A to Zinnias Reviews

1 User photo

A to Zinnias 1
  • Kelly

Kelly · Married on 11/17/2018

The best Florist around, made our wedding BEAUTIFUL!

The work they do is amazing. They brought our wedding to life and made it absolutely better than our dreams! Heidi is the sweetest and the best to work with. She worked with us and helped bring our dreams to reality with her flowers, arrangements and designs. Reasonably priced and you won’t regret a single penny spent on what they produce for your big day, trust me. Hire them!!

PAMELA · Married on 04/07/2018

My bouquet was BEAUTIFUL!!! I am so happy I chose A to Zinnias. It was worth the money and I loved the outcome. I am forever grateful for them. If I could rate a 10 I would. One of the best decisions I made for my wedding. THANK YOU!

Christina · Married on 03/31/2018

Heidi was a wonderful person to work with! Very organized, friendly and down to earth. Out of all the florists we contacted when we were searching, she was the quickest to respond to our questions and quote adjustments, and also the best value by far. Along with flowers she set up greenery and candles for our wedding decor. Everything looked perfect and exactly how we wanted! It was a pleasure working with A to Zinnias, thank you Heidi!

Tonya · Married on 12/02/2017

I am so happy I chose A to Zinnias as our wedding florist. I had a good idea of what I wanted and when Heidi sent me the quote she nailed it. It was exactly what I had envisioned. When the flowers arrived on my wedding day they exceeded my expectations. My guest all talked about how beautiful the flowers were. I highly recommend them.

• LaurenB

Lauren · Married on 11/11/2017

I worked with Heidi from A to Zinnias for my wedding. I had a very loose idea of what I wanted my flowers to look like - mismatched, English garden-y type of feel. She made dreams come true that I didn't know I had until I saw my flowers! They were gorgeous and full blooms and were absolutely perfect for my big day. Heidi was very responsive, punctual, and efficient.

Katie · Married on 10/14/2017

I LOVED our flowers! We met with two florists, and after meeting with AtoZ, I knew we would go with them.

I know nothing about flowers, and didn't have a clear idea of what I wanted. At our consultation with AtoZ they walked through different options and color palettes. They made me feel at ease and ultimately helped us pick our 'jewel tones' design. My husband even put in a special request for a thistle to be in his boutonniere, and she easily executed that and it looked beautiful!

We fully trusted Heidi to execute our flowers flawlessly, and she delivered! The flowers were beautiful and I would highly recommend them!

Lisa · Married on 05/03/2017

My experience with A to Zinnias was the absolute best! Natalie was ao amazing and helpful! She got my vision and made it even better than I even dreamed it could be. They worked with me on how to get what I wanted and also within my budget. My flowers were SO BEAUTIFUL! A+ Can't reccomend enough!

Chimere · Married on 04/29/2017

Natalie and Cate with A to Zinnias were an absolute joy to work with. Felt immediately comfortable walking into their studio, wasn’t overwhelming like some shops can be. Natalie listened to my, probably all over the place, vision and immediately put pen to paper executing my dream. More importantly, she listened to my budget and was able to balance my dreams with my budget without making me feel like I couldn’t get what I wanted. When I walked into my wedding ceremony and reception, I was amazed, because it was exactly as I had imagined it in my head. If you want your dreams to come true, seriously, then go with A to Zinnias. Worth every penny!

• Y

Yolanda · Married on 01/14/2017

The uniqueness of this florist was perfect. They were willing to meet all of our needs some, provide quality service and we're affordable. Heidi's personality matched ours and they offered a variety of choices for our special day. I'd recommend and use them again if in the area. Thank you so much for everything.

Shelly · Married on 11/05/2016

Heidi and her team were great! My flowers were absolutely beautiful and were delivered everywhere they needed to be on time and in perfect condition. I felt like I was in great hands!

Kelsey · Married on 10/15/2016

Natalie was so helpful throughout the entire process. She totally got my vision and helped it come to life! Cate was so professional and kept in contact with my planner and I. The floral arrangements were AMAZING!!! I would deff. recommend A to Zinnia's to any bride in SAV!

Susan · Married on 10/09/2016

Literally the best florist EVER! The flowers are amazing and the price is unbeatable. I had previously got an estimate from another florist that was wayyyyy out of my budget. When I met with Natalie, she was able to cut that in half and not compromise the quality or what I wanted. However even better than the quality of the flowers is how much this staff cares about their brides. My wedding was planned for 10/8 which is when Savannah was impacted by Hurricane Matthew. Natalie was in constant contact with me and ready to be wherever I needed to still have my wedding. She was supportive and encouraging. We ended up having the wedding a day late on Sunday, Natalie showed up with GORGEOUS flowers and was able to make the venue look amazing! The flowers are gorgeous and affordable. The people are great. Literally, 100!

Renee · Married on 09/24/2016

Natalie helped us create the perfect flowers for our destination wedding in Savannah! The flowers exceeded my expectations and were beautiful! She created my vision even better than I imagined.

These women are so wonderful at creating such beautiful arrangements and bouquets!Heidi was such a blessing and helped stay within my budget with alternatives and lots of suggestions. She really did even more with the floral accents of our weddings g than I could have imagined. My bridesmaids were in live with their bouquets and mine was so perfect I had to preserve it! I would highly recommend these ladies, they are awesome!!

Stephanie · Married on 09/03/2016

A to Zinnias made the most beautiful flower arrangements for our ceremony and bouquets for our bridal party for our wedding in September. We had a couple grandparents back out last minute and they worked with us to re purpose these flowers so they would not be wasted. Highly recommend you use this talented vendor.

