A Touch of French Romance Reviews

54 Reviews for A Touch of French Romance

• Melissa

Melissa C. · Married on 11/03/2018

Beautiful work!

By sheer luck, I found Nadege on Instagram through a hashtag. A gorgeous sunbeam caught my eye and I knew who ever took that picture, had to be my wedding photographer. I knew I wanted bold, dramatic pictures and she definitely delivered. She is amazing!

Sent on 12/05/2018
  • Brittany

Brittany · Married on 09/22/2018

Amazing work

My husband and I got married 2.16.19 at Mission Inn in Riverside, CA. We found FRP at the wedding showcase at the venue. I immediately fell in love with her gorgeous photos. Once I seen the prices I knew I wanted to have a consultation and book them.

As the wedding approached she sent me so many emails reminding me about so many little things we brides can forget. I was so thankful. The day came and things went pretty smooth. Even for being a little behind. Once we got the email of all the pics we couldn’t believe it. I never imagined anything like them. We are so happy we chose French Romance Photography.

Sent on 07/11/2019

Jessica · Married on 12/29/2017

Beautiful memories captured for a lifetime!

I first met Nadege at the wedding expo at the Mission Inn. I fell in love with how romantic her style was and thought the photos she had taken perfectly captured the romance and love that I wanted to see at my wedding. Nadege made me feel comfortable in front of the camera and I know that she captured some of the greatest moments of my wedding. I took forever to decide on how to put my wedding album together, but Nadege was able to put something together for me that was exactly what I wanted. She saved me from being completely overwhelmed and my wedding album came out perfect. Overall, If you want a lovely experience and great memories captured for a lifetime, go with her.

Sent on 11/14/2018

Maria · Married on 10/02/2017

My now husband Jimmy and I could not be any happier with them! Nadege has an amazing talent and Doug with the photo booth...wow! When an issue that I had no control over came up they were able to help us out with it and I could not be happier with the outcome. We had our reception at the Mission Inn in Riverside I cannot wait to get the final pictures (she knew all the great spots) . We will for sure book them for any major future events and will recommend them to family and friends.

Sent on 10/24/2017

Amber · Married on 09/29/2017

We found Nadege at a Bridal Convention in Ontario, CA and her work spoke for itself! The colors and artistic shots were nothing like we had seen before. We were very happy with the engagement photo shoot and resulting guest book that came of the pictures. Nadege is a perfectionist and you can see it through her work. Upon receiving our wedding pictures, we realized no two pictures were alike and just wow were they beautiful! We highly recommend Nadege !

Sent on 10/31/2017

Ann M. · Married on 08/12/2017

I cannot say enough about Doug and Nadege Barnes. I have know Doug since JR High school and got the pleasure of meeting his Beautiful wife for our Engagement and Wedding Photos. They are absolute professionals and my photos came out so Beautiful! I HIGHLY recommend A+++

Sent on 11/01/2017

Suzie · Married on 04/01/2017

Nadege is the best! Her photography skills and the quality of her product are second to none. We are very happy with her work!

Sent on 12/21/2017

Alexandra · Married on 11/25/2016

My advice about whether or not you should book this photographer is YOU WILL NOT BE DISAPPOINTED AT ALL. This photographer and company are excellent. They work with you to make sure your photo pictures come to life and your wishes come true. They demonstrate professionalism all the way, from a meeting before the session, to the follow-up contact. They took our wedding photos and they turned out better than I thought they would. We made the right choice and so will you if you book this photographer.

Sent on 12/02/2016

Joanna · Married on 11/05/2016

A Touch of French Romance is amazing. My husband and I are so happy we went with her services. Nadege is such a professional and she knows what she's doing that's for sure. My wedding was at night so I was a little worried about how the photos would turn out, but wow she did amazing!! I don't think another photographer would have been able to do what she did with my nighttime photos. Trust me you won't be disappointed going with her. I would definitely recommend her to all my family and friends. I have so many favorite photos from her from my wedding day. She's the best.

