A Victorian Bride Hair & Makeup Design Team Reviews

A Victorian Bride Hair & Makeup Design Team 7
  • Tamera

Tamera Gaffey · Married on 08/09/2019

Linda is a magician!

Linda Shepard came to our condo and spent all afternoon with me and my two step daughters doing our hair and makeup. She was so friendly and the results were amazing! We laughed alot and we teased that she wasn't a magician but my wedding pictures show otherwise! I felt so beautiful and still have my individual lashes she applied 4 days later! Linda even helped me into my dress and drove me to Siesta Key Public Beach where the wedding took place! Thank you Linda for making my dream wedding even better!!

Sent on 08/13/2019
    A Victorian Bride Hair & Makeup Design Team 8

Leticia Oliveri · Married on 05/11/2019

Excellent! I definitely recommend, to EVERYONE in need of hair and makeup

There are no words for the time amd care that they put into our wedding. My best friend and I got the most gorgeous hair and makeup ever! Theo attention to detail personal touches and the way they interacted with me and my girls was simply fantastic. LOVE LOVE LOVE

Sent on 05/20/2019

Ashley · Married on 05/04/2019

Destination Bride

Linda came to the condo to do hair and makeup for three ladies, including myself. Planning a wedding in a different state than you live can be stressful, but Linda put me at ease. She was very easy to work with, and very quick in responding to any and all questions. Her work goes above and beyond and brought my vision to life. I can’t say enough positive things about working with Linda from start to finish!

Sent on 05/07/2019

Emily · Married on 04/15/2019

Absolutely amazing!

I was recently married on Anna Maria Island, and had Linda do my hair and makeup. She made me look absolutely amazing! It was exactly how I wanted, very natural, yet gorgeous! She was very easy to get ahold of, which made the whole experience even better! Highly recommended!

Sent on 04/22/2019
  • Teresa

Teresa · Married on 04/04/2019

Beach wedding hair and makeup

Just returned from my beach wedding on Lido beach. I hired Victorian bride to do my hair and makeup. Jessica was the one who did it, she came right to my hotel and my hair looked great! She was easy to work with and very pleasant. Although I’m not a makeup person, that looked great as well... everyone commented on how beautiful I looked!

Sent on 04/13/2019

Leslie · Married on 02/16/2019

Highly recommend

Linda is amazing. We found her on a whim last minute before our engagement pictures and ended up using her for the day of hair & make-up. She has previous wedding planning experience and understands the ins and outs of everything. I would highly recommend her.

Sent on 02/26/2019
  • Linda

Linda · Married on 01/26/2019

Review of Victorian Pride-Linda Shepard

I would like to express my sincere appreciation to The Victorian Bride Team for The Amazing Job they did on My and My Wedding Group on Our Hair and Make-up for My Special Day! They did exactly what we had in mind and did it exceptionally well. They were also so much fun which made our time to get ready a blast. Carla was the Hairstylist and Marilyn was the Makeup Artist. Both did their job in a fun and professional manner. Thank you, Girls, for making my day so special.
    I would recommend hiring to anyone with an upcoming marriage to check out Victorian Brides in Sarasota, Florida!

Sent on 01/28/2019
  • Teala

Teala · Married on 01/06/2019

Amazing!!!

I literally can not say enough great things about Linda And her team. Not only did their team have a blast with us throughout the day, they worked off of our timeline and made everyone comfortable! I asked her to stay and change my hair throughout the night and every change was absolutely perfect. I have never had more compliments of my hair and makeup! There is no one else I would recommend more!

Sent on 01/08/2019
    A Victorian Bride Hair & Makeup Design Team 9
    A Victorian Bride Hair & Makeup Design Team 10
    A Victorian Bride Hair & Makeup Design Team 11

Jackie · Married on 11/10/2018

Such an amazing experience!

Linda and Marilyn made everything so easy and did such beautiful work. They came right to the rental house, with every tool and makeup color imaginable, and transformed everyone for the big day. Very easy-going and fun to work with!