• Jennifer

Jennifer · Married on 08/25/2016

I had three quotes from florists in the Savannah area which all had great reviews online. I had originally gone with another florist and was about to put my deposit down but had encountered some communication issues with them. I reached out to A to Zinnias and was working with them for a final quote and had quick and prompt responses from them (they also had great reviews). This was a destination wedding which was not in Savannah so it was important that I had a vendor that communicated well. Heidi assisted me through most of the process and was very helpful. I was having a very small simple wedding but it was important to me to have beautiful flowers. The floral inspiration came from my Pinterest page and I thought they did a lovely job without ever meeting me. I was having a beach wedding and they assist you in picking flowers that are hardier in the heat yet take into consideration what your vision is. I also liked the sheet they sent me about pricing and what florists in the area should be charging you. I found many were overcharging by at least $600-700. I only had one hiccup which was out of their control. We rented an arbor which could not be used in its entirety due to very strong winds that day. I think two girls assisted with the setup and did a good job making the most of a bad situation. I am glad I did reach out to Heidi after the ceremony as I was unaware that the breakdown of the equipment and such did not included delivering the flowers to our reception/cake cutting at the inn. However they were nice enough to deliver them to us and the sweet lady that delivered them was almost in tears about the flowers not being put on the top of the arbor. To be honest I really did not even miss it and the flowers were absolutely gorgeous!!! Great Florist!! We made the right choice!

Laura · Married on 05/15/2016

A to Zinnias delivered the most beautiful floral arrangements, bouquets, boutonnieres, etc. to our wedding. We had very little in decorations in our wedding which meant that the flowers were so very important to the look for a beautiful outcome. The bride also chose muted colors in the limited decor. A to Zinnias created an outstandingly gorgeous theme in the choice of type and size of flowers that are so large and exceptional. They sent me photos with the proposal so I knew what would be used. The contract was clear and pricing reasonable compared to other bids. Heidi was a pleasure to work with and very accommodating with schedule and needs. I would highly recommend this florist for your wedding.

Rachel · Married on 04/23/2016

I can't say enough wonderful things about A to Zinnias. Heidi was absolutely amazing! She helped me turn my vision into a reality- and I wasn't even quite sure what that vision was! The quality of their service far exceeded my expectations. I felt confident turning our wedding decor over to these charming ladies and wow! did they ever come through. Look no further than A to Zinnias.

Erika · Married on 04/15/2016

My husband and I just recently got married and everyone at the wedding-young and old, women and men, all agreed that my bouquet from A to Zinnias was one of the most gorgeous bouquets they had ever seen! When we asked our Reverend if he had any suggestions regarding florists-he immediately told us A to Zinnia's! I reached out to Heidi via email and she responded back right away and set up an appointment for the next time I was going to be in Savannah. After meeting with her, she had a clear idea of everything I was looking for in my bouquets and I was able to move on to the next wedding task with ease. When I saw the bouquets for the first time on the morning of my wedding, I was completely blown away! All of my bridesmaids bouquets, as well as my own, was downright GORGEOUS! She picked the perfect colors and most beautiful flowers.

The website and Facebook page for the company was easy to navigate and the price was right on point with our budget. I would gladly work with Heidi and everyone again at A to Zinnias in the future!!

Jennifer · Married on 03/26/2016

I procrastinated when it came to looking at flowers. Not only was Heidi still available, she made time to meet with me the one weekend I was in town. We gave her the design plan and she came back with the most beautiful flower arrangements! Even the boutonnieres were gorgeous! Everything was very unique and simply stunning!

Jackie · Married on 03/26/2016

I LOVED working with Heidi from A to Zinnias! She was an absolute dream to work with and my flowers were everything I dreamed of and more. She truly took my vision and brought it to life, without missing a single detail. Even with all of the back and forth communication and my numerous questions, she was extremely patient, understanding and flexible. When my flowers arrived on my wedding day, I was thrilled with how pretty they looked in person and how personalized they were for me. I truly could not have been any happier with how my flowers turned out.

I would highly recommend booking A to Zinnias for all of your floral needs!

Patti · Married on 03/25/2016

I have been so excited to write this review! We planned a destination wedding in Savannah and many months before, interviewed several florists. I knew the moment I met and sat down with Heidi that she would be my florist! I knew she could see my vision and would be able to bring that vision to life and boy...was I right!! Heidi, you exceeded my expectations and literally blew me away with your talent!! From the personal bouquets, to my bouquet, the boutonnières, the ceremony flowers and the exquisite reception flowers!!! You helped to create a magical fairy tale! Please know that my guests raved about your creations! It was far more beautiful than even I had imagined. So....thank you, thank you, from the bottom of my heart for helping to make my day so memorable, beautiful and special! I adore you! XO

Tina · Married on 03/05/2016

A to Zinneas was prompt and reasonably priced. Planning a wedding remotely is rife with opportunity for missteps, and I was concerned about never having been to the store or met anyone in person. I communicated solely through email and photos of what I was looking for. My fears were completely unjustified. Not only was the staff responsive and kind, but my flowers showed up right on time and were STUNNING! The sweet ladies that delivered them were all smiles and it was a little flurry of joy when they came in carrying my vibrant and elegant bouquets:) Would definitely use this vendor again.

Heidi, Natalie, and Cate were all FANTASTIC!!! From the decision making process (I had no idea what colors or flowers I wanted) through the execution of the wedding... everything was perfect. They even replicated my grandmother's wedding bouquet, and I was able to present it to my grandfather in her memory right after the bouquet toss. I could not have been happier!!!!