A Touch Of Class DJ's Reviews

A Touch Of Class DJ's 1
A Touch Of Class DJ's 2

Grfc · Getting married on 06/05/2020

Fantastic Bar Mitzvah DJ

We didn't have much time to devote to planning due to family issues. Ken and his team were extremely flexible and easy to work with. The event went flawlessly and all of the little pieces went into place without a problem. Kids had a blast.

Sent on 05/23/2019

A Touch Of Class DJ's's reply:

Thank you for the kind words, Glen. Jim and the entertainment team came back with the same report. I am glad that you saw the party the same way. I am thrilled that your son had a blast. If you ever need anything, please let us know!

Tessa Papastathopoulos · Getting married on 01/04/2020

A Wonderful Time!

Ken and his team were terrific to work with! They were detailed, friendly and professional and helped us host a great event. The social media photo station was so much fun, and guests enjoyed a lot of dancing!

Sent on 04/18/2019

A Touch Of Class DJ's's reply:

Thank you for the great review. I am glad that your guests loved the dancing and Social Media Photo Booth. We loved working with you amazing group. I can't wait for next year.
  • Samantha

Samantha Powell · Married on 08/10/2019

Amazing!

Hiring Ken and Brad was one of the best decisions we could have made. Ken and Brad kept the party going all night long with music that was perfect for the variety of ages. Ken made recommendations prior to the wedding to help make the day smoother. He then made sure that everything was going well throughout the night and checked in with us on several occasions to see if we needed anything. When things were going wrong with our venue or timing, he found the solution. Ken even helped to bustle my dress! If you are looking for a DJ/MC who will make and keep the party going, Ken and Brad should be your number one choices! They were flexible and very attentive to make sure that we were enjoying ourselves.

Sent on 08/22/2019

A Touch Of Class DJ's's reply:

I am thrilled that you had a great time, Sam! It was our pleasure to make your day super special. Going the extra mile is very important to us. If you ever need anything, please let me know. Thank you again!

Samantha · Married on 08/10/2019

Best dj/mc

Everyone has been telling us what an amazing wedding we had and how much fun it was and it’s all thanks to them!

Sent on 08/26/2019

A Touch Of Class DJ's's reply:

Thank you for the kind words, Sam. It was our pleasure to do everything in our power to make your day special. Thank you for noticing that. If you need anything in the future, please let me know. Thanks again!

Megan Murphy · Married on 08/08/2019

Highly Recommend!

I highly recommend A Touch Of Class DJ's! Working with them was so easy, I never had to worry! Ken was fantastic to work with and is a true partner in the planning process, offering different activities and ideas to help make your event perfect!

Sent on 08/12/2019

A Touch Of Class DJ's's reply:

Partners in success is a great way to put our style. We just want to make the event perfect for you and your guests. I am thrilled that you got to experience that for yourself. I am looking forward to the next party! Thank you for the nice review.

Tim Balconi · Married on 08/03/2019

Great dj/mc!

Ken and his group were amazing! He really puts you at ease which allows you to enjoy the day. He was very accommodating as we had a cross-cultural wedding. He did a great job blending the two cultures and making sure everyone had fun. He gave us several key suggestions about the order of events for our wedding reception which worked out great. He sustained the energy and made sure our guests had fun! We are really glad that we had him for our wedding day.

Sent on 08/06/2019

A Touch Of Class DJ's's reply:

Thank you for the nice review, Tim. Is is always my pleasure to assist you in creating a perfect day. Execution is the most important part. I am glad you got to see that first hand. Thank you again and congratulations! If you ever need anything, please let me know.

Laura Brainard · Married on 06/29/2019

Best dj service, ever!

Ken Costa and his Team at Touch of Class did the up Lighting, Photo booth, Dancing under the Stars special effects, DJ and Photography by Michael Heath Photos for our Daughter's Wedding. They took care of every detail so I did not have too. Our daughter lives in Pittsburgh and came back to Sudbury, MA the same week as the Wedding and Ken's Team was great communicating with email and phone calls to get an idea of what her vision was.
    They set up the background and props for the photo booth, matched the lighting colors, acted as MC and made sure that every photograph that was on my request list was taken. A good DJ and photographer know how to read a room, get your guests out on the dance floor, get that perfect picture. They can be places you can't- balconies or running behind a horse drawn carriage just to get the perfect shot. Plus- they will bundle services and that will SAVE you a TON of money. So many compliments on the high energy of Ken's team and how they made sure that everyone's picture was taken....EVERYONE. You will not have to worry about people not dancing, or leaving early. The last guest out said it all, BEST PARTY, EVER!