Sent on 11/19/2018
  • amysingel

Amy Singel · Married on 10/29/2018

Professional, caring, and beyond talented

Linda was absolutely phenomenal from start to finish! When I very first contacted her to ask about hair & makeup services for my wedding, she was very responsive. She answered any and all questions that I had in a very timely manner. Even through email communication, Linda made sure I felt very comfortable with her. When it came time for my trial run for my hair & makeup, Linda was so welcoming and sweet! I went to her shop and felt instantly comfortable. She is one of those people that makes you feel like you've known her forever. On the day of my wedding her assistant unfortunately got sick, so Linda came in to work on me and 3 other ladies. She was a miracle worker! She made everyone feel super comfortable, made us laugh, and exceeded my expectations! I can't stress enough how amazing Linda has been through this process! I gained a new friend and mom figure when it was all said and done. I definitely would not recommend anyone else other than Linda! You will not be disappointed if you choose her! :)

Sent on 11/05/2018
  • Laura

Laura · Married on 10/27/2018

Couldn’t be happier

Not only are you wonderful at your craft, we had the most fun time with you! You guys are a hoot. It made the wedding day process a joy. We looked beautiful. So many thank yous from the crazy Houston clan.

Sent on 10/29/2018
    A Victorian Bride Hair & Makeup Design Team 12
  • Sommer

Sommer · Married on 10/21/2018

Beautiful work!

Loved working with Linda are Marilyn! They came to us and did an amazing job! They definitely make you feel beautiful and do everything they can to make you feel comfortable. Linda was very helpful while I was picking my hairstyle for the beach! She made sure she could personally do our hair and makeup for my wedding day and it was wonderful! I highly recommend Linda and her team!

Sent on 11/09/2018

Stephanie · Married on 08/20/2018

Linda & Allora took my wedding party in last minute. She was quick to respond to all my calls and messages and answer any questions I had. Traveling from Minnesota to Captiva I felt at ease knowing I had someone to do hair and make up onsite. Linda has such a caring personality she makes you feel like you have known her your whole life. Her assistant was just as sweet and caring! They both worked so hard and accomodated to everyone's different styles! They went above and beyond!! My hair stayed intact through all the heat Florida has! Not to mention make up stayed in place and didn't run through all the happy tears that were shed. Thank you again Linda & Allora for all your help and the wonderful job you both did!

Sent on 08/24/2018
    A Victorian Bride Hair & Makeup Design Team 18
    A Victorian Bride Hair & Makeup Design Team 19
  • Y

Yessenia · Married on 08/20/2018

Linda nd Alaura, they were both amazing, very down to earth nd professional, they did a very wonderful job, we all looked amazingly beautiful....I would definitely recommend them.

Sent on 08/26/2018

Erica · Married on 07/18/2018

Linda was amazing! She came to my wedding venue to do my hair and makeup. I showed her some pictures and she gave me suggestions and then made my ideas a reality! My makeup looked natural and beautiful, and it stayed put all day and night! She put long hair extensions in for me and I had beautiful beach curls that just flowed. I got so many compliments. She was very reasonably priced we just had a great experience! Thank you!

Sent on 07/31/2018

Johnna · Married on 03/15/2018

Linda and her assistant did an amazing job with my and my girls hair and makeup. Truly stunning work! And we had such a fun day with them while we got ready!! I can’t say enough great thing about Linda! She’s talented, fun and maternal, a calming force on a stressful day!

Sent on 03/23/2018

Courtney · Married on 03/03/2018

Linda was amazing! We had some issues with my mom's transportation but she waited for almost an hour for the veil to arrive so it could be placed correctly. She was spot on with the makeup that she did and was very respectful with my desire to have a 'natural' style makeup. It was very easy to get in contact with her and she just did an all around phenomenal job! My wedding wouldn't have been the same without her!

Sent on 03/14/2018

Kim · Married on 01/26/2018

Linda was amazing! She and her assistant made us all look and feel beautiful for my daughter’s wedding. Super friendly, super professional, it felt like having a long time girlfriend there! Really nice job of covering tatoo’s as well! I wouldn’t hesitate to recommend her services!!!

Sent on 02/03/2018
    A Victorian Bride Hair & Makeup Design Team 20
    A Victorian Bride Hair & Makeup Design Team 21

Stacey · Married on 12/17/2017

Linda was amazing! She came to our rented home, completed my hair and make-up, and made me feel completely at ease. She was very engaging, and very attentive. She listened to my requests and concerns, and made me look and feel beautiful for my beach wedding. Definitely recommend!!

