A Touch of Ink Calligraphy Reviews

97 | Belmar, NJ

97 Reviews for A Touch of Ink Calligraphy

• Yvette

Mother of the Bride · Married on 03/14/2020

Thrilled to find someone so talented!

I contacted A Touch of Ink from Wedding Wire recommendations and cannot be happier I used Joan for handwritten calligraphy for my daughters upcoming wedding and they turned out beautiful

I admired how thorough she was on matching the invite font and color and explaining in details the best way to send her the addresses which made my life easier

We are not done using A Touch of Ink yet. We will be using her for the escort/ place cards and my
    Next daughter’s wedding. I can’t recommend her enough!

• Ellen

Ellen Grader · Married on 09/07/2019

Great experience!

My request to do calligraphy on artificial leaves to be used as seating cards seemed unusual. Joan didn’t let on at the time that she’d never done that before. They came out absolutely amazing! She was SO easy to work with. She answered questions in a quick, friendly manner and got everything completed well within the timeline needed. My guests will certainly be as impressed as I was with her job very well done! I highly recommend her and would use her again in a heartbeat.
    Thanks, Joan!

Sent on 09/05/2019

Ana Drmanovic · Married on 09/02/2019

Stunning Calligraphy and Pleasure to Work With!

Joan was such a pleasure to work with! I received the envelopes much sooner than the anticipated time and the calligraphy was absolutely stunning. Joan was very easy to communicate with and very responsive— even accommodating a last minute request. I cannot recommend her work enough!

Sent on 09/11/2019

Ashley · Married on 07/13/2019

You won't regret it!

I used a Touch of Ink for my Bridal shower and our wedding. A Touch of Ink was extremely easy to work with. She was super friendly AND got things done in a timely fashion. Everyone thought the invitations and table escort cards were beautiful! I highly recommend her services!

Dana · Married on 07/06/2019

Gorgeous calligraphy and easy to work with!

Joan was fantastic to work with- she had the invitations ready on time and was easy to coordinate with. Most importantly, they were beautiful!!

Sent on 09/20/2019

Elizabeth Decrescenzo · Married on 05/14/2019

Beautiful Calligraphy

My invitations and place cards were beautiful. They added that special touch necessary for an exquisite 50th birthday party for my fiance. They were done very professionally and in a very timely manor. I would definitely use her again.

Sent on 09/05/2019
  • Caitlin

Caitlin White · Married on 04/27/2019

The best calligrapher around!

There are no words to describe Joan and Touch of Ink Calligraphy. We had the mailing envelopes hand written and the RSVP envelopes computer printed. At the last minute we even had her hand write the names of our bridal party on their gift bags. Everything was done in a within a few days and came out beautiful! We received so many compliments on our envelopes. Joan makes sure every step of the way was stress free. She responded right away to any request or question we had and was attentive to every detail. She is absolutely amazing! I highly recommend her services to any bride, they will not be disappointed!

• Brittany

Brittany · Married on 04/19/2019

Beautiful work!

I just needed addressing for my wedding invitation envelopes, but Joan was always very responsive, kept me updated on the status, was great about sending samples, and got them done quickly. And they looked gorgeous!

Sent on 05/08/2019

Jackie G · Married on 04/06/2019

Great Job, Great Value

Joan was one of the easier, most responsive and accommodating vendors we worked with for my daughter's wedding. She offered guidance and suggestions when we needed it. We used the computer lettered services, which were beautiful and reasonably priced. My daughter chose a difficult font to work with. Joan did a fantastic job. Everything was beautiful.

Sent on 09/11/2019

Natalia · Married on 10/27/2018

I found Joan at Touch of Ink on Etsy and I couldn’t have asked for a more FABULOUS work product and impeccable customer service. First and foremost, the product is beautiful and we are BEYOND thrilled with how the registry cards look. My wedding is in 2 weeks and I was in a frenzy looking for someone who could do the cards in such a short timeline. Joan is QUICK - she responded right away (within hours of my initial inquiry) and we were in business a day later. She sent several samples as well as pictures of the cards as she was writing them so that I could catch mistakes as she worked. In the end, Joan did 150 registry cards in 2 days and in my hands a day after that.

