A to Zinnias Reviews

269 | Savannah, GA

269 Reviews for A to Zinnias

Meghan · Married on 11/10/2012

Throughout the process my mother and i made many revisions to our original floral order. Heidi was great to work with. She was incredibly accommodating and I don't think i ever heard the words "we can't do that" come out of her mouth. The flowers were unbelievably beautiful (and i am NOT a flower person). They really added character to the venues.

Sent on 11/27/2012

Easiest vendor to work with! Thank you, Heidi and team!,

Sent on 10/15/2012

Torie · Married on 09/29/2012

A to Zinnias provided the most stunning, gorgeous flowers at our wedding on 9.29.12 at Savannah Quarters Country Club. They were perfection and Heidi was delightful to work with from the very beginning! They captured everything I had asked for and were dead on with the colors. They were exceptionally responsive throughout the wedding planning stages and prompt on the wedding day. From the bottom of both of our hearts, you made our day gorgeous and we will be forever grateful!!! Ya'll are ROCKSTARS! You cannot go wrong working with these great ladies, hands down the BEST florist in the Savannah area!

Sent on 10/13/2012

Tisha · Married on 09/29/2012

Natalie with A to Zinnias did a great job with our wedding. She was so easy to talk to and got an idea of our style quickly. She offered suggestions on flowers to keep us within budget but also for substitutes of flowers that we were unable to get in September. Her proposal was very thorough, with pictures of every bouquet, boutonniere, and table arrangement. Being so thorough prior to the wedding made me feel at ease that everything would be perfect for the wedding, and it was! Thank you!

Sent on 01/13/2013

Sheila · Married on 09/01/2012

Heidi was so agreeable as we continued to tweak the final decisions - the flowers for the bride (selected by the groom) were perfect and completed the brides day - so easy to work with!!

Sent on 09/21/2012

Tracy · Married on 07/26/2012

A to Zinnias did a wonderful job on my flowers and the decorations for Whitefield Chapel. I received so many compliments on the flowers used (which were all suggested by Heidi), and the mason jar holders were a hit!
    I never met anyone at A to Zinnias since I was planning a destination wedding, but Heidi was great in communication by email/phone. I need to go back to Savannah and meet everyone there, they made our wedding day unforgettable!

Sent on 10/03/2012

Kristen · Married on 07/21/2012

Heidi and Natalie were great to work with. They created bouquets, boutonnieres and aisle markers that were exactly what I had in mind! Heidi was also prompt to respond to emails and phone calls, and they are familiar with the local vendors. I highly recommend them!

Sent on 10/23/2012

Anna · Married on 06/30/2012

What a wonderful floral experience!! We met one time with Heidi prior to the wedding to discuss what we wanted. They were extremely kind and helpful throughout the entire process. We were able to make a few changes within reason just a few weeks out and I could not have been more thrilled!! The final center pieces and bouquets were above and beyond my expectations. They were absolutely beautiful. I cannot speak more highly of A to Zinnias, great people and great work!

Sent on 07/12/2012

Adam · Married on 05/26/2012

Natalie was very pleasant and professional. Willing to make any changes along the way. It was very evident they had great communication between all of the employees in the shop. We knew what they said they would do would be done exactly as we requested and then some.

Sent on 06/04/2012

Eva · Married on 05/26/2012

A to Zinneas provided the most beautiful flowers I have ever seen at my wedding on May 27th 2012. They were perfect in every way..vibrant, full...beautiful. They captured everything I had asked for and were dead on with the colors. They were extremely responsive throughout the wedding planning stages, and prompt on the wedding day. I cannot thank them enough for making our day so beautiful.- Eva

Sent on 06/04/2012

Madison · Married on 05/13/2012

The quality, service and talent was beyond what I could have ever hoped for. My ideas were brought to life by the ladies at A to Zinnas.

Sent on 07/01/2012

Laura · Married on 05/05/2012

I was very impressed with the flowers for our wedding from A to Zinnias. They provided the bouquets for myself and my three bridesmaids as well as boutonniere and corsages for our groomsmen and parents. We also got floral arrangments to hang from the chairs along our ceremony aisle and flowers to float in the pond at the Davenport Garden. All of these were beautiful, fresh and just as we had designed and imagined.

A to Zinnias was also very flexible as we worked out the details on quantity and narrowed down the original wish list to fit better within our budget.

I was over the moon excited about my bridal bouquet. It was exactly what I had imagined and just absolutely stunning. Magazine quality! You will not be disappointed.

Sent on 05/22/2012

Angie · Married on 04/29/2012

The flowers were amazing!!!! Heidi was great to work with and is so talented.

Sent on 05/16/2012

Allison · Married on 04/28/2012

All of the flowers were exactly what we wanted, and were absolutely gorgeous. They even helped when the original set up we were going to use for our outside ceremony wouldn't work due to wind issues, and came up with a solution instantly!

