A Touch Of Class DJ's Reviews

324 | Marlborough, MA

324 Reviews for A Touch Of Class DJ's

A Touch Of Class DJ's 1
A Touch Of Class DJ's 2

I retained A Touch Of Class for my husbands birthday party. There was a wide range of ages at the party and the DJ made the party a lot of fun for everyone. I would highly recommend A Touch Of Class for any occasion.

Sent on 04/05/2016

A Touch Of Class DJ's's reply:

Thank you for the kind words. Chris does a great job with his clients, and I am thrilled that you got to see that first hand. When the need exists, we are always here to help.
  • User6581997 · 2+ years ago

A Touch of Class was with us for our son's graduation party. Ruth Ann and Jim were a pleasure to work with and made sure our crowd had fun. They were innovative and kept our crowd entertained. There were games for the little ones, and adults shared in the fun, too. Guests are still remarking what a great party it was, food and entertainment both. And we know how important this is when entertaining. Great food and no entertainment = not so much, great food and excellent entertainment = a winner!!! Thank you for making our son's party a success.

Sent on 04/11/2016

A Touch Of Class DJ's's reply:

Thank you for the kind words. Ruthann is coming along great, and I am thrilled that you got to see her talent. Jim is always awesome. We take pride in the invention of creative games and activities, too. Thank you again. Note to future clients: This was obviously a graduation party not a wedding, as games must be requested to be performed at a wedding.

Sheri · Married on 04/02/2016

I worked with Ken to set up my event for 4/2/16 (Wedding). He was great to work with. Chris was our MC and he was amazing. Thungs didnt go exactly as theybshould have but be was able to have everything run smoothly. I highly recommend A touch of class. They were awesome. I have had several guest say they loved the DJ.

Sent on 04/20/2016

A Touch Of Class DJ's's reply:

Thank you for the kind words. Chris (and all of the emcees) try had to be flexible because something in the timing will always change at the weddings. If you ever need anything, we are always here for you and your friends.

Daniel · Married on 03/20/2016

Ken was great at and leading up to our wedding. He asked and answered all the right questions to be prepared for the wedding and showed that he was comfortable doing a Jewish reception. At the event he took over and made us feel comfortable, where we didn't have to worry about anything besides having fun. I would highly recommend Ken's services for their event.

Sent on 04/03/2016

A Touch Of Class DJ's's reply:

Jewish weddings are fun for me as experience is really needed for those. The cream rises to the top. Thank you for the kind words, and please let us know if we can assist you, your family, or friends in the future.
  • Nicole

Nicole · Married on 03/18/2016

Amazing experience from begining to end!

Ken did an absolute amazing job on my Dec 30th wedding. He customized my animated gobo to perfectly match my theme. The photo booth was a hit and everyone talked about it! He got the crowd involved. He was so prompt with all my responses

Sent on 01/24/2019

Hi Nicole,

Thank you for the nice review. Brad and I loved MCing for your wedding. I am thrilled that the animated monogram and mirror were such big hits. I am just overjoyed that you had the night of your life.

Thanks again,
    Ken

Christina · Married on 03/12/2016

For our wedding on May 28, 2016 we were SO lucky to have both Ken & Ruth Ann work our event. They were fantastic! Ken was amazing from our first interactions up until our final goodbye. He is super responsive with emails and phone calls. They know their stuff and I knew I was in good hands using ATOC. During our wedding Ken & Ruth Ann ensured my husband and I had everything we wanted, needed, and imagined, they even helped me with a small dress issue! They are so attentive to details. Our guests had a blast and most importantly, my husband and I did too! We would absolutely use ATOC again and definity recommend you do too!

Sent on 06/13/2016

A Touch Of Class DJ's's reply:

Thank you for the chance to make your day magical. It was our pleasure, and if you ever need anything moving forward, please let me know. Thanks again for the kind words.

Chris was fantastic! Everyone at our Holiday Party loved him! He got the group interacting with each other with some great games (at my request) to keep the party going! We will definitely book them for our party next year!

Sent on 12/23/2015

A Touch Of Class DJ's's reply:

I am thrilled everyone had a blast. Being prepared for games is all part of the prepared program. It's better to have them and not need them, than to need them and not have them! Thank you again!

