A Thousand Cranes Productions Reviews

A Thousand Cranes Productions 6
A Thousand Cranes Productions 7

Laurin Bell · Married on 05/11/2019

Top Notch!

A Thousand Cranes Productions came highly recommended and they did not disappoint! We first met Jana and Brandon over coffee and they immediately made us feel at ease. They really took the time to get to know us and what was important to us in a wedding video. The day of the wedding they were calm, creative and an absolute joy to work with. The videos turned out to be better than anything we could have hoped for. We will treasure them forever!

Sent on 05/19/2019
  • Ritika

Ritika · Married on 04/07/2019

The best decision we made for the wedding!

Jana and her team are incredibly talented. Our wedding trailer, ceremony and feature film are all so so beautiful. Not just me but so many of my friends and family who watched it, teared up. The videos are beautifully captured, the editing is just perfect. I knew this was a good team when I hired them, but the results I got were way way above the already high expectation. This was the best investment we made in our wedding. Memories for life so beautifully captured. This was mesmerizing! I highly recommend them. We hired them for an additional hour beyond the initial contract and are really glad we did.

Sent on 07/17/2019
  • Charlotte

Charlotte Smith · Married on 12/29/2018

Absolutely breathtaking videos!

A Thousand Cranes were wonderful to work with and left us with our favorite keepsake from our wedding! Our feature film and trailer are so beautiful. Before we hired a videographer I had heard from multiple friends that it was a waste or money and they they had only watched their videos once. I am so glad I did not listen! We have watched our wedding trailer and film more times than I can count and each time it is more amazing than the last. So thankful for A Thousand Cranes and the memory of this beautiful day they preserved so beautifully!! Highly recommend!

Sent on 07/14/2019

Erica · Married on 12/08/2018

Amazing experience!!!

I would highly recommend using Brandon and Jana for your videography needs! They were so professional, fun and made us feel completely comfortable on our wedding day! You won’t regret choosing them!

Sent on 12/17/2018

Brittney · Married on 10/13/2018

Best financial decision ever.

My husband and I had a wedding videographer booked for our wedding and deposit was paid in full. The wedding videographer we had booked in time for our wedding unexpectedly got pregnant and had to cancel. My husband and I were distraught and was anxious to get a new videographer in time for our wedding. Jana emailed back immediately and reassured us of her flexibility and availability. We were SO excited and did not think twice about hiring A Thousand Cranes to film our most special day. It was honestly the best financial decision we had ever made. We made room in our budget just to be able to hire Jana to be on our team of people who made our day so special. I would 100% recommend A Thousand Cranes production and say it is worth the investment!

Sent on 03/18/2019
    A Thousand Cranes Productions 8

Morgan · Married on 08/04/2018

When we were searching for videographers in the Charlotte area we came across A Thousand Cranes Productions and loved their work. We wanted our special day to be captured on film in a fun but sweet way that showed our love in the best way and after choosing A Thousand Cranes Productions, we were not disappointed! Jana was immediately responsive and always available to chat throughout our wedding planning process. We loved having such warm, welcoming, and accommodating vendors who genuinely were as happy for us on our big day as our friends and family were. The product we were delivered (in a very timely fashion) was so much better than we could've asked for. It shows all the details we discussed with A Thousand Cranes Productions and they captured every moment we valued as important plus so many we didn't even think about. I would recommend them to anyone looking for a quality video of a special memory to keep forever!

Sent on 09/30/2018
    A Thousand Cranes Productions 9
  • Allyson

Allyson Laheta · Married on 07/28/2018

Beautiful work, friendly couple, and great value

I am so thankful I came across A Thousand Cranes when searching for a videographer to capture our day! They quickly responded to all my emails/calls, answered any questions that I had or requests, and were so easy to work with. They are a very genuine couple who work hard and are very talented. We love how our films turned out and glad we had this sweet couple to capture our big day!

