A Touch Of Class DJ's Reviews

A Touch Of Class DJ's 1
A Touch Of Class DJ's 2
  • Samantha

Samantha · Married on 05/13/2017

I will always tell all my friends family, anyone to use touch of class dj. They are worth very penny and just amazing team. Dj Rudy rock the party from start to end. She also help me with fixing my dress. Your getting so much more then a dj.

Sent on 05/22/2017

A Touch Of Class DJ's's reply:

Thank you for the kind words. Ruby really goes out of her way for her clients, and we appreciate the recognition. I am thrilled that you had a great time!

Awesome energy at middle school dance!

Sent on 05/10/2017

A Touch Of Class DJ's's reply:

We bring AWESOME ENERGY to all events. Thank you for noticing!

Ellen · event on 04/22/2017

This is a top flight DJ service which incorporates so much more than just providing great music. The DJ made the event a resounding success.

Sent on 06/08/2017

A Touch Of Class DJ's's reply:

Thank you for the kind words. We really love being more than just the music!

Gina · Married on 04/15/2017

I would advise them to book with A Touch of Class. Each and every time I spoke with any member they were very professional and very personable. The mirror photo booth was a HUGE hit at my daughter's reception. Everyone had an amazing time taking pictures. May look to use them again for my other daughter in Atlanta, GA when she decides to get married.

Sent on 05/01/2017

A Touch Of Class DJ's's reply:

Client services really matter. That starts with communication. We would love to head to Atlanta for the next wedding. Thank you for the kind words.

Cosmo · Married on 03/25/2017

Did a great job and was incredibly easy to coordinate times and location.

Sent on 03/27/2017

A Touch Of Class DJ's's reply:

We always love working for your organization. Thank you for the kind words. I am glad Chris was easy to work with.

Allison · Married on 03/18/2017

Ken, what can I say? You and your crew hosted our mitzvah and kept all of our guests hopping from start to finish. You knew when to speed things up and when to slow things down. You were engaging, entertaining and I heard nothing but raves from the guests weeks after our event (including the older generation). Working with you to plan things was a breeze -- and I am glad I said, read the crowd and work the crowd. You absolutely did. Anyone looking to hire A Touch of Class -- you (and your guests and your parents and your in-laws) will be thrilled you did.

Sent on 07/10/2017

A Touch Of Class DJ's's reply:

Allison, you are awesome! Thank you for the kind words. I am looking forward to your next son's party.

Allison · event on 03/18/2017

Ken and his team at A Touch of Class DJs hosted our Bar Mitzvah. They kept all of our guests hopping from start to finish. Ken knew when to speed things up and when to slow things down. They were engaging, entertaining and I heard nothing but raves from the guests weeks after our event (including the older generation, which isn't always easy when you're mixing 13 and 93 in the same room). The games and dance steps kept all of the kids engaged and got the adults to the dance floor as well. Working with Ken to plan things was a breeze -- I gave him some direction, he spent time speaking with my son and then he put together the right mix to work the crowd. And he kept a few surprises for us too! Anyone looking to hire A Touch of Class -- you (and your guests and your parents and your in-laws) will be thrilled you did.

Sent on 07/10/2017

A Touch Of Class DJ's's reply:

Thank you, Allison for the kind words. It was a pleasure entertaining for your event. I cannot wait until the next party!

Michele · Married on 01/24/2017

Excellent DJ service with great staff and lots of great fun engaging activities for the group.

Sent on 01/26/2017

A Touch Of Class DJ's's reply:

Your group was amazing to work with. I was thrilled to adjust based on the weather. Thank you for the kind words.

Sara · Married on 01/17/2017

We had Ken for our event and he was amazing!!! We have used him before and we keep coming back!!!!!

Sent on 01/23/2017

A Touch Of Class DJ's's reply:

Thank you, Sara. I love working with your fun bunch. I am looking forward to the next bash! Thank you again!

Ken DJ'd my December 2016 wedding and I can't say enough good things about him! We had Ken as the MC and he also brought another one of his DJ's. This was awesome because Ken was able to concentrate on the flow and details while the other DJ provided the music. We also used his uplighting and GOBO services which were perfect. He was super flexible with song choices and always responded to my emails pretty much immediately....most of the time within minutes. In addition to providing the music and MC service.... Ken also was my husband and I's "go to guy". Basically anything we needed or wanted during the ceremony, he made sure we got. Ken made sure we were able to eat, dance, get drinks, and he even had a sewing kit available for when my bustle broke. All around I wouldn't recommend any other DJ then Ken and the A Touch of Class DJ's staff. They are GREAT!!!!

