A Victorian Bride Hair & Makeup Design Team Reviews

164 Reviews for A Victorian Bride Hair & Makeup Design Team

• Janice

Janice A. · Getting married on 01/03/2022

Highly Recommend

Linda did my hair along with my three bridesmaids for my wedding and she did an amazing job! Marilyn did my makeup along with my three bridesmaids and did a superb job! They exceeded our expectations! Highly recommend!

Sent on 03/16/2021
  • Danielle

Danielle · Married on 04/03/2021

I felt like a princess!

I hired A Victorian Bride Hair and Makeup on the referral from Florida Sun Weddings for my wedding hair and makeup. I did not get to do a test run as things were crazy. I do not regret my decision at all! Linda was amazing! She came to us in North Port. She arrived on time and prepared. She did 3 adults, 1 teenage, and 2 girls with flawless results. The 3 adults also had makeup done by her partner and we all looked amazing. While we were getting ready my aunt asked who had the can of hairspray to take with us as the wedding was on the beach. Linda stated we wouldn't need it. She was right! Our hair and makeup lasted the entire wedding and reception! There were no touch ups needed! I would highly recommend Linda and her team to anyone!

Sent on 04/08/2021
  • Hannah

Hannah K. · Married on 11/21/2020

A more professional wedding expert you will not find

Linda was my number one choice and I did not expert my number one choice to be possible because we planned our wedding at the 11th hour. But Linda told me it would be an honor to participate in my special day and that sealed it for me. I brought a hefty load of drama for her to trudge through and she performed like a surgeon, accuracy, precision but also kindness and warmth. Linda navigated a language barrier with my mother-in-law, booming personalities in a tiny room, an ever-regressing timeline and probably the most anxious bride imaginable. In the end, everyone looked beautiful, was made to feel special and the compliments lobbed at the bride included words like stunning, gorgeous and Linda is the one to thank. She was patient, she was encouraging, she offered endless advice and reassurance and I could not have made it through the day without her. She has more than 20 years of experience in all facets of the wedding industry and my advice is work with people that know what they’re doing. Karli provided makeup services alongside Linda and was an absolute sweetheart and did beautiful, amazing work! She was a last-minute, welcome surprise, again in the 11th hour and I will be forever grateful that she could be a part of our special day. I wish only good things for these ladies in the future!

Sent on 11/23/2020
  • Brandy

Brandy B. · Married on 10/10/2020

Blushing Ecstatic Bride

Linda was so sweet. She came to my hotel to do my hair and makeup the day of my wedding. She even did hair for aunt and cousin at hotel. My makeup and hair was gorgeous. Completely flawless. I felt like a princess. My groom about passed out when he turned to see me for the first time. Linda is the best. I would hire her❤️

Sent on 10/18/2020

Amy P. · Married on 10/04/2020

Wow! What a fantastic experience!

Linda and Marilyn were a DREAM to work with! They were fun, very professional and made me and my wedding party look amazing! Highly, highly recommend these ladies! They came to us, so it was one less thing we had to worry about. From start to finish, these ladies were amazing!

Sent on 10/07/2020
  • Tracy

Tracy M. · Married on 09/10/2020

Amazing Hair and Make-Up

Linda is absolutely amazing! I highly recommend Victorian Bride Hair and Makeup for your wedding or special occasion. My makeup and hair looked natural and flawless. Perfect! 💯
    I could not asked for a more wonderful experience. Linda is so professional and amazing at what she does. When you see yourself for the first time, you will not believe how incredibly natural your make-up and hair will look. She makes it seem effortless.
    So very happy!
    Thank you x a million! 👰🏼💞

Sent on 10/29/2020
  • Zizi

Zizi K. · Married on 06/03/2020

Highly Recommend

Highly recommend A Victorian Bride Hair and Make-up! Linda is so kind and amazing! Taylor and Iliana did an amazing job with the hair and makeup of all bridesmaids and both mother of bride and mother of groom. They all were incredible and so kind. They successfully captured every woman’s beauty in a natural way. The weather that day was very rainy! A Victorian Bride Hair and Makeup accommodated our last minute wedding time change and had us all ready in time. I was very happy with the hair and makeup result. Thank you so much Linda! I have never felt more beautiful than I did on my wedding day! I really appreciate everything!