Sent on 11/08/2018

Haley · Married on 07/21/2018

When I initially looked into videographers, I was really only wanting a trailer video - nothing too lengthy. I was happy to have found Jana & Brandon because their films looked so awesome and I had to have one for our special day. They did include the longer video because it was a portion of the package I selected. After viewing all of our films, my husband and I are truly so happy that we not only went with a lengthier film, but had A Thousand Cranes Productions capture our special day. Jana and Brandon really outdid themselves and we couldn’t be more thankful! I’m so excited to share these videos with friends and family for years to come! Thank you so much Jana & Brandon!

Sent on 10/11/2018
    A Thousand Cranes Productions 10
    A Thousand Cranes Productions 11
    A Thousand Cranes Productions 12
    A Thousand Cranes Productions 13

Katie Savannah · Married on 06/07/2018

Jana and Brandon were absoluely amazing!! They were able to save the day and capture my last minute elopement with grace, enthusiasm, and perfection! I was in tears when I received my wedding films back and cannot recommend them highly enough. Seriously, you HAVE to use A Thousand Cranes Productions to capture your day!!!

Sent on 07/11/2018

Haley · Married on 06/02/2018

Deciding to book with A Thousand Cranes Productions for our wedding day was one of the absolute best decisions I could have made. Receiving our wedding day film brought me to tears because it was so beautiful! Having that memory to look back on is priceless, & Jana & Brandon were so caring & definitely exceeded expectations when it came to the day of preparations. If you are on the fence with deciding to go with a videographer, don't miss out on having this precious memory! A Thousand Cranes is by far the best ❤️

Sent on 08/06/2018

Jenna · Married on 05/05/2018

Your wedding day is supposed to be one of the most memorable and fun days of your life. Being such an important day requires good decisions, timing and for everything to work together seamlessly. While trying to enjoy this day it can seem overwhelming and difficult to make this a reality. It really comes down to knowing and trusting that your vendors have your best interest and the right attitude in mind. Jana and Brandon of A Thousand Cranes are exactly those types of people! They exemplify what it means to be the perfect balance between professional and laid back. They very obviously love what they do and put everything they have into making sure that your day goes smoothly and that you receive beyond the product you paid for. We worked with Jana specifically on contracting and planning and she made absolute certain that we were comfortable with the way things were set up. Her focus on us as a couple made us truly trust their ability and to have confidence that they were the right choice for our videography!

We were overjoyed at how they were able to be both out-of-sight out of mind but somehow produce content that showed they were immersed in the wedding, catching every special moment! We received our sneak peaks and finals far sooner than we expected to and are completely in love with the final product!

It is without a doubt in your best interest to choose A Thousand Cranes for your wedding or event; you will not be disappointed!

Thank you for making our day special! We will be able to cherish our day forever because of your hard work and dedication to your craft!

- Jenna & Timothy Phipps

Sent on 06/28/2018

linley · Married on 04/07/2018

It is not often that I am left speechless, but that is exactly what I was after watching the wedding video that Jana and Brandon created for me. My wedding video captured the pure happiness and love that filled the air at my wedding. It captured my love story in a way that encapsulated the dreams that I have had since my wedding day. I sit here writing this review literally crying, just thinking about the video because that is how good it is. Jana and Brandon were beyond thorough and professional, they made sure that I was comfortable and informed of what was going on. Jana and Brandon spent the whole day with us and captured every detail from getting ready to me boo-hooing because my husband wrote me an unexpected love letter. The video they created is a priceless piece of love that I cannot wait to watch over and over for the rest of my life! I highly recommend A Thousand Cranes Production to make your love story last forever.

Sent on 07/11/2018

Jennifer · Married on 03/31/2018

When we were referred to A Thousand Cranes Productions, I immediately went online to their website to check their work out. It was amazing and I knew they were the ones! I called and spoke with the owner Jana and instantly fell in love! I had already spent days viewing a ton of videos from other vendors and was so dissapointed by what I was seeing on their sites. I thought if this is their best, then what will I get. Some videos moved so fast, it gave me a headache, others were shaky, etc. Not A Thousand Cranes! The videos were beautifully put together and they made me feel like I was a part of that person's day. I also couldn't believe that they were willing to come to Myrtle Beach to film for us, since they were located out of Charlotte, NC, so do not pass them up without asking them if they come to your location. We had scheduled a sunset photo shoot with our photographer on the day of the wedding and A Thousand Cranes followed us for 45 minutes outside on the cold sand, in the cold wind, and stayed strong to the fact that they were there to film us. They could have easily went back inside with our guests, but they stayed by our side. They are super kind & super friendly and made me excited every time we spoke. Plus, they do some pretty amazing drone footage!! They were everything we hoped for in our videographer. Thank you A Thousand Cranes!

