28 Reviews for A to Z cakes, LLC

Gluten Free (1)
Lactose Free (1)
Vegan (1)
28 A to Z cakes, LLC Reviews

Abbi was fantastic. She was the only cake person I talked to that was willing to make my cake the way I wanted it. She was so easy to work with and excited to make our dreams come alive. Her husband, Dan made my husbands dream come true with a light up millennium falcon. We did two cake tests with her because it was so hard to decide and we needed to try her gluten free cake as well due to some allergies. She helped me figure out the easiest way to cater to the few gluten free people. I even got to try one of the cake truffles it was so good I wish there had been more left over. The flavors were amazing and we were so glad to have left over cake. I’ve been so spoiled now that no other cake compares to hers.

Profile Picture jennifer, 6/23/18, 7 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake
Services Used: Cakes, Groom's Cake, Consultations, Custom Design, Delivery, Setup, Private Tastings, Gluten Free

Very creative designs and delicious cake!

Profile Picture Nora, 6/2/18, 7 Reviews
Services Used: Cakes, Nut Free, Custom Design, Delivery

Abbi was wonderful to work with. She is a very creative bakers. I gave her my inspiration for the wedding and she came up with several original designs for the cupcakes. I love that the cupcakes are one of a kind. And they were delicious. The frosting was very light. Just perfect! I would highly recommend and I hope to work with her again!

Profile Picture Valerie, 12/16/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Cake

Abbi is amazingly talented at what she does. She was so kind through the whole process and was absolutely fun to work with! She is super flexible and so creative! On top of the creativity, the cake and cupcakes were so delicious I had many people asking me after our wedding where we got the goodies from. We will definitely be asking her for a cake in the future! We had pumpkin, apple and Boston cream cupcakes that were all equally delicious!

Photo for A to Z cakes, LLC Review - Our vintage baseball theme wedding cake with 3 cupcake kinds
Profile Picture Alyson, 10/14/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake
Services Used: Local, Consultations, Custom Design, Delivery, Setup, Private Tastings, Cakes, Cupcakes

Abbi was an absolute pleasure to work with. From the time we did our cake tasting to the day of the wedding, she was VERY responsive and extremely attentive to details. She worked very hard to make sure our wedding cake was exactly what I had envisioned (including contacting my florist to figure out what flowers she was using!!). But most importantly, Abbi is a true artist. Our wedding cake was BEAUTIFUL and everything I dreamt about! Not only was it beautiful, it was delicious! My husband and I saved the top tier so that we could eat it at our one year anniversary...but the very first thing we did after returning from the honeymoon was taking it out of the freezer and having a bite! In short, choose A to Z cakes and you will never look back!

Profile Picture nayrana, 7/29/17, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Fresh Fruit, Cakes

Abbi did such an amazing job on our wedding cake. She was very professional and responded to any e-mail within 24 hours. Our wedding came together perfectly and her creative designs for the cake were BEAUTIFUL. We decided on two different types of cake: chocolate oreo (for my husband) and lemon with fresh strawberries and raspberries (for me). Everyone could not stop talking about how delicious the two different types of cake were. We highly recommend A to Z cakes. Abbi does fantastic work! :)

Profile Picture Leah, 7/22/17, 6 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake

Abbi was super responsive and easy to work with. The cake/cupcake presentation was excellent and we received many compliments on the flavors. Abbi provided an accurate estimate for the number of cupcakes to order. I would definitely recommend A to Z cakes for your wedding!

Profile Picture Melissa, 6/10/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake

Abbi was great to work with and super responsive even being many time zones away! They deliver to your venue for a small fee and coordinate style/decor with other vendors. The cake was beautiful and super delicious and the edible flower they created was so realistic, I was in such awe! We would highly recommend A to Z cakes for your next event dessert needs if you want your guests to talk about "the best cupcake/cake they've ever had!"

Profile Picture Katelyn, 6/10/17, 8 Reviews
Services Used: Cakes, Consultations, Custom Design, Delivery, Setup

Abbi did an amazing job on our cake and cupcakes! Not only did they look gorgeous but they tasted even better. All our guests were raving about the cupcakes! Plus, they do a beautiful job setting them all up!

Profile Picture Chelsea, 10/1/16, 10 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake
Services Used: Consultations, Custom Design, Delivery, Setup, Private Tastings, Cakes, Cupcakes

I was blown away by the incredible designs of Abbi's cakes on her website. Then we saw the endless flavor combinations and knew we had to set up an appointment. She was so professional and helpful as she guided us towards our final wedding cake design and flavor. She created a sketch of our options and it made the experience even more personal. She's extremely talented and we received a wedding cake that tasted delicious and looked like a work of art - would highly recommend!

Profile Picture Marielle, 10/1/16, 6 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake
Services Used: Cakes, Consultations, Custom Design, Delivery, Private Tastings, Local

A to Z cakes is awesome. They are very creative and design both beautiful and delicious cakes. Their prices are fair and we were delighted with our cake. Can't say enough nice things about them, and would use them again with no reservations!!!

Profile Picture Melissa, 8/26/16, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Cakes, Consultations, Custom Design, Delivery

Our wedding cake and cupcakes were absolutely delicious!! Thank you for helping with setup and for the beautiful decorations! We highly recommend a-z cakes!!

