A Touch Of Class DJ's Reviews

324 Reviews for A Touch Of Class DJ's

A Touch Of Class DJ's 1
A Touch Of Class DJ's 2

Melanie · Married on 10/11/2014

Fantastic job. Ken went over everything in great detail with us before the wedding day and the night of let us know step by step what was happening. Would highly recommend this dj for any wedding or party that is happening.

Sent on 10/17/2014

A Touch Of Class DJ's's reply:

Staying in touch with a client doesn't stop when the music is turned on! I am glad you enjoyed your special day! That is the most important thing to me.

Jess · Married on 09/27/2014

Ken Cosco at a Touch of Class DJ's was phenomenal! Prompt and professional in his responses to me, he always gave a solid recommendation with accommodating my wishes. Even on the day of the wedding, we were making last minute changes and he was so flexible and absolutely a joy to work with. I HIGHLY recommend!!

Sent on 10/07/2014

A Touch Of Class DJ's's reply:

We love to be accommodating! Thank you for the nice words.

Brenna · Married on 09/27/2014

Chris was a huge asset at our recent wedding. He was there from cocktail hour through the 5 hour reception playing great music. He kept our guests dancing all night, both younger and older guests. He was very flexible to changes in schedule and offered suggestions to make things run smoother. A Touch of Class was a pleasure to work with prior to the wedding as well. They answered all questions promptly and honestly, which made planning so much easier. In general – a great company to work with and we highly recommend them!

Sent on 10/15/2014

A Touch Of Class DJ's's reply:

Hi Brenna. Thank you for letting handle your special day. I am thrilled you had a great time. If you ever need anything, please let us know! Thanks again.

Briana · Married on 09/20/2014

A Touch of Class Djs- (Jim MC and John DJ) were phenomenal at my wedding on 9.20.14. We had uplighting and a gobo as well and everything looked and sounded amazing. Jim was very responsive to our requests while preparing for wedding and during the actual reception as well. Several times throughout the reception he would check in with us and make sure music they were playing was okay and if there was anything else they could play/do for us. Our dance floor was so full people almost couldnt fit it was so awesome! Ken was also so helpful and informative during the initial stages of planning and picking a package. I would highly reccomend ATOC djs to anyone who is looking for a lively interactive dj for your event! thanks so much for making my wedding so much fun!

Sent on 10/05/2014

A Touch Of Class DJ's's reply:

It is always our pleasure to make the entire experience stress free, from wedding planning to wedding itself. Thank you for the kind words.

Sarah · Married on 09/07/2014

A Touch of Class is honestly the BEST DJ Service I have ever come across! They were great with keeping in touch with me when approaching the wedding, confirming emails received, reviewing details, etc. My husband and I had no worries the day of the wedding. They periodically made sure we were happy with how things were going and asked if we needed anything. I wish I could give ten stars instead of just five! I wouldn't go back and change my decision to hire them for our special day.

Sent on 09/22/2014

A Touch Of Class DJ's's reply:

Ten stars! That is just too kind. I appreciate the vote of confidence and if we can be of assistance in the future, please let me know. Thanks again for taking the time to review us.

Erica · Married on 08/09/2014

Very professional and flexible to catering to what you really want out of your day.

Sent on 09/04/2014

A Touch Of Class DJ's's reply:

We aim to please :) I am glad you had a great day!

A Touch of class DJ's were professional and kept everyone on the dance floor. I would definitely recommend them to all my friends and family

Sent on 09/10/2014

A Touch Of Class DJ's's reply:

Thank you for the nice words. We are always trying to keep the professionalism high and guests moving!

Professional service, reasonable pricing, and incredible talent!!!

Fun & Energy!!!! If you’re looking for the best DJ’s and MC’s , you’re at the right place! Ken and Chris were the dream team that arrived at my daughter’s wedding. They set up and handled all the music for the ceremony. It went perfectly. The groom was wired so everyone could hear them and they transitioned the music masterfully.

Then they brought soft music to the outside cocktail hour and next was the reception. Ken got everyone on their feet!!! He didn’t stop moving and was running around the whole place inside and out getting all the guests involved. We asked for fun and that is what we got. There were engaging, different games, line dances (that he taught all of us) and great music. Everyone danced the night away!!! Thank you so much. I will recommend you to everyone I know!!!

