A Touch Of Class DJ's Reviews

361 Reviews for A Touch Of Class DJ's

• Mandy

Mandy C. · Getting married on 09/25/2021

Great to deal with

Very easy to talk to! They come up with wonderful ideas! I can’t wait to. Book them!

Sent on 01/01/2020

A Touch Of Class DJ's's reply:

Thank you for the kind words. We almost never get reviews BEFORE the wedding. I can't wait to show you how AMAZING your wedding will be. Have a great new year!

A B · Married on 05/23/2021

Great DJ'ing & "Zoomography"

We had a hybrid wedding, and so we were looking for someone who could help with the livestream. Ken and Dave did an amazing job, and our remote guests said it felt as though they were there with us. They even came out to our location in advance to do trial runs. And then Brad was a great DJ, following all of our requests and even helping with a lightening plan B! Would definitely recommend!

Sent on 05/31/2021

A Touch Of Class DJ's's reply:

I am thrilled you had such a great time. We are always here for you when you need us. I hope you can relive all the festivities with the beautiful video I just sent you. Thank you for the great review.

Danielle E. · Married on 05/22/2021

Bat mitzvah party

TOC DJs made our daughter’s Bat Mitzvah a truly memorable experience. She and her friends had so much fun, dancing, having contests and taking pictures at the photo booth! Ken was a fantastic MC, he knows exactly how to run an event keep the kids excited and ensure that everything flowed seamlessly, I would hire them again snd highly recommend!,

Sent on 05/28/2021

A Touch Of Class DJ's's reply:

Thank you for the kind words. It was our pleasure to make your daughter's day fantastic. Kyle, Danielle, Ani, Molly and I had a blast as well. If you ever need anything, please let me know. Mazel Tov again!

Chris C. · Married on 05/15/2021

Excellent service and number 1

A touch of class djs was the most greatest dj service there ever is and very happy with everything they did for us and we would book them again for another future function.
    Thanks again

Sent on 05/26/2021

A Touch Of Class DJ's's reply:

Thank you for the nice review, Chris. Jim, Brad, and Ani had a great time making your big day that much more special. If you need anything, please let me know. Thank you again!

Erin F. · Married on 05/08/2021

Amazing Company

Highly recommended, very responsive and knows exactly what to recommend. Played all the songs we asked for and additional that the guests requested. Excellent job!!

Sent on 05/10/2021

A Touch Of Class DJ's's reply:

Thank you for the kind words. It was our pleasure to make your day special. Congratulations again, and if you need anything, we are always here!
  • Jenna

Jenna T. · Married on 03/09/2021

Awesome from first phone to the end

What a fun guy Ken is! We booked the solo DJ/MC package - Ken was so responsive throughout the whole planning process and I really appreciated the phone call the week of to go through details. He was interactive and enthusiastic the whole night - I was worried that a friday wedding would result in less dancing, but he gave us exactly what we asked for - songs to lipsynch and get up and dance to. He truly ran the event like a well oiled machine which made it so much easier to just have fun and enjoy the night.

Sent on 10/02/2019

A Touch Of Class DJ's's reply:

Thank you for the kind words, Jenna. I believe that no matter when the party is, you can have a dancing affair. I was glad to prove you wrong and create the best night of your life. Thank you for recognizing the client services that we take pride in as well. Congratulations!

Melissa · Married on 09/19/2020

Just impeccable

I don't think we had a werk in the 3 months leading up to our wedding when we didn't have changes, and Ken couldn't have been more patient, helpful and accommodating! Once we got to the big day, he set up at our home with no issue and immediately got the bridal party organized, crowd excited and music jamming! PERFECT mix of everything we and our guests were looking for. He's the total package!

Sent on 09/21/2020

A Touch Of Class DJ's's reply:

Congratulations again! Thank you for the kind words. I know 2020 has brought a number of challenges, and I am glad that we were able to come through for you to make it a night to remember.

Chris C. · Married on 09/19/2020

The Best DJ Ever

A touch of class is HANDS DOWN the greatest!
    Honestly cant say enough about Ken and his crew.
    We will most likely hire them every year for our anniversary parties.
    BEST wedding DJ I've ever seen!

Sent on 09/22/2020

A Touch Of Class DJ's's reply:

Wow! This is really nice. I am thrilled that you had such a great time. We look forward to an annual bash. Congratulations again.

Christa · Married on 09/12/2020

Covid bride

The owner Ken was hands down the best MC! He kept the guests entertained even without a dance floor! He played great music and made sure myself and my husband had the best day we could during a covid wedding!

Sent on 09/14/2020

A Touch Of Class DJ's's reply:

It was great for me to be part of your celebration even though we changed the dynamic 1 week before the event. We are even looking forward to the bigger bash in 2021. Thank you for the kind words and congrats again!

