A Touch Of Class DJ's Reviews

334 Reviews for A Touch Of Class DJ's

A Touch Of Class DJ's 1
A Touch Of Class DJ's 2

Derek · Married on 12/03/2016

Excellent job! Couldn't be happier!

Sent on 12/14/2016

A Touch Of Class DJ's's reply:

Short, to the point, and hopefully what all future clients want..."Couldn't be happier". Thank you for the kind words about Chris.

Shari · Married on 10/09/2016

We had a B'Not Mitzvah in Newport, RI. Ken was great to work with regarding all the details leading up to our event. Answering all of my questions and letting me know he was always available....and he was.
    Chris and Shane did an amazing job at our event, They had all the kids engaged in the games from Coke-Pepsi to the Limbo. Chris checked in with me a few times to make sure I was happy with how things were running. I thought that was really smart. There were no changes to be made. Chris and Shane ran the show effortlessly. I highly recommend A Touch of Class for any event.

Sent on 10/12/2016

A Touch Of Class DJ's's reply:

Thank you for the kind words, Shari. Chris and Shayne always try their hardest to make their clients happy, and I am glad you got to see that first hand. Please let me know the next time we can help you or your friends.

Jennifer · Married on 09/24/2016

I would HIGHLY recommend A Touch of Class DJ. Ken and his staff did an amazing job for my sons Bar Mitzvah. We plan on booking him for my daughters Bat Mitzvah- I cannot say enough positive things about the entire experience.

Sent on 09/27/2016

A Touch Of Class DJ's's reply:

I can't wait for the next party! You had an awesome family to work with. Thank you for the nice review.

Loreen · Married on 09/24/2016

The DJ was fantastic! She played all the music we wanted, kept the crazy requests at bay, and was so fun and lively! I want to book another event just to use her again!!

Sent on 09/28/2016

A Touch Of Class DJ's's reply:

Ruthann is so personable, and I am glad we could come through in 24 hour notice. I look forward to the next event. Thanks again!

Jen · Married on 09/20/2016

They are awesome and we are a child care center and got all children and parents involved Will definitely use again!!

Sent on 09/20/2016

A Touch Of Class DJ's's reply:

We love making kids smile. I am glad you got to smile too. I am looking forward to the next, fun party. Thank you for the kind words.
  • User7219051 · event on 09/17/2016

A Touch of Class came through again with flying colors! This is our second year using their services for our annual corporate event and they were terrific. We had Ruthann as our DJ for the night and I loved her; she was professional and provided just the right mood with her music selections from dinner to the awards presentation and then for dancing. Excellent job and I would highly recommend A Touch of Class to anyone. Thank you Ken and Ruthann!

Sent on 09/19/2016

A Touch Of Class DJ's's reply:

I am so happy to have another great event for your group. Making changes for each year makes it fun for us, too. Thank you for the nice words. Ruthann loved DJ'ing for you as well.

Steven · Married on 09/10/2016

Everyone who has either been married or been to a wedding knows that the right DJ can either make or break a wedding... My wife and searched high and low for a DJ for our wedding last September. After talking with several companies, we still didn't get a warm and fuzzy feeling. Finally, my wife went to a wedding expo and met Ken from A Touch Of Class DJ's. She was immediately intrigued by his awesome personality. She couldn't remember anything else from the expo except Ken! She found another show that he was going to be attending and I was compelled to meet him myself. Right away, I could tell that Ken was extremely professional, energetic, and outgoing. I knew right then and there that we had found our DJ. Ken was very accommodating to our every request and was able to help us in areas where we weren't exactly sure what to do. Ken communicated with us throughout the entire process. We were never left in the dark and always knew what was coming. Finally, the big day arrived and I must say that he did not disappoint! Ken was our MC and his DJ was wonderful! He played all of our favorite songs and was extremely engaging towards the audience. He kept everyone involved and up on the dance floor all night long! If there was one thing that we absolutely did 100% correctly, it was hiring A Touch Of Class DJ's for our special day! As I said before, the right DJ can either make or break a wedding. Ken and his company absolutely MADE it! Thank you so much!

Sent on 12/02/2016

A Touch Of Class DJ's's reply:

Thank you for the amazing review. I am so thrilled that you and your new wife had a great time. That was our ultimate goal. If you ever need anything, please let me know.