Sonia · Married on 11/14/2015

We could not be happier with the services that Ken and A Touch Of Class provided for us. They covered the ceremony and the reception for our wedding and were amazing! Everything went so smoothly and Ken made our wedding day such a blast. He kept the whole crowd engaged the whole night, from playing a centerpiece give away, to teaching the crowd how to dance to the party songs. Everyone we have spoken to since the wedding has said what an amazing job Ken and the DJ did and that it was the most fun that they have ever had at a wedding. Ken came up to us right before dinner and told us if we needed anything that he would be there for us. He treated us like a king and queen. Even the videographers that we hired said that they have done a lot of weddings and that they have never seen a DJ/MC that was so on the ball and as fun as A Touch of Class. Even before the wedding Ken was always so helpful on the phone and at our meeting. Anytime I had a question he was always right there to help and was so kind. We couldn’t ask for a better experience than what we had with Ken and his staff. You guys are absolutely amazing!! Thank you!

Sent on 11/29/2015

A Touch Of Class DJ's's reply:

The client services that we offer before the weddings has to be equal to that of the event day. I am glad you were the king and queen. That is how it is supposed to be! Thank you for the kind words.

Jamie · Married on 11/13/2015

The DJ was just perfect for our school event. He had a group of 5th grade students entertained and active for the entire dance-and that is saying something! Our students loved the games, music and dance.

This is our third dance using this DJ, hopefully not our last.

Sent on 11/18/2015

A Touch Of Class DJ's's reply:

You always have a great group. I look forward to another great dance next year! Thanks again!

We had a great experience with ATOC DJs for our wedding and would definitely recommend them. Ken is very passionate about what he does and holds his employees to a high standard. The week of the wedding the communication broke down somewhat however everything turned out great. Having Chris as the MC certainly helped the flow of the whole night and he was constantly checking with us to make sure the music was what we wanted and if we had any requests. I've had several relatives say that his song choices were perfect and the dance floor was always full.
    My only complaint is the "if you don't hear from me it means we have the songs" approach once we had given Chris the list of processional/first dance etc songs. Some songs were obscure and I was nervous that ATOC's catalog wouldn't have them. The day of the wedding everything went fine and I was pleased to hear that ATOC did in fact have all of our songs but getting the confirmation would have been nice. Ultimately it was a good experience and we would definitely recommend ATOC.

Sent on 11/05/2015

A Touch Of Class DJ's's reply:

Thank you for the kind words, and I am thrilled that the wedding went perfectly. I will mention this to Chris, so he offers future clients piece of mind via a simple phone call. That is a great idea. Thanks again!

Danielle · Married on 10/17/2015

Touch of Class DJ’s was an absolute pleasure to work with during our wedding planning process and delivered beyond expectation the day of our wedding.

Ken was easy going and made us very comfortable when asking questions from wedding timelines to cake placement at the venue and much, much more! He gave us his honest opinion and was a wealth of knowledge associated to various aspects of the wedding which was very much appreciated during the planning process. The response time from Touch of Class DJ’s was impeccable!

THE WEDDING!! We couldn’t be happier with our decision to have Touch of Class DJ’s as our vendor - our wedding guests were completely engaged and the dance floor was packed the entire wedding. Ken went out of his way to make sure things were going okay with my husband and myself throughout the wedding. He even stepped in to make sure we had time to eat our meals and was our bodyguard for a few moments to make sure we had enough food to “fuel” us for the entire wedding. Very cool.

We appreciate the dedication and the overall morale from Touch of Class DJ’s – we highly recommend this company for any event where a DJ is needed!
    We will definitely be using Touch of Class DJ’s again in the future.

Thanks again for a job well done!

Sent on 11/05/2015

A Touch Of Class DJ's's reply:

It was a pleasure rocking your wedding. I loved being a bodyguard. I need to make sure you get some time with your new husband on the day of the reception! I hope to work for you again soon.

Ken and the staff at A Touch of Class are amazing and I highly recommend them!

Sent on 10/15/2015

A Touch Of Class DJ's's reply:

Thank you for the kind words! It was our pleasure.

Chris was fabulous. Wanting to please and grant any request we had. Thank you for all the hard work and help in giving us a fun reception.