Meredyth L. · Married on 09/03/2020

Perfection!

Ken was absolutely fabulous doing all the music from the ceremony to the cocktail hour through dinner. Even though it was a small wedding and no “dance floor” he had great energy, set the perfect vibe and was all around perfect!

Sent on 09/11/2020

A Touch Of Class DJ's's reply:

Thank you for the kind words. It was my pleasure to make your magical day even better! Congratulations again, and I hope we can throw that huge bash for all your friends and family next year.

Linda H. · Married on 06/28/2020

Amazing, thank you!

We had an amazing wedding, thank you for being a part of it!!

Sent on 10/20/2020

A Touch Of Class DJ's's reply:

Thank you for the nice sentiment. It was a pleasure working with you too! If you need anything in the future, please let me know. Congratulations again!

Grfc · Married on 06/05/2020

Fantastic Bar Mitzvah DJ

We didn't have much time to devote to planning due to family issues. Ken and his team were extremely flexible and easy to work with. The event went flawlessly and all of the little pieces went into place without a problem. Kids had a blast.

Sent on 05/23/2019

A Touch Of Class DJ's's reply:

Thank you for the kind words, Glen. Jim and the entertainment team came back with the same report. I am glad that you saw the party the same way. I am thrilled that your son had a blast. If you ever need anything, please let us know!

Tessa P. · Married on 01/04/2020

A Wonderful Time!

Ken and his team were terrific to work with! They were detailed, friendly and professional and helped us host a great event. The social media photo station was so much fun, and guests enjoyed a lot of dancing!

Sent on 04/18/2019

A Touch Of Class DJ's's reply:

Thank you for the great review. I am glad that your guests loved the dancing and Social Media Photo Booth. We loved working with you amazing group. I can't wait for next year.
  • Jon

Jon M. · Married on 01/02/2020

Great job!

Very professional. Did exactly what we wanted.

Sent on 02/10/2020

A Touch Of Class DJ's's reply:

Thank you for the kind words, Jon. I can't wait for the next auction or other event! I am always here to help.

Colleen R. · Married on 01/01/2020

Best in the business

If you're thinking about hiring a touch of class for your wedding- stop thinking about it and just DO IT! Ken will make sure your entire event is flawless and consistently goes above and beyond his responsibilities as a DJ/MC. A Touch of Class is truly the best in the business.

Sent on 11/04/2019

A Touch Of Class DJ's's reply:

Thank you for the awesome review. I am thrilled that you had such a great time. I think I might use this review in some of my emails to future brides. Congratulations again!
  • Christopher

Christopher · Married on 11/02/2019

Absolute best choice!

If you are looking for the right dj company for your wedding or event look no further. Ken Cosco and his team are absolutely top notch. What impressed me from day one was Ken’s responsiveness to all my calls and emails! He was on vacation at one point and got back to me within 15 minutes! Ken is a jack of all trades. He ensured my bride and I were taken care of at all times and got everyone on the dance floor and they did not leave until it was over! He also recommended our photographer Michael Heath who was outstanding!. Truly a one stop shop! You will not go wrong by hiring ken and his team! By far the best choice and easily the best vendor i have ever worked with. Thank you a touch of class!

Sent on 11/05/2019

A Touch Of Class DJ's's reply:

Thank you for the nice review, Chris. I am glad that your experience was everything and more. I am especially thrilled that you and your bride got to be taken care of, as you should be on your wedding day. The nice words about Michael will be passed on to him as well. Thank you again, and if you ever need anything, please let me know. Congratulations!

Melissa · Married on 10/12/2019

Phenomenal

The whole team was spectacular! Ken , Brad and Tic made our wedding a dream come true!!

Very dedicated and truly a joy to work with.

David the videographer was amazing, he caught all of our moments and was never invasive he had the perfect balance of interaction and letting us live in the moment.

A touch of class is the best.

Sent on 10/14/2019

A Touch Of Class DJ's's reply:

I am so thrilled that you had such a great experience with Brad, Tic, and Dave. We do our best to give our clients joy, and I am glad you got to experience that. Congratulations again!
  • Jennifer

Jennifer P. · Married on 10/12/2019

Remarkable DJ & MC!

Ken and his team went above and beyond to make sure ALL details exceeded our expectations. Highly recommend for all your DJ, photo booth, up lighting & MC needs. Our wedding was perfect! Thank you Ken and A Touch Of Class team!