Daniel · event on 09/03/2016

From the very first phone call to the evening of the event a touch of class could not have been better. Chris and Shane were great DJs fun party people kept our guests entertained with music and games. I would unconditionally recommend them
    Dan Verrico

Sent on 09/09/2016

A Touch Of Class DJ's's reply:

The entire process matters. I am glad that you had a great time with Chris and Shayne. Please let me know if we can help you in the future. Thank you for the nice words.

Tina · Married on 09/03/2016

If oh want to enjoy your own party, hire ken and a touch of class DJs. From the moment I walked in the room, I knew that all the guests- kids and adults were in good hands and will have an amazing night. Ken knows his audiences.

Sent on 09/14/2016

A Touch Of Class DJ's's reply:

It was a ton of fun making the day special for your son and your family. Please let me know if you ever need anything. Thanks for the nice review.

Leslie · Married on 09/01/2016

Ken Cosco is a pleasure to work with. Extremely responsive, involved personally to make sure the event is done right. I was happy to use his services at our event and will be calling him to book again for next year.

Sent on 09/19/2016

A Touch Of Class DJ's's reply:

I am so glad that everything went well. I love doing moonshot and cotton candy. They always bring smiles to kids' faces. Thanks again!

Gioia · Married on 08/20/2016

Absolute perfection! If you want to ease your mind for your wedding day, you have to hire Ken and his team. He was so attentive, I did not need to worry about one thing. He would come and find me when the next "event" was occurring. It was such a pleasure working with him. Everyone loved the music and Ken's high energy! Everyone keeps telling me it was the best wedding they have been to. A big thank you to Ken and his team for a flawless wedding party!

Sent on 12/07/2015

A Touch Of Class DJ's's reply:

I want to keep you excited. Client services matter. Please let me know what I can do to make your experience even better!

Jen · Married on 08/13/2016

Just do it! Ken was able to engage our guests all night while my husband and I were drawn away constantly for wedding pictures. I felt secure knowing our guests were being entertained. Ken also checked in with my husband and I on a regular basis to ensure we were happy with the music and service to see if there was anything specific we wanted. Prior to the wedding, Ken was able to assist us with music and guest entertainment suggestions.

Sent on 08/18/2016

A Touch Of Class DJ's's reply:

It was a blast at your wedding. I am glad you had a great time. Please let me know if I can help you or your family in the future. Thanks again for the nice review.

Cristiane · Married on 08/06/2016

This is our 2nd time enjoying the awesome services of ATOC and we couldn't be happier.
    They are reliable, friendly, professional and so much fun. I recommend them to anyone and will give them not 5 but yes 10000 stars if I could!

Sent on 05/31/2017

A Touch Of Class DJ's's reply:

10,000 is a lot! I hope you save some for someone else. ;) I am so glad that you had a great time again! Thank you for the great review.

Samantha · Married on 07/23/2016

Everyone had a great time at our wedding! Ken was awesome, and so was his DJ Christina! She was on the dance floor with us getting everyone moving! Their main goal was to make sure Mike and I were happy the entire time. A week before our wedding we decided we wanted to have them do our ceremony music as well and it came out perfect. There wasn't any wifi or cell service on the beach but that tiny little hiccup didn't stop Ken from getting the job done!
    We highly recommend A Touch Of Class!
    Thank you again!

Sent on 07/31/2016

A Touch Of Class DJ's's reply:

It was an interesting problem at the beach, but I love solving problems. Christina is a great DJ & Party Motivator. I am so thrilled that you saw the excitement that we can bring to your special day. Your day was a ton of fun for us too. Thank you for the kind words.

Christine · Married on 07/16/2016

Chris was wonderful. Our wedding was at an outdoor venue with lots of activities. He knew that if the weather was good he'd be playing to an empty tent but that if it rained he'd be the entertainment. He was prepared for both scenarios and he did a great job and was a great sport about the empty tent! He played all the songs we requested, mixed our tastes well, and avoided what we asked him to. He handled the unusual venue and the heat like a true professional.

Sent on 07/26/2016

A Touch Of Class DJ's's reply:

We love flexibility in all events. It is essential to successful parties. I am thrilled you had a great time. Thank you for the great review.

Judi Rizoli · Married on 06/11/2016

Why would you not go with the best for your special day? Totally professional, great personalities and exceptional sound. Always on point with the crowd and always available for your needs.

