A Touch Of Class DJ's Reviews

352 Reviews for A Touch Of Class DJ's

• Mandy

Mandy Chagaris · Getting married on 09/25/2021

Great to deal with

Very easy to talk to! They come up with wonderful ideas! I can’t wait to. Book them!

Sent on 01/01/2020

A Touch Of Class DJ's's reply:

Thank you for the kind words. We almost never get reviews BEFORE the wedding. I can't wait to show you how AMAZING your wedding will be. Have a great new year!
  • Jenna

Jenna Tolan · Getting married on 03/09/2021

Awesome from first phone to the end

What a fun guy Ken is! We booked the solo DJ/MC package - Ken was so responsive throughout the whole planning process and I really appreciated the phone call the week of to go through details. He was interactive and enthusiastic the whole night - I was worried that a friday wedding would result in less dancing, but he gave us exactly what we asked for - songs to lipsynch and get up and dance to. He truly ran the event like a well oiled machine which made it so much easier to just have fun and enjoy the night.

Sent on 10/02/2019

A Touch Of Class DJ's's reply:

Thank you for the kind words, Jenna. I believe that no matter when the party is, you can have a dancing affair. I was glad to prove you wrong and create the best night of your life. Thank you for recognizing the client services that we take pride in as well. Congratulations!

Grfc · Married on 06/05/2020

Fantastic Bar Mitzvah DJ

We didn't have much time to devote to planning due to family issues. Ken and his team were extremely flexible and easy to work with. The event went flawlessly and all of the little pieces went into place without a problem. Kids had a blast.

Sent on 05/23/2019

A Touch Of Class DJ's's reply:

Thank you for the kind words, Glen. Jim and the entertainment team came back with the same report. I am glad that you saw the party the same way. I am thrilled that your son had a blast. If you ever need anything, please let us know!

Tessa Papastathopoulos · Married on 01/04/2020

A Wonderful Time!

Ken and his team were terrific to work with! They were detailed, friendly and professional and helped us host a great event. The social media photo station was so much fun, and guests enjoyed a lot of dancing!

Sent on 04/18/2019

A Touch Of Class DJ's's reply:

Thank you for the great review. I am glad that your guests loved the dancing and Social Media Photo Booth. We loved working with you amazing group. I can't wait for next year.
  • Jon

Jon Martin · Married on 01/02/2020

Great job!

Very professional. Did exactly what we wanted.

Sent on 02/10/2020

A Touch Of Class DJ's's reply:

Thank you for the kind words, Jon. I can't wait for the next auction or other event! I am always here to help.

Colleen riley · Married on 01/01/2020

Best in the business

If you're thinking about hiring a touch of class for your wedding- stop thinking about it and just DO IT! Ken will make sure your entire event is flawless and consistently goes above and beyond his responsibilities as a DJ/MC. A Touch of Class is truly the best in the business.

Sent on 11/04/2019

A Touch Of Class DJ's's reply:

Thank you for the awesome review. I am thrilled that you had such a great time. I think I might use this review in some of my emails to future brides. Congratulations again!
  • Christopher

Christopher · Married on 11/02/2019

Absolute best choice!

If you are looking for the right dj company for your wedding or event look no further. Ken Cosco and his team are absolutely top notch. What impressed me from day one was Ken’s responsiveness to all my calls and emails! He was on vacation at one point and got back to me within 15 minutes! Ken is a jack of all trades. He ensured my bride and I were taken care of at all times and got everyone on the dance floor and they did not leave until it was over! He also recommended our photographer Michael Heath who was outstanding!. Truly a one stop shop! You will not go wrong by hiring ken and his team! By far the best choice and easily the best vendor i have ever worked with. Thank you a touch of class!

Sent on 11/05/2019

A Touch Of Class DJ's's reply:

Thank you for the nice review, Chris. I am glad that your experience was everything and more. I am especially thrilled that you and your bride got to be taken care of, as you should be on your wedding day. The nice words about Michael will be passed on to him as well. Thank you again, and if you ever need anything, please let me know. Congratulations!

Melissa · Married on 10/12/2019

Phenomenal

The whole team was spectacular! Ken , Brad and Tic made our wedding a dream come true!!

Very dedicated and truly a joy to work with.

David the videographer was amazing, he caught all of our moments and was never invasive he had the perfect balance of interaction and letting us live in the moment.

A touch of class is the best.

Sent on 10/14/2019

A Touch Of Class DJ's's reply:

I am so thrilled that you had such a great experience with Brad, Tic, and Dave. We do our best to give our clients joy, and I am glad you got to experience that. Congratulations again!
  • Jennifer

Jennifer Palladino · Married on 10/12/2019

Remarkable DJ & MC!

Ken and his team went above and beyond to make sure ALL details exceeded our expectations. Highly recommend for all your DJ, photo booth, up lighting & MC needs. Our wedding was perfect! Thank you Ken and A Touch Of Class team!