Sent on 04/16/2018

Caitlin · Married on 12/17/2017

When you're planning your wedding, you think of every detail. From who will be getting ready with you in the morning, who will be by your side as you say your vows, what shade of mint the accents on the ties will be-you've got a tab for it in your planning binder. What I didn't know when I was planning is that your photo/video team would be so important in those group of people surrounding you on your day and I am SO SO THRILLED it was Jana and Brandon for me. I ended up lucky because I loved their style and they were so affordable in a market that truly has your head spinning. From the communication before the wedding to the day of, Jana was professional and prompt with answering all my questions. They were so fun and an absolute joy to have during the day. The real bragging comes to the final result. Video by video were completed and each time I got to relive those happy moments. They were captured and compiled so seamlessly and beautifully. Truly, A Thousand Cranes Productions was one of the best decisions I made for that day-second to marrying my husband ;) I cannot encourage you enough to at the very least check out their films and decide for yourself. They are an amazing production company, and better than that, they are amazing people. We will always have a special place for them in our memories and hearts.

Sent on 03/03/2018
    A Thousand Cranes Productions 14

Kate · Married on 12/09/2017

A Thousand Cranes Productions was by far one of the best choices I made when planning my wedding! They are the sweetest, most laid back couple that puts their heart and soul into their work. Our wedding video was everything I could have ever dreamed of and more. I cannot thank them enough for capturing the best day ever for us! You will not regret choosing these precious people to capture your big day!

Sent on 02/09/2018

Kathy · Married on 12/09/2017

Kind, easy to work with, professional, incredible work, understands what you want, always there for you even after their work is done are just a very few statements that describe Brandon and Jana. They captured the most special day of my daughter’s life in the most special way. This was the best money we spent on Kate’s wedding. If you need a videographer they are the best! THANK YOU Brandon and Jana

Sent on 02/15/2018

Amy · Married on 11/04/2017

Look no further because a Thousand Cranes Productions is your wedding videographer!! I spent so much time researching tons of videographers in the Charlotte area and they all pretty much sounded the same, until I spoke with Jana. She just has a way of knowing exactly what you want and she left me feeling so confident in choosing them that I had zero stress about it. I loved having her around me throughout the wedding day. A videographer is an investment and it is one I would make a thousand times over. I am so happy with the product! It is true when people say your wedding day flies by and getting to watch those moments after the wedding are priceless to me.

Sent on 01/26/2018

Crystal · Married on 10/08/2017

I have worked with Jana & Brandon both as a fellow wedding vendor and as a bride. They are two of the nicest people I have ever met and it is clear how much the love what they do! I am so glad that we chose to add on a videography package to our wedding. Photos are wonderful but there is something extra special about being able to watch your wedding video and relive some of those sweet moments that don’t translate in photos. Our ceremony video still gives me butterflies. Thank you, Jana & Brandon, for being such a wonderful part of our day!

Sent on 12/20/2017

Arin · Married on 09/30/2017

When I was planning my wedding, I hadn't even thought about getting someone to video my wedding. I am so glad that I dedcied to hire a videographer. I couldn't have picked anyone better than Jana and her team. From the first email, I really felt like I had picked the right people. Jana made me feel at ease, and answered all my 100 questions, that I had. I was blown away with how my trailer, ceremony film, and feature film turned out. Both of them were better than I expected. Jana contacted my photographer Crystal Lee, and made sure that they were on to same page. On the wedding day they were on time and got right to work. Jana and her team, were friendly, professional and fun, and it was like they just fit right in with us. I encourage anyone planning a wedding to set aside in your budget to get a video of your wedding. Their prices are reasonable and fair, for the quality and work that they do. I am so, so, glad that I hired them because there is no way that I could remember every detail of my wedding. Like I said before everything was way better than I expected it to be. If I could give them a million stars I would. If I need a videographer in the future, Jana will be the first one I call. Thank you Jana and your team, for making my day special.

