeded all expectations. Thank you sooo much guys for truly the best wedding day!!!

Sent on 10/20/2017

Dana · Married on 10/06/2017

If you are planning a wedding here feel absolutely stress-free the staff works so hard to accommodate all your needs. And if you have the chance to work with Harold he will make your day so much better I can't ask thank him enough for all he has done along with the other staff they were very helpful as well but Harold was my best man he literally helped me throughout the day and night he was actually better than a maid of honor lol

Sent on 10/21/2017

Sydney · Married on 09/29/2017

I can’t even begin to say enough AMAZING things about Harold and his staff at A Villa Louisa! So accommodating, helpful, and they were all very nice to us and our guests. If you have your wedding I strongly recommend you ask for Harold to be your coordinator.

Sent on 10/15/2017

Cornelia · Married on 09/23/2017

Our wedding at Villa Louisa was absolutely fabulous. The staff, the food and the atmosphere were amazing! Thank you!

Sent on 10/01/2017

miecha · Married on 09/16/2017

We could not have asked for a more perfect place to get married. From the beginning to the end we received the best service from AVL. Lana, Harold and Angela were amazing to work with and extremely flexible. On the day of Harold ensured that everything was perfect and that the reception flowed on time. We would 100% recommend AVL!

Sent on 09/24/2017

Jennifer · Married on 09/09/2017

I can't say enough great things about A Villa Louisa. Everything is amazing, from the food to the staff. I couldn't have asked for a more helpful coordinator or staff that is looking to make your day magical.

Sent on 09/24/2017
  • F

Franceska · Married on 09/03/2017

Absolutely great experience. Everyone was very professional and all of my guests had a great time. No complaints at all! Very satisfied.

Sent on 09/16/2017