305 Reviews for A Touch Of Class DJ's

Flat Screen (2)
Photobooth (1)
Projector (1)
164 A Touch Of Class DJ's Reviews

Ken went above and beyond for us. He made sure any possible problem wa solved before it became a problem! I was super stressed out about our beach ceremony and Ken made it go smoothly! He is a rockstar and I highly recommend him!

Profile Picture Tiffany, 8/10/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Ken and his company were the most professional, kind, helpful, and most importantly: entertaining DJ and MCs that we ever could have wished for! Our guests had an absolute blast! From the first song to the last the dance floor was packed! When our first dance was lingering and we were ready to move on, he read us perfectly and faded the song out as of it were meant to end there! When we had a problem with the shuttle service we hired to take people to and from the hotel he was on the phone right away to ensure that we wouldn’t have to worry, now that is some serious CLASS! If I did it all over again I would hire A Touch of Class a million times over! They made our night so special and we can’t thank them enough!

Profile Picture Amanda, 7/21/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ

I had so many people tell me after me reception that it was the most fun wedding they had ever been to, and I know it was because of the amazing music and entertainment from ATOC Djs!

Profile Picture Mary, 7/14/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Can’t say enough good things about a Touch of Class DJ’s ... They were absolutely AMAZING!!! Truly a class act! I have received so many calls since my daughters wedding from guests telling me how awesome they were! From the emcee, to the DJ, to the videographer - they were fun, courteous, professional, attentive, engaging - everything you’d want when hiring someone to be a part of your most precious event. I would hire them again in a heartbeat!!! - and you should, too ... you won’t be disappointed!!!!! They are the absolute BEST!

Profile Picture Karen, 7/13/18, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music, DJ, Entertainer, Videography

Ken was an absolutely wonderful DJ! He found a way to incorporate everything we wanted and had lots of great ideas that added a little something extra to our wedding. He took the time to make sure we were eating and checked on us often to make sure everything was going as planned. My husband and I believe that having a good DJ really makes the wedding and "A Touch of Class DJ's" was spot on. We highly recommend them to anyone looking for a DJ.

Profile Picture Brittany, 7/12/18, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

There is no way you can do better than Ken Cosco and a Touch of Class for your event. The level of attention he pays to your event is beyond compare. We have hired him for two bar mitzvahs now both could not have gone better. Both times our family and friends commented about the high quality of the experience. We had fun and it was Ken and his team are very savvy with reading the crowd and what would be fun for them to do. The magic mirror was a lot of fun for all the guests. Plus the kids loved the basketball feature and all of the games we played.

Profile Picture Lisa, 6/16/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Ken was absolutely amazing as the DJ for our wedding on 6/9/18! He was so interactive with our guests and really made the night memorable with all of the fun things he incorporated into our reception such as “name that tune” to give away the centerpieces and an anniversary dance for married guests. He was professional from start to finish, and we couldn’t be happier with our experience. I would both use him again and also recommend him to anyone else looking for a fantastic DJ.

Profile Picture Andrea, 6/9/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Our weddding was nothing but a wonderful experience! We had Chris as our MC for the evening and he did a phenomenal job keeping our guests engaged, playing appropriate music, and keeping the overall flow seamless throughout the night! I highly recommend ATOC for any event as they are professional and strive to create a night you will never forget!

Profile Picture Jenna, 6/9/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ

I’m so glad we chose A Touch of Class for our daughter’s bat mitzvah! From the music and games to the magic mirror everything was great and wonderful memories were made. Ken was very professional and easy to work with. Thank you!

Profile Picture Sue, 6/2/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Couldn’t have had a better MC/DJ. Ken kept my daughters wedding hopping and everyone raved about him. Thank you Ken. I will recommend you to everyone.

Profile Picture Victoria, 5/26/18, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music, DJ

Awesome service and great DJ's. They had the group rocking!

Profile Picture Max, 5/25/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ

We used the Magic Mirror Photobooth for our wedding and it was a great experience! We got to choose the style for the mirror as well as customize the color, font, and text on the photo strips. Our guests absolutely loved it, especially the kids! At the end of the evening we were presented with a book of the photo strips with notes from the guests in the photos, as well as a jump drive with all the photos saved for us to keep. Everyone had so much fun with it and we really appreciated how well Chris managed the chaos and excitement in the room. Thank you Chris and Ken!

Profile Picture Meg, 5/6/18, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Amazing with a capital "A"! Ken had kids and adults alike dancing and having a blast! His DJ was great, his dancers were great, and the Magic Mirror experience was wonderful! Highly recommend!

Profile Picture Jamie, 3/24/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Ken was not only responsive and easy the communicate with but also just a blast to be around. There is no doubt the Ken and Chris rocked our wedding. Having Ken as the MC allowed for a worry free night knowing that everything was running on schedule and that our guests were entertained and involved. I highly recommend A touch of class DJs.

Profile Picture Tiffany, 3/17/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ

We couldn’t of asked for a better dj. Everything ken did for us was perfect. Very professionaland thorough in meeting all our needs to make our wedding perfect.

Profile Picture Josh , 2/24/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ

We hired Ken for my father in law’s 70th and he did a great job of granting requests (even if some were from dance-crazed 6 year olds) and worked those songs seamlessly into the evening. Per or request he had some games prepared that the adults and children really enjoyed. I wouldn’t hesitate to hire again or recommend to a friend.

Profile Picture Kristin, 2/17/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Awesome DJ for our wedding!! Ken helped us all the way up until days before our wedding. Chris was awesome as a DJ even with our last minute changes. He got the crowd on the dance floor right away and kept them there until the end. We couldn't have asked for a better DJ.

Profile Picture Stephanie, 1/27/18, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

Hiring a DJ for our son's Bar Mitzvah was a smart idea. Ken and his crew know how to create a party and offer all types of solutions for different types of events. We wanted games and fun stations and the photo booth and airbrush tattoos were huge hits. My son got the music he asked for and the DJ was friendly and very good at engaging the kids in fun and interactive games. Worth the investment!

Profile Picture Barbara, 11/18/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

A Touch of Class just hosted my Halloween party and they were AMAZING!!! I would highly recommend them to anyone for any event!!! Ken is the BEST MC, he will have everyone up and off their feet! Five stars!!

Profile Picture Julie, 10/29/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

one of the most professional DJ's we ever had ... Jim knew his audience .. great time .. great music will do it again ... thank you

Profile Picture John J, 10/15/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Ruth was awesome and very involved with the crowd. Great day!!

Profile Picture Barbara, 10/14/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

My guests enjoyed Ken's energy and the staff was friendly.

All the children enjoyed the games. Participants were laughing and smiling throughout the activities.

The magic mirror photo booth was lots of fun. Props made it customized. Assure there is no one behind if you don't want them in the photo.

Ken was flexible with the arrangements up to the last minute. He took care of things and checked in frequently to assure the day was going as planned.

Enjoyable time!!

Highly recommend Ken and his team!

Profile Picture Michel, 9/2/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Entertainer, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Lighting & Decor, Party Supplies, Videography

This was my first year using A Touch of Class, and I was very pleased! My residents had a wonderful time, and love the photo remix! I will definitely be booking you again next year!

Profile Picture Jamillah , 8/24/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Beyond happy with everything! Our wedding was perfect thanks to A Touch of Class. They exceeded all of our expectations! Kept the partying going all night :)

Profile Picture Chelsey , 7/29/17, 1 Review