Sent on 01/04/2017

A Touch Of Class DJ's's reply:

Thank you for the kind words. It was a great time for us as well. We always try to go above and beyond. I appreciate the fact that you noticed that. I look forward to seeing you at a friend's special day.

christopher · Married on 12/03/2016

awesome service and Ken is always great to work with. We have used him many times for different events at our country club!! Very professional and knows how to entertain a crowd. I would highly recommend them for any event.

Sent on 12/07/2016

A Touch Of Class DJ's's reply:

It's always a blast working at the club. It's like a reunion for me with a number of satisfied Bar Mitzvah clients too. I am glad that everyone had fun. I can't wait for the next event.

Derek · Married on 12/03/2016

Excellent job! Couldn't be happier!

Sent on 12/14/2016

A Touch Of Class DJ's's reply:

Short, to the point, and hopefully what all future clients want..."Couldn't be happier". Thank you for the kind words about Chris.

Shari · Married on 10/09/2016

We had a B'Not Mitzvah in Newport, RI. Ken was great to work with regarding all the details leading up to our event. Answering all of my questions and letting me know he was always available....and he was.
    Chris and Shane did an amazing job at our event, They had all the kids engaged in the games from Coke-Pepsi to the Limbo. Chris checked in with me a few times to make sure I was happy with how things were running. I thought that was really smart. There were no changes to be made. Chris and Shane ran the show effortlessly. I highly recommend A Touch of Class for any event.

Sent on 10/12/2016

A Touch Of Class DJ's's reply:

Thank you for the kind words, Shari. Chris and Shayne always try their hardest to make their clients happy, and I am glad you got to see that first hand. Please let me know the next time we can help you or your friends.

Jennifer · Married on 09/24/2016

I would HIGHLY recommend A Touch of Class DJ. Ken and his staff did an amazing job for my sons Bar Mitzvah. We plan on booking him for my daughters Bat Mitzvah- I cannot say enough positive things about the entire experience.

Sent on 09/27/2016

A Touch Of Class DJ's's reply:

I can't wait for the next party! You had an awesome family to work with. Thank you for the nice review.

Loreen · Married on 09/24/2016

The DJ was fantastic! She played all the music we wanted, kept the crazy requests at bay, and was so fun and lively! I want to book another event just to use her again!!

Sent on 09/28/2016

A Touch Of Class DJ's's reply:

Ruthann is so personable, and I am glad we could come through in 24 hour notice. I look forward to the next event. Thanks again!

Jen · Married on 09/20/2016

They are awesome and we are a child care center and got all children and parents involved Will definitely use again!!

Sent on 09/20/2016

A Touch Of Class DJ's's reply:

We love making kids smile. I am glad you got to smile too. I am looking forward to the next, fun party. Thank you for the kind words.
  • User7219051 · event on 09/17/2016

A Touch of Class came through again with flying colors! This is our second year using their services for our annual corporate event and they were terrific. We had Ruthann as our DJ for the night and I loved her; she was professional and provided just the right mood with her music selections from dinner to the awards presentation and then for dancing. Excellent job and I would highly recommend A Touch of Class to anyone. Thank you Ken and Ruthann!

Sent on 09/19/2016

A Touch Of Class DJ's's reply:

I am so happy to have another great event for your group. Making changes for each year makes it fun for us, too. Thank you for the nice words. Ruthann loved DJ'ing for you as well.

Steven · Married on 09/10/2016

Everyone who has either been married or been to a wedding knows that the right DJ can either make or break a wedding... My wife and searched high and low for a DJ for our wedding last September. After talking with several companies, we still didn't get a warm and fuzzy feeling. Finally, my wife went to a wedding expo and met Ken from A Touch Of Class DJ's. She was immediately intrigued by his awesome personality. She couldn't remember anything else from the expo except Ken! She found another show that he was going to be attending and I was compelled to meet him myself. Right away, I could tell that Ken was extremely professional, energetic, and outgoing. I knew right then and there that we had found our DJ. Ken was very accommodating to our every request and was able to help us in areas where we weren't exactly sure what to do. Ken communicated with us throughout the entire process. We were never left in the dark and always knew what was coming. Finally, the big day arrived and I must say that he did not disappoint! Ken was our MC and his DJ was wonderful! He played all of our favorite songs and was extremely engaging towards the audience. He kept everyone involved and up on the dance floor all night long! If there was one thing that we absolutely did 100% correctly, it was hiring A Touch Of Class DJ's for our special day! As I said before, the right DJ can either make or break a wedding. Ken and his company absolutely MADE it! Thank you so much!

