A Touch Of Class DJ's Reviews

345 Reviews for A Touch Of Class DJ's

A Touch Of Class DJ's 1
A Touch Of Class DJ's 2

Christine · Married on 07/16/2016

Chris was wonderful. Our wedding was at an outdoor venue with lots of activities. He knew that if the weather was good he'd be playing to an empty tent but that if it rained he'd be the entertainment. He was prepared for both scenarios and he did a great job and was a great sport about the empty tent! He played all the songs we requested, mixed our tastes well, and avoided what we asked him to. He handled the unusual venue and the heat like a true professional.

Sent on 07/26/2016

A Touch Of Class DJ's's reply:

We love flexibility in all events. It is essential to successful parties. I am thrilled you had a great time. Thank you for the great review.

Judi Rizoli · Married on 06/11/2016

Why would you not go with the best for your special day? Totally professional, great personalities and exceptional sound. Always on point with the crowd and always available for your needs.

Sent on 06/28/2016

A Touch Of Class DJ's's reply:

Thank you, Judi. It's always a pleasure working with/for you, and we look forward to numerous fantastic events in the future with your country club members.
  • F

Framingham High School · Married on 06/07/2016

Excellent! We have been using A Touch of Class DJ's for years. Great music, great DJ's, and great excitement. They really know how to get the party moving and dancing!

Sent on 06/16/2016

A Touch Of Class DJ's's reply:

It is always our pleasure to rock the music kids! We look forward to another fantastic event next year. Thanks again!

Gabrielle · Married on 06/05/2016

Very helpful. Always the best service. Ken made sure to address every detail. That day we had nothing to worry about abs the party was what we wanted fun fun fun! Every guest that attended said, what a great time! Don't waste your time looking for the best you have it here!

Sent on 06/19/2016

A Touch Of Class DJ's's reply:

I am so thrilled that you had a great time. We had a blast too. Thank you for the kind words.

Lisa · event on 05/21/2016

I was part of the planning and organizing of the first annual Promenade on the Townsend Common for the North Middlesex Regional High School this afternoon. We were fortunate to get Ruthann O'Sullivan to provide the entertainment at the event. Her choice of music was perfect and she really made the atmosphere welcoming and fun. Her motivation and coaxing got the kids to march after much coaxing from our group. Thank you to Ruthann for making our event such a special one!

Sent on 05/21/2016

A Touch Of Class DJ's's reply:

I am glad that you had such a great time with Ruthann. Thank you for the kind words, and we look forward to the next time you need entertainment!

Melissa · event on 05/21/2016

We just used Ken and crew for my son's Bar Mitzvah. All of the kids had a blast and were dancing and playing games the entire night. The adults also thought Ken was so lively and engaging. A great time was had by all. I highly recommend Ken and I hope to use him at my next event.

Sent on 05/29/2016

A Touch Of Class DJ's's reply:

Thank you for the nice review, Melissa. We try hard at every event, and we can't wait until your next son's party. Thanks again!

Lauren · event on 05/14/2016

Five stars really aren't enough for Ken and his crew. My friend who is a function planner for a large financial firm thought Ken was "phenomenal." Other friends at the party said he was amazing and the best MC they have ever seen. He entertained and engaged the kids and the adults. I have never seen 13 year old boys dance so much! My 16 year old daughter's friends said the party was "da shit," "da bomb" and "totally lit." My party planner at Gillette asked for Ken's card in case she ever needs a DJ. The party was fantastic. No one wanted it to end! Ken and his team are worth every penny.

Sent on 05/18/2016

A Touch Of Class DJ's's reply:

Wow, this is really nice. We like getting everyone on the floor, not just girls and adults. Boys can be a little tough, but we believe that we have enough tools to work with them, too. Thank you for the kind words.
  • User6730282 · event on 05/06/2016

Availability was great and responsiveness was great.