Profile Picture Brittany, 7/30/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake

Guests raved and raved about the amazing cake and fabulous cupcakes.
Abi accommodated our allergy needs as well. The whoopee pies for the rehearsal dinner were out of this world as well.
Abi was accommodating, professional and creative. The cake was literally a work of art.
Cannot highly recommend enough.

Profile Picture User6789691, 1+ year ago, 7 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake
Services Used: Fresh Fruit, Local, Lactose Free, Nut Free, Vegan, Cakes, Cupcakes, Groom's Cake, Consultations, Custom Design, Delivery, Setup, Private Tastings

Abby created the most amazing and delicious (vanilla cake with fresh raspberries inside) wedding cake for my son and daughter-in-law’s wedding. It was real a work of art! Abbi was a pleasure to work with, responded promptly to all emails, and was as eager and excited as the bride and groom about the wedding cake. After a fun and informative tasting at her home studio, and having had a chance to get to know the bride and groom a bit and their hopes for the wedding, Abbi was able to create a truly unique “Enchanted Garden” cake for us, complete with features of our garden like trees, flowers, the pond, and even our red Adirondack chairs, with the most adorable topper featuring the bride and groom’s two Golden Retrievers! This is NO standard wedding cake!! It was the star of the reception, and was as delicious as it was beautiful. Lucky for us, we have leftovers!

Profile Picture M, 6/25/16, 5 Reviews
Services Used: Fresh Fruit, Custom Design, Delivery, Private Tastings, Cakes

Abbi was amazing to work with. She is so thorough and detailed in her work. We met months before our wedding date and tasted a few samples of cake to narrow down which flavors we wanted to go with. It was a hard decision because they were all so delicious! Abbi was so helpful when we explained what we liked for designs and what we were hoping to achieve for our big day. She put together three amazing sketches and created a cake for us that was even better than her sketch! The cake was delicious and we got a lot of compliments on how nice it was. My hubby and I are excited for our one year so we enjoy our top layer! Thank you so much Abbi!

Profile Picture Paige, 6/25/16, 4 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake

Abbi was wonderful and easy to work with. Loved loved our flavored cake and it looked so beautiful. Would absolutely buy another cake or cupcake creation from her with no hesitation. Thanks Abbi!

Profile Picture Tammy, 9/19/15, 5 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake

We were so happy and surprised when we saw our cake! It is gorgeous and delicious as well! Abbi is such a great person to work with. She made our cake design just for us and very flexible with our ideas. We loved the cake so much that I actually felt bad to cut it.

Profile Picture User4058745, 2+ years ago, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake

To say that Abbi went above and beyond would be an understatement. Our cake was stunning. All I knew was that I wanted a birch cake with some flowers, our initials 'carved' into the icing, and birds for toppers. Abbi consulted our florist and made the most beautiful sugar re-creations of the flowers that were part of our wedding decor. She even created "wooden" birds out of sugar as our toppers. Everything looked so authentic and real, but it was all handmade out of sugar and fondant. A to Z Cakes also offers some of the most delicious cakes ever! We opted to have three flavor combinations -- and all were a big hit: Vanilla cake with Vanilla Buttercream, Chocolate cake with Peanut Butter Buttercream, and our all time favorite, Blueberry cake with Maple Buttercream. Delicious and Beautiful -- we HIGHLY recommend A to Z!!!

Profile Picture Andrea, 6/28/14, 3 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake

My cake was so beautiful. And it actually tasted delicious, which sometimes doesn't happen with wedding cakes. Abbi was so easy to work with. I would recommend them over and over.

Profile Picture LISA, 6/21/14, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake

The cake was absolutely stunning and more than what I expected; the flavors were also very delicious and the overall presentation and professionalism was so appreciative! I recommend A to Z Cakes to anyone who wants to have a fabulous looking cake!

Profile Picture Jami-Lynn, 6/14/14, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Cake
Services Used: Consultations, Custom Design, Delivery, Setup, Private Tastings, Cakes, Fresh Fruit

We cannot say enough about A to Z cakes! From their artistic abilities to their baking abilities- truly amazing! The guests are still raving about the cupcakes/cake from our wedding :)

Profile Picture User3425383, 2+ years ago, 8 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake

Working with Abbi was like a dream. She had so many great ideas for our wedding. We had a small cake for us to cut and cupcakes for our guests. Not only was the setup of the cake table beautiful, the cake and cupcakes were decorated so creatively and tasted SO good!

Profile Picture Tanya, 7/13/13, 3 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake

A to Z cakes did an amazing job on our grooms and wedding cake! They have so many things to choose from and each cake is unique. The cakes were not only beautiful to look at but tasted amazing as well. they are great to work with very talented and creative. I will defiantly be going back for future events!

Profile Picture User3427489, 2+ years ago, 5 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake

Abbi made our 4-tier, 2 flavor cake, and it was beautiful! She was able to do a custom design, and the cake both looked and tasted AMAZING! She was very responsive over email and was also able to get a silver base with only a week's notice (our florist suggested getting a cake stand last minute).

There's a ton of flavor combinations available. We did one tasting to try flavors - we picked 3 combinations to taste and she had 3 cupcakes for us to try. We ended up going with chocolate cake with raspberry frosting and butter almond with vanilla frosting and strawberry preserve. The raspberry frosting filling we picked didn't taste quite as strongly of raspberry as we were expecting after the tasting, but it was still delicious and our guests raved about how good it was.

Profile Picture User5193087, 2+ years ago, 14 Reviews