A to Z Party Rental Reviews

24 | Salem, OR

24 Reviews for A to Z Party Rental

Penny · Married on 07/22/2017

I used A to Z them for my daughters wedding on July 22nd....they were very helpful as I had to plan the wedding from Florida. They went above and beyond, sending me pictures of items and making suggestions. Everything was delivered on time and in good condition. I highly recommend this company! Brittany was especially helpful.

Sent on 08/25/2017
  • Katie

Katie · Married on 06/17/2017

This place was so flexible with us for our out of town wedding! They were helpful and the prices were reasonable. Highly recommend!

Sent on 07/04/2017

Miah-zsa · Married on 08/21/2014

Fast, easy, drop off and pick up, great prices and great people.

Sent on 09/05/2014

Nicki · Married on 06/14/2014

I have used A-Z party rentals for 3 weddings now. 1 was mine, and 2 I was the MOH in. Each time, they have been friendly, accurate, and responsive. They help me pick out whatever I need to rent or purchase, and are very understanding and efficient when the bride changed her mind and I needed to edit our order, even within a week of the wedding! I'm now planning a friend's baby shower, and will be using them again. They are the best, and I love that I can count on them.

Sent on 11/15/2015

nancy · Married on 09/08/2012

Quick service and love all the options available to rent and pickup and delivery

Sent on 10/05/2012

Liz · Married on 09/02/2012

Awesome people. Good prices, loved that they were willing to deliver to my wedding on a Sunday.

Sent on 09/25/2012
  • Aileen

Aileen · Married on 09/11/2011

Great prices on quality sound equipment!!

Sent on 03/10/2017

Anna · Married on 03/06/2011

We rented all of our dishes and barware from A to Z. They were great. We went in several times to make changes to our order and they just rolled with it. They were inexpensive and the quality was great. They let us pick everything up 2:00 on Friday for our Sunday wedding.

Sent on 03/22/2011

DIanna · Married on 04/17/2010

They did a great job. They provided what I wanted for a reasonable price. They delivered at a time most convenient to us and there were no mistakes with our order. Would recommend A-Z

Sent on 05/10/2010

We were extremely pleased with our wedding rental experience with A to Z. They were great to work with. Thank you A to Z. We highly recommend A to Z for party rentals!

Sent on 10/11/2012

Molly · Married on 09/13/2015

They were great! Delivered to my venue (about 30+ miles away). Tables and chairs in excellent condition. They messed up on an order of table runners but they ended up working anyway. That's why the 4.5 rating on professionalism. Otherwise, they are amazing to work with!

Sent on 10/04/2015

Carla · Married on 08/24/2008

So helpful.
    I ordered a cake stand and they called back the week before to verify the order. Then they stayed open late so I could pick it up when I ran late.

Thank you thank you thank you!

Sent on 03/25/2009

Jackie · Married on 09/10/2011

They were easy to work with even though I only placed my order 2 weeks before the wedding date. I got a 40 x 40 tent, 11 tables, and 80 chairs. They brought everything they day before the wedding and picked it up the following Monday. The tent seemed a little expensive, but it looked GREAT, and I didn't have to lift a finger to set it up.

Sent on 09/28/2011
  • F

Francie · Married on 04/24/2010

A to Z had the best prices of any of the rental places we checked out, and they were extremely helpful, taking it in stride when I changed our order two or three times before the wedding. They have a good variety of products at a reasonable price. I did notice that the paint was a bit scraped on the three-tiered tray we ordered, which looked a bit cheap, but I doubt any of our guests noticed at all, so it was no big deal.

They allowed us to pick the items up early on Friday, and we didn't have to return them until Monday (the wedding was on Saturday), which was extremely helpful, and they are extremely easy to work with.

Sent on 04/28/2010

Erin · Married on 08/13/2011

All the wedding rentals were wonderful. However, one of the kegerators we reserved wasn't working and they were not able to supply us with another one for our wedding. All the rentals were of high quality.

Sent on 10/03/2011

Halley · Married on 04/04/2009

They were so quick with great products.. The linnens were beautiful, they got me in the wednesday before my wedding.. I love them

Sent on 04/26/2009

kayeloni · Married on 10/02/2010

3.0

they had everything we needed for the wedding it was cheep and looked so peffact thank you soo much

Sent on 10/20/2010

Tara · Married on 08/02/2008

Able to work with other store locations to get the items you need. Able to deliver and will adjust your order as your needs change within 72 hours of rental.

Sent on 09/17/2008
  • FutureMrs.B

Jordan · Married on 08/15/2015

A to Z has a great value for the items we rented, I just wish their delivery fees weren't so high. There was an extra charge to pick up the chairs and napkins we rented because they were being picked up "after hours" which was about 6pm on a Saturday. I can't figure out why a rental company would close at 4pm on a big wedding day of the week. Other than that, the quality was good, and the prices were fair.

Sent on 08/22/2015

Ashley · Married on 09/15/2012

A to Z Party Rental was great. They took a while to get back to me with a quote but once they did I was very happy with the services they provided.

Sent on 12/26/2012
  • Belle

Elizabeth · Married on 05/07/2016

4.2
      3.0

We rented a kegerator to serve our beer. It was half the cost of renting a jockey box, the deposit was about an eighth of what all the local places wanted for a jockey box, and it looked much nicer. A to Z seemed a little scattered, but then, so were we.

Sent on 05/23/2016

Hayley · Married on 05/05/2005

3.6
      3.0

Got a popcorn machine and table cloths. Every thing was perfect, and they even washed the table cloths. They had everything I needed for the popcorn and I got it 12pm-12am. It was so nice to not have to worry about getting it back in a few hours.

Sent on 12/18/2007

Camas · Married on 06/28/2008

3.4
      3.5
      3.0

The people were very nice and happy to change my order many times during the months leading up to my wedding and helped to me to arrange pick up with my venue to avoid extra charges. My only complaint was that some of the tablecloths arrived stained.

Sent on 07/22/2008

0.5
      0.0

I contacted this company to rent chairs for my wedding on Sept 12th and never heard back from them. I found this extremely unprofessional.

Sent on 09/26/2015