Sent on 06/14/2020
  • Sharon

Sharon E. · Married on 05/20/2020

Super talented and super professional

Linda CAME TO ME! She is an artist with amazing talent! I wish she could do my hair and makeup every day! I felt like a million bucks! I am still smiling! Thank you Linda!

Sent on 05/24/2020

Tina B. · Married on 05/09/2020

So happy!

The makeup and hairstylist were amazing! As the bride, I couldn't Be happier. My hairstyle and makeup lasted for 12 hours (before I took it off) in the Florida 90 degree weather, humidity, and on a windy beach! Wow! I was so thankful! In addition, all 4 bridesmaids looked beautiful. The hairstyles they were looking for, were replicated perfectly. The makeup artist confirmed along the way that we were happy with what she was doing. She gladly made any change we wanted. I HIGHLY recommend this company!

Sent on 09/13/2020

Sinziana (. · Married on 03/08/2020

Perfect experience

Linda and her team were absolutely amazing! They not only gave all of us the PERFECT look, exactly what we envisioned, but they were all so easy to be around, patient, and encouraging! I had pre-wedding jitters all morning as we were getting ready, and they were so understanding and took time to help me calm down. They honestly exceeded my expectations in every way possible. I felt more beautiful on my wedding day than I ever have in my life and that is every girl's dream! I cannot thank them enough for their expertise, their kindness, their positive attitude, and finally the result of their work! Our hair and makeup stayed on all night with no touch-ups needed. Beyond impressed. Highly recommend to anyone who doesn't want to settle for anything less than perfect!!

Sent on 03/13/2020

Sydney · Married on 03/07/2020

Perfect hair and makeup

A Victorian Bride was a great group of girls that did an amazing job on myself as the bride and my bridesmaids hair and makeup. They were fun and easy to talk to which made getting ready for my big day even better. They're work is amazing, you can tell its their passion! Thank you to the team of ladies for making my hair and makeup perfect on my wedding day!

Sent on 10/06/2020
  • Alexis

Alexis G. · Married on 02/07/2020

Wonderful!

Truly loved my hair and makeup! She perfectly captured how I imagined my hair would look and my makeup was beautifully done but still natural and light. Four family members had their hair done as well and all looked amazing! Extra convenient that she works on site. We were from out of state so not having to find a salon in a town we don’t know was great. Also very accommodating as we were juggling four kiddos! Definitely recommend!

Sent on 03/28/2020
  • Donna

Donna T. · Married on 02/01/2020

A True Professional

Linda and her team were amazing. When I met with her the first time, she gave me the confidence I was looking for in a hair and makeup combo. She was prompt, listened to what we wanted, paid attention to all details and made each and every one of the ladies feel pampered and special. I can’t say enough about how pleased we all were with her services.

Sent on 01/10/2020
  • Katie

Katie P. · Married on 10/11/2019

It was amazing!

Linda Shepard did an amazing job! I would definitely recommend her to anyone!

Sent on 10/14/2019
  • Millie

Millie · Married on 08/17/2019

Amazing work with WOW effect!

Since I have been making my own face every day for many years, I did not think I needed a makeup artist. In addition, I have very short hair and did not think that anybody can conjure something out of it. My family and friends were also scared that I would look like a doll after a professional make-up. BUT, everybody - including me - was very positively surprised, as Linda did an awesome job! There was the “WOW effect” in the mirror and in every face! My look with Linda’s makeup was very natural, my eyes were bright & shining, my short hair looked very feminine and I had real little flowers in my hair.

Linda got the best out of me visually! And as I’m 53 years old, this was a real challenge for any makeup artist ;-).

And Linda has a great personality, making you calm down, relax and just enjoy the treatment. It was the right decision to let her do my hair and makeup for this precious wedding day!

Linda did a great job and I’m pleased to give her the highest ratings & i can recommend her services highly.

Sent on 09/02/2019
  • Tamera

Tamera G. · Married on 08/09/2019

Linda is a magician!

Linda Shepard came to our condo and spent all afternoon with me and my two step daughters doing our hair and makeup. She was so friendly and the results were amazing! We laughed alot and we teased that she wasn't a magician but my wedding pictures show otherwise! I felt so beautiful and still have my individual lashes she applied 4 days later! Linda even helped me into my dress and drove me to Siesta Key Public Beach where the wedding took place! Thank you Linda for making my dream wedding even better!!