Sent on 07/28/2014

A Touch Of Class DJ's's reply:

I am thrilled that we could have both Ken and Chris at the wedding to celebrate your daughter's special day. It was our pleasure. Thank you for the nice review!
  • User4203888 · 2+ years ago

We had an amazing experience using Ken from A Touch Of Class DJ's! He made sure that everything was exactly the way we wanted it to be. He really got everyone on the dance floor and I had countless wedding guests come up to me and compliment how fun and entertaining the DJ & MC were throughout the night. I would highly recommend them for a wedding they really were exceptional!

Sent on 06/26/2014

A Touch Of Class DJ's's reply:

Thank you for the nice comment. It was our pleasure to create a memorable day for you, your husband, and your guests.

Rob · Married on 06/21/2014

Very helpful in preparing for the event. Responded promptly to our questions. Flexible on song selections and event sequence. DJ Chris was in control of the event. We were able to just enjoy the reception.

Sent on 06/29/2014

A Touch Of Class DJ's's reply:

We love happy couples. I am happy that Chris made your day special!

Jamie · Married on 05/31/2014

Originally I was going to use a iPod for my wedding. I went to another wedding 3 weeks before and instantly regretted my decision. I also figured that I wouldn't be able to find a DJ for my wedding on 5/31/2014.
    I looked at reviews online and sent out some e mails and surprisingly there were DJ's available. Ken Cosco was one of them to reply saying they had availability. He replied within 10 minutes of me sending my e mail, and all future communications with him were prompt as well.
    We met with all the DJ's that replied and then decided to go with A Touch Of Class DJ's. When we met with Ken he told us that Chris Loshbaugh would be our DJ. He had videos and clips of him from other venues to show us so that we would have some idea of his personality.
    A few days before the wedding I received a call from Chris to go over final details.
    Chris arrived on time and was set up in time. He was also dressed appropriately.
    Chris did a good job with everything. The music was just want we wanted and were looking for.
    He played the songs that we wanted as must play, and we had discussed him doing trivia for the giving away of the centerpieces. I was supposed to have the questions for him on our wedding day, but I had forgotten with everything going on. Right away Chris came up with 3 ideas that we could do instead of the trivia. That took some stress off me, and he did a great job with that and it seemed like the guests really enjoyed him as MC.
    Overall Ken and Chris were a pleasure to work with and I highly recommend them for anyone looking for a DJ for a party.

Sent on 06/05/2014

Hi Jamie,

We were thrilled to be able to help you on such short notice. I am just so glad that everything turned out perfectly for you!

Thanks again,
    Ken

We had a DJ and MC from touch of class and they were wonderful! Chris was funny and easy to talk to and my guests were up dancing every chance they got. He kept in touch with me throughout the night and made sure we kept to the schedule I gave him unless I asked him to switch it up. When he saw something not working he let me know and quickly made adjustments. I can not say enough about them they were GREAT!

Sent on 06/11/2014

A Touch Of Class DJ's's reply:

That's the way an MC should be, attentive and proactive. I am glad you had a great time. Thank you for letting us create a magical experience for you and your guests.

Laura · Married on 05/17/2014

We were so happy to work with Ken and ATOC for our wedding day. He made sure it was a fun night from start to finish. He kept in close contact the week before and the day of to make sure our day went off without a hitch. We would highly recommend ATOC to our friends and family.

Sent on 05/31/2014

A Touch Of Class DJ's's reply:

Happy brides are why we do this! It was a blast to be part of your special day. I am thrilled that you had a great time. Thank you again, and we are always here to help when you have any entertainment needs.
  • W

Patricia · Married on 04/18/2014

Easy to work with- professional, great personality, accommodating and all the music choices we looked for!

Sent on 04/26/2014

A Touch Of Class DJ's's reply:

Thank you for your kind words! Thank you for letting us be part of your daughter's special day.

Krystin · Married on 03/15/2014

It has been over a month since our wedding day and our guests are still raving about our entertainment! Our crowd was up dancing before dinner ended and didn't stop until the very last dance!

Ken was both professional and easy to work with throughout the planning process. On our big day, he worked directly with our function coordinator and photographer, making sure every aspect of our ceremony and reception ran according to plan. I was able to spend time with my guests and dance the night away knowing Ken had everything under control!

