A Touch of Woodwinds Reviews

9 | Schenectady, NY

9 Reviews for A Touch of Woodwinds

9 A Touch of Woodwinds Reviews

Melissa · Married on 09/23/2018

We loved having A Touch of Woodwinds for our special day, they were very professional and responsive throughout the entire process. I hired them not long before the actual wedding day, and they still did a custom song which meant the world to me. We loved having them, and they were a real hit with my guests. Thanks for everything guys!

erin · Married on 07/14/2018

We loved it! Very professional and the music was beautiful.

Megan · Married on 06/02/2018

My husband and I loved working with the team at A Touch of Woodwinds and would recommend them in a heart beat! My husband and I were originally going to use a church provided musician. I am sure they would have been lovely but about two weeks out from the wedding she was injured and could no longer play the ceremony. This is how we came across A Touch of Woodwinds and we could not be more happy that we did! Within a couple hours of reaching out to them they said they actually were available for our weekend, surprisingly! After talking to them about their services and competitive pricing we knew we wanted to lock them in quickly. The worked with us to ensure we got our questions answered and our contract signed and could hold the spot with them and could check off this stressful part of the process from our list. Tom came to our rehearsal which was wonderful. It gave us a chance to walk through the day with him and better understand his process as well. Though we had already provided him with the songs we wanted to be played my grandmother came with an additional request for a prelude song. Once he talked to us about it if it was okay to be played, he found a way to work it in last minute into the set list.

At the end of ceremony we received so many complements on the ceremony music. As stressful as the process before finding A Touch of Woodwinds was I'm so happy that we found the team and ended up working with them for this special day. We cannot thank the team enough!

Jaime · Married on 07/18/2015

A Touch of Woodwinds did an outstanding job performing at our cocktail hour at the Canfield Casino. Tom was so easy to work with and delivered amazing results! Having A Touch of Woodwinds at our cocktail hour really took the event to another level and guests raved about them! Highly recommended!

Natalia · Married on 08/17/2013

Touch of Woodwinds was absolutely wonderful in providing the ceremony music for our wedding. From the initial consultation, Tom was extremely professional and friendly, and really listened to what we wanted. On the day of our wedding, they truly delivered! Tom even arrived hours early because we had our rehearsal the morning of the wedding, and he wanted to attend in order to ensure all would go smoothly. They played beautifully, and even learned a piece they did not play previously for my walk down the ailse. We had a flute, a chello, and a violin, which was a lovely trio; our guests loved it. They dressed in formal wear and looked smashing. Thank you, Tom and Touch of Woodwinds!

Julia · Married on 09/15/2012

Tom was a pleasure to work with. He even offered to come to the rehearsal at no additional cost!

Dee · Married on 07/08/2012

The music was lovely. Everyone I spoke to enjoyed it.

Molly · Married on 06/17/2011

Tom and A Tough of Woodwinds did a beautiful job at our ceremony! The music was wonderful, and he made the planning process so easy! Tom even attended out rehearsal to be sure that everything was just right. I can not say enough great things about them! Very highly recommended!!!