A Touch Of Class DJ's Reviews

334 Reviews for A Touch Of Class DJ's

A Touch Of Class DJ's 1
A Touch Of Class DJ's 2
  • User6581997 · 2+ years ago

A Touch of Class was with us for our son's graduation party. Ruth Ann and Jim were a pleasure to work with and made sure our crowd had fun. They were innovative and kept our crowd entertained. There were games for the little ones, and adults shared in the fun, too. Guests are still remarking what a great party it was, food and entertainment both. And we know how important this is when entertaining. Great food and no entertainment = not so much, great food and excellent entertainment = a winner!!! Thank you for making our son's party a success.

Sent on 04/11/2016

A Touch Of Class DJ's's reply:

Thank you for the kind words. Ruthann is coming along great, and I am thrilled that you got to see her talent. Jim is always awesome. We take pride in the invention of creative games and activities, too. Thank you again. Note to future clients: This was obviously a graduation party not a wedding, as games must be requested to be performed at a wedding.

Sheri · Married on 04/02/2016

I worked with Ken to set up my event for 4/2/16 (Wedding). He was great to work with. Chris was our MC and he was amazing. Thungs didnt go exactly as theybshould have but be was able to have everything run smoothly. I highly recommend A touch of class. They were awesome. I have had several guest say they loved the DJ.

Sent on 04/20/2016

A Touch Of Class DJ's's reply:

Thank you for the kind words. Chris (and all of the emcees) try had to be flexible because something in the timing will always change at the weddings. If you ever need anything, we are always here for you and your friends.

Daniel · Married on 03/20/2016

Ken was great at and leading up to our wedding. He asked and answered all the right questions to be prepared for the wedding and showed that he was comfortable doing a Jewish reception. At the event he took over and made us feel comfortable, where we didn't have to worry about anything besides having fun. I would highly recommend Ken's services for their event.

Sent on 04/03/2016

A Touch Of Class DJ's's reply:

Jewish weddings are fun for me as experience is really needed for those. The cream rises to the top. Thank you for the kind words, and please let us know if we can assist you, your family, or friends in the future.
  • Nicole

Nicole · Married on 03/18/2016

Amazing experience from begining to end!

Ken did an absolute amazing job on my Dec 30th wedding. He customized my animated gobo to perfectly match my theme. The photo booth was a hit and everyone talked about it! He got the crowd involved. He was so prompt with all my responses

Sent on 01/24/2019

Hi Nicole,

Thank you for the nice review. Brad and I loved MCing for your wedding. I am thrilled that the animated monogram and mirror were such big hits. I am just overjoyed that you had the night of your life.

Thanks again,
    Ken

Joni · event on 03/12/2016

I met Ken Cosco at a friends Bar Mitzvah 12 years ago. My son at that time was 2 years old we had a blast at this event. I grabbed Ken's business card and held on to it all these years. When it was time to plan my son's Bar Mitzvah I already had the entertainment picked out " A Touch Of Class"!!! Ken was absolutely amazing from the very first call to the last call we had. Ken and his staff did an amazing job. They kept the kids fully entertained the whole time, played great music, lots of fun and interactive games. Of course, you want the best the entertainment for any event, and we got all that and more and I knew we would. It was Ken's communication with me throughout the entire process that made me feel relaxed and very important. Everyone had a ball! Ken thank you so much for making this such a special for Alex and our guests, we have lots of wonderful memories. Best Wishes!!!

Sent on 03/23/2016

A Touch Of Class DJ's's reply:

12 years...a long time to build up. I am glad that we were able to reach those lofty goals. It was a true pleasure working with you throughout the years, and I certainly hope to cross paths again. Please let me know if you need anything. Thank you again!

Christina · Married on 03/12/2016

For our wedding on May 28, 2016 we were SO lucky to have both Ken & Ruth Ann work our event. They were fantastic! Ken was amazing from our first interactions up until our final goodbye. He is super responsive with emails and phone calls. They know their stuff and I knew I was in good hands using ATOC. During our wedding Ken & Ruth Ann ensured my husband and I had everything we wanted, needed, and imagined, they even helped me with a small dress issue! They are so attentive to details. Our guests had a blast and most importantly, my husband and I did too! We would absolutely use ATOC again and definity recommend you do too!

