A Touch Of Class DJ's Reviews

334 Reviews for A Touch Of Class DJ's

A Touch Of Class DJ's 1
A Touch Of Class DJ's 2

Julie · Married on 10/29/2017

A Touch of Class just hosted my Halloween party and they were AMAZING!!! I would highly recommend them to anyone for any event!!! Ken is the BEST MC, he will have everyone up and off their feet! Five stars!!

Sent on 11/04/2017

A Touch Of Class DJ's's reply:

Julie, you are too kind. Thank you for the kind words. I want to continue to give all of my clients the best I can offer. I guess all of those years of experience might be paying off. ;)

John J · Married on 10/15/2017

one of the most professional DJ's we ever had ... Jim knew his audience .. great time .. great music will do it again ... thank you

Sent on 10/09/2017

A Touch Of Class DJ's's reply:

I am thrilled that you liked Jim so much. We can't wait for the next fun event. Thank you for the kind words!

Barbara · Married on 10/14/2017

Ruth was awesome and very involved with the crowd. Great day!!

Sent on 11/10/2016

A Touch Of Class DJ's's reply:

Ruthann is a lot of fun. I am glad you had a great time!

Amy · event on 10/09/2017

Ken and his team are amazing! The amount of energy and enthusiasm is unheard of while running the room and reading what everyone needs.

Sent on 10/11/2017

A Touch Of Class DJ's's reply:

Thank you for the kind words, and even though this is VERY early in the morning, I do love rocking your crowd of 300 every year! Thanks again.

Leslie · event on 09/11/2017

The only company I use for this kind of event. The BEST!

Sent on 09/14/2017

A Touch Of Class DJ's's reply:

Thank you for the kind words, and we will continue to strive for greatness at your events!

Michel · Married on 09/02/2017

My guests enjoyed Ken's energy and the staff was friendly.

All the children enjoyed the games. Participants were laughing and smiling throughout the activities.

The magic mirror photo booth was lots of fun. Props made it customized. Assure there is no one behind if you don't want them in the photo.

Ken was flexible with the arrangements up to the last minute. He took care of things and checked in frequently to assure the day was going as planned.

Enjoyable time!!

Highly recommend Ken and his team!

Sent on 09/06/2017

A Touch Of Class DJ's's reply:

Thank you for the kind review, Michel. I want readers to know that this was a Bat Mitzvah, not a wedding. We put this same kind of care into all events that we do. I am thrilled that your daughter had the time of her life!

Jamillah · Married on 08/24/2017

This was my first year using A Touch of Class, and I was very pleased! My residents had a wonderful time, and love the photo remix! I will definitely be booking you again next year!

Sent on 09/14/2017

A Touch Of Class DJ's's reply:

Thank you for the nice review. I am thrilled that the residents loved FotoRemix. I know the next photo program will be equally well received. I am looking forward to future events.

Chelsey · Married on 07/29/2017

Beyond happy with everything! Our wedding was perfect thanks to A Touch of Class. They exceeded all of our expectations! Kept the partying going all night :)

Sent on 08/09/2017

A Touch Of Class DJ's's reply:

Beyond happy...I can take that. I am glad that Chris and Jim were engaging and fun. Thank you for the kind words. I hope we get to entertain for you in the future!

Kris · Married on 07/22/2017

A touch of Class Dj's were awesome. They were professional and did a great job at my wedding. What sold me on Ken and his crew was this: I initially put an online request in for a quote on how much it was going to cost. I missed the initial phone call from Ken and called back at a later time. When I called back Ken was walking into a red sox game on his personal time. I could hear all the background noise and announcers! Yet he stayed on the phone with me and answers some quick questions and promised to email me more concrete info after the game. I was expecting an email the next day which would have been perfectly fine in my mind. However since I work midnights I checked my email shortly after the sox game ended and of course there's the info he promised. Ken definitely goes above and beyond to ensure you and your bride are getting exactly what you want out if a dj. And on the day of Jim, our dj was professional and listened to what WE wanted and then made suggestions as to what may work the best. He also allowed the wedding to flow naturally as opposed to trying to hijack it and be the center of attention which I thought was awesome. Great company and highly recommend.

Sent on 08/02/2017

A Touch Of Class DJ's's reply:

I am so glad that you liked Jim and the client services that we provided you. We really try hard to be the best at both, and I am glad you got to experience that. Please let me know if there is anything else we can do for you. Thank you again for the kind words.

DEBBIE · Married on 06/18/2017

Ken was a pleasure to work with. He really understood the kids, and kept reassessing during the party hours. He is a great leader, and has what it takes to keep 40-50 kids under control and having fun. Thanks for a great party Ken!

Sent on 07/07/2017

A Touch Of Class DJ's's reply:

I love doing Xtreme Teams Bar Mitzvahs with fun sports activities and inflatables. Thank you for letting us make your son's party a blast!

Dana · Married on 06/17/2017

Can't say enough positive words!!! The kids were well entertained all night!

Sent on 06/20/2017

A Touch Of Class DJ's's reply:

Making your son's Bar Mitzvah party the best it could be was our pleasure. Having Pat Patriot there was a cool treat as well! Thank you for the kind words. We can't wait until the next party.

Jenny · Married on 05/27/2017

We loved the digital photo booth provided by A Touch of Class. Our guests had a great time, and we would definitely hire them again.

Sent on 05/31/2017

A Touch Of Class DJ's's reply:

I am thrilled that everyone loved FotoRemix. It has been a great item for us, and we look forward to bringing other unique photo novelties to the private event market soon.

Jodi · Married on 05/27/2017

Ken was very easy to plan an event with. He listened attentively, did whatever we requested him to do and followed through on everything he said he was going to do.

