A to Zinnias Reviews

A to Zinnias 4
A to Zinnias 5
A to Zinnias 6
A to Zinnias 7

A to Zinnias only did bouquets, boutonnieres, and corsages for my wedding, since I was lucky enough to have a beautiful courtyard wedding surrounded my flowers and plants, as well as table arrangements included in my reception venue. But the flowers they did do were perfect. My mom and I met with Heidi several months prior to the wedding and I explained what I had in mind. Unfortunately, the main flower I wanted for my bouquet was not in season, but Heidi suggested an alternative that looked very similar. The final bouquets exactly fit my vision, so I couldn't have been happier with A to Zinnias.

Sent on 04/27/2015

Love Natalie and A to Zinnias! Out of town Bride= So hard to know who are 5 star vendors! My flowers were beautiful. Natalie had her work cut out for her, as I picked a month to wed where my vision flowers were not available, she quickly had ideas that would be great substitute. Not only were my flowers perfect, the tables pieces were so on point! My only sad moment, is I barely got to say hello to her on my day!

Sent on 03/29/2015

Melissa · Married on 02/21/2015

Natalie worked with me and helped me decide on our flowers. She was so patient and helpful with me when I changed my mind and we reworked the whole thing. She was also really great about working with our budget. In the end, the flowers were absolutely beautiful and I couldn't have been happier with them.

Sent on 03/26/2015

Alison · Married on 02/14/2015

This company was amazing, my wedding bouquets turned out exactly like I had dreamed, and the service was excellent. I would definitely recommend them to anyone wanting great service and beautiful , high quality, flower arrangements.

Sent on 03/22/2015

Amanda · Married on 11/14/2014

When we met with Natalie, she instantly saw my vision! I wanted my bridal bout to be entirely of peonies. Since they are not available in November she recommended other flowers that looked very similar, the bridal piano rose. All the flowers turned out beautiful! Natalie was a pleasure to work with. Very accommodating and the flower arrangement were amazing!

Sent on 11/23/2014

Jessica · Married on 11/07/2014

I LOVE LOVE love this florist. They were so professional and their prices were quite affordable. They handled my wedding beautifully and provided gorgeous blooms. Everyone thought my bouquet was the prettiest they'd seen! Fantastic florist. I highly recommend A to Zinnias.

Sent on 11/21/2014

Andy · Married on 10/26/2014

It's been exactly one year since our wedding, and we still look back at photos and are completely amazed by how all of our floral arrangements looked! From the very beginning the staff at A to Zinnias was extremely helpful, professional, and very easy to work with.

My wife and I are both designers by trade, so we were very involved in the "look" of our wedding day, and after sitting down with the experts at A to Zinnias, I felt completely confident that the aesthetics we were wanting to convey through flowers and centerpieces, could be created by the A to Z team. Our expectations were EXCEEDED, because everything looked incredibly beautiful!

We can't express enough, how grateful we are to have had the pleasure of working with A to Zinnias. Our wedding day was pure magic because of their work - much thanks!

- The Webb's

Sent on 10/26/2015

Lori · Married on 10/25/2014

I loved my flowers! I'm not very familiar with flowers, so I came in with a color swatch and a few pictures for ideas. My bouquet was beautiful! It was exactly what I wanted, as was the boutonniere for my husband as well as the wrist corsages and boutonnieres for all of our guests, and the flowers for my cake. The staff at A to Zinnias were very friendly and easy to work with. I recommend them without reservation!

Sent on 11/17/2014

Melissa · Married on 10/18/2014

Cate made shopping for my wedding flowers easy. I had one fun meeting with her to talk about color, types of bouquets, and center pieces and all the details. I came in with a vague idea and a bunch of things I liked on pinterest and she was excellent at turning those vague ideas into something concrete and beautiful. She did not push me to choose more expensive options, in fact she told me many ways to save money on the flowers with simple substitutions that had equally beautiful outcomes. On my wedding day she delivered all the decorative flowers and candles to my venue and then took the extra step of bringing the bridal and bridesmaids bouquet to me at my hotel so that we could have them for early pictures. Most importantly: the flowers were beautiful!

Sent on 11/10/2014

Kathy · Married on 10/18/2014

Natalie and her staff made the most absolutely amazing flower arrangements

Natalie was able to transform a bridal wish into reality

The flowers were stunning !!

Sent on 11/10/2014

Diana · Married on 10/11/2014

I was very happy with the flower decor for the ceremony and reception. Natalie was very conscious of the budget and provided ideas of how we could make things work. I am not too familiar with flowers, so I gave a few specifics but mostly trusted them to match the color scheme, and everything looked beautiful! I am thankful for my wedding coordinator for making this referral as I was having some trouble finding a florist in my price range.