Sent on 10/25/2015

A Touch Of Class DJ's's reply:

Thank you for letting Chris and A Touch Of Class DJ's be part of the special day. It was a blast for us too!

Very professional, accommodated everything we asked, communicated with us as to how different parts of the event would unfold in accordance to music, fun, positive, and upbeat!

Sent on 09/23/2015

A Touch Of Class DJ's's reply:

Thank you for the nice words. We always strive to provide the best in all forms of entertainment. Please let us know when you need us again!

We were so happy with Ken from A Touch of Class DJ's. All we heard after our wedding was how much the reception was and the music was a big part of it. Ken was great to work with leading up to the wedding. He talked us through what to expect and really explained all the options we had. He did a good job of making suggestions without telling us what to do. There were some things that we had never heard of before that Ken did that we got really excited about when he explained them and turned out really well during the event.

At the reception, he was sure to play the few songs we had requested prior to the event, and then put together a great playlist for the rest of the time. We are in our mid 20's so we had a broad age range at the event and everyone from our recent college graduate friends to our grandparents were up and dancing throughout the night. Ken brought so much energy to the reception and I think it made a big impact. In addition to the music, Ken provided up-lighting. When we walked into the room before the reception started we were blown away by how much the lighting added to the room. It really complimented our colors well and brightened the room. We cannot express how happy we were with our whole experience with Ken and A Touch of Class DJ's.

Sent on 10/14/2015

A Touch Of Class DJ's's reply:

I am thrilled that you had a great time, and it was my pleasure to bring in an freshly upgraded wireless LED Uplighting package for you! Thanks again for the kind words.

Carol · Married on 09/05/2015

Jim did a fantastic job at our wedding. The dance floor was busy the whole night- I wish I had had more time to dance and enjoy the music! He double checked with us during the wedding if it was ok to play the chicken dance after a guest requested it (absolutely!) but otherwise stayed mostly behind the scenes per our request.
    Ken was very responsive in our interactions. A different DJ company had given me the run around for weeks regarding a contract. When Ken heard about that he explained that he usually wrote up contracts in the evening but promised to send me one promptly if I requested one. Sure enough he sent me a contract within ten minutes of me asking for it.

Sent on 09/09/2015

A Touch Of Class DJ's's reply:

Everything starts with client services. I am glad you had a great experience with us from the first contact to the amazing reception. If you ever need anything, please let me know. Thank you for the kind words.

These guys were fantastic to work with. Our guests did not want to leave the dancefloor, and the DJ and MC made the night seamless and smooth. They were so respectful and kind, it was really a wonderful experience to work with them!

Sent on 08/03/2015

A Touch Of Class DJ's's reply:

I like "seamless and smooth". That is a perfect way to describe the flow of the night. Thank you for the kind words!

Jaclyn · Married on 06/27/2015

We cannot begin to say how much we loved Ken Cosco as our DJ. He was absolutely amazing. He played a huge role in our wedding from behind the scenes, to setting the tone, to just being all around great. He is extremely professional, gets back to you in a timely manor, pays great attention to detail, and is an excellent emcee! Throughout the wedding he was always checking in with us to make sure everything was going our way. A week before our wedding he went through everything in great detail to make sure our wedding went exactly the way we envisioned, and it truly went that way from the ceremony, bridal party entrances parent dances, cake cutting, and last dance! The music selection was everything we could have hoped for and the dance floor was PACKED the entire night. All of our guests thoroughly enjoyed themselves! We would recommend A Tough of Class to anyone!

Sent on 07/21/2015

A Touch Of Class DJ's's reply:

It was a blast for me too, Jaclyn. Thank you for letting me be part of two huge days in your life (Bat Mitzvah and now your wedding). Packing a dance floor is fun for me. You had another great crowd. Also, I think I am changing my company name to A Tough of Class. ;)

Leslie · Married on 05/15/2015

ken was wonderful from the start. He was always available and quick to answer my messages. He was very thorough and explained every little detail to us so that we knew everything that would happen and if we wanted to change it. Our music selection was a little different than your traditional wedding ,music; but ken did what he needed to to make it possible for us and didn't try to sway me to choose other selections because it's be easier for him. Throughout the wedding he was always there checking in on is to make sure we had everything we needed and even made sure I had time to eat! Wonderful experience overall, professional, fun, friendly, and detailed service. It was everything we were looking for. Thank you Ken!