Sent on 05/20/2012

Erin · Married on 04/27/2012

They were GREAT to work with - we had a destination wedding and didn't really get to meet with them that much - however they were able to capture EVERYTHING I was wanting in our flowers for the ceremony! They were so nice, very prompt to respond to questions - and the flowers were BEAUTIFUL!

Sent on 05/31/2012

Erica · Married on 04/14/2012

Wow...what can I say, our flowers turned out perfectly!!!!

Natalie was wonderful to work with and very patient with all of my questions. I planned our wedding from out of town and only met with Natalie once, yet everything worked out perfectly!!!!!

I would HIGHLY recommend A to Zinnias for all of your wedding flower needs!

Sent on 04/25/2012

Amber · Married on 03/31/2012

We worked with Heidi Shammas for our March wedding and she was absolutely amazing! Heidi was very responsive and took the time to meet with us in person prior to the wedding to discuss what we wanted and hash out a plan. On the day of the wedding the flowers were delivered perfectly on time and they were absolutely beautiful! We highly recommend A to Zinnias for anyone having a wedding in Savannah, GA.

Sent on 04/22/2012
  • "

Ashley · Married on 03/31/2012

Heidi was amazing to work with, very professional and quick to respond to all emails! My flowers were gorgeous! When I told her what I was looking for she knew exactly what to do. Any suggestions or changes I had she made sure they were taken care of immediately! HIGHLY RECOMMENDED!!!!

Sent on 07/01/2012

Kelly · Married on 03/03/2012

Heidi Shammas was wonderful! She worked with me right up until the last minute to get all of the flowers exactly the way I wanted them to be. At my initial consultation, she told me that if we had an early spring, she might be able to get flowering cherry blossom branches for my centerpieces. Cherry blossoms are emotionally significant to me, so after she mentioned this, I bugged her, literally, once a week up until the wedding. We ended up with unseasonably warm weather, so she was able to get blossoming branches on order, but when they arrived she didn't think they were exactly what I would want, so she went to other resources to get JUST the right amount of blooms on each branch. Thank you, Heidi! Our reception looked like a springtime wonderland!

Sent on 03/11/2012

Molly · Married on 10/22/2011

Aside from my photographer, I was in contact with Heidi at A to Zinnias most often. She always made sure we were on the same page about my vision for my wedding. We had a chance to visit her new shop location, and we discussed every little detail. On my wedding day, I was blown away by how beautiful my flowers were! I wish I had thought to look into preserving them. I even added a pretty huge last minute detail before the wedding and Heidi was very accomodating. I would recommend A to Zinnias to every engaged couple!

Sent on 11/27/2011

Amy · Married on 10/15/2011

I cannot say enough great things about Heidi and A To Zinnias. I live in Colorado and did all my planning over the phone and through email. Sometimes it can be hard to convey your "vision" this way but Heidi nailed it. The flowers were EXACTLY what I was hoping for and she was so organized, super friendly and extremely professional throughout the entire process.

Sent on 10/29/2011

Megean · Married on 10/01/2011

A to Zinnias provided all the flowers for our wedding ceremony and reception, including bouquets, boutonnieres, chair hangs, centerpieces and flowers for the cake. For me, flowers were one of the most important aspects of our big day. I envisioned a simple, classic and elegant wedding, and A to Zinnias helped to capture that vision perfectly. The flowers were absolutely beautiful!! I loved every single bloom! Everything was delivered on time and set up beautifully. They knew exactly what to do. The girls at A to Zinnias were very friendly and easy to work with. I would not hesitate to recommend A to Zinnias to anyone who is planning a wedding! In fact, if another occasion ever arises, I hope to work with them again.

Thank you, A to Zinnias!
    Megean Harden (Miller)

Sent on 10/03/2011

Kim · Married on 09/23/2011

I was married in September 2011 in Whitefield square. A to Zinnias provided my bouquet, bridesmaid's bouquets, boutonnieres, pomanders and aisle flowers. All of my flowers were beautiful. I sent Heidi/Natalie several pictures and they definitely captured my vision and created exactly what I was expecting. My bouquet was absolutely beautiful. My MIL also ordered floral arrangements and candles for the rehearsal dinner. Heidi was very aware of my taste and the look I like and made sure everything was consistent, which I really appreciated.

Sent on 09/29/2011

Ashley · Married on 06/11/2011

I loved working with A to Zinnias. They were able to accommodate all of the things I wanted and suggest additional things to make it all work. I was so happy when the flowers were brought into our room, they were even better than I had pictured. Everyone was super friendly with scheduling meeting times and e-mailed me back in a timely manner.

Sent on 06/28/2011

Brandi · Married on 05/28/2011

AMAZING! Natalie and team were not only friendly and easy to work with, but I met with them once, gave them some general ideas of what I wanted and told them to run with it. When the flowers were delivered, they brought tears of joy to my eyes....they were so beautiful! I still have my bouquet hanging upside down in my closet because I just don't have the heart to throw it away. I highly recommend A to Zinnias, the flowers were just perfect!

Sent on 06/14/2011