A Victorian Bride Hair & Makeup Design Team Reviews

157 Reviews for A Victorian Bride Hair & Makeup Design Team

• Zizi

Zizi Kelbel · Married on 06/03/2020

Highly Recommend

Highly recommend A Victorian Bride Hair and Make-up! Linda is so kind and amazing! Taylor and Iliana did an amazing job with the hair and makeup of all bridesmaids and both mother of bride and mother of groom. They all were incredible and so kind. They successfully captured every woman’s beauty in a natural way. The weather that day was very rainy! A Victorian Bride Hair and Makeup accommodated our last minute wedding time change and had us all ready in time. I was very happy with the hair and makeup result. Thank you so much Linda! I have never felt more beautiful than I did on my wedding day! I really appreciate everything!

Sent on 06/14/2020
  • Sharon

Sharon Enterline · Married on 05/20/2020

Super talented and super professional

Linda CAME TO ME! She is an artist with amazing talent! I wish she could do my hair and makeup every day! I felt like a million bucks! I am still smiling! Thank you Linda!

Sent on 05/24/2020

Tina Barrile · Married on 05/09/2020

So happy!

The makeup and hairstylist were amazing! As the bride, I couldn't Be happier. My hairstyle and makeup lasted for 12 hours (before I took it off) in the Florida 90 degree weather, humidity, and on a windy beach! Wow! I was so thankful! In addition, all 4 bridesmaids looked beautiful. The hairstyles they were looking for, were replicated perfectly. The makeup artist confirmed along the way that we were happy with what she was doing. She gladly made any change we wanted. I HIGHLY recommend this company!

Sent on 09/13/2020

Sinziana (Ana) · Married on 03/08/2020

Perfect experience

Linda and her team were absolutely amazing! They not only gave all of us the PERFECT look, exactly what we envisioned, but they were all so easy to be around, patient, and encouraging! I had pre-wedding jitters all morning as we were getting ready, and they were so understanding and took time to help me calm down. They honestly exceeded my expectations in every way possible. I felt more beautiful on my wedding day than I ever have in my life and that is every girl's dream! I cannot thank them enough for their expertise, their kindness, their positive attitude, and finally the result of their work! Our hair and makeup stayed on all night with no touch-ups needed. Beyond impressed. Highly recommend to anyone who doesn't want to settle for anything less than perfect!!

Sent on 03/13/2020
  • Alexis

Alexis Graber · Married on 02/07/2020

Wonderful!

Truly loved my hair and makeup! She perfectly captured how I imagined my hair would look and my makeup was beautifully done but still natural and light. Four family members had their hair done as well and all looked amazing! Extra convenient that she works on site. We were from out of state so not having to find a salon in a town we don’t know was great. Also very accommodating as we were juggling four kiddos! Definitely recommend!

Sent on 03/28/2020
  • Donna

Donna Tortorice-Vraney · Married on 02/01/2020

A True Professional

Linda and her team were amazing. When I met with her the first time, she gave me the confidence I was looking for in a hair and makeup combo. She was prompt, listened to what we wanted, paid attention to all details and made each and every one of the ladies feel pampered and special. I can’t say enough about how pleased we all were with her services.

Sent on 01/10/2020
  • Katie

Katie Pauley · Married on 10/11/2019

It was amazing!

Linda Shepard did an amazing job! I would definitely recommend her to anyone!

Sent on 10/14/2019
  • Millie

Millie S. · Married on 08/17/2019

Amazing work with WOW effect!

Since I have been making my own face every day for many years, I did not think I needed a makeup artist. In addition, I have very short hair and did not think that anybody can conjure something out of it. My family and friends were also scared that I would look like a doll after a professional make-up. BUT, everybody - including me - was very positively surprised, as Linda did an awesome job! There was the “WOW effect” in the mirror and in every face! My look with Linda’s makeup was very natural, my eyes were bright & shining, my short hair looked very feminine and I had real little flowers in my hair.

Linda got the best out of me visually! And as I’m 53 years old, this was a real challenge for any makeup artist ;-).

And Linda has a great personality, making you calm down, relax and just enjoy the treatment. It was the right decision to let her do my hair and makeup for this precious wedding day!

Linda did a great job and I’m pleased to give her the highest ratings & i can recommend her services highly.

Sent on 09/02/2019
  • Tamera

Tamera Gaffey · Married on 08/09/2019

Linda is a magician!

Linda Shepard came to our condo and spent all afternoon with me and my two step daughters doing our hair and makeup. She was so friendly and the results were amazing! We laughed alot and we teased that she wasn't a magician but my wedding pictures show otherwise! I felt so beautiful and still have my individual lashes she applied 4 days later! Linda even helped me into my dress and drove me to Siesta Key Public Beach where the wedding took place! Thank you Linda for making my dream wedding even better!!

Sent on 08/13/2019

Leticia Oliveri · Married on 05/11/2019

Excellent! I definitely recommend, to EVERYONE in need of hair and makeup

There are no words for the time amd care that they put into our wedding. My best friend and I got the most gorgeous hair and makeup ever! Theo attention to detail personal touches and the way they interacted with me and my girls was simply fantastic. LOVE LOVE LOVE

Sent on 05/20/2019

Ashley · Married on 05/04/2019

Destination Bride

Linda came to the condo to do hair and makeup for three ladies, including myself. Planning a wedding in a different state than you live can be stressful, but Linda put me at ease. She was very easy to work with, and very quick in responding to any and all questions. Her work goes above and beyond and brought my vision to life. I can’t say enough positive things about working with Linda from start to finish!

Sent on 05/07/2019

Emily · Married on 04/15/2019

Absolutely amazing!