Sent on 06/13/2016

A Touch Of Class DJ's's reply:

Thank you for the chance to make your day magical. It was our pleasure, and if you ever need anything moving forward, please let me know. Thanks again for the kind words.
  • User6345862 · event on 01/30/2016

A Touch of Class DJs were very amazing to work with. They were flexible, quick to respond and thorough. Our corporate event was a huge success. They were professional and courteous even though, we had a minor occurrence before the event started. No one attending the event had any knowledge of this and every attendee has said that the DJ made the event. Thank you to Ken, Jim and RuthAnn for making our night so fantastic.

Sent on 02/10/2016

A Touch Of Class DJ's's reply:

Thank you for the kind words. Your event was fun and exciting. I can't wait to do it again!

Chris was fantastic! Everyone at our Holiday Party loved him! He got the group interacting with each other with some great games (at my request) to keep the party going! We will definitely book them for our party next year!

Sent on 12/23/2015

A Touch Of Class DJ's's reply:

I am thrilled everyone had a blast. Being prepared for games is all part of the prepared program. It's better to have them and not need them, than to need them and not have them! Thank you again!

Sonia · Married on 11/14/2015

We could not be happier with the services that Ken and A Touch Of Class provided for us. They covered the ceremony and the reception for our wedding and were amazing! Everything went so smoothly and Ken made our wedding day such a blast. He kept the whole crowd engaged the whole night, from playing a centerpiece give away, to teaching the crowd how to dance to the party songs. Everyone we have spoken to since the wedding has said what an amazing job Ken and the DJ did and that it was the most fun that they have ever had at a wedding. Ken came up to us right before dinner and told us if we needed anything that he would be there for us. He treated us like a king and queen. Even the videographers that we hired said that they have done a lot of weddings and that they have never seen a DJ/MC that was so on the ball and as fun as A Touch of Class. Even before the wedding Ken was always so helpful on the phone and at our meeting. Anytime I had a question he was always right there to help and was so kind. We couldn’t ask for a better experience than what we had with Ken and his staff. You guys are absolutely amazing!! Thank you!

Sent on 11/29/2015

A Touch Of Class DJ's's reply:

The client services that we offer before the weddings has to be equal to that of the event day. I am glad you were the king and queen. That is how it is supposed to be! Thank you for the kind words.

Jamie · Married on 11/13/2015

The DJ was just perfect for our school event. He had a group of 5th grade students entertained and active for the entire dance-and that is saying something! Our students loved the games, music and dance.

This is our third dance using this DJ, hopefully not our last.

Sent on 11/18/2015

A Touch Of Class DJ's's reply:

You always have a great group. I look forward to another great dance next year! Thanks again!
  • User5597947 · event on 11/07/2015

Ken Cosco and his team absolutely made our event. I knew from going to previous Bar Mitzvahs how important getting the right DJ truly is. The wrong one can ruin your party, the right one can make it. Ken was professional, upbeat, engaging, and did an incredible job of making everyone feel included and special. I loved his approach of treating the adults like "big kids", as it enlivened the crowd. Kids and adults both had ear-to-ear smiles the entire afternoon. I heard comments like, "It's like a wedding but WAY more fun!" The photo remix was a huge hit with my guests. All in all, I'll sum it all up saying that Ken and his crew were a bargain for the quality entertainment they provide. Do not hesitate: if you are lucky enough to get them, do it!

Sent on 11/08/2015

A Touch Of Class DJ's's reply:

It's always a goal to create awesome parties, regardless of the circumstances. I am thrilled that the kids had a blast in a completely different fashion from the adults. Thank you again for letting ATOC be part of your special day.

We had a great experience with ATOC DJs for our wedding and would definitely recommend them. Ken is very passionate about what he does and holds his employees to a high standard. The week of the wedding the communication broke down somewhat however everything turned out great. Having Chris as the MC certainly helped the flow of the whole night and he was constantly checking with us to make sure the music was what we wanted and if we had any requests. I've had several relatives say that his song choices were perfect and the dance floor was always full.
    My only complaint is the "if you don't hear from me it means we have the songs" approach once we had given Chris the list of processional/first dance etc songs. Some songs were obscure and I was nervous that ATOC's catalog wouldn't have them. The day of the wedding everything went fine and I was pleased to hear that ATOC did in fact have all of our songs but getting the confirmation would have been nice. Ultimately it was a good experience and we would definitely recommend ATOC.