Sent on 01/05/2018

Alison · Married on 10/21/2017

Linda was the first person I booked after choosing my location in Siesta Key. She was a TERRIFIC decision. Marilyn and Linda did all 8 of us (5 bridesmaids, me, and both mothers) and we couldn't have been more happy. The hair stayed perfect throughout the evening - my mom even left hers in an extra day and it was still flawless! Since we are not from the area, and Hurricane Irma hit at a very poor time, we were unable to do a trial. Was not a problem at all. I showed Linda my dress that morning, told her what I thought I wanted, and she went to work making my hair look better than I thought possible. (See picture!)
    I'm not a make-up person, so I was a little hesitant with the fake lashes and wanted a very natural, almost naked look. Marilyn made me look gorgeous, and as my new husband said "You're still you."
    You cannot go wrong with Linda and her team. She replied quickly via email AND via text, despite being without power during the hurricane. Amazing experience and I can't thank her enough! We haven't received our professional photos from Cat yet (we were just married October 21), but I attached two photos that were on my phone from the wedding to give you an idea how wonderful the service was!

Sent on 10/25/2017
    A Victorian Bride Hair & Makeup Design Team 22
    A Victorian Bride Hair & Makeup Design Team 23
    A Victorian Bride Hair & Makeup Design Team 24

Awesome · Married on 07/29/2017

Not being from the Sarasota area, I was a little nervous in trusting someone to apply my make up and to style my hair for my wedding day. My concerns were put at ease from the minute I met Linda for my hair and make up trial. She was very receptive to my vision of how I wanted to look on my wedding day. I provided her with a few pictures of inspiration and then I trusted the professional at work.

On the day of my wedding, Linda show up with Marilyn in tow. They were prompt and professional. What a convenience to have a glam team come to you!!! The skilled team got right to work on my bridal party. Linda worked her magic with our hair and Marilyn on our makeup. They worked in a timely and efficient manner. Marilyn customized our makeup, utilizing colors to compliment each member in the wedding party. Linda even asked what we were wearing to assist in a hair style that would work best.

My wedding party and I were all beyond happy with Linda and Marilyn's magic. I would highly recommend A Victorian Bride Hair & Makeup Design Team based on their skills and professionalism. If you want to feel beautiful and still look like yourself on your wedding day, Linda and Marilyn are a MUST for your day of glam squad!!! Thanks ladies :)

Sent on 08/07/2017

A Victorian Bride Hair & Makeup Design Team's reply:

Marilyn and I were honored to be there with you. You look stunning if I say so myself! We had such a great time with you and the bridal party. Can't wait to see the pictures!

Hugs, Linda and Marilyn
    The A-Team
    A Victorian Bride Hair & Makeup

Lisa · Married on 07/03/2017

Linda did an amazing job with our hair on the day of my wedding. She took amazing care of us all, especially me, the bride. The make-up artist did an incredible job as well. Both of them did touch ups at the end and ensured the beauty of us all. Thanks so much for making me feel amazing that day. The pictures definetly showed it. Lisa Rosser

Sent on 07/26/2017

A Victorian Bride Hair & Makeup Design Team's reply:

Thank you so much Lisa you were a doll to work with from the start!
    My make up artist and I were honored to be there with you on your special day! Hugs Linda

Hannah · Married on 05/23/2017

Linda did an amazing job with my wedding hair & makeup! It was a very windy day on Anna Maria & everything still looked amazing! She was professional but also very personable.
    It's a great convenience that she also comes to your location, but Linda's personality & calming demeanor made the experience worth while. I'm so glad I chose her to make me beautiful on my big day! Thanks Linda!!

Sent on 05/27/2017

Cassandra · Married on 05/06/2017

Claire was wonderful! She arrived on location early and was nothing but wonderful. The entire time she was doing my makeup she kept telling me how beautiful I was (love the compliments!). She gave me the natural bridal look I always wanted. Would definitely recommend.

Sent on 05/10/2017

Tonya · Married on 05/06/2017

Linda and Marilyn did my hair and make up for my recent wedding. They came to me after already taking care of another bride and her entire party on the same day. They were so fun yet professional and knowledgeable about what would look best. I have a lot of hair to tame and Linda's experience was just what it needed. And Marilyn made me look amazing. Her education and experience shine thru onto every face she touches. I highly recommend this "A-team"

Sent on 05/15/2017