A Touch Of Class DJ's Reviews

A Touch Of Class DJ's 1
A Touch Of Class DJ's 2

Grfc · Getting married on 06/05/2020

Fantastic Bar Mitzvah DJ

We didn't have much time to devote to planning due to family issues. Ken and his team were extremely flexible and easy to work with. The event went flawlessly and all of the little pieces went into place without a problem. Kids had a blast.

Sent on 05/23/2019

A Touch Of Class DJ's's reply:

Thank you for the kind words, Glen. Jim and the entertainment team came back with the same report. I am glad that you saw the party the same way. I am thrilled that your son had a blast. If you ever need anything, please let us know!

Tessa Papastathopoulos · Getting married on 01/04/2020

A Wonderful Time!

Ken and his team were terrific to work with! They were detailed, friendly and professional and helped us host a great event. The social media photo station was so much fun, and guests enjoyed a lot of dancing!

Sent on 04/18/2019

A Touch Of Class DJ's's reply:

Thank you for the great review. I am glad that your guests loved the dancing and Social Media Photo Booth. We loved working with you amazing group. I can't wait for next year.
  • Alex

Alex Ortiz · Married on 06/15/2019

Bees knees

Ever since the first phone call with Ken Cosco touch of class has went above and beyond my expectations DMC and the DJ more professional courteous and Kept the people on the dance floor like Ken said they would The lighting and the photo booth Were amazing all in all touch of class it’s definitely worth every penny

Sent on 06/24/2019

A Touch Of Class DJ's's reply:

I am overjoyed that everything went as perfect as you would have wanted. Thank you for letting ATOC create your special day. If you ever need anything, please let me know.

Kiki · Married on 06/08/2019

Easy to work with! Quick response! Staff interacted great with my guests.

DJ played great music had the guests dancing all night! Social media booth was so much fun ! So happy I chose Ken Cosco for my daughters sweet 16 party made it a fun and memorable evening !

Sent on 06/10/2019

A Touch Of Class DJ's's reply:

I am thrilled that you had such a great time. All the credit goes to Jim and Molly though. They were the ones at the party. I can only do so much from the office. I am thrilled your daughter had the night of her life.
  • Michele

Michele W · Married on 06/02/2019

Highly Recommend Touch of Class DJ’s

Our High School has used Touch of Class for the past few years for our seniors all night graduation party! Ken has the best customer service and is very accommodating in any situation! His staff is professional and ensures that the guests have a fabulous time!

Sent on 06/21/2019

A Touch Of Class DJ's's reply:

Thank you for the kind words, Michele. It was a total blast for us too. We love it when we can bring in fun items for post grad parties and post proms. I look forward to next year's event!

Emily · Married on 05/11/2019

Book this DJ!

Ken and Jim were very accommodating and quickly answered all our questions! Would highly recommend!

Sent on 05/20/2019

A Touch Of Class DJ's's reply:

Some clients don't put as much stock in client services. I appreciate the fact that it meant something to you. Thank you for the nice review, Emily.

Alyssa W · Married on 05/02/2019

Class Advisor, HS

Brad was an excellent choice for our HS semi formal. He kept the kids dancing and was too notch professional about everything! Would highly recommend!

Sent on 05/09/2019

A Touch Of Class DJ's's reply:

I am thrilled that you had such a great time with Brad. We pride ourselves in professionalism and keeping kids dancing. We look forward to having him back for the next dance or Prom. Thanks again!

Diana O’Hara · Married on 04/28/2019

Baptism party

Great playing games with the kids.

Sent on 04/28/2019

A Touch Of Class DJ's's reply:

I am thrilled that the kids had a great time! That was the objective. Thanks again for including us in your special celebration!
  • Samantha

Samantha · Married on 04/20/2019

Wedding 5/18/19

We could not have picked a better DJ and MC for our wedding! Ken was absolutely incredible! He was always very quick to respond whenever we had a question. Less than a week before our wedding, he went over everything in detail including our timeline, any reception games or extras he had, and played every song we needed to make sure they were the right ones. The day of he made sure we had everything he needed. He even helped my maid of honor bustle my dress. He made sure we ate and helped keep us as close to our timeline as we planned. Even while keeping us on track, he gave me the time to find someone I wanted to talk to before moving on to whatever I was supposed to be doing then. We have had loads of compliments on our DJ. Everyone had a great time and is still talking about the kissing couples game! Everything Ken did was above and beyond! He was by far the best choice we could have made for our wedding!

Sent on 06/05/2019

A Touch Of Class DJ's's reply:

Thank you for the awesome review. It was my pleasure. I am thrilled that you and your husband had a blast. If you, your family, or your friends ever need anything, just let me know. Thank you again!

Julie Comenzo · Married on 03/09/2019

They think of everything in advance of the event yet still manage to think on their feet when something comes up during the event!!

I was amazed at how organized Ken was. He poses all the right questions leading up to the event so that all I had to do was sit back and enjoy the party!!