Sent on 10/15/2014

samantha · Married on 10/11/2014

Heidi was very quick to respond any question, worked wonderfully with my budget, and was amazingly patient with my indecisiveness. The flowers arrived on time, were beautiful, and exactly what the proposal detailed. I couldn't have been happier with the work A to Zinnia's provided!! I would highly recommend them!!

Sent on 10/16/2014

Anna Outlaw · Married on 10/11/2014

Flowers were gorgeous!! I was planning the wedding from out of town, so I just sent several pictures of the idea that I wanted and they made the bouquets based off those. They were beautiful!

Sent on 12/18/2014

Rebecca · Married on 10/10/2014

out of all my vendors, my florist was bar-none, one of my favorites. I dealt with Natalie as I was in the planning stages and she was always positive, sweet, creative and responsive.

My flowers turned out stunning. I had a kind of alternative idea, and Natalie and her team made it elegant, unique to me and the logistics flawless.

Thank you A to Zinnias!

Sent on 11/05/2014
  • Y

Yolanda · Married on 08/16/2014

What can I say about Heidi and her team at A to Zinnias but WOW! I was very very very pleased with my wedding day floral arrangements, bouquets and bridal bouquet. I want to thank Heidi and her team for making my wedding day so memorable. The wedding day floral arrangements took my breathe away! They were PERFECT! The centerpieces made me smile from ear to ear when I walked into the Grand Ballroom for the first time. Everything was just liked I envisioned them to be. I was very pleased with all that they accomplished. I would highly recommend this florist to any bride. BUT, I warn you, get ready to be AMAZED! They do great work!

Oh, I loved that I was able to give them a picture of a floral arrangement I saw online and they were about to implement that look for me within my budget. I also liked that they gave me great advice on which flowers to use. Overall, a great florist and a outstanding overall presentation and end result!

Sent on 01/21/2015

Terri · Married on 07/26/2014

Such beautiful flowers!!! Natalie worked closely with us, changes and all, all the way to the end. Highly recommended!

Sent on 07/31/2014

Rachel · Married on 07/05/2014

Natalie was a doll to work with. She was beyond caring, helpful, and professional. I loved my bouquet more than words and everything lasted all night which was great in our humidity. She listened to my requests and added in her thoughts as well and I couldn't have been happier. Thanks so much!!!

Sent on 07/24/2014

Michelle · Married on 06/21/2014

Natalie was easy to work with and extremely flexible while designing my wedding flowers. I sent her a few different photos letting her know what I was looking for. During the process I changed my mind a few times but she remained professional and helpful throughout the entire process. When I saw my flowers on my wedding day, I cried! They were more beautiful than I had imagined!!! I almost forgot to mention that their prices were reasonable which was extremely important to me & my husband.

Sent on 07/18/2014

Keiona · Married on 06/14/2014

Heidi at A to Zinnia has to be the best florist I've ever dealt with. Her Professionalism and willingness to help her Brides set her apart from the rest. I changed my order several time and was a bit undecided on something’s, but with Heidi's help my Bouquets and floral arrangements were spot on!!!!!! She even made referrals for other awesome vendors. Heidi you are the BEST!

Sent on 06/20/2014

Colleen · Married on 06/14/2014

These ladies were absolutely amazing! They were so easy to work with, and very accommodating! They did exactly what we asked for and the flowers were beautiful! I would definitely use them in the future!

Sent on 06/23/2014

Kelly · Married on 06/14/2014

I LOVED working with Heidi and her staff. They were always quick to respond to my emails, and were very easy to work with. I painted the mason jars for the centerpieces and had special wine corks for the boutineers, and she was very accommodating with when I could drop them off or how we could incorporate other DIY designs in the centerpieces. The flowers were perfect for the country bumpkin theme! I wish I could save all of them!

Sent on 06/25/2014

Colleen · Married on 06/14/2014

They were amazing! Everything was perfect, flowers were beautiful! My flowers were perfect for my size and did not overpower me. I loved the simplicity of the flowers, but still gorgeous!! They were so accommodating! And did exactly what I asked for!

Sent on 06/28/2014
  • User4190175 · 2+ years ago

My flowers we gorgeous! After talking with several vendors, I knew right away I would use them for my flowers. I felt like thur understood me and my vision for my wedding right away. They got flowers that other people told me were unavailable. I highly recommend a to zinnias!!!

Sent on 06/20/2014

Jaqueline · Married on 06/06/2014

I worked with Natalie for my wedding flowers. I didn't know exactly what I wanted but I knew what I didn't want.....after our initial consultation (on the phone because we had a destination wedding) she was able to create a look that was beyond my expectation. With many vendors to choose from in Savannah, I would never hesitate to recommend A to Zinnias!!

Sent on 06/25/2014

A to Zinnia's worked well within our budget and the flowers were beautiful! They gave me many options of how I wanted our bouquets presented and they turned out lovely. The staff is very responsive and very friendly.

Sent on 06/03/2014