I was recently married on Anna Maria Island, and had Linda do my hair and makeup. She made me look absolutely amazing! It was exactly how I wanted, very natural, yet gorgeous! She was very easy to get ahold of, which made the whole experience even better! Highly recommended!

Sent on 04/22/2019
  • Teresa

Teresa · Married on 04/04/2019

Beach wedding hair and makeup

Just returned from my beach wedding on Lido beach. I hired Victorian bride to do my hair and makeup. Jessica was the one who did it, she came right to my hotel and my hair looked great! She was easy to work with and very pleasant. Although I’m not a makeup person, that looked great as well... everyone commented on how beautiful I looked!

Sent on 04/13/2019

Leslie · Married on 02/16/2019

Highly recommend

Linda is amazing. We found her on a whim last minute before our engagement pictures and ended up using her for the day of hair & make-up. She has previous wedding planning experience and understands the ins and outs of everything. I would highly recommend her.

Sent on 02/26/2019
  • Linda

Linda · Married on 01/26/2019

Review of Victorian Pride-Linda Shepard

I would like to express my sincere appreciation to The Victorian Bride Team for The Amazing Job they did on My and My Wedding Group on Our Hair and Make-up for My Special Day! They did exactly what we had in mind and did it exceptionally well. They were also so much fun which made our time to get ready a blast. Carla was the Hairstylist and Marilyn was the Makeup Artist. Both did their job in a fun and professional manner. Thank you, Girls, for making my day so special.
    I would recommend hiring to anyone with an upcoming marriage to check out Victorian Brides in Sarasota, Florida!

Sent on 01/28/2019
  • Teala

Teala · Married on 01/06/2019

Amazing!!!

I literally can not say enough great things about Linda And her team. Not only did their team have a blast with us throughout the day, they worked off of our timeline and made everyone comfortable! I asked her to stay and change my hair throughout the night and every change was absolutely perfect. I have never had more compliments of my hair and makeup! There is no one else I would recommend more!

Sent on 01/08/2019

Jackie · Married on 11/10/2018

Such an amazing experience!

Linda and Marilyn made everything so easy and did such beautiful work. They came right to the rental house, with every tool and makeup color imaginable, and transformed everyone for the big day. Very easy-going and fun to work with!

Sent on 11/19/2018
  • amysingel

Amy Singel · Married on 10/29/2018

Professional, caring, and beyond talented

Linda was absolutely phenomenal from start to finish! When I very first contacted her to ask about hair & makeup services for my wedding, she was very responsive. She answered any and all questions that I had in a very timely manner. Even through email communication, Linda made sure I felt very comfortable with her. When it came time for my trial run for my hair & makeup, Linda was so welcoming and sweet! I went to her shop and felt instantly comfortable. She is one of those people that makes you feel like you've known her forever. On the day of my wedding her assistant unfortunately got sick, so Linda came in to work on me and 3 other ladies. She was a miracle worker! She made everyone feel super comfortable, made us laugh, and exceeded my expectations! I can't stress enough how amazing Linda has been through this process! I gained a new friend and mom figure when it was all said and done. I definitely would not recommend anyone else other than Linda! You will not be disappointed if you choose her! :)

Sent on 11/05/2018
  • Laura

Laura · Married on 10/27/2018

Couldn’t be happier

Not only are you wonderful at your craft, we had the most fun time with you! You guys are a hoot. It made the wedding day process a joy. We looked beautiful. So many thank yous from the crazy Houston clan.

Sent on 10/29/2018
  • Sommer

Sommer · Married on 10/21/2018

Beautiful work!

Loved working with Linda are Marilyn! They came to us and did an amazing job! They definitely make you feel beautiful and do everything they can to make you feel comfortable. Linda was very helpful while I was picking my hairstyle for the beach! She made sure she could personally do our hair and makeup for my wedding day and it was wonderful! I highly recommend Linda and her team!

Sent on 11/09/2018

Stephanie · Married on 08/20/2018

Linda & Allora took my wedding party in last minute. She was quick to respond to all my calls and messages and answer any questions I had. Traveling from Minnesota to Captiva I felt at ease knowing I had someone to do hair and make up onsite. Linda has such a caring personality she makes you feel like you have known her your whole life. Her assistant was just as sweet and caring! They both worked so hard and accomodated to everyone's different styles! They went above and beyond!! My hair stayed intact through all the heat Florida has! Not to mention make up stayed in place and didn't run through all the happy tears that were shed. Thank you again Linda & Allora for all your help and the wonderful job you both did!

Sent on 08/24/2018
  • Y

Yessenia · Married on 08/20/2018

Linda nd Alaura, they were both amazing, very down to earth nd professional, they did a very wonderful job, we all looked amazingly beautiful....I would definitely recommend them.

Sent on 08/26/2018

Erica · Married on 07/18/2018

Linda was amazing! She came to my wedding venue to do my hair and makeup. I showed her some pictures and she gave me suggestions and then made my ideas a reality! My makeup looked natural and beautiful, and it stayed put all day and night! She put long hair extensions in for me and I had beautiful beach curls that just flowed. I got so many compliments. She was very reasonably priced we just had a great experience! Thank you!

Sent on 07/31/2018

Johnna · Married on 03/15/2018

Linda and her assistant did an amazing job with my and my girls hair and makeup. Truly stunning work! And we had such a fun day with them while we got ready!! I can’t say enough great thing about Linda! She’s talented, fun and maternal, a calming force on a stressful day!

Sent on 03/23/2018

Courtney · Married on 03/03/2018

Linda was amazing! We had some issues with my mom's transportation but she waited for almost an hour for the veil to arrive so it could be placed correctly. She was spot on with the makeup that she did and was very respectful with my desire to have a 'natural' style makeup. It was very easy to get in contact with her and she just did an all around phenomenal job! My wedding wouldn't have been the same without her!

Sent on 03/14/2018