Sent on 05/18/2016

A Touch Of Class DJ's's reply:

Thank you for the quick review. It actually says it all about our client services! We look forward to the next, great event.

Ken and Ruth Ann where awesome! They kept the party going right from the start. Very attentive and made sure at all times my wife and I were taken care of. This attentiveness did not stop at the music! We were asked if we needed anything from a drink, to finding someone we needed to talk to to making sure we knew our food had arrived, reminding us to eat. I cant say enough about working with A Touch of Class. Everything was effortless from the first contact to the end of our wedding evening. HUGE thank you and a million thumbs up!

Sent on 04/25/2016

A Touch Of Class DJ's's reply:

Thank you for the kind words. We try to be more attentive than every other company. And I am glad you saw that. If you ever need anything, please let me know.

Great DJ. Professional. Will work with you to make a fab event!

Sent on 04/20/2016

A Touch Of Class DJ's's reply:

Short, sweet, and to the point. Yes, we will work with you to make a fab event. Thank you for the nice words.

I retained A Touch Of Class for my husbands birthday party. There was a wide range of ages at the party and the DJ made the party a lot of fun for everyone. I would highly recommend A Touch Of Class for any occasion.

Sent on 04/05/2016

A Touch Of Class DJ's's reply:

Thank you for the kind words. Chris does a great job with his clients, and I am thrilled that you got to see that first hand. When the need exists, we are always here to help.
  • User6581997 · 2+ years ago

A Touch of Class was with us for our son's graduation party. Ruth Ann and Jim were a pleasure to work with and made sure our crowd had fun. They were innovative and kept our crowd entertained. There were games for the little ones, and adults shared in the fun, too. Guests are still remarking what a great party it was, food and entertainment both. And we know how important this is when entertaining. Great food and no entertainment = not so much, great food and excellent entertainment = a winner!!! Thank you for making our son's party a success.

Sent on 04/11/2016

A Touch Of Class DJ's's reply:

Thank you for the kind words. Ruthann is coming along great, and I am thrilled that you got to see her talent. Jim is always awesome. We take pride in the invention of creative games and activities, too. Thank you again. Note to future clients: This was obviously a graduation party not a wedding, as games must be requested to be performed at a wedding.

Sheri · Married on 04/02/2016

I worked with Ken to set up my event for 4/2/16 (Wedding). He was great to work with. Chris was our MC and he was amazing. Thungs didnt go exactly as theybshould have but be was able to have everything run smoothly. I highly recommend A touch of class. They were awesome. I have had several guest say they loved the DJ.

Sent on 04/20/2016

A Touch Of Class DJ's's reply:

Thank you for the kind words. Chris (and all of the emcees) try had to be flexible because something in the timing will always change at the weddings. If you ever need anything, we are always here for you and your friends.

Daniel · Married on 03/20/2016

Ken was great at and leading up to our wedding. He asked and answered all the right questions to be prepared for the wedding and showed that he was comfortable doing a Jewish reception. At the event he took over and made us feel comfortable, where we didn't have to worry about anything besides having fun. I would highly recommend Ken's services for their event.

Sent on 04/03/2016

A Touch Of Class DJ's's reply:

Jewish weddings are fun for me as experience is really needed for those. The cream rises to the top. Thank you for the kind words, and please let us know if we can assist you, your family, or friends in the future.
  • Nicole

Nicole · Married on 03/18/2016

Amazing experience from begining to end!

Ken did an absolute amazing job on my Dec 30th wedding. He customized my animated gobo to perfectly match my theme. The photo booth was a hit and everyone talked about it! He got the crowd involved. He was so prompt with all my responses

Sent on 01/24/2019

Hi Nicole,

Thank you for the nice review. Brad and I loved MCing for your wedding. I am thrilled that the animated monogram and mirror were such big hits. I am just overjoyed that you had the night of your life.