Sent on 11/05/2015

A Touch Of Class DJ's's reply:

Thank you for the kind words, and I am thrilled that the wedding went perfectly. I will mention this to Chris, so he offers future clients piece of mind via a simple phone call. That is a great idea. Thanks again!

Danielle · Married on 10/17/2015

Touch of Class DJ’s was an absolute pleasure to work with during our wedding planning process and delivered beyond expectation the day of our wedding.

Ken was easy going and made us very comfortable when asking questions from wedding timelines to cake placement at the venue and much, much more! He gave us his honest opinion and was a wealth of knowledge associated to various aspects of the wedding which was very much appreciated during the planning process. The response time from Touch of Class DJ’s was impeccable!

THE WEDDING!! We couldn’t be happier with our decision to have Touch of Class DJ’s as our vendor - our wedding guests were completely engaged and the dance floor was packed the entire wedding. Ken went out of his way to make sure things were going okay with my husband and myself throughout the wedding. He even stepped in to make sure we had time to eat our meals and was our bodyguard for a few moments to make sure we had enough food to “fuel” us for the entire wedding. Very cool.

We appreciate the dedication and the overall morale from Touch of Class DJ’s – we highly recommend this company for any event where a DJ is needed!
    We will definitely be using Touch of Class DJ’s again in the future.

Thanks again for a job well done!

Sent on 11/05/2015

A Touch Of Class DJ's's reply:

It was a pleasure rocking your wedding. I loved being a bodyguard. I need to make sure you get some time with your new husband on the day of the reception! I hope to work for you again soon.

Ken and the staff at A Touch of Class are amazing and I highly recommend them!

Sent on 10/15/2015

A Touch Of Class DJ's's reply:

Thank you for the kind words! It was our pleasure.

Chris was fabulous. Wanting to please and grant any request we had. Thank you for all the hard work and help in giving us a fun reception.

Sent on 10/25/2015

A Touch Of Class DJ's's reply:

Thank you for letting Chris and A Touch Of Class DJ's be part of the special day. It was a blast for us too!

LISA · event on 09/26/2015

We have hired A Touch of Class Dj's for our company family event for the last 6 years. Our event would not be a great of a success without Ken and any of the team members he brings with him. Ken is engaging - and fun. He keeps the party moving from start to finish for both the adults and children.
    His team is knowledgeable - engaging - and very personable.
    Anyone hiring this team - you will truly get more than your money's worth.

Sent on 09/30/2015

A Touch Of Class DJ's's reply:

I always love to do your event, and I certainly hope that we can make future parties better than current & past ones. Thanks again.

Very professional, accommodated everything we asked, communicated with us as to how different parts of the event would unfold in accordance to music, fun, positive, and upbeat!

Sent on 09/23/2015

A Touch Of Class DJ's's reply:

Thank you for the nice words. We always strive to provide the best in all forms of entertainment. Please let us know when you need us again!

We were so happy with Ken from A Touch of Class DJ's. All we heard after our wedding was how much the reception was and the music was a big part of it. Ken was great to work with leading up to the wedding. He talked us through what to expect and really explained all the options we had. He did a good job of making suggestions without telling us what to do. There were some things that we had never heard of before that Ken did that we got really excited about when he explained them and turned out really well during the event.

At the reception, he was sure to play the few songs we had requested prior to the event, and then put together a great playlist for the rest of the time. We are in our mid 20's so we had a broad age range at the event and everyone from our recent college graduate friends to our grandparents were up and dancing throughout the night. Ken brought so much energy to the reception and I think it made a big impact. In addition to the music, Ken provided up-lighting. When we walked into the room before the reception started we were blown away by how much the lighting added to the room. It really complimented our colors well and brightened the room. We cannot express how happy we were with our whole experience with Ken and A Touch of Class DJ's.

Sent on 10/14/2015

A Touch Of Class DJ's's reply:

I am thrilled that you had a great time, and it was my pleasure to bring in an freshly upgraded wireless LED Uplighting package for you! Thanks again for the kind words.

Kaurey · event on 09/15/2015

We used A Touch of Class DJ's at our corporate event earlier this month. Ken and his team were great - they got the whole crowd energized! Ken organized a photo scavenger hunt for us as well, which was a lot of fun. Everyone had a great time. Ken was very easy to work with and extremely responsive. I would definitely recommend this vendor.