Sent on 03/11/2019

A Touch Of Class DJ's's reply:

Thank you for the kind words, Julie. It is my goal to make sure that my clients never have to worry during the party. I am glad you got to see that first hand. Thanks again, and I can't wait for your daughters' Bat Mitzvahs. (Note to reader: This was a Bar Mitzvah, not a wedding)

Tanya Angeloni · Married on 02/09/2019

Touch Of Class DJs made our special day, SPECIAL 😀

Touch of Class DJ made our special occasion SPECIAL. Brad Schwartz’s professionalism, atttentiveness and keen sense of anticipating our guests mood kept the party going and smiles on everyone’s faces. T.J kept things going on the dance floor with her contagious smile and ease of leading everyone to a relaxed, involved atmosphere. I highly recommend Brad, TJ and everyone at Touch of Class DJs. 😀

Sent on 02/10/2019

A Touch Of Class DJ's's reply:

Thank you, Tanya, for the nice review. I am thrilled everyone had a great time with Brad and TJ. The girls were fantastic at this daddy/daughter dance, and we look forward to your next event. Thank you again.

Amanda Heald · Married on 11/15/2018

Amazing Experience!

Ken was amazing! Super fun, entertaining and great with the kids. Anyone looking for a dj to help run a family fun event, this is your guy!

Sent on 11/06/2018

A Touch Of Class DJ's's reply:

It was a great event for us, too! I am glad the kids had a fantastic time with the DJ, Bungee Run, and Double Shot Basketball. Making the planning easier for the volunteers is especially important with these fundraisers. Thanks again!
  • Misty

Misty Williams · Married on 11/09/2018

Fabulous Fall Ball

Our MCPHS annual formal, Fall Ball 2018, was an immense success with A Touch of Class providing ALL of the music we requested, including current radio hits. Ken's energy and fun professionalism kept us dancing through the evening, participating in contests, and making our way to the photo booth for quality pics to remember. We will definitely call on A Touch of Class again.

Sent on 03/29/2019

A Touch Of Class DJ's's reply:

Thank you for the nice review, Misty. I am thrilled that you and the other students had a blast with the entertainment and The Magic Mirror Photo Booth Experience. I look forward to the next ball or other event!

David Seifer · Married on 10/20/2018

Excellent value, professional and everyone had a good time!

Ken and his team did a fabulous job keeping everyone engaged and providing exactly what we had agreed upon. The entertainment value was superb (everyone got up to dance and had a great time). I really liked that there were no hidden costs everything was agreed upon up front and Ken was extremely helpful, offering suggestions during the planning process.

Sent on 01/03/2019

A Touch Of Class DJ's's reply:

Thank you for the kind words, David. Your family, friends, and the kids were great with whom to party. I am looking forward to your son's Bar Mitzvah. Thank you again for the kind words.

Braeland · Married on 09/30/2018

I would recommend A Touch Of Class DJ's to any & everyone needing DJ services. They were professional and easy to work with. They also helped coordinated the timeline of events through out the day/night making everything flow smoothly which allowed us to sit back and enjoy our wedding day stress free.

Sent on 10/10/2018

A Touch Of Class DJ's's reply:

If you choose the right entertainment company, your wedding should be stress free. Thank you for kind words, and I am thrilled that you had a great time! Congrats again!

Steve · Married on 09/22/2018

Ken and his team made my wife's surprise birthday a day she will never forget. Ken kept everything on time without making me worry at all. I'll be doing more business with a touch of class in the future.

Sent on 10/04/2018

A Touch Of Class DJ's's reply:

It was our pleasure to make your wife's day so special. We love to alleviate any worry! Thank you again for the nice review!

Melissa · Married on 09/21/2018

Ken and his team went above and beyond for our wedding last weekend. Ken was absolutely amazing. He was there to help us make sure our day went smoothly. From making sure we ate dinner, to helping bustle my dress, and making sure everyone had fun. The one thing people can not stop talking about is A Touch of Class. Every one enjoyed the environment Ken created. They also loved the Magic Mirror Photobooth. It was great for my guests to bring home a keepsake from the night. The best part of the Magic Mirror Photobooth was getting the flash drive at the end of the night with all of the amazing pictures that were taken throughout the night!

Thank you to Ken and his team for making our night so wonderful, stress-free and FUN!!!

Sent on 10/01/2018

A Touch Of Class DJ's's reply:

We simply love making weddings come to life. If that means the environment with music and lighting or the awesome photo booths, we aim to please. Thank you for letting us be part of your special day. Thanks again for the kind words!

Elena Fechner · Married on 09/21/2018

Amazing experience!

We used Touch of Class for a milestone birthday and they were extremely easy and pleasant to work with. Ken did a great job helping me to plan my event and capture the essence of what we were looking for. We had lots of bells and whistles along with our DJ and music videos to create an incredible effect. The photo booth with the icing on the cake. Everyone had a great time. Thank you, Ken and staff!

