A Touch of Class Limousines Reviews

A Touch of Class Limousines 2
  • Alice

Alice · Married on 12/08/2018

Perfect shuttle!

Carrie from a touch of class was on time, willing to run multiple trips, easy to communicate with, and got everyone back to the hotel safely! We would absolutely recommend this company!

Sent on 12/13/2018

A Touch of Class Limousines's reply:

Thank you Alice! We greatly appreciate you taking time to share your experience and for using A Touch of Class Limousines.
  • ap2al

Ashlea · Married on 10/07/2018

Professional. Courteous. Goes Above and Beyond. A Touch of Class Limos Saved our Cocktail Hour!

I’m going to do my best to explain just how amazing this company is, but I know it will still come short! Before the wedding, Jennifer was fantastic to work with; she answered my numerous questions quickly, provided additional details that helped in the decision-making process, and guaranteed all needs would be met. On the wedding day, the superstar was absolutely our limo driver Jeff; he was incredibly patient, kind, and had a calming presence. He was extremely flexible as our plans kept changing and was willing to go to places not on our original schedule. He always helped me out and helped to make sure the dress did not get caught or messed up on the ground. The bus we scheduled via a different company forgot to show up to transport our guests from ceremony to reception; Jeff then took it upon himself to help and transported guests who needed the ride to the reception in rounds, ensuring everyone got there on time, something he was not scheduled or anticipated doing. Guests loved it as they got to ride in a limo and my husband and I loved it as they were able to get there on time. Jeff came back just in time to transport my husband and I where we had our photographer take a picture of us and our limo hero. A Touch of Class is professional, courteous, and goes above and beyond to ensure everything is taken care – my husband and I highly recommend!

Sent on 12/09/2018

A Touch of Class Limousines's reply:

Thank you so much Ashlea for taking time to share your experience. We greatly appreciate your kinds words and the trust you put in us. Congratulations!
  • Jenny

Jenny · Married on 09/09/2018

Perfect Wedding Party Transportation

We hired A Touch of Class Limousines to transport our wedding party from our hotel to our wedding venue about 2 miles away. We needed at least two trips to transport the bridal party and the groom and groomsmen separately. A Touch of Class was easy to work with and provided an 8-10 passenger party bus with driver in formal garb. We also contracted for a sedan to transport the bride and groom to the hotel at the end of the night. Both drivers were excellent and very courteous and professional. It was a rainy day, and the bus driver was prepared with umbrellas for all. The price was reasonable and we felt we received a good value.

Sent on 01/28/2019
    A Touch of Class Limousines 3

A Touch of Class Limousines's reply:

Thank you for letting us be a part of your special day and for the kind words. It is greatly appreciated.

Laura · Married on 09/01/2018

A touch of class was the BEST to have as the shuttle services for our wedding. We needed guest transportation and both drivers were punctual, safe drivers, and professional. Will definitely use their services again.

Sent on 10/03/2012

Lindsay · Married on 06/09/2018

We used A Touch of Class to transport our wedding party from the reception to the hotel after our wedding day. Our driver, Chris, was great! She showed up early and was very professional and friendly. For the vehicle, we had a 28 person limo bus which was very clean. I would highly recommend A Touch of Class.

Sent on 07/05/2018
  • Erica

Erica · Married on 03/10/2018

Our driver arrived to our wedding location right on time (early to be exact), and gave us some time to make sure all of our guests had left before coming out to the car. When we arrived, there was a red carpet waiting for us, and bottled water to drink. He assisted us in bringing our things, and made our ride home from our wedding super easy. I would recommend using A Touch of Class Limousines for your big day transportation needs!

Sent on 03/11/2018

Cara · Married on 11/18/2017

We used A Touch of Class to book a limo for our wedding day to drive the bridal party to the church, and then to take the entire wedding party to the reception venue. Our driver was prompt, professional, and courteous! I would definitely recommend using A Touch of Class for your wedding day!

Sent on 02/19/2018

Trish · Married on 09/16/2017

The transportation was timely and the vehicle was clean. Our driver, Chris was lovely. For the reasonable price I would definitely recommend them again.

Sent on 10/01/2017

A Touch of Class Limousines's reply:

Thank you so much for the feedback. Congratulations.

Shante · Married on 08/06/2017

My wedding was 8/6/17 and I'm happy I used this service. My driver Rebecca was wonderful. Thank you

Sent on 08/08/2017

A Touch of Class Limousines's reply:

Thank you for choosing A Touch of Class Limousines for your wedding transportation. Your positive review is greatly appreciated.

Moriah · Married on 07/07/2017

Touch of class was AWESOME. I contacted them less than two weeks before my wedding date. They were able arrange a pick-up and drop-off shuttle to and from the hotel to my wedding venue. The drivers were courteous and on-time for the pick-up times. My guests were very appreciative and happy with the quality of the shuttle bus. I highly recommend Touch of Class for your wedding.

Sent on 11/04/2017

Mollie · Married on 05/28/2017

Touch of Class Limousines was super responsive to all my questions, affordable, and prompt. Definitely recommend them!