Sent on 06/28/2016

A Touch Of Class DJ's's reply:

Thank you, Judi. It's always a pleasure working with/for you, and we look forward to numerous fantastic events in the future with your country club members.
  • F

Framingham High School · Married on 06/07/2016

Excellent! We have been using A Touch of Class DJ's for years. Great music, great DJ's, and great excitement. They really know how to get the party moving and dancing!

Sent on 06/16/2016

A Touch Of Class DJ's's reply:

It is always our pleasure to rock the music kids! We look forward to another fantastic event next year. Thanks again!

Gabrielle · Married on 06/05/2016

Very helpful. Always the best service. Ken made sure to address every detail. That day we had nothing to worry about abs the party was what we wanted fun fun fun! Every guest that attended said, what a great time! Don't waste your time looking for the best you have it here!

Sent on 06/19/2016

A Touch Of Class DJ's's reply:

I am so thrilled that you had a great time. We had a blast too. Thank you for the kind words.

Lisa · event on 05/21/2016

I was part of the planning and organizing of the first annual Promenade on the Townsend Common for the North Middlesex Regional High School this afternoon. We were fortunate to get Ruthann O'Sullivan to provide the entertainment at the event. Her choice of music was perfect and she really made the atmosphere welcoming and fun. Her motivation and coaxing got the kids to march after much coaxing from our group. Thank you to Ruthann for making our event such a special one!

Sent on 05/21/2016

A Touch Of Class DJ's's reply:

I am glad that you had such a great time with Ruthann. Thank you for the kind words, and we look forward to the next time you need entertainment!

Melissa · event on 05/21/2016

We just used Ken and crew for my son's Bar Mitzvah. All of the kids had a blast and were dancing and playing games the entire night. The adults also thought Ken was so lively and engaging. A great time was had by all. I highly recommend Ken and I hope to use him at my next event.

Sent on 05/29/2016

A Touch Of Class DJ's's reply:

Thank you for the nice review, Melissa. We try hard at every event, and we can't wait until your next son's party. Thanks again!

Lauren · event on 05/14/2016

Five stars really aren't enough for Ken and his crew. My friend who is a function planner for a large financial firm thought Ken was "phenomenal." Other friends at the party said he was amazing and the best MC they have ever seen. He entertained and engaged the kids and the adults. I have never seen 13 year old boys dance so much! My 16 year old daughter's friends said the party was "da shit," "da bomb" and "totally lit." My party planner at Gillette asked for Ken's card in case she ever needs a DJ. The party was fantastic. No one wanted it to end! Ken and his team are worth every penny.

Sent on 05/18/2016

A Touch Of Class DJ's's reply:

Wow, this is really nice. We like getting everyone on the floor, not just girls and adults. Boys can be a little tough, but we believe that we have enough tools to work with them, too. Thank you for the kind words.
  • User6730282 · event on 05/06/2016

Availability was great and responsiveness was great.

Sent on 05/18/2016

A Touch Of Class DJ's's reply:

Thank you for the quick review. It actually says it all about our client services! We look forward to the next, great event.

Ken and Ruth Ann where awesome! They kept the party going right from the start. Very attentive and made sure at all times my wife and I were taken care of. This attentiveness did not stop at the music! We were asked if we needed anything from a drink, to finding someone we needed to talk to to making sure we knew our food had arrived, reminding us to eat. I cant say enough about working with A Touch of Class. Everything was effortless from the first contact to the end of our wedding evening. HUGE thank you and a million thumbs up!

Sent on 04/25/2016

A Touch Of Class DJ's's reply:

Thank you for the kind words. We try to be more attentive than every other company. And I am glad you saw that. If you ever need anything, please let me know.

Great DJ. Professional. Will work with you to make a fab event!

Sent on 04/20/2016

A Touch Of Class DJ's's reply:

Short, sweet, and to the point. Yes, we will work with you to make a fab event. Thank you for the nice words.

I retained A Touch Of Class for my husbands birthday party. There was a wide range of ages at the party and the DJ made the party a lot of fun for everyone. I would highly recommend A Touch Of Class for any occasion.

Sent on 04/05/2016

A Touch Of Class DJ's's reply:

Thank you for the kind words. Chris does a great job with his clients, and I am thrilled that you got to see that first hand. When the need exists, we are always here to help.