Sent on 10/13/2017

Keri B. · Married on 10/08/2016

Nadege was recommended to us by a few people! She exceeded our expectations for our engagement photos and of course our wedding day! She goes above and beyond just photography... she also made me the most beautiful broach bouquet for an amazing price! And my photo album is seriously amazing, one of a kind! Everyone gushes at how awesome, beautiful and professional my album is. And they all say wow you must have paid a lot of money! And I responded I would have paid double the amazing price we paid for how great Nadege is and for the amount and quality of the work she did for us! My husbands grandma loves telling everyone how my photographer was laying on the ground in a goofy position and hanging from the trees to capture that special moment!

Sent on 08/09/2017

Choosing French Romance Photography was one of the best choices that my husband and I made when planning our wedding. Nadege went above and beyond prior to the special day, thinking of the smallest details, helping with our timeline, offering ideas that corresponded with our theme... she may as well been our backup wedding planner! On the day of our wedding, I couldn't have asked for more professionalism, focus, or patience. Nadege, you're the best!!

Sent on 10/12/2017

Steffani · Married on 09/17/2016

Nadege and Doug is an amazing team! They work hard to satisfy their clients. You won't be disappointed! 100% recommended!!

Sent on 09/20/2017

Vanessa · Married on 07/16/2016

Nadege Barnes will go above and beyond to make your special day run as smooth as possible and not to mention your picture will come out beautiful. She takes many pictures and is with you all day to make sure your whole day is captured and nothing is missed.

Sent on 09/12/2016

Nadege is very friendly and professional. It's good to have ideas with her prior to your event in order to have the best photos.
    She is very punctual and sweet.

Sent on 09/27/2016

Melissa · Married on 06/11/2016

From the moment I saw nadege work at a bridal show, I knew I had to go with her. Her work was unlike anything I had seen. She was extremely professional and went above and beyond to make sure we had the best pictures. From tieing me into my dress to bustling my train, She was always there to help! We got to see our pictures so fast and they are amazing. I can't stop looking at them. I would recommend nadege to all my friends and family. Thank you so much for capturing our special day!!

Sent on 12/06/2016

Melissa · Married on 05/15/2016

We are so very pleased Nadege services were available on our special day! Each and every one of her shots were taken exquisitely capturing everyone at their best! Her packages were phenomenal prices and of exceptional quality! Nadege carries professionalism, personalbility and overall experience! If your looking for a beautiful photos to look upon, we Highly Recommend
    Warm Regards,
    Melissa&Carlos

Sent on 07/16/2016
  • SoonToBeMrsD

Stephanie · Married on 02/27/2016

My Mom and I found A Touch of French Romance at a bridal shower. As soon as we met Nadege and Doug and saw the albums they have done, I knew they were the one. Nadege was professional, knowledgeable, and knew exactly what she was doing. She answered any questions my now husband and I had. From the moment we hired her and even until this day, we keep in contact and are so happy we found them. Nadege shot our engagement photos and our wedding. Both albums came out absolutely beautiful. She doesn't take short cuts, and puts her time and love into what she does. We would recommend her to anyone who wants a photographer who knows what she's doing, and that does a damn good job at doing it.

Sent on 12/04/2016

Michelle A. · Married on 02/14/2016

Aside from deciding to marry one another, choosing Nadege, A Touch of French Romance Photography, was the best decision we ever made. We met Nadege at a bridal show after meeting with dozens of other photographers. We connected with Nadege immediately and signed the contract on the spot. Later that evening upon realizing that we didn't really review her or her work we were comforted in the obvious beauty and allure of the photos featured on her website. We had no doubt that Nadege would do a great job of capturing our special day. She has an amazing eye for detail, angles, lighting and an incredible ability to capture personalities and quirks in her work. She provided us with such an array of memories that still leave us in a speechless awe whenever we look at our photos. Who ever sees our photos can not believe they are real and not photo shopped. We initially had the same thoughts had we not been present knowing they are real as to how incredibly beautiful they are. Nadege was also kind enough to add several personal touches to our wedding and even went so far as to make a toss bouquet when our florist failed to remember to deliver one. She truly went above and beyond any hopes we could have ever dreamed of. We are forever grateful for having Nadege capture this special day in our lives we could never fully express. We would recommend Nadege, A Touch Of French Romance Photography, for anyone seeking quality, professional and personal service. You will not be disappointed.