Sent on 02/14/2017

Cynthia-Katherine · Married on 05/27/2017

These guys were spot on. Rolled with the changes and were excellent all the way thru.

Sent on 08/08/2017

Stephanie · Married on 05/20/2017

SO HAPPY WE WENT WITH A TOUCH OF CLASS LIMO'S. Our entire guest list traveled from out of town and we had 150 guest that we wanted transported to and from the hotel to our wedding venue which was on a military base. This was the only vendor who allowed us to break up our 4 hour minimum into 2 separate trips. So we had 2 hours in the beginning to transport people and 2 hours in the end to take them home. It saved us so much money versus having to rent the bus for 8 hours to cover the whole day. SO GRATEFUL I found this vendor. They were amazing and friendly. Thank you

Sent on 06/07/2017

Amanda · Married on 11/12/2016

Service was wonderful, Limo was great and price was affordable! Would use again!

Sent on 11/25/2016
  • ParticulierSylphe

Jessica · Married on 10/29/2016

We used the "end of night" service, which was just perfect! No other company I found offered this, and it was exactly what we needed, just a car for the groom and I to exit. Our driver was very friendly and polite, she made the end ofour night extra special.

Sent on 12/31/2016
  • Alessa

Alessa · Married on 09/30/2016

A Touch of Class provided shuttle service for my wedding. The converted school bus was perfect for the cool fall day and my guests loved the party atmosphere on board! Our driver was so flexible. He adjusted quickly when I realized we had given him the wrong pick up address! He also waited for us even when we were running late leaving the venue. The office staff were very responsive and made sure to consider all the details and my special requests. They also gave me a great deal and were willing to work with my budget. Feel confident booking with these professionals!

Sent on 10/14/2016

A Touch of Class Limousines's reply:

Thank you for using A Touch of Class Limousines for your wedding transportation. We greatly appreciate the positive feedback. Congratulations!

Finding transportation was literally the last thing on my list of to-dos. We only needed someone to drive us 30 minutes from our venue to our hotel in DC at 4pm on a Saturday, and I couldn't get any limo companies to do it! Everyone wanted to charge for a 4-hour minimum, making what should've been a cheap booking a $500 expense. We were all set to use Uber Black before my dad found A Touch of Class, and I'm so glad he did. They were more than welcome to take our business without charging us for extra hours, and they service was incredible! The red carpet was a nice touch, and our driver was super nice. Thank you so much for the special ending to a special day!

Sent on 09/17/2016

Alex · Married on 08/19/2016

Touch of Class were very patient with the many many changes we made to our multiple shuttle schedules. Since we had folks staying in a couple different places we needed multiple forms of transportation and they were able to get everyone where they needed to be and when -- which was a minor miracle. The driver of our SUV shuttle even saved the day by passing a message to her passengers to bring the forgotten boutonnières! I would highly recommend them for anyone looking for shuttle services.

Sent on 08/24/2016
  • Tanya

Tanya · Married on 07/17/2016

Class act service! The driver personally called my the night before and confirmed all details. On the day of, she kept me informed of her time to our home. Once they arrived, the limo was very clean and had a red carpet. My kids were so excited beyond words!! Great vendor to work with!

Sent on 08/07/2016

Chante · Married on 07/03/2016

Very professional, Anthony the Limo driver was on time and provided great service. I am very Happy with the service. Highly recommend.

Sent on 07/07/2016
  • Z

Zakyia · Married on 05/13/2016

I cannot express how great Kurt was. His customer service and attentiveness was amazing. He made sure we got there on time and kept us updated on everything. I wish I could get married again just to use him again.

Sent on 05/18/2016

I contacted many vendors about providing transportation for my daughter's wedding party and Touch of Class was by far the most accommodating, professional, and reasonably price. The communication--from initial quotes to post-wedding follow-up--was excellent and Maria, our driver, was very friendly and courteous.

Sent on 01/05/2016

A Touch of Class Limousines's reply:

Thank you for taking time to provide this feedback. We try very hard to make sure every customer has a positive experience with A Touch of Class Limousines. Wishing your daughter a lifetime of happiness. Thank you, Jennifer
  • Cynthia

Cynthia · Married on 08/29/2015

From the booking to wedding day everything was smooth. Stephen was our driver and was top notch, he was dressed to the nine. We had the Charger Limo for transportation of our wedding party to and from the ceremony sites. They arrived on time and the vehicle was as described on their website. I definitely would utilize A Touch of Class Limousines should I need limo services again.

Sent on 10/02/2015

A Touch of Class Limousines's reply:

Hi Cynthia. We greatly appreciate the positive feedback. We look forward to working with you again. Thank you, Jennifer

I booked a limo w/ touch of class to use for my wedding. Jennifer was extremely helpful in the booking process and they even worked out a deal w/ Fairfield Inn and Suites to save us money on a room/ limo deal! Our limo driver Angela was awesome and made it an extra special drive for out two little boys on the way back to the hotel after the wedding. Great service!

Sent on 07/21/2015