A View Venues Reviews

1 User photo

• Candace
    Candace P. Married on 04/24/2021

Dreams do come true at A View on State

We worked with Taylor at a view on state. We got engaged in 2019 and planned for april 2021. Thanks to Taylor's awesome attitude and patience through that time and especially when i had bridezilla moments. She made the entire process from planning to execution smooth. I would tell every first time bride to ask for Taylor at A View on State. Decorations, vendor night, jimi choos, champagne....A view on State is perfect when you want to go all out
    Brent K. Married on 11/07/2020

Pandemic and a Wedding? No problem

My wife and I were so stressed when all of the restrictions started to come down for weddings due to the pandemic. Luckily, the staff at a view on state was there to work with us every step of the way and do everything they could to still give us the wedding of our dreams. Everything from helping us pick a new date, align with all of our vendors, and just support us through it all really made a difference and gave us a wedding that we surely will never forget.

A View Venues's reply:

We are so glad to hear that our work to make your day the best was worthwhile! We wish you and Hanna all the best in your new life together!
    Tammy Married on 09/22/2018
    Loved the venue, got so many compliments !! Everyone was great and so helpful! Made my day special !!! Loved Brandi, Brittaney and Mia !!

A View Venues's reply:

Thank you so much Tammy! We loved working with you to plan and host your wedding!! We are so happy that we were able to be such a big part of making this the best day ever!
  • Panda Bear
    Lyndsey Married on 03/24/2018
    My husband and I were searching for a venue where we could hold an indoor ceremony and reception in one location for our March 2018 wedding which can be difficult to find in Omaha. We toured both A View West and A View on State and were immediately impressed, and we ultimately chose to book at A View West. The decor is beautiful and modern (no ugly carpet or paint here!) but neutral enough to work with any decor. We loved the all-inclusive approach to working with A View. We didn’t have to worry about renting individual silverware, chairs, tablecloths, etc. We chose from their large color selection, and the tables were set up perfectly when we arrived for our wedding. The coordination team at A View is also amazing. They had timely responses to email questions and were incredibly helpful during the few in-person meetings that we needed. On the actual day of the wedding, the team worked so hard to make our day run smoothly and seamlessly blended in to the event. At the end of the night, we only had to remove the items that we brought in, and our families were so happy to not have to do a bunch of clean-up at the end of the night. We could not have been more pleased with having our wedding at A View West!

A View Venues's reply:

Lyndsey, we absolutely loved working with you at A View West! We are so thankful for all of your kind words and choosing us to be a part of your special day! We take great pride in our communication between our clients and team! We wish you a lifetime of happiness!
    Alexandra Married on 03/03/2018
    A View was amazing to work with and exceeded every expectation. My wedding was beautiful and I received so many compliments. I didn’t have to worry about anything that day because they handle it all. I can not recommend A View enough!

A View Venues's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind words, Alex!! We loved working with you for your wedding! Congratulations to you and Aaron!
    Kristina Married on 06/17/2017
    I can't say enough good tings about A View on State. The staff was amazing. They made everything perfect for our wedding.. Anytime I had a question no matter how silly it was they answered right away. It was amazing to not have to worry about anything but getting ready and relaxing. Thank you so much for everything!

A View Venues's reply:

Thank you again for choosing A View on State to host your perfect day! It was truly a pleasure to work with you and we're so thankful we had the opportunity to celebrate with you!
    Megan Married on 05/20/2017
    We worked with Brittany at a View West for our May 20th wedding. The venue was everything I had dreamed and more. Everything ran smoothly and everyone loved the venue!

A View Venues's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind words Megan! It was such a pleasure working with you and Dru!
    Devin Married on 11/04/2016
    They were great! The place looked beautiful and I could not have been happier with how everything turned out. My guests were so impressed by the space and how well everything ran!

A View Venues's reply:

Thank you so much for your review, Devin. You're room looked so pretty that day! We're so happy you enjoyed your big day with us!!
  • Stephanie
    Stephanie Married on 10/29/2016
    Having a nice venue was one of the most important things for our wedding! Not only was the venue beautiful, the staff was the best! We went a little over budget for this place and it was worth every single penny. Everyone we worked with was awesome. They were quick to respond to questions, recommended awesome vendors, etc. Day of the wedding they took care of everything. Allowed us to enjoy our special day! Can't say enough great things about A View on State!

A View Venues's reply:

It means the world to us that your day went perfectly! Thank you so much for taking the time to write a review!
    Karen Married on 07/23/2016
    I am so excited to have my wedding and reception at A View on State. The staff is so friendly. They have helped me plan so much with my wedding! They place a huge emphasis on how important it is that my wedding be just as imagined. I could not picture having my wedding anywhere else!

We hope your day went PERFECTLY! Congrats to the happy newlyweds! -A Team
    Michaela Married on 07/16/2016
    When I started searching for vendors I knew that I wanted to bring my own caterer. Most places in Omaha do not allow this, which left me with a very short list of reception places. I was really disappointed because most were not to the caliber that I desired. Thankfully I found A View Fontenelle Hills! I was able to bring my own caterer, use the gorgeous decorations already in place, and have the romantic feel that I was looking for. Even though I have not had my wedding yet, the planning process has been extremely easy and cannot see any problems within the next few months. I would highly recommend this venue and their staff.

We hope your day went FABULOUSLY!!! Cheers to the happy newlyweds! -A Team
    Natalie Married on 06/11/2016
    I have been working with both Britney and Caitlin. They have been very helpful with any questions or ideas I may have. they have both are very quick to assist. I also love the look of the venue, I can't wait for the BIG day! I am sure it will run smoothly with the help of all these ladies.