We also booked the video booth and light package. Our guests have said they loved seeing photos of us on the screen, it definitely added a personalized touch to our reception.

I would definitely recommend A Touch Of Class to anyone planning an event!

Sent on 04/17/2014

A Touch Of Class DJ's's reply:

We were thrilled to be part of your special day, and we are thrilled that you had the night of your life!

Jennifer · Married on 10/26/2013

Ken and Jim at A touch of class were great. I would highly recommend them.

Sent on 10/29/2013

Trish · Married on 10/18/2013

Chris and Jonathan were the best. This was a wedding were the average age was over 45! They had a wonderful playlist while we were eating dinner - kept the sound at a level that we could hear each other talk.

Then when it was time to dance - they picked great music that we all recognized! They even found a wonderful polka for the mother of the bride to dance to!

We had them provide the music for the ceremony and they hit it spot on! Plus they provide great up lighting for the venue that complemented the colors we used for the wedding.

It was a magical night and everyone there said it was the best time they had at a wedding in many years, and a good part of that is due to the guys who did the music! A number of guest commented on how great the play list was during dinner - that is a big deal.

Sent on 11/06/2013

Our DJ Chris was professional, but lots of fun. Music was perfect!

Sent on 10/28/2013

Great work by the team at A Touch of Class. They incorporated everything we asked into our reception, and they provided an awesome experience. Would recommend You talk with Ken before you book your DJ for your event.

Sent on 10/07/2013

Sandy · Married on 09/28/2013

Ken and A Touch of Class far exceeded our expectations. He worked diligently with the bride and groom to make their wedding day full of all the music specifically requested. Ken was professional and extremely organized. He kept the ceremony moving along without being overbearing and pushy. The dance floor was filled all night. There were plenty of sore feet the next morning! Thanks Ken! In addition to getting guests on the dance floor, Ken set up the uplighting in the just the right color. Once the lights dimmed and sun went down, the effect of the uplighting was magical. If you are looking for an ultimate professional; one who is available to discuss music options and the playlist and who will work closely with the bride and groom to achieve the music vision for their big day, please call Ken and a Touch of Class. The last song was amazing! He made the night active, fun and managed to get so many of the guests on the dance floor.

Sent on 10/01/2013

Jessica · Married on 09/21/2013

ATOC DJ's were great to work with. Ken was extremely helpful and responsive throughout the entire process. We selected songs for our wedding ceremony that weren't in their library but Ken made sure he found them for us for our wedding. Jim was our dj for the day and was great. He made sure we were happy and made sure to ask us if any songs were requested that he thought we might not want played even if they were not on our do not play list. He kept everyone up and having a great time all night. I would absolutely recommend A Touch of Class DJ's to anyone!

Sent on 10/08/2013

Viviana · Married on 08/17/2013

Ken and his team were awesome. Always in communication and explaining every detail. It was definitely worth spending a little more on a quality DJ/MC! We would use them again for any event in the future! Thanks for an amazing wedding!!

Sent on 08/23/2013

Mikki · Married on 08/10/2013

Ken was the DJ for our wedding about 4 years ago and he was amazing! Very professional, responsive, and super friendly and reliable. He took care of everything and was great to work with. People from our wedding still mention to us how great our DJ was. We had such a great experience with him, we have used ATOCDJ's now 3 times in the past 4 years! I wouldn’t hesitate to recommend him to anyone looking to have a great night and amazing music.

Sent on 10/12/2016

A Touch Of Class DJ's's reply:

Thank you for the sweet words. I love working for you, your family, and your company. We will always give 100%, and I can't wait for the next event!

Tiffany · Married on 07/06/2013

Ken did such a fantastic job on our special day. Our friends and family are all still talking about it. He was uniquie in his ways, professional, attentive, the whole day was made even more special with him and A Touch of Class involved. I would recommend A Touch Of Class to anyone! Thank you again!

Sent on 07/21/2013

Overall, A Touch of Class was awesome. They were extremely responsive. Kept the party going, flowing and never missed a beat. I didn't have to worry about a thing, as everything was already thought out. I would highly recommend to anyone considering a DJ in the area. Above and beyond! Thanks!!

Sent on 07/03/2013