She was beyond accommodating, and even added a few extra registry cards that I forgot to originally include (without charging extra). It was truly a pleasurable customer service experience, period.

I was a bit worried when I received the cards that quality would be compromised because she was so quick, but they were perfect. I highly recommend Joan!!!

Sent on 10/11/2018

Thank you, Natalia!

Daria · Married on 10/19/2018

Joan was amazing throughout this entire process! She helped me every step of the way and pays attention to every detail! She made this experience enjoyable and stress free! She does beautiful work! It really adds a special touch to the invites and escort cards when they're so beautifully handwritten! I would highly recommend her to any bride!! Thank you for EVERYTHING Joan!!

Sent on 09/14/2018

Thank you, Daria.

Eryka · Married on 09/07/2018

Joan is absolutely amazing!! I was in a time crunch for my place cards for my September 7th wedding. Joan saved me so much stress. She was always responsive to my emails even though it was a holiday weekend. The calligraphy on my place cards were beautiful and elegant. I highly recommend A Touch of Ink!

Sent on 09/23/2018

Thank you, Eryka.
  • Y

Yostina · Married on 09/03/2018

Joan was so wonderful to work with! Her talent is beyond our belief. She worked so patiently with us and always made sure everything was perfect and neat. Thank you for making our place cards amazing!

Sent on 09/24/2018

Arlene · Married on 09/02/2018

Immediate response to my request for name cards. Beautiful work! Friendly and professional
    Service!

Sent on 09/11/2018

Thank you, Arlene!

Arlene · Married on 09/02/2018

Very happy with services provided by calligraphy!

Sent on 09/19/2018

Athina · Married on 09/01/2018

Joan was so helpful, responsive and quick with her work. We loved her printing services and used her for our invitation adresssa and place cards.

Sent on 09/29/2018

Carol · Married on 09/01/2018

I can't recommend Joan highly enough. Her work is beautiful, she is incredibly responsive, and she will make and mail samples of paper and styles. She was able to add our last few names the week of the wedding and got them right into the mail. For our wedding she did escort cards and placecards for 200 and they were so elegant. So glad we found her.

Sent on 09/07/2018

Thank you, Carol!

Priscilla · Married on 07/28/2018

Joan is so talented!!! The invitations and escort cards were beautiful and we received so many complements!!! She was so accommodating when it came to last minute changes and so helpful. She really knows the etiquette of addressing invitations. Her calligraphy Truly added a special and elegant touch to my daughters wedding!! Joan’s work is perfection!!!

Sent on 09/12/2018

Thank you, Priscilla!

mary · Married on 07/04/2018

Joan's work is outstanding. She was able to guide me to choosing the correct font and ink color for my invitation. I received many compliments from friends.

Sent on 09/07/2018

Thank you, Mary!

Rebecca · Married on 05/27/2018

Thanks for having thoughtful input and offering a quick and efficient turn around!

Sent on 09/21/2018

Thank you, Rebecca.

Susan · Married on 10/29/2017

We have worked with Joan for many years. She is extremely talented and everything she does looks like a work of art! She is meticulous and just a pleasure to work with! I highly recommend "A Touch of Ink"!

Sent on 09/06/2017

Thank you, Susan!

Giuseppina · Married on 10/15/2017

Amazing service. Very friendly!! Would use the services in the future!

Sent on 08/31/2017

Thank you, Giuseppina!

Nancy · Married on 10/07/2017

I could not recommend A Touch of Ink any higher. Absolute great service and the most beautiful calligraphy!

Sent on 09/07/2017

rachel · Married on 10/04/2017

I would recommend using Touch of Ink Calligraphy services to everyone! I could not say enough good things about this company and the owner. Not only is the customer service impeccable but the craftsmanship and work speaks volumes. I work with a plethora of luxury high end clients and I always recommend using Touch Of Ink Calligraphy to give that special touch.

Sent on 09/02/2017

Thank you, Rachel.

Kimberly · Married on 09/15/2017

Joan was amazing! I wanted something different but still elegant and we created a unique style of calligraphy for my wedding invites. She is so friendly and fast! I got my envelopes done so quickly! BOOK HER!

Sent on 08/31/2017