Sent on 09/21/2015

A Touch Of Class DJ's's reply:

Thank you for the kind words. It was a pleasure working with your group, and I hope to have the opportunity again in the near future.

Carol · Married on 09/05/2015

Jim did a fantastic job at our wedding. The dance floor was busy the whole night- I wish I had had more time to dance and enjoy the music! He double checked with us during the wedding if it was ok to play the chicken dance after a guest requested it (absolutely!) but otherwise stayed mostly behind the scenes per our request.
    Ken was very responsive in our interactions. A different DJ company had given me the run around for weeks regarding a contract. When Ken heard about that he explained that he usually wrote up contracts in the evening but promised to send me one promptly if I requested one. Sure enough he sent me a contract within ten minutes of me asking for it.

Sent on 09/09/2015

A Touch Of Class DJ's's reply:

Everything starts with client services. I am glad you had a great experience with us from the first contact to the amazing reception. If you ever need anything, please let me know. Thank you for the kind words.

Rona · event on 08/01/2015

We have been using A Touch Of Class for over 10 years now, for our summer event. They are always excellent. They help with ideas to keeps things new and always keep the kids busy and happy (and the adults too.) The residents here look forward to this event every year. They are the first vendor we call when we are planing our party and our party date usually is planned around their availability. As long as I am part of these events so will A Touch Of Class.

PS Ken is Awesome, he is an all around hands on business owner who truly knows what customer service means.

Sent on 08/08/2015

A Touch Of Class DJ's's reply:

Rona, your event is always one of my favorite parties to do every year! I look forward to making it even better next year.

These guys were fantastic to work with. Our guests did not want to leave the dancefloor, and the DJ and MC made the night seamless and smooth. They were so respectful and kind, it was really a wonderful experience to work with them!

Sent on 08/03/2015

A Touch Of Class DJ's's reply:

I like "seamless and smooth". That is a perfect way to describe the flow of the night. Thank you for the kind words!

Jaclyn · Married on 06/27/2015

We cannot begin to say how much we loved Ken Cosco as our DJ. He was absolutely amazing. He played a huge role in our wedding from behind the scenes, to setting the tone, to just being all around great. He is extremely professional, gets back to you in a timely manor, pays great attention to detail, and is an excellent emcee! Throughout the wedding he was always checking in with us to make sure everything was going our way. A week before our wedding he went through everything in great detail to make sure our wedding went exactly the way we envisioned, and it truly went that way from the ceremony, bridal party entrances parent dances, cake cutting, and last dance! The music selection was everything we could have hoped for and the dance floor was PACKED the entire night. All of our guests thoroughly enjoyed themselves! We would recommend A Tough of Class to anyone!

Sent on 07/21/2015

A Touch Of Class DJ's's reply:

It was a blast for me too, Jaclyn. Thank you for letting me be part of two huge days in your life (Bat Mitzvah and now your wedding). Packing a dance floor is fun for me. You had another great crowd. Also, I think I am changing my company name to A Tough of Class. ;)

Valerie · event on 06/27/2015

ATOC was great!! We had one of Ken's excellent DJs - Chris - for this party. It was a smaller group of kids (graduating HS seniors) than I was expecting and they really didn't seem interested in dancing so Chris got them playing games. He was great! He saw that the kids weren't getting into dancing so he switched it up himself & they loved the games. Some of the adults played, but we all enjoyed watching the kids in these fun games.

If you're looking for a flexible, crowd adjusting DJ, ATOC is it.

Sent on 07/23/2015

A Touch Of Class DJ's's reply:

Sometimes you run into crowds that want something completely different than what is expected. I am thrilled to know that Chris was able to adjust and make the night amazing! Thanks again, Val!
  • User5281944 · event on 06/18/2015

I cannot say enough great things about Ken and A Touch of Class. We hired him to do a school dance for the graduates of 8th grade. He is enthusiastic, professional and the price was well worth the service we received. The kids danced all night long and many said in all the years of middle school this was the best dance they ever went to. He played games, had a light show, the music was appropriate .. I would give him another star if one existed. Would highly recommend him. He absolutely does what he says he will do. Thank you Ken!

Sent on 07/22/2015

A Touch Of Class DJ's's reply:

I like to set high expectations and then exceed expectations. I am glad the kids had a great time. I hope to do it again next year!