Sent on 10/15/2019

A Touch Of Class DJ's's reply:

Hi Jennifer, Thank you for the nice review. I am thrilled that you had such an amazing time at your wedding last Saturday. If you ever need anything in the future, please let me know. Congratulations again!
  • Tiffany

Tiffany · Married on 10/05/2019

A Touch Of Class DJ

A Touch of Class DJ were the best DJ’s we could have ever asked for to entertain our special day. Ken Cosco was outstandingly organized, punctual, and catered to all of our needs during our wedding. He coordinated with all of our other vendors so our day was flawless and free from stress and worry. He kept all of our guests on the dance floor and felt the crowd to keep the party going. We also had the magic mirror, which we and all of our guests LOVED. Ken was also very patient and accommodating to some last-minute changes. Ken, thank you so much for going above and beyond to make our wedding the best day of our lives and a night to always remember.

Sent on 10/07/2019

A Touch Of Class DJ's's reply:

It was my great pleasure to make your day so special. It is our goal at A Touch Of Class to make every bride feel like a princess, and I am glad this was the case for you and Kat. I am also glad the The Magic Mirror Photo Booth Experience exceeded your expectations. If you ever need anything, please let me know. Congratulations again!

Marissa Wofsey · Married on 10/05/2019

Perfect night!

They played everything we requested and were always on top of everything, making sure we did everything we were wanting to do throughout the night. They perfectly transitioned the music, making sure all age groups enjoyed the songs and there was never a dull moment! Price was super reasonable even with 2 hours added on and expectations were 100% met!

Sent on 10/14/2019

A Touch Of Class DJ's's reply:

Thank you for the kind words. We really try to show our clients value along with our national quality. I am thrilled that you saw that. Congratulations again, and I hope we get to entertain you and your guests at another event in the future!
  • Elyse

Elyse · Married on 09/28/2019

Could not be happier

Ken and team did EVERYTHING we asked for and more. We got many compliments on how he kept the party going. Having an interactive DJ and Emcee was of utmost importance to us and A Touch of Class absolutely delivered.

Sent on 10/01/2019

A Touch Of Class DJ's's reply:

Thank you for the nice review, Elyse. It was my pleasure to bring about the best day possible. If you ever need anything, please let me know. Thanks again!

J Kim · Married on 09/21/2019

Amazing DJ and Photo Booths for your events

My colleague and I recently made our party planning obsessions into a business and ATOC is at the top of our vendor list for DJs and photo booths. Ken and his team are a pleasure to work with and know how to run with ideas and requests, effectively and efficiently. They're great to work with!

Sent on 10/01/2019

A Touch Of Class DJ's's reply:

It was our pleasure making your client's event amazing! I look forward to more incredible events as you expand your planning business. Thank you for the opportunity.
  • Juan

Juan Restrepo · Married on 09/11/2019

Excellent, thorough and extremely professional.

We had a difficult wedding group being mixed culture. Ken did an excellent job and not only including everyone in the wedding but playing the perfect mix of music to keep everyone dancing and enjoying the night. From the initial planning stages it was clear to me that we were in good hands, however my expectations were blown out of the water and Ken and his team delivered and we would not have changed anything about our DJ, photo booth or MC choice.

Sent on 11/13/2019

A Touch Of Class DJ's's reply:

Thank you for the amazing review, Juan. Coming from groom who used to be a DJ, that means a lot. I am thrilled that you had such a great time with the reception, and your guests had a great time, no matter what the culture. Congratulations again.

Jimmy White · Married on 08/31/2019

Best Wedding We Could Have Hoped For!

Ken is extremely responsive and a pleasure to work with, extremely accommodating. We opted for the DJ/MC combo with the uplighting. The uplighting was great, but Jim as the MC really made the night. He kept great command over the schedule, took requests to get the crowd into it, and even more importantly, we threw some last second curveballs at him to play jokes on our friends and keep the guests laughing and he handled it all in stride.

Definitely professional and fun. We would absolutely recommend Ken or Jim and ATOC to any of our friends for their upcoming weddings.

Thanks again guys!

Sent on 09/13/2019

A Touch Of Class DJ's's reply:

Thank you for the nice review, Jimmy. I am thrilled that you had such a great time with Jim. If you ever need anything, please let me know. Congratulations again!
  • Samantha

Samantha Powell · Married on 08/10/2019

Amazing!

Hiring Ken and Brad was one of the best decisions we could have made. Ken and Brad kept the party going all night long with music that was perfect for the variety of ages. Ken made recommendations prior to the wedding to help make the day smoother. He then made sure that everything was going well throughout the night and checked in with us on several occasions to see if we needed anything. When things were going wrong with our venue or timing, he found the solution. Ken even helped to bustle my dress! If you are looking for a DJ/MC who will make and keep the party going, Ken and Brad should be your number one choices! They were flexible and very attentive to make sure that we were enjoying ourselves.

Sent on 08/22/2019

A Touch Of Class DJ's's reply:

I am thrilled that you had a great time, Sam! It was our pleasure to make your day super special. Going the extra mile is very important to us. If you ever need anything, please let me know. Thank you again!

Samantha · Married on 08/10/2019

Best dj/mc

Everyone has been telling us what an amazing wedding we had and how much fun it was and it’s all thanks to them!