Sent on 08/13/2019

Leticia O. · Married on 05/11/2019

Excellent! I definitely recommend, to EVERYONE in need of hair and makeup

There are no words for the time amd care that they put into our wedding. My best friend and I got the most gorgeous hair and makeup ever! Theo attention to detail personal touches and the way they interacted with me and my girls was simply fantastic. LOVE LOVE LOVE

Sent on 05/20/2019

Ashley · Married on 05/04/2019

Destination Bride

Linda came to the condo to do hair and makeup for three ladies, including myself. Planning a wedding in a different state than you live can be stressful, but Linda put me at ease. She was very easy to work with, and very quick in responding to any and all questions. Her work goes above and beyond and brought my vision to life. I can’t say enough positive things about working with Linda from start to finish!

Sent on 05/07/2019

Emily · Married on 04/15/2019

Absolutely amazing!

I was recently married on Anna Maria Island, and had Linda do my hair and makeup. She made me look absolutely amazing! It was exactly how I wanted, very natural, yet gorgeous! She was very easy to get ahold of, which made the whole experience even better! Highly recommended!

Sent on 04/22/2019
  • Teresa

Teresa · Married on 04/04/2019

Beach wedding hair and makeup

Just returned from my beach wedding on Lido beach. I hired Victorian bride to do my hair and makeup. Jessica was the one who did it, she came right to my hotel and my hair looked great! She was easy to work with and very pleasant. Although I’m not a makeup person, that looked great as well... everyone commented on how beautiful I looked!

Sent on 04/13/2019

Leslie · Married on 02/16/2019

Highly recommend

Linda is amazing. We found her on a whim last minute before our engagement pictures and ended up using her for the day of hair & make-up. She has previous wedding planning experience and understands the ins and outs of everything. I would highly recommend her.

Sent on 02/26/2019
  • Linda

Linda · Married on 01/26/2019

Review of Victorian Pride-Linda Shepard

I would like to express my sincere appreciation to The Victorian Bride Team for The Amazing Job they did on My and My Wedding Group on Our Hair and Make-up for My Special Day! They did exactly what we had in mind and did it exceptionally well. They were also so much fun which made our time to get ready a blast. Carla was the Hairstylist and Marilyn was the Makeup Artist. Both did their job in a fun and professional manner. Thank you, Girls, for making my day so special.
    I would recommend hiring to anyone with an upcoming marriage to check out Victorian Brides in Sarasota, Florida!

Sent on 01/28/2019
  • Teala

Teala · Married on 01/06/2019

Amazing!!!

I literally can not say enough great things about Linda And her team. Not only did their team have a blast with us throughout the day, they worked off of our timeline and made everyone comfortable! I asked her to stay and change my hair throughout the night and every change was absolutely perfect. I have never had more compliments of my hair and makeup! There is no one else I would recommend more!

Sent on 01/08/2019

Jackie · Married on 11/10/2018

Such an amazing experience!

Linda and Marilyn made everything so easy and did such beautiful work. They came right to the rental house, with every tool and makeup color imaginable, and transformed everyone for the big day. Very easy-going and fun to work with!

Sent on 11/19/2018
  • amysingel

Amy S. · Married on 10/29/2018

Professional, caring, and beyond talented

Linda was absolutely phenomenal from start to finish! When I very first contacted her to ask about hair & makeup services for my wedding, she was very responsive. She answered any and all questions that I had in a very timely manner. Even through email communication, Linda made sure I felt very comfortable with her. When it came time for my trial run for my hair & makeup, Linda was so welcoming and sweet! I went to her shop and felt instantly comfortable. She is one of those people that makes you feel like you've known her forever. On the day of my wedding her assistant unfortunately got sick, so Linda came in to work on me and 3 other ladies. She was a miracle worker! She made everyone feel super comfortable, made us laugh, and exceeded my expectations! I can't stress enough how amazing Linda has been through this process! I gained a new friend and mom figure when it was all said and done. I definitely would not recommend anyone else other than Linda! You will not be disappointed if you choose her! :)

Sent on 11/05/2018