Sent on 05/31/2017

A Touch Of Class DJ's's reply:

Listening and following through is extremely important. I love the fact that your daughter and family had a great time! It's what we live for. Thanks again!

Brian · Married on 05/20/2017

Ken and his team delivered on what they promised. It was a great experience. The team was very responsive and very professional.

Sent on 05/23/2017

A Touch Of Class DJ's's reply:

We love delivering on promises. Our motto is, "Set high expectations, and always exceed those expectations!" Thank you for the kind words. Chris had a great time making your special day magical.
  • Samantha

Samantha · Married on 05/13/2017

I will always tell all my friends family, anyone to use touch of class dj. They are worth very penny and just amazing team. Dj Rudy rock the party from start to end. She also help me with fixing my dress. Your getting so much more then a dj.

Sent on 05/22/2017

A Touch Of Class DJ's's reply:

Thank you for the kind words. Ruby really goes out of her way for her clients, and we appreciate the recognition. I am thrilled that you had a great time!

Awesome energy at middle school dance!

Sent on 05/10/2017

A Touch Of Class DJ's's reply:

We bring AWESOME ENERGY to all events. Thank you for noticing!

Ellen · event on 04/22/2017

This is a top flight DJ service which incorporates so much more than just providing great music. The DJ made the event a resounding success.

Sent on 06/08/2017

A Touch Of Class DJ's's reply:

Thank you for the kind words. We really love being more than just the music!

Gina · Married on 04/15/2017

I would advise them to book with A Touch of Class. Each and every time I spoke with any member they were very professional and very personable. The mirror photo booth was a HUGE hit at my daughter's reception. Everyone had an amazing time taking pictures. May look to use them again for my other daughter in Atlanta, GA when she decides to get married.

Sent on 05/01/2017

A Touch Of Class DJ's's reply:

Client services really matter. That starts with communication. We would love to head to Atlanta for the next wedding. Thank you for the kind words.

Cosmo · Married on 03/25/2017

Did a great job and was incredibly easy to coordinate times and location.

Sent on 03/27/2017

A Touch Of Class DJ's's reply:

We always love working for your organization. Thank you for the kind words. I am glad Chris was easy to work with.

Allison · Married on 03/18/2017

Ken, what can I say? You and your crew hosted our mitzvah and kept all of our guests hopping from start to finish. You knew when to speed things up and when to slow things down. You were engaging, entertaining and I heard nothing but raves from the guests weeks after our event (including the older generation). Working with you to plan things was a breeze -- and I am glad I said, read the crowd and work the crowd. You absolutely did. Anyone looking to hire A Touch of Class -- you (and your guests and your parents and your in-laws) will be thrilled you did.

Sent on 07/10/2017

A Touch Of Class DJ's's reply:

Allison, you are awesome! Thank you for the kind words. I am looking forward to your next son's party.

Allison · event on 03/18/2017

Ken and his team at A Touch of Class DJs hosted our Bar Mitzvah. They kept all of our guests hopping from start to finish. Ken knew when to speed things up and when to slow things down. They were engaging, entertaining and I heard nothing but raves from the guests weeks after our event (including the older generation, which isn't always easy when you're mixing 13 and 93 in the same room). The games and dance steps kept all of the kids engaged and got the adults to the dance floor as well. Working with Ken to plan things was a breeze -- I gave him some direction, he spent time speaking with my son and then he put together the right mix to work the crowd. And he kept a few surprises for us too! Anyone looking to hire A Touch of Class -- you (and your guests and your parents and your in-laws) will be thrilled you did.

Sent on 07/10/2017

A Touch Of Class DJ's's reply:

Thank you, Allison for the kind words. It was a pleasure entertaining for your event. I cannot wait until the next party!

Michele · Married on 01/24/2017

Excellent DJ service with great staff and lots of great fun engaging activities for the group.

Sent on 01/26/2017

A Touch Of Class DJ's's reply:

Your group was amazing to work with. I was thrilled to adjust based on the weather. Thank you for the kind words.

Sara · Married on 01/17/2017

We had Ken for our event and he was amazing!!! We have used him before and we keep coming back!!!!!

Sent on 01/23/2017

A Touch Of Class DJ's's reply:

Thank you, Sara. I love working with your fun bunch. I am looking forward to the next bash! Thank you again!

Ken DJ'd my December 2016 wedding and I can't say enough good things about him! We had Ken as the MC and he also brought another one of his DJ's. This was awesome because Ken was able to concentrate on the flow and details while the other DJ provided the music. We also used his uplighting and GOBO services which were perfect. He was super flexible with song choices and always responded to my emails pretty much immediately....most of the time within minutes. In addition to providing the music and MC service.... Ken also was my husband and I's "go to guy". Basically anything we needed or wanted during the ceremony, he made sure we got. Ken made sure we were able to eat, dance, get drinks, and he even had a sewing kit available for when my bustle broke. All around I wouldn't recommend any other DJ then Ken and the A Touch of Class DJ's staff. They are GREAT!!!!

Sent on 01/04/2017

A Touch Of Class DJ's's reply:

Thank you for the kind words. It was a great time for us as well. We always try to go above and beyond. I appreciate the fact that you noticed that. I look forward to seeing you at a friend's special day.

christopher · Married on 12/03/2016

awesome service and Ken is always great to work with. We have used him many times for different events at our country club!! Very professional and knows how to entertain a crowd. I would highly recommend them for any event.

Sent on 12/07/2016

A Touch Of Class DJ's's reply:

It's always a blast working at the club. It's like a reunion for me with a number of satisfied Bar Mitzvah clients too. I am glad that everyone had fun. I can't wait for the next event.