Thanks again,
    Ken

Joni · event on 03/12/2016

I met Ken Cosco at a friends Bar Mitzvah 12 years ago. My son at that time was 2 years old we had a blast at this event. I grabbed Ken's business card and held on to it all these years. When it was time to plan my son's Bar Mitzvah I already had the entertainment picked out " A Touch Of Class"!!! Ken was absolutely amazing from the very first call to the last call we had. Ken and his staff did an amazing job. They kept the kids fully entertained the whole time, played great music, lots of fun and interactive games. Of course, you want the best the entertainment for any event, and we got all that and more and I knew we would. It was Ken's communication with me throughout the entire process that made me feel relaxed and very important. Everyone had a ball! Ken thank you so much for making this such a special for Alex and our guests, we have lots of wonderful memories. Best Wishes!!!

Sent on 03/23/2016

A Touch Of Class DJ's's reply:

12 years...a long time to build up. I am glad that we were able to reach those lofty goals. It was a true pleasure working with you throughout the years, and I certainly hope to cross paths again. Please let me know if you need anything. Thank you again!

Christina · Married on 03/12/2016

For our wedding on May 28, 2016 we were SO lucky to have both Ken & Ruth Ann work our event. They were fantastic! Ken was amazing from our first interactions up until our final goodbye. He is super responsive with emails and phone calls. They know their stuff and I knew I was in good hands using ATOC. During our wedding Ken & Ruth Ann ensured my husband and I had everything we wanted, needed, and imagined, they even helped me with a small dress issue! They are so attentive to details. Our guests had a blast and most importantly, my husband and I did too! We would absolutely use ATOC again and definity recommend you do too!

Sent on 06/13/2016

A Touch Of Class DJ's's reply:

Thank you for the chance to make your day magical. It was our pleasure, and if you ever need anything moving forward, please let me know. Thanks again for the kind words.
  • User6345862 · event on 01/30/2016

A Touch of Class DJs were very amazing to work with. They were flexible, quick to respond and thorough. Our corporate event was a huge success. They were professional and courteous even though, we had a minor occurrence before the event started. No one attending the event had any knowledge of this and every attendee has said that the DJ made the event. Thank you to Ken, Jim and RuthAnn for making our night so fantastic.

Sent on 02/10/2016

A Touch Of Class DJ's's reply:

Thank you for the kind words. Your event was fun and exciting. I can't wait to do it again!

Chris was fantastic! Everyone at our Holiday Party loved him! He got the group interacting with each other with some great games (at my request) to keep the party going! We will definitely book them for our party next year!

Sent on 12/23/2015

A Touch Of Class DJ's's reply:

I am thrilled everyone had a blast. Being prepared for games is all part of the prepared program. It's better to have them and not need them, than to need them and not have them! Thank you again!

Sonia · Married on 11/14/2015

We could not be happier with the services that Ken and A Touch Of Class provided for us. They covered the ceremony and the reception for our wedding and were amazing! Everything went so smoothly and Ken made our wedding day such a blast. He kept the whole crowd engaged the whole night, from playing a centerpiece give away, to teaching the crowd how to dance to the party songs. Everyone we have spoken to since the wedding has said what an amazing job Ken and the DJ did and that it was the most fun that they have ever had at a wedding. Ken came up to us right before dinner and told us if we needed anything that he would be there for us. He treated us like a king and queen. Even the videographers that we hired said that they have done a lot of weddings and that they have never seen a DJ/MC that was so on the ball and as fun as A Touch of Class. Even before the wedding Ken was always so helpful on the phone and at our meeting. Anytime I had a question he was always right there to help and was so kind. We couldn’t ask for a better experience than what we had with Ken and his staff. You guys are absolutely amazing!! Thank you!

Sent on 11/29/2015

A Touch Of Class DJ's's reply:

The client services that we offer before the weddings has to be equal to that of the event day. I am glad you were the king and queen. That is how it is supposed to be! Thank you for the kind words.