Sent on 10/16/2018

A Touch Of Class DJ's's reply:

Thank you, Elena, for the nice review. Jim & Brad had a great time entertaining for you and your guests! I am glad you enjoyed the music videos and Social Media Photo Booth, too! We were thrilled to make your birthday a special occasion. Thanks again!

Matt · Married on 09/08/2018

We are extremely happy to have selected Ken/A Touch of Class to DJ our wedding.

From the start Ken was very attentive to our needs. He also made sure to provide us with a number of teaching moments to ensure we had thought out our decisions carefully. On a number of occasions, he provided suggestions that we had not considered before, which really made an impact during the wedding.

Leading up to the wedding, Ken was flexible and responsive, often holding calls with us after hours (per our request) and handling a number of last-minute requests. Our reception was shorter than most weddings and just days before the wedding he provided us with great guidance on the agenda we had set to make sure we maximized DJ/dance time for our guests (which he did!).

Ken executed the event flawlessly. He read the crowd very well and was extremely respectful of and responsive to the guidelines we gave him on the types of songs we wanted to hear and the style of emceeing we wanted him to display, etc. Ken got our guests out dancing faster than we even thought possible and there wasn’t a single minute that the dance floor was empty. Many guests commented how much they liked the songs and how impressed they were by his skills. Ken was great at checking in with us during the wedding, both in terms of frequency and timing. We never felt he was “interrupting” when he came to ask for quick feedback or any adjustments.

We highly recommend Ken/A Touch of Class and will be looking for him again!

Sent on 09/16/2018

A Touch Of Class DJ's's reply:

Thank you for the kind words. We just love being responsive to our clients' needs, and teaching is part of the process. I am thrilled that you and your guests had a blast. Congratulations again!
  • O

Oscar · Married on 08/17/2018

A Touch of Class is worth every penny! Ken was absolutely AMAZING!! To start off with, Ken had every moment planned to a T and helped everything to go smoothly. The uplighting looked great and really added the finishing touches to it all. The music for the ceremony was perfect as well. The wireless microphone option is most definitely a must!! They made it so everyone could hear our beautiful ceremony and couldn’t be seen in any of our pictures. The music at our reception was Amazing!! The dance floor was packed all night long!! My guests haven’t stopped raving about the great song selections and how engaged Ken was through out the entire event! I more than highly recommend A Touch of Class! Thank you Ken for making our day so amazing and a day we will remember for the rest of our lives!

A Touch Of Class DJ's's reply:

I am thrilled that you had such a great time. We really try to make the best day possible for all of our clients. I wish you and Josh all the happiness in the world. Congrats again!

Lisa · Married on 08/11/2018

When your planning your wedding you want everything to be perfect. It's a good idea to interview DJ's to find just the right one BUT not necessary if you hire A Touch of Class! Ken's sent Chris (MC) and Shane (DJ) for our wedding. When Ken says they will run your day, they truly do! We didn't have to worry about a thing!. They were nothing short of amazing! I highly recommend using trivia to give your centerpieces away. So fun & everyone participates! Should I ever need a MC/DJ again I will be calling Ken!!! Thank you so much!!!

A Touch Of Class DJ's's reply:

I am just so thrilled the Chris and Shayne were great for you. Our clients' experience means so much to us. Thank you for the kind words, and if you ever need anything, please let me know. Thanks again and Congratulations!
  • Ed and Lauren

Ed and Lauren · Married on 08/11/2018

We loved working with A Touch of Class DJs! Ken made the entire process so smooth and so easy for us from start to finish. He responded so quickly and answered any and all questions we had. His staff is also top notch. Our DJ’s for our wedding were PERFECT! We had everyone on the dance floor the entire night and it was all thanks to them.

A Touch Of Class DJ's's reply:

Jim & Ani had a great time working with you and your guests, too! They told me that your crowd was one of the best they have entertained for. Thank you for the kind words. If you ever need anything, please let me know. Thanks again!

Amelia · Married on 08/11/2018

Ken did an excellent job at our wedding the music and lighting was amazing. Also was very helpful through out the night with any problems we encountered. Ken was very detailed in the preparation for our wedding, and was able to find some uncommon Polish wedding songs we had requested. We would highly recommend Touch of Class DJ's to anyone getting married or having a large event.

Sent on 08/25/2018

A Touch Of Class DJ's's reply:

Thank you, Amelia, for the kind words. Your Polish group were fantastic partiers. I am glad to help find songs that they liked. I hope to see you at another event soon. Congrats again!

Tiffany · Married on 08/10/2018

Ken went above and beyond for us. He made sure any possible problem wa solved before it became a problem! I was super stressed out about our beach ceremony and Ken made it go smoothly! He is a rockstar and I highly recommend him!

Sent on 08/13/2018

A Touch Of Class DJ's's reply:

Thank you, Tiffany! It was nice to accommodate your beach needs without the use of power. I am thrilled you had a great time at the reception as well. I hope to see you at one of your upcoming friends' weddings.