Sent on 12/02/2016

A Touch Of Class DJ's's reply:

Thank you for the amazing review. I am so thrilled that you and your new wife had a great time. That was our ultimate goal. If you ever need anything, please let me know.

Daniel · event on 09/03/2016

From the very first phone call to the evening of the event a touch of class could not have been better. Chris and Shane were great DJs fun party people kept our guests entertained with music and games. I would unconditionally recommend them
    Dan Verrico

Sent on 09/09/2016

A Touch Of Class DJ's's reply:

The entire process matters. I am glad that you had a great time with Chris and Shayne. Please let me know if we can help you in the future. Thank you for the nice words.

Tina · Married on 09/03/2016

If oh want to enjoy your own party, hire ken and a touch of class DJs. From the moment I walked in the room, I knew that all the guests- kids and adults were in good hands and will have an amazing night. Ken knows his audiences.

Sent on 09/14/2016

A Touch Of Class DJ's's reply:

It was a ton of fun making the day special for your son and your family. Please let me know if you ever need anything. Thanks for the nice review.

Leslie · Married on 09/01/2016

Ken Cosco is a pleasure to work with. Extremely responsive, involved personally to make sure the event is done right. I was happy to use his services at our event and will be calling him to book again for next year.

Sent on 09/19/2016

A Touch Of Class DJ's's reply:

I am so glad that everything went well. I love doing moonshot and cotton candy. They always bring smiles to kids' faces. Thanks again!

Gioia · Married on 08/20/2016

Absolute perfection! If you want to ease your mind for your wedding day, you have to hire Ken and his team. He was so attentive, I did not need to worry about one thing. He would come and find me when the next "event" was occurring. It was such a pleasure working with him. Everyone loved the music and Ken's high energy! Everyone keeps telling me it was the best wedding they have been to. A big thank you to Ken and his team for a flawless wedding party!

Sent on 12/07/2015

A Touch Of Class DJ's's reply:

I want to keep you excited. Client services matter. Please let me know what I can do to make your experience even better!

Jen · Married on 08/13/2016

Just do it! Ken was able to engage our guests all night while my husband and I were drawn away constantly for wedding pictures. I felt secure knowing our guests were being entertained. Ken also checked in with my husband and I on a regular basis to ensure we were happy with the music and service to see if there was anything specific we wanted. Prior to the wedding, Ken was able to assist us with music and guest entertainment suggestions.

Sent on 08/18/2016

A Touch Of Class DJ's's reply:

It was a blast at your wedding. I am glad you had a great time. Please let me know if I can help you or your family in the future. Thanks again for the nice review.

Cristiane · Married on 08/06/2016

This is our 2nd time enjoying the awesome services of ATOC and we couldn't be happier.
    They are reliable, friendly, professional and so much fun. I recommend them to anyone and will give them not 5 but yes 10000 stars if I could!

Sent on 05/31/2017

A Touch Of Class DJ's's reply:

10,000 is a lot! I hope you save some for someone else. ;) I am so glad that you had a great time again! Thank you for the great review.

Samantha · Married on 07/23/2016

Everyone had a great time at our wedding! Ken was awesome, and so was his DJ Christina! She was on the dance floor with us getting everyone moving! Their main goal was to make sure Mike and I were happy the entire time. A week before our wedding we decided we wanted to have them do our ceremony music as well and it came out perfect. There wasn't any wifi or cell service on the beach but that tiny little hiccup didn't stop Ken from getting the job done!
    We highly recommend A Touch Of Class!
    Thank you again!

Sent on 07/31/2016

A Touch Of Class DJ's's reply:

It was an interesting problem at the beach, but I love solving problems. Christina is a great DJ & Party Motivator. I am so thrilled that you saw the excitement that we can bring to your special day. Your day was a ton of fun for us too. Thank you for the kind words.