A Touch Of Class DJ's Reviews

316 | Marlborough, MA

316 Reviews for A Touch Of Class DJ's

316 A Touch Of Class DJ's Reviews

Braeland · Married on 09/30/2018

I would recommend A Touch Of Class DJ's to any & everyone needing DJ services. They were professional and easy to work with. They also helped coordinated the timeline of events through out the day/night making everything flow smoothly which allowed us to sit back and enjoy our wedding day stress free.

Sent on 10/10/2018

A Touch Of Class DJ's's reply:

If you choose the right entertainment company, your wedding should be stress free. Thank you for kind words, and I am thrilled that you had a great time! Congrats again!

Steve · Married on 09/22/2018

Ken and his team made my wife's surprise birthday a day she will never forget. Ken kept everything on time without making me worry at all. I'll be doing more business with a touch of class in the future.

Sent on 10/04/2018

A Touch Of Class DJ's's reply:

It was our pleasure to make your wife's day so special. We love to alleviate any worry! Thank you again for the nice review!

Micaela · Married on 09/22/2018

A Touch of Class DJ's exceeded our expectations for our wedding! Ken was amazing from the beginning of the process with quick responses and great customer service. He was so accommodating when we needed to postpone our wedding, and immediately helped us with transferring our date. Our day of DJ, Jim, was exactly what we wanted for our DJ and MC. He was able to read our crowd and keep everyone dancing all night long. He was the perfect combination of interactive and reserved, which suited our style. We received all raving reviews from our guests about Jim, saying that he was one of the best DJs they had seen at a wedding and loved how everyone was on the dance floor any chance they had!
    We recommend Touch of Class DJs for any wedding or event and are already recommending them to our friends!

Sent on 10/08/2018

A Touch Of Class DJ's's reply:

It was our pleasure to make your day special. We try to be accomodating when it comes to changing dates, locations, and packages. I am thrilled that Jim was exceptional for you. Thank you for the nice review.

Melissa · Married on 09/21/2018

Ken and his team went above and beyond for our wedding last weekend. Ken was absolutely amazing. He was there to help us make sure our day went smoothly. From making sure we ate dinner, to helping bustle my dress, and making sure everyone had fun. The one thing people can not stop talking about is A Touch of Class. Every one enjoyed the environment Ken created. They also loved the Magic Mirror Photobooth. It was great for my guests to bring home a keepsake from the night. The best part of the Magic Mirror Photobooth was getting the flash drive at the end of the night with all of the amazing pictures that were taken throughout the night!

Thank you to Ken and his team for making our night so wonderful, stress-free and FUN!!!

Sent on 10/01/2018

A Touch Of Class DJ's's reply:

We simply love making weddings come to life. If that means the environment with music and lighting or the awesome photo booths, we aim to please. Thank you for letting us be part of your special day. Thanks again for the kind words!

Elena Fechner · Married on 09/21/2018

Amazing experience!

We used Touch of Class for a milestone birthday and they were extremely easy and pleasant to work with. Ken did a great job helping me to plan my event and capture the essence of what we were looking for. We had lots of bells and whistles along with our DJ and music videos to create an incredible effect. The photo booth with the icing on the cake. Everyone had a great time. Thank you, Ken and staff!

Sent on 10/18/2018

A Touch Of Class DJ's's reply:

Thank you, Elena, for the nice review. Jim & Brad had a great time entertaining for you and your guests! I am glad you enjoyed the music videos and Social Media Photo Booth, too! We were thrilled to make your birthday a special occasion. Thanks again!

Matt · Married on 09/08/2018

We are extremely happy to have selected Ken/A Touch of Class to DJ our wedding.

From the start Ken was very attentive to our needs. He also made sure to provide us with a number of teaching moments to ensure we had thought out our decisions carefully. On a number of occasions, he provided suggestions that we had not considered before, which really made an impact during the wedding.

Leading up to the wedding, Ken was flexible and responsive, often holding calls with us after hours (per our request) and handling a number of last-minute requests. Our reception was shorter than most weddings and just days before the wedding he provided us with great guidance on the agenda we had set to make sure we maximized DJ/dance time for our guests (which he did!).

Ken executed the event flawlessly. He read the crowd very well and was extremely respectful of and responsive to the guidelines we gave him on the types of songs we wanted to hear and the style of emceeing we wanted him to display, etc. Ken got our guests out dancing faster than we even thought possible and there wasn’t a single minute that the dance floor was empty. Many guests commented how much they liked the songs and how impressed they were by his skills. Ken was great at checking in with us during the wedding, both in terms of frequency and timing. We never felt he was “interrupting” when he came to ask for quick feedback or any adjustments.

We highly recommend Ken/A Touch of Class and will be looking for him again!