Jamie · Married on 11/13/2015

The DJ was just perfect for our school event. He had a group of 5th grade students entertained and active for the entire dance-and that is saying something! Our students loved the games, music and dance.

This is our third dance using this DJ, hopefully not our last.

Sent on 11/18/2015

A Touch Of Class DJ's's reply:

You always have a great group. I look forward to another great dance next year! Thanks again!
  • User5597947 · event on 11/07/2015

Ken Cosco and his team absolutely made our event. I knew from going to previous Bar Mitzvahs how important getting the right DJ truly is. The wrong one can ruin your party, the right one can make it. Ken was professional, upbeat, engaging, and did an incredible job of making everyone feel included and special. I loved his approach of treating the adults like "big kids", as it enlivened the crowd. Kids and adults both had ear-to-ear smiles the entire afternoon. I heard comments like, "It's like a wedding but WAY more fun!" The photo remix was a huge hit with my guests. All in all, I'll sum it all up saying that Ken and his crew were a bargain for the quality entertainment they provide. Do not hesitate: if you are lucky enough to get them, do it!

Sent on 11/08/2015

A Touch Of Class DJ's's reply:

It's always a goal to create awesome parties, regardless of the circumstances. I am thrilled that the kids had a blast in a completely different fashion from the adults. Thank you again for letting ATOC be part of your special day.

We had a great experience with ATOC DJs for our wedding and would definitely recommend them. Ken is very passionate about what he does and holds his employees to a high standard. The week of the wedding the communication broke down somewhat however everything turned out great. Having Chris as the MC certainly helped the flow of the whole night and he was constantly checking with us to make sure the music was what we wanted and if we had any requests. I've had several relatives say that his song choices were perfect and the dance floor was always full.
    My only complaint is the "if you don't hear from me it means we have the songs" approach once we had given Chris the list of processional/first dance etc songs. Some songs were obscure and I was nervous that ATOC's catalog wouldn't have them. The day of the wedding everything went fine and I was pleased to hear that ATOC did in fact have all of our songs but getting the confirmation would have been nice. Ultimately it was a good experience and we would definitely recommend ATOC.

Sent on 11/05/2015

A Touch Of Class DJ's's reply:

Thank you for the kind words, and I am thrilled that the wedding went perfectly. I will mention this to Chris, so he offers future clients piece of mind via a simple phone call. That is a great idea. Thanks again!

Danielle · Married on 10/17/2015

Touch of Class DJ’s was an absolute pleasure to work with during our wedding planning process and delivered beyond expectation the day of our wedding.

Ken was easy going and made us very comfortable when asking questions from wedding timelines to cake placement at the venue and much, much more! He gave us his honest opinion and was a wealth of knowledge associated to various aspects of the wedding which was very much appreciated during the planning process. The response time from Touch of Class DJ’s was impeccable!

THE WEDDING!! We couldn’t be happier with our decision to have Touch of Class DJ’s as our vendor - our wedding guests were completely engaged and the dance floor was packed the entire wedding. Ken went out of his way to make sure things were going okay with my husband and myself throughout the wedding. He even stepped in to make sure we had time to eat our meals and was our bodyguard for a few moments to make sure we had enough food to “fuel” us for the entire wedding. Very cool.

We appreciate the dedication and the overall morale from Touch of Class DJ’s – we highly recommend this company for any event where a DJ is needed!
    We will definitely be using Touch of Class DJ’s again in the future.

Thanks again for a job well done!

Sent on 11/05/2015

A Touch Of Class DJ's's reply:

It was a pleasure rocking your wedding. I loved being a bodyguard. I need to make sure you get some time with your new husband on the day of the reception! I hope to work for you again soon.

Ken and the staff at A Touch of Class are amazing and I highly recommend them!

Sent on 10/15/2015

A Touch Of Class DJ's's reply:

Thank you for the kind words! It was our pleasure.