Sent on 10/15/2019

A Touch Of Class DJ's's reply:

Hi Jennifer, Thank you for the nice review. I am thrilled that you had such an amazing time at your wedding last Saturday. If you ever need anything in the future, please let me know. Congratulations again!
  • Tiffany

Tiffany · Married on 10/05/2019

A Touch Of Class DJ

A Touch of Class DJ were the best DJ’s we could have ever asked for to entertain our special day. Ken Cosco was outstandingly organized, punctual, and catered to all of our needs during our wedding. He coordinated with all of our other vendors so our day was flawless and free from stress and worry. He kept all of our guests on the dance floor and felt the crowd to keep the party going. We also had the magic mirror, which we and all of our guests LOVED. Ken was also very patient and accommodating to some last-minute changes. Ken, thank you so much for going above and beyond to make our wedding the best day of our lives and a night to always remember.

Sent on 10/07/2019

A Touch Of Class DJ's's reply:

It was my great pleasure to make your day so special. It is our goal at A Touch Of Class to make every bride feel like a princess, and I am glad this was the case for you and Kat. I am also glad the The Magic Mirror Photo Booth Experience exceeded your expectations. If you ever need anything, please let me know. Congratulations again!

Marissa W. · Married on 10/05/2019

Perfect night!

They played everything we requested and were always on top of everything, making sure we did everything we were wanting to do throughout the night. They perfectly transitioned the music, making sure all age groups enjoyed the songs and there was never a dull moment! Price was super reasonable even with 2 hours added on and expectations were 100% met!

Sent on 10/14/2019

A Touch Of Class DJ's's reply:

Thank you for the kind words. We really try to show our clients value along with our national quality. I am thrilled that you saw that. Congratulations again, and I hope we get to entertain you and your guests at another event in the future!
  • Elyse

Elyse · Married on 09/28/2019

Could not be happier

Ken and team did EVERYTHING we asked for and more. We got many compliments on how he kept the party going. Having an interactive DJ and Emcee was of utmost importance to us and A Touch of Class absolutely delivered.

Sent on 10/01/2019

A Touch Of Class DJ's's reply:

Thank you for the nice review, Elyse. It was my pleasure to bring about the best day possible. If you ever need anything, please let me know. Thanks again!

J Kim · Married on 09/21/2019

Amazing DJ and Photo Booths for your events

My colleague and I recently made our party planning obsessions into a business and ATOC is at the top of our vendor list for DJs and photo booths. Ken and his team are a pleasure to work with and know how to run with ideas and requests, effectively and efficiently. They're great to work with!

Sent on 10/01/2019

A Touch Of Class DJ's's reply:

It was our pleasure making your client's event amazing! I look forward to more incredible events as you expand your planning business. Thank you for the opportunity.
  • Juan

Juan R. · Married on 09/11/2019

Excellent, thorough and extremely professional.

We had a difficult wedding group being mixed culture. Ken did an excellent job and not only including everyone in the wedding but playing the perfect mix of music to keep everyone dancing and enjoying the night. From the initial planning stages it was clear to me that we were in good hands, however my expectations were blown out of the water and Ken and his team delivered and we would not have changed anything about our DJ, photo booth or MC choice.

Sent on 11/13/2019

A Touch Of Class DJ's's reply:

Thank you for the amazing review, Juan. Coming from groom who used to be a DJ, that means a lot. I am thrilled that you had such a great time with the reception, and your guests had a great time, no matter what the culture. Congratulations again.

Jimmy W. · Married on 08/31/2019

Best Wedding We Could Have Hoped For!

Ken is extremely responsive and a pleasure to work with, extremely accommodating. We opted for the DJ/MC combo with the uplighting. The uplighting was great, but Jim as the MC really made the night. He kept great command over the schedule, took requests to get the crowd into it, and even more importantly, we threw some last second curveballs at him to play jokes on our friends and keep the guests laughing and he handled it all in stride.

Definitely professional and fun. We would absolutely recommend Ken or Jim and ATOC to any of our friends for their upcoming weddings.

Thanks again guys!

Sent on 09/13/2019

A Touch Of Class DJ's's reply:

Thank you for the nice review, Jimmy. I am thrilled that you had such a great time with Jim. If you ever need anything, please let me know. Congratulations again!
  • Samantha

Samantha P. · Married on 08/10/2019

Amazing!

Hiring Ken and Brad was one of the best decisions we could have made. Ken and Brad kept the party going all night long with music that was perfect for the variety of ages. Ken made recommendations prior to the wedding to help make the day smoother. He then made sure that everything was going well throughout the night and checked in with us on several occasions to see if we needed anything. When things were going wrong with our venue or timing, he found the solution. Ken even helped to bustle my dress! If you are looking for a DJ/MC who will make and keep the party going, Ken and Brad should be your number one choices! They were flexible and very attentive to make sure that we were enjoying ourselves.

Sent on 08/22/2019

A Touch Of Class DJ's's reply:

I am thrilled that you had a great time, Sam! It was our pleasure to make your day super special. Going the extra mile is very important to us. If you ever need anything, please let me know. Thank you again!