Sent on 05/30/2015

A Touch Of Class DJ's's reply:

Thank you for the nice review, Leslie. We had a great time making a special night for you both to always remember. Let me know if we can ever do anything for you!
  • User3927799 · event on: 03/08/2014

Our initial contact was with Ken. He was prompt in replying to my inquiries. He was a good communicator throughout the booking process. JIm was the DJ for our party. He took about 20-30 minutes on the phone with me to go over our timeline and expectations. He was very understanding and patient with the venue limitations.When we requested music not in his library, he was able to get a copy of the song we wanted, which I greatly appreciated. Jim arrived an hour before the event to set up. He came prepared with a second sound system in case guest couldn't hear the music in other areas. Jim was flexible with requests and came up with solutions to last minute snafus. One of my guests loves Salsa dancing. Jim worked with her to find a few suitable numbers. Overall we had a great experience with A Touch of Class DJs. My favorite part is that when I look back at the candids of our wedding, Jim looks as happy as my guests.

Sent on 03/14/2014

A Touch Of Class DJ's's reply:

I am thrilled that you had a great time. We love hearing positive comments. Thank you for letting A Touch Of Class make your day magical!

Ken and A Touch of Class are the best! Ken provided DJ service and special lighting for our event. The uplighting added a warm glow to the beautiful ballroom. Ken kept our guests dancing every minute. A big thank you to the team at a Touch of Class!

Sent on 11/17/2014

A Touch Of Class DJ's's reply:

It was a ton of fun lighting up the Beechwood's ballroom and making the day special! Thanks again for including A Touch Of Class

Kira · Married on 11/01/2014

Ken was absolutely terrific from start to finish! He made it very clear when we spoke to him on the phone the week before the wedding that my husband and I wouldn't have to worry about anything once we saw his face, and that was absolutely true. Apart from providing a fun and lively atmosphere (and excellent music, of course) he made a point to help my husband and I in many other ways throughout the evening. Whenever food hit the table, he would come and find us to make sure we made time to eat our food. He even showed me some tactics for throwing the bouquet without falling over! He also seamlessly incorporated traditions that we wanted to include in our day (including the Hora).

I would recommend A Touch of Class to anyone who is looking for an excellent DJ and some peace of mind on their wedding day knowing that things are in excellent hands :)

Sent on 11/24/2014

A Touch Of Class DJ's's reply:

Thank you for the kind words, Kira. We love to be more than just a jukebox. There are many aspects from behind the scenes that we must handle correctly to make the day magical!

Christine · Married on 10/25/2014

ATOC was great. Ken was very quick and responsive to my many questions throughout the wedding planning process. Jim, the actual DJ the day of the wedding was also great, all I wanted was a packed dance floor the entire night and that was exactly what I got. Jim was also great because he would come and find me on the dance floor and check in with me when a few guests made special requests to see if it was okay to play those certain songs/type of songs.

Sent on 10/30/2014

A Touch Of Class DJ's's reply:

Thank you for the kind words. It was our pleasure to create a magical day!

Stefanie · Married on 10/18/2014

Ken took a lot of time with us before the wedding to make sure that he knew exactly what we wanted so we didn't have anything to worry about. Even during the wedding he was right there with us making sure that everything was going well and making suggestions to get people on the dance floor. Ken really enjoys his work, it is very clear the minute you meet him and his enthusiasm is contagious! He was great and made our wedding perfect.

Sent on 10/25/2014

A Touch Of Class DJ's's reply:

Client services really matter to us. That will relax our clients, so they can enjoy their special day.

Tanyalee · Married on 10/11/2014

Ken was great to work with. His communication was immediate and direct. He kept our guests up and dancing the whole time. I liked how he worked with the other vendors (venue, photographer, etc.) so that they weren't tripping over each other trying to do things at the same time. Also, he coordinated so many "behind the scene" things that every time I asked "who did this?" the answer was THE DJ! He even got refills on coffee cream for one of my tables! Thanks Ken.

Sent on 10/17/2014

A Touch Of Class DJ's's reply:

True DJ's don't just play music. The coordination behind the scenes is just as important. That is why having a DJ with our MC's is so important. Thank you for the kind words.