Sent on 09/16/2018

A Touch Of Class DJ's's reply:

Thank you for the kind words. We just love being responsive to our clients' needs, and teaching is part of the process. I am thrilled that you and your guests had a blast. Congratulations again!
  • O

Oscar · Married on 08/17/2018

A Touch of Class is worth every penny! Ken was absolutely AMAZING!! To start off with, Ken had every moment planned to a T and helped everything to go smoothly. The uplighting looked great and really added the finishing touches to it all. The music for the ceremony was perfect as well. The wireless microphone option is most definitely a must!! They made it so everyone could hear our beautiful ceremony and couldn’t be seen in any of our pictures. The music at our reception was Amazing!! The dance floor was packed all night long!! My guests haven’t stopped raving about the great song selections and how engaged Ken was through out the entire event! I more than highly recommend A Touch of Class! Thank you Ken for making our day so amazing and a day we will remember for the rest of our lives!

A Touch Of Class DJ's's reply:

I am thrilled that you had such a great time. We really try to make the best day possible for all of our clients. I wish you and Josh all the happiness in the world. Congrats again!

Lisa · Married on 08/11/2018

When your planning your wedding you want everything to be perfect. It's a good idea to interview DJ's to find just the right one BUT not necessary if you hire A Touch of Class! Ken's sent Chris (MC) and Shane (DJ) for our wedding. When Ken says they will run your day, they truly do! We didn't have to worry about a thing!. They were nothing short of amazing! I highly recommend using trivia to give your centerpieces away. So fun & everyone participates! Should I ever need a MC/DJ again I will be calling Ken!!! Thank you so much!!!

A Touch Of Class DJ's's reply:

I am just so thrilled the Chris and Shayne were great for you. Our clients' experience means so much to us. Thank you for the kind words, and if you ever need anything, please let me know. Thanks again and Congratulations!

Ed and Lauren · Married on 08/11/2018

We loved working with A Touch of Class DJs! Ken made the entire process so smooth and so easy for us from start to finish. He responded so quickly and answered any and all questions we had. His staff is also top notch. Our DJ’s for our wedding were PERFECT! We had everyone on the dance floor the entire night and it was all thanks to them.

A Touch Of Class DJ's's reply:

Jim & Ani had a great time working with you and your guests, too! They told me that your crowd was one of the best they have entertained for. Thank you for the kind words. If you ever need anything, please let me know. Thanks again!

Amelia · Married on 08/11/2018

Ken did an excellent job at our wedding the music and lighting was amazing. Also was very helpful through out the night with any problems we encountered. Ken was very detailed in the preparation for our wedding, and was able to find some uncommon Polish wedding songs we had requested. We would highly recommend Touch of Class DJ's to anyone getting married or having a large event.

Sent on 08/25/2018

A Touch Of Class DJ's's reply:

Thank you, Amelia, for the kind words. Your Polish group were fantastic partiers. I am glad to help find songs that they liked. I hope to see you at another event soon. Congrats again!

Tiffany · Married on 08/10/2018

Ken went above and beyond for us. He made sure any possible problem wa solved before it became a problem! I was super stressed out about our beach ceremony and Ken made it go smoothly! He is a rockstar and I highly recommend him!

Sent on 08/13/2018

A Touch Of Class DJ's's reply:

Thank you, Tiffany! It was nice to accommodate your beach needs without the use of power. I am thrilled you had a great time at the reception as well. I hope to see you at one of your upcoming friends' weddings.

Amanda · Married on 07/21/2018

Ken and his company were the most professional, kind, helpful, and most importantly: entertaining DJ and MCs that we ever could have wished for! Our guests had an absolute blast! From the first song to the last the dance floor was packed! When our first dance was lingering and we were ready to move on, he read us perfectly and faded the song out as of it were meant to end there! When we had a problem with the shuttle service we hired to take people to and from the hotel he was on the phone right away to ensure that we wouldn’t have to worry, now that is some serious CLASS! If I did it all over again I would hire A Touch of Class a million times over! They made our night so special and we can’t thank them enough!

Sent on 07/22/2018

A Touch Of Class DJ's's reply:

I am so happy that we were able to work out the eye signals during the first dance and the shuttle issue. We always try to help our brides in any way possible. This was just another example of that. I am thrilled you had such a great time. Thanks again.

Mary · Married on 07/14/2018

I had so many people tell me after me reception that it was the most fun wedding they had ever been to, and I know it was because of the amazing music and entertainment from ATOC Djs!

Sent on 07/16/2018

A Touch Of Class DJ's's reply:

Thank you for the nice words, Mary. The fun for us was the 4 hours straight of fast dancing without a break! That's a sign of a great crowd. Thanks again.

Karen · Married on 07/13/2018

Can’t say enough good things about a Touch of Class DJ’s ... They were absolutely AMAZING!!! Truly a class act! I have received so many calls since my daughters wedding from guests telling me how awesome they were! From the emcee, to the DJ, to the videographer - they were fun, courteous, professional, attentive, engaging - everything you’d want when hiring someone to be a part of your most precious event. I would hire them again in a heartbeat!!! - and you should, too ... you won’t be disappointed!!!!! They are the absolute BEST!

Sent on 07/16/2018

A Touch Of Class DJ's's reply:

Thank you for the kind words, Karen. It was fun for us as well. I look forward to entertaining for your family or friends in the future. Thanks again!