Sent on 08/19/2019

A Touch Of Class DJ's's reply:

Thank you for the kind words. Jim, Ani, and Michael had a great time making your daughter's day so special. We always strive to show value, but quality of service is the most important to us. I am glad that you saw that first hand. If you, your friends, or your family need anything, please let me know. Thanks again.
  • Alex

Alex Ortiz · Married on 06/15/2019

Bees knees

Ever since the first phone call with Ken Cosco touch of class has went above and beyond my expectations DMC and the DJ more professional courteous and Kept the people on the dance floor like Ken said they would The lighting and the photo booth Were amazing all in all touch of class it’s definitely worth every penny

Sent on 06/24/2019

A Touch Of Class DJ's's reply:

I am overjoyed that everything went as perfect as you would have wanted. Thank you for letting ATOC create your special day. If you ever need anything, please let me know.

Kiki · Married on 06/08/2019

Easy to work with! Quick response! Staff interacted great with my guests.

DJ played great music had the guests dancing all night! Social media booth was so much fun ! So happy I chose Ken Cosco for my daughters sweet 16 party made it a fun and memorable evening !

Sent on 06/10/2019

A Touch Of Class DJ's's reply:

I am thrilled that you had such a great time. All the credit goes to Jim and Molly though. They were the ones at the party. I can only do so much from the office. I am thrilled your daughter had the night of her life.
  • Michele

Michele W · Married on 06/02/2019

Highly Recommend Touch of Class DJ’s

Our High School has used Touch of Class for the past few years for our seniors all night graduation party! Ken has the best customer service and is very accommodating in any situation! His staff is professional and ensures that the guests have a fabulous time!

Sent on 06/21/2019

A Touch Of Class DJ's's reply:

Thank you for the kind words, Michele. It was a total blast for us too. We love it when we can bring in fun items for post grad parties and post proms. I look forward to next year's event!

Emily · Married on 05/11/2019

Book this DJ!

Ken and Jim were very accommodating and quickly answered all our questions! Would highly recommend!

Sent on 05/20/2019

A Touch Of Class DJ's's reply:

Some clients don't put as much stock in client services. I appreciate the fact that it meant something to you. Thank you for the nice review, Emily.

Alyssa W · Married on 05/02/2019

Class Advisor, HS

Brad was an excellent choice for our HS semi formal. He kept the kids dancing and was too notch professional about everything! Would highly recommend!

Sent on 05/09/2019

A Touch Of Class DJ's's reply:

I am thrilled that you had such a great time with Brad. We pride ourselves in professionalism and keeping kids dancing. We look forward to having him back for the next dance or Prom. Thanks again!

Diana O’Hara · Married on 04/28/2019

Baptism party

Great playing games with the kids.

Sent on 04/28/2019

A Touch Of Class DJ's's reply:

I am thrilled that the kids had a great time! That was the objective. Thanks again for including us in your special celebration!
  • Samantha

Samantha · Married on 04/20/2019

Wedding 5/18/19

We could not have picked a better DJ and MC for our wedding! Ken was absolutely incredible! He was always very quick to respond whenever we had a question. Less than a week before our wedding, he went over everything in detail including our timeline, any reception games or extras he had, and played every song we needed to make sure they were the right ones. The day of he made sure we had everything he needed. He even helped my maid of honor bustle my dress. He made sure we ate and helped keep us as close to our timeline as we planned. Even while keeping us on track, he gave me the time to find someone I wanted to talk to before moving on to whatever I was supposed to be doing then. We have had loads of compliments on our DJ. Everyone had a great time and is still talking about the kissing couples game! Everything Ken did was above and beyond! He was by far the best choice we could have made for our wedding!

Sent on 06/05/2019

A Touch Of Class DJ's's reply:

Thank you for the awesome review. It was my pleasure. I am thrilled that you and your husband had a blast. If you, your family, or your friends ever need anything, just let me know. Thank you again!

Julie Comenzo · Married on 03/09/2019

They think of everything in advance of the event yet still manage to think on their feet when something comes up during the event!!

I was amazed at how organized Ken was. He poses all the right questions leading up to the event so that all I had to do was sit back and enjoy the party!!

Sent on 03/11/2019

A Touch Of Class DJ's's reply:

Thank you for the kind words, Julie. It is my goal to make sure that my clients never have to worry during the party. I am glad you got to see that first hand. Thanks again, and I can't wait for your daughters' Bat Mitzvahs. (Note to reader: This was a Bar Mitzvah, not a wedding)

Tanya Angeloni · Married on 02/09/2019

Touch Of Class DJs made our special day, SPECIAL 😀

Touch of Class DJ made our special occasion SPECIAL. Brad Schwartz’s professionalism, atttentiveness and keen sense of anticipating our guests mood kept the party going and smiles on everyone’s faces. T.J kept things going on the dance floor with her contagious smile and ease of leading everyone to a relaxed, involved atmosphere. I highly recommend Brad, TJ and everyone at Touch of Class DJs. 😀

Sent on 02/10/2019

A Touch Of Class DJ's's reply:

Thank you, Tanya, for the nice review. I am thrilled everyone had a great time with Brad and TJ. The girls were fantastic at this daddy/daughter dance, and we look forward to your next event. Thank you again.

Amanda Heald · Married on 11/15/2018

Amazing Experience!