Sent on 08/26/2019

A Touch Of Class DJ's's reply:

Thank you for the kind words, Sam. It was our pleasure to do everything in our power to make your day special. Thank you for noticing that. If you need anything in the future, please let me know. Thanks again!

Megan Murphy · Married on 08/08/2019

Highly Recommend!

I highly recommend A Touch Of Class DJ's! Working with them was so easy, I never had to worry! Ken was fantastic to work with and is a true partner in the planning process, offering different activities and ideas to help make your event perfect!

Sent on 08/12/2019

A Touch Of Class DJ's's reply:

Partners in success is a great way to put our style. We just want to make the event perfect for you and your guests. I am thrilled that you got to experience that for yourself. I am looking forward to the next party! Thank you for the nice review.

Tim Balconi · Married on 08/03/2019

Great dj/mc!

Ken and his group were amazing! He really puts you at ease which allows you to enjoy the day. He was very accommodating as we had a cross-cultural wedding. He did a great job blending the two cultures and making sure everyone had fun. He gave us several key suggestions about the order of events for our wedding reception which worked out great. He sustained the energy and made sure our guests had fun! We are really glad that we had him for our wedding day.

Sent on 08/06/2019

A Touch Of Class DJ's's reply:

Thank you for the nice review, Tim. Is is always my pleasure to assist you in creating a perfect day. Execution is the most important part. I am glad you got to see that first hand. Thank you again and congratulations! If you ever need anything, please let me know.

Laura Brainard · Married on 06/29/2019

Best dj service, ever!

Ken Costa and his Team at Touch of Class did the up Lighting, Photo booth, Dancing under the Stars special effects, DJ and Photography by Michael Heath Photos for our Daughter's Wedding. They took care of every detail so I did not have too. Our daughter lives in Pittsburgh and came back to Sudbury, MA the same week as the Wedding and Ken's Team was great communicating with email and phone calls to get an idea of what her vision was.
    They set up the background and props for the photo booth, matched the lighting colors, acted as MC and made sure that every photograph that was on my request list was taken. A good DJ and photographer know how to read a room, get your guests out on the dance floor, get that perfect picture. They can be places you can't- balconies or running behind a horse drawn carriage just to get the perfect shot. Plus- they will bundle services and that will SAVE you a TON of money. So many compliments on the high energy of Ken's team and how they made sure that everyone's picture was taken....EVERYONE. You will not have to worry about people not dancing, or leaving early. The last guest out said it all, BEST PARTY, EVER!

Sent on 08/19/2019

A Touch Of Class DJ's's reply:

Thank you for the kind words. Jim, Ani, and Michael had a great time making your daughter's day so special. We always strive to show value, but quality of service is the most important to us. I am glad that you saw that first hand. If you, your friends, or your family need anything, please let me know. Thanks again.
  • Alex

Alex Ortiz · Married on 06/15/2019

Bees knees

Ever since the first phone call with Ken Cosco touch of class has went above and beyond my expectations DMC and the DJ more professional courteous and Kept the people on the dance floor like Ken said they would The lighting and the photo booth Were amazing all in all touch of class it’s definitely worth every penny

Sent on 06/24/2019

A Touch Of Class DJ's's reply:

I am overjoyed that everything went as perfect as you would have wanted. Thank you for letting ATOC create your special day. If you ever need anything, please let me know.

Kiki · Married on 06/08/2019

Easy to work with! Quick response! Staff interacted great with my guests.

DJ played great music had the guests dancing all night! Social media booth was so much fun ! So happy I chose Ken Cosco for my daughters sweet 16 party made it a fun and memorable evening !

Sent on 06/10/2019

A Touch Of Class DJ's's reply:

I am thrilled that you had such a great time. All the credit goes to Jim and Molly though. They were the ones at the party. I can only do so much from the office. I am thrilled your daughter had the night of her life.
  • Michele

Michele W · Married on 06/02/2019

Highly Recommend Touch of Class DJ’s

Our High School has used Touch of Class for the past few years for our seniors all night graduation party! Ken has the best customer service and is very accommodating in any situation! His staff is professional and ensures that the guests have a fabulous time!

Sent on 06/21/2019

A Touch Of Class DJ's's reply:

Thank you for the kind words, Michele. It was a total blast for us too. We love it when we can bring in fun items for post grad parties and post proms. I look forward to next year's event!

Emily · Married on 05/11/2019

Book this DJ!

Ken and Jim were very accommodating and quickly answered all our questions! Would highly recommend!

Sent on 05/20/2019

A Touch Of Class DJ's's reply:

Some clients don't put as much stock in client services. I appreciate the fact that it meant something to you. Thank you for the nice review, Emily.

Alyssa W · Married on 05/02/2019

Class Advisor, HS

Brad was an excellent choice for our HS semi formal. He kept the kids dancing and was too notch professional about everything! Would highly recommend!

Sent on 05/09/2019

A Touch Of Class DJ's's reply:

I am thrilled that you had such a great time with Brad. We pride ourselves in professionalism and keeping kids dancing. We look forward to having him back for the next dance or Prom. Thanks again!