Brittany · Married on 07/12/2018

Ken was an absolutely wonderful DJ! He found a way to incorporate everything we wanted and had lots of great ideas that added a little something extra to our wedding. He took the time to make sure we were eating and checked on us often to make sure everything was going as planned. My husband and I believe that having a good DJ really makes the wedding and "A Touch of Class DJ's" was spot on. We highly recommend them to anyone looking for a DJ.

Sent on 07/29/2018

A Touch Of Class DJ's's reply:

It was great getting the chance to work with you on your special day. I want to make sure all my brides eat at their weddings. That's very important. Thank you for the kind review.

Lisa · Married on 06/16/2018

There is no way you can do better than Ken Cosco and a Touch of Class for your event. The level of attention he pays to your event is beyond compare. We have hired him for two bar mitzvahs now both could not have gone better. Both times our family and friends commented about the high quality of the experience. We had fun and it was Ken and his team are very savvy with reading the crowd and what would be fun for them to do. The magic mirror was a lot of fun for all the guests. Plus the kids loved the basketball feature and all of the games we played.

Sent on 06/24/2018

A Touch Of Class DJ's's reply:

Thank you for the kind words. I am only sad that you have no more kids having Bar Mitzvahs. I guess I need to wait until the weddings. If you need us for anything else before then, please let me know. Thanks again!

Andrea · Married on 06/09/2018

Ken was absolutely amazing as the DJ for our wedding on 6/9/18! He was so interactive with our guests and really made the night memorable with all of the fun things he incorporated into our reception such as “name that tune” to give away the centerpieces and an anniversary dance for married guests. He was professional from start to finish, and we couldn’t be happier with our experience. I would both use him again and also recommend him to anyone else looking for a fantastic DJ.

Sent on 06/13/2018

A Touch Of Class DJ's's reply:

It was a fun wedding for us too. Thank you for letting us be a part of it, and if I can assist your friends or family in the future, please let me know. Thank you for the great review.

Jenna · Married on 06/09/2018

Our weddding was nothing but a wonderful experience! We had Chris as our MC for the evening and he did a phenomenal job keeping our guests engaged, playing appropriate music, and keeping the overall flow seamless throughout the night! I highly recommend ATOC for any event as they are professional and strive to create a night you will never forget!

Sent on 06/22/2018

A Touch Of Class DJ's's reply:

Thank you for the nice review, Jenna. Chris, like all of our MC's try hard to please our clients and guests. I am thrilled that you got to experience that first hand. I hope we get to entertain for you, your friends, and family in the future!

Sue · Married on 06/02/2018

I’m so glad we chose A Touch of Class for our daughter’s bat mitzvah! From the music and games to the magic mirror everything was great and wonderful memories were made. Ken was very professional and easy to work with. Thank you!

Sent on 06/15/2018
    A Touch Of Class DJ's 1
    A Touch Of Class DJ's 2

A Touch Of Class DJ's's reply:

Thank you for the kind words and being the first ATOC review with photos. I love the action shots. I hope I get to see you at a future event and party again.

Victoria · Married on 05/26/2018

Couldn’t have had a better MC/DJ. Ken kept my daughters wedding hopping and everyone raved about him. Thank you Ken. I will recommend you to everyone.

Sent on 06/09/2018

A Touch Of Class DJ's's reply:

I am thrilled that your daughter had a great time. That was the objective. Thank you for the nice review.

Max · Married on 05/25/2018

Awesome service and great DJ's. They had the group rocking!

Sent on 06/04/2018

A Touch Of Class DJ's's reply:

I am thrilled your group had a great time. I look forward to the next event!

Meg · Married on 05/06/2018

We used the Magic Mirror Photobooth for our wedding and it was a great experience! We got to choose the style for the mirror as well as customize the color, font, and text on the photo strips. Our guests absolutely loved it, especially the kids! At the end of the evening we were presented with a book of the photo strips with notes from the guests in the photos, as well as a jump drive with all the photos saved for us to keep. Everyone had so much fun with it and we really appreciated how well Chris managed the chaos and excitement in the room. Thank you Chris and Ken!

Sent on 05/21/2018

A Touch Of Class DJ's's reply:

Thank you for the kind words. The Magic Mirror Photo Booth Experience is a true experience, and I am glad that the guests enjoyed it. Thanks again for letting us be part of your special day.

Jamie · Married on 03/24/2018

Amazing with a capital "A"! Ken had kids and adults alike dancing and having a blast! His DJ was great, his dancers were great, and the Magic Mirror experience was wonderful! Highly recommend!

Sent on 03/27/2018

A Touch Of Class DJ's's reply:

Capital A? I like that. I am glad that everyone had a great time! That's what matters to us. Thank you for the nice review.

Tiffany · Married on 03/17/2018

Ken was not only responsive and easy the communicate with but also just a blast to be around. There is no doubt the Ken and Chris rocked our wedding. Having Ken as the MC allowed for a worry free night knowing that everything was running on schedule and that our guests were entertained and involved. I highly recommend A touch of class DJs.

Sent on 03/21/2018

A Touch Of Class DJ's's reply:

Thank you for the nice review. Chris and I were thrilled to bring your dreams to life. I hope I get to party with you again!