I hope your big day went FABULOUS! Cheers to the happy newlyweds!! -A Team
    Jordan Married on 05/14/2016
    Caitlin was so great to work with! She put up with all of our questions and went out of her way to make our day a huge success! I would recommend A View on State, Caitlin, and Mie to anyone! Words cannot do them justice! They were all fantastic to work with!

A View Venues's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind words, Jordan! It was SUCH a pleasure working with you and Ted and we are so happy to hear you had a great experience with us. Enjoy being newlyweds and don't be strangers!
    Joshua Married on 04/23/2016
    Wow, Not sure what to say other than THIS IS AN AMAZING VENUE. We had our wedding reception at A View Fontenelle Hills. The deck off the back of the hall is amazing, many of our guests enjoyed the nice evening out there. The staff with A View Venues are amazing. Everyone was very professional and kind. We could not have found a better place to have our reception. Everything was beautiful. We had an open bar all evening which everyone loved. We also had the photo booth. People were going nuts for the photo booth. We love the pictures from the evening. Thank You Caitlin and Britney both! You're rock stars. Looking forward to having an anniversary party here maybe... ;)

A View Venues's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind words! We're so happy your big day went so well with us! Glad to hear you enjoyed the photo booth! Great upgrade for awesome memories to come years down the road! Cheers to the happy newlyweds! -A View Team
    Ann Married on 08/08/2015
    Our wedding was absolutely PERFECT... Such an incredible staff... We would not change one thing.. A view west is a 10 plus !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Rita Married on 05/30/2014
    We had our ceremony and reception at A View West. Our experience was amazing from beginning to end. Caitlin and staff were so professional and helpful with every step. The knowledge and experience that they have with weddings was very comforting as I felt that they were prepared for everything and anything. The whole day and experience was absolutely wonderful and beautiful!

A View Venues's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind words, Rita! You and your mom are SO amazing and we loved helping you plan your big day. We wish you and Jeremy the best and thank you again for choosing us to host your wedding day!
    Julie Married on 05/31/2013
    I had both my wedding ceremony and reception at View West, and I couldn't have asked for a better venue. The staff was so wonderful and made sure everything went just as planned. They are so warm and friendly that my guests couldn't stop raving about them. Everything ran so smoothly - I had nothing to worry about and could soak in our special day. I recommend them to anyone!
    Erin Married on 08/27/2011
    All of our guests commented on how beautiful our ceremony was and how it made it more special for me to walk down from by the pool. The staff at A View were very easy to work with and Jill always made sure everything was taken care of.
    Katie Married on 08/07/2010
    Awesome! Best reception hall in omaha! It was the best party I have ever been to!

A View Venues's reply:

Thank you for your kind words! We're so happy your experience was so great at our venue!
    Kristin Married on 08/27/2016
    My husband and I married recently at A View on State in the Redwood Room using the outdoor pavilion for our ceremony. We fell in love with the venue and the staff from our first meeting. They were highly accommodating to our needs - including prompt email and voicemail replies and availability for last minute visits (for decor decision making). They provided decor such as tablecloths, runners, candy table bowls, colorful lighting, and lanterns which we had dangling from the ceiling. We were able to setup the day prior to our wedding with Rachael, and Mie, our day of coordinator, made sure everything went so smoothly for the big day! She checked in on us in our dressing rooms to make sure we had everything we needed (including nerve-reducing champagne) and kept us on track in terms of our day-of schedule. A View on State had sufficient staff to make sure our guests had easy access to the bar, waters, and any other needs the entire night with no complains. All of the comments I received were about the beautiful setup or how accommodating staff was to their needs! There was issue toward the end of the night with the DJ (outside company), but Mie brought it to our attention immediately and provided us with an immediate solution. I am so grateful that we selected A View on State for our special day - I would definitely recommend this location to other couples still searching for their place!

A View Venues's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind words! We're so happy your big day went so well with us! We're so grateful for couples like you two! Cheers to the happy newlyweds! -A View Team
    Megan Married on 05/28/2016
    Our May wedding reception was in the Redwood Room at A View on State. The space is great—you hardly need any decorations because it’s just NICE. We enjoyed working with Caitlin and the other staffers—all very responsive, professional, experienced, and gave great recommendations for other vendors. Caitlin was accommodating and so kind in answering lots of questions leading up to the wedding day. The reception was perfect—thanks A View!

A View Venues's reply:

Thank you so much for your review, Megan! We are thrilled to hear you and Brad enjoyed our space and services and couldn't be happier you've said such kind words! It was a pleasure working with you and your families and thank you again for choosing us to host your reception!
    Breanna Married on 10/10/2015
    A View did a fantastic job and creating our perfect wedding day! We had a short engagement at 7 months and they were flexible and able to get everything we wanted. A View State is a gorgeous venue and has the most beautiful outdoor space for the ceremony. I worked with Caitlin one of the planners and she was there every step of the way and was great at making sure everything went smoothly the day of. I would recommend this venue to anyone in the Omaha area! They blew my expectations out of the water.
    Sam Married on 05/13/2017
    I booked A View on State for my upcoming wedding reception and they have been nothing but helpful and flexible in working with me as we plan for our big day! They have so many options to choose from, you can basically do anything that you would like with room. The building is beautiful and it can be dressed up to look so nice! Im more than excited to have our reception in a few months.

A View Venues's reply:

Thank you for your awesome review! We hope your big day as just as amazing as your planning process with us!
    -A View Team
    Adam Married on 07/09/2016
    Brittany and Caitlyn have been exceptional for us in assisting us with our reception planning. They have been available to meet with us at the times that were available to us, as my fiance and I don't have the same schedules most days of the week. The Venue is very nice, has a cozy feel to it and has an outdoor patio area that is quite nice to sit and relax on as well.

A View Venues's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind words, Adam! We are looking forward to hosting yours and Katrina's wedding day!