Ken was amazing! Super fun, entertaining and great with the kids. Anyone looking for a dj to help run a family fun event, this is your guy!

Sent on 11/06/2018

A Touch Of Class DJ's's reply:

It was a great event for us, too! I am glad the kids had a fantastic time with the DJ, Bungee Run, and Double Shot Basketball. Making the planning easier for the volunteers is especially important with these fundraisers. Thanks again!
  • Misty

Misty Williams · Married on 11/09/2018

Fabulous Fall Ball

Our MCPHS annual formal, Fall Ball 2018, was an immense success with A Touch of Class providing ALL of the music we requested, including current radio hits. Ken's energy and fun professionalism kept us dancing through the evening, participating in contests, and making our way to the photo booth for quality pics to remember. We will definitely call on A Touch of Class again.

Sent on 03/29/2019

A Touch Of Class DJ's's reply:

Thank you for the nice review, Misty. I am thrilled that you and the other students had a blast with the entertainment and The Magic Mirror Photo Booth Experience. I look forward to the next ball or other event!

David Seifer · Married on 10/20/2018

Excellent value, professional and everyone had a good time!

Ken and his team did a fabulous job keeping everyone engaged and providing exactly what we had agreed upon. The entertainment value was superb (everyone got up to dance and had a great time). I really liked that there were no hidden costs everything was agreed upon up front and Ken was extremely helpful, offering suggestions during the planning process.

Sent on 01/03/2019

A Touch Of Class DJ's's reply:

Thank you for the kind words, David. Your family, friends, and the kids were great with whom to party. I am looking forward to your son's Bar Mitzvah. Thank you again for the kind words.

Braeland · Married on 09/30/2018

I would recommend A Touch Of Class DJ's to any & everyone needing DJ services. They were professional and easy to work with. They also helped coordinated the timeline of events through out the day/night making everything flow smoothly which allowed us to sit back and enjoy our wedding day stress free.

Sent on 10/10/2018

A Touch Of Class DJ's's reply:

If you choose the right entertainment company, your wedding should be stress free. Thank you for kind words, and I am thrilled that you had a great time! Congrats again!

Steve · Married on 09/22/2018

Ken and his team made my wife's surprise birthday a day she will never forget. Ken kept everything on time without making me worry at all. I'll be doing more business with a touch of class in the future.

Sent on 10/04/2018

A Touch Of Class DJ's's reply:

It was our pleasure to make your wife's day so special. We love to alleviate any worry! Thank you again for the nice review!

Micaela · Married on 09/22/2018

A Touch of Class DJ's exceeded our expectations for our wedding! Ken was amazing from the beginning of the process with quick responses and great customer service. He was so accommodating when we needed to postpone our wedding, and immediately helped us with transferring our date. Our day of DJ, Jim, was exactly what we wanted for our DJ and MC. He was able to read our crowd and keep everyone dancing all night long. He was the perfect combination of interactive and reserved, which suited our style. We received all raving reviews from our guests about Jim, saying that he was one of the best DJs they had seen at a wedding and loved how everyone was on the dance floor any chance they had!
    We recommend Touch of Class DJs for any wedding or event and are already recommending them to our friends!

Sent on 10/08/2018

A Touch Of Class DJ's's reply:

It was our pleasure to make your day special. We try to be accomodating when it comes to changing dates, locations, and packages. I am thrilled that Jim was exceptional for you. Thank you for the nice review.

Melissa · Married on 09/21/2018

Ken and his team went above and beyond for our wedding last weekend. Ken was absolutely amazing. He was there to help us make sure our day went smoothly. From making sure we ate dinner, to helping bustle my dress, and making sure everyone had fun. The one thing people can not stop talking about is A Touch of Class. Every one enjoyed the environment Ken created. They also loved the Magic Mirror Photobooth. It was great for my guests to bring home a keepsake from the night. The best part of the Magic Mirror Photobooth was getting the flash drive at the end of the night with all of the amazing pictures that were taken throughout the night!

Thank you to Ken and his team for making our night so wonderful, stress-free and FUN!!!

Sent on 10/01/2018

A Touch Of Class DJ's's reply:

We simply love making weddings come to life. If that means the environment with music and lighting or the awesome photo booths, we aim to please. Thank you for letting us be part of your special day. Thanks again for the kind words!

Elena Fechner · Married on 09/21/2018

Amazing experience!

We used Touch of Class for a milestone birthday and they were extremely easy and pleasant to work with. Ken did a great job helping me to plan my event and capture the essence of what we were looking for. We had lots of bells and whistles along with our DJ and music videos to create an incredible effect. The photo booth with the icing on the cake. Everyone had a great time. Thank you, Ken and staff!

Sent on 10/16/2018

A Touch Of Class DJ's's reply:

Thank you, Elena, for the nice review. Jim & Brad had a great time entertaining for you and your guests! I am glad you enjoyed the music videos and Social Media Photo Booth, too! We were thrilled to make your birthday a special occasion. Thanks again!