Sent on 06/07/2016
  • Ashley

Ashley · Married on 01/16/2016

I would highly recommend Nadege and her services for getting your wedding photography done. She has just the right touch to get people in the right poses and doing the right thing without being overbearing. Her and her husband make a great team. The album she put together was beautiful. She had us pick our favorite pictures and put everything together perfectly. It was everything we wanted for a great price. We have received many compliments from family and friends. Her work was worth every penny.

Sent on 12/04/2016

I had my wedding on Thanksgiving day, so I had a hard time finding a photographer who was willing to work for a reasonable rate that day. I contacted Nadege and she was willing to work out a great agreement with me. She was very responsive and allowed me to request as many poses as I wanted.

She was also very helpful the day of the wedding. She helped me with my earrings when I was having trouble and would constantly make sure my dress is laid out in the most beautiful way possible. Her care and kindness led my guests to think she was a good friend of mine, they were surprised to learn we met for the first time that day. I also received my pictures two weeks after my wedding, which I was pleased with. I am having another event in a few months and she's my top photographer preference. She's provided me with beautiful pictures at a reasonable price!

Sent on 12/19/2015

Velvet · Married on 10/10/2015

Truly the best photographer there is, went above and beyond for our wedding and engagement pictures. Nadege treated us more like family and has a great eye for amazing pictures. I've already recommend her to at least four other brides and they love her as well.

Sent on 09/08/2016

A Touch of French Romance's reply:

Velvet and Isaac, you are just the most kind people I ever worked with. thank you again for those new clients. I cant wait to give you your gift for your first anniversary!

Claudia · Married on 08/30/2015

Nadgene was an amazing photographer . I was planning a wedding in two months and I still needed a photographer .
    I was recommended to her. I called her and the next day I was already meeting her. She showed me her work and I loved it.
    She took my engagement photos that next weekend. She understood I was in a rush and was accommedating. She
    Took our pictures at the Disney concert hall and they came out so beautiful. She gave me the USB of all the pictures.
    The day of my wedding she showed up an hour early and photographed me while I was getting ready.
    The whole wedding went so fast and when I knew it we were done. Before she left she asked me what other
    Photos I wanted? She said she didn't want to leave until she made sure I got all the pictures I wanted.
    I recommend A Touch of French Romance for your special day. Nadege was very friendly and nice.

Sent on 09/26/2015
  • Y

Yessika · Married on 08/29/2015

Nadege Barnes the photographer of A Touch of French Romance was absolutely the best. She is very creative and professional, and will ensure that your wedding day is a dream come true! As I look back at my engagement and wedding pictures I am in awe of how truly beautiful they are. Everyone and anyone that has seen our photos are floored by the magnificence of them.

Sent on 05/19/2016

Gladys · Married on 08/08/2015

Nadege was great, my hair and make up person ran into traffic and Nadege came to the rescue, she did my hair and it looked great. I loved it. All the pictures look great too, love that she was able to capture all angles, and the sunset on the beach, and she was very patient with all the cars driving by. I would recommend her any day, she is great and very easy to work with. Everyone at the wedding loved her and I think she will have a few future clients.

Sent on 10/05/2015

Jackie · Married on 07/11/2015

My husband and I first met Nadege Barnes when she was the wedding photographer for my sister's wedding. We were immediately impressed with her, she took great photos and her packages are very reasonably priced. My husband and I knew that we had to book her for our wedding. She took amazing engagement and wedding photos that captured our special day. We could not have asked for a better wedding photographer. I highly recommend Nadege Barnes at a Touch of French Romance Photography.

Sent on 01/07/2016