Arin Cox Korros

Sent on 11/21/2017

Ashley · Married on 09/30/2017

There aren't enough words to describe how amazing Jana & Brandon did, with our video! They exceeded our expectations and we are blown away with the result. Jana was super easy to get ahold of and made our wedding process so easy (in a very stressful time) They make you feel so at ease and you don't even realize they are filming! We are so lucky to have found them for our wedding day videographer. Thank you!!

Sent on 11/28/2017
    A Thousand Cranes Productions 15
  • W

Whitney · Married on 06/03/2017

I’d give 10 stars if I could! This sweet couple put us at ease, laughed and cried with us on our big day, and gave us the most amazing gift we could’ve ever imagined! Our trailer and full video were beyond words. The fact that we can relive this day over and over makes every penny spent on our wedding worth it. As a bride I can tell you, you don’t remember a thing that was said at your ceremony. You don’t see all of the details you put so much time and energy in to. You won’t remember who you saw, what you ate, or speeches that were said. But with Jana’s amazing talents you can see and hear them again and feel all of the feelings you felt that day. Pictures are amazing, I love my photographers too, but the words and sounds and expressions that Jana captures on video are priceless. Do not cut this out of your budget! It’s well worth it!

Sent on 10/05/2017

Sabrina · Married on 06/01/2017

Jana Saxon was absolutely amazing. During the whole experience she was very helpful and accommodating. We contacted her at last minute, as our previous plans had fallen through. She was so quick to accommodate us and was so understanding. Not only did she work well with us in such a short period of time that we gave, but she fully executed exactly what we were looking for. On the day of our wedding she arrived early and made sure that every single detail was captured and then some. Jana and her partner even stayed beyond their time to make sure they everything was captured on video. She was beyond perfect in gathering all the footage and then putting it into a video. We received our ceremony, sneak peak, and a 21 minute video. It was more then my husband and I could ever imagine. It brought our special day back to life, and is something that will will forever cherish. Thank you so much Jana. Your work is amazing!!!

Sent on 09/06/2017

Samantha · Married on 05/20/2017

Jana and her husband were absolutely amazing! From the first quick response and friendly/understanding phone call to the hustle and bustle of the busy day they were on top of everything! They made sure they got everything that my husband and I wanted in our amazing video and within our budget! Jana was so perfect with ideas, thoughts, and visions that I truly did not had a doubt in my mind that it would be nothing less than perfect! Jana thank you for your amazing work we now have our special day for our lifetime!!

Sent on 07/05/2017

Erin · Married on 10/29/2016

Caroline and I cannot express enough how speechless we were when we viewed our cinematic trailer that Jana created for us. We were blown away by not only the stunning footage, but her ability to weave the perfect love story out of it. Anyone can video a wedding, but to create a visual masterpiece that makes you feel every emotion all over again....that is an art. When someone uses their talent to create such a memorable experience for you, you can't help but have the cheesiest smile on your face every single time you watch it. There is so much that you miss on your wedding day in all of the craziness and fun that is happening around you. Paying for a wedding video may seem frivolous and unnecessary to some folks, but trust me on this one...it is EVERYTHING! To be able to relive that day time and time again is worth so much more than the price tag of Jana's services. It is truly the best money we spent (aside from our day of coordinator who made things run flawlessly and smoothly). The drone footage captured by her husband Brandon was incredible. It adds so much to the video. Jana and Brandon's ability to merely be "flies on the wall" during our day really allowed the true beauty of those candid moments to shine through. She said we would never know they were there and she was so spot on. They work and move so stealthily amongst the action of the day and are so professional that we had zero concerns about their ability and the finished product. When we received the e-mail stating that our cinematic trailer was done we couldn't wait to watch it. It was everything we expected and more. We cannot wait for the feature film to be done. My advice to those looking for videography services....book early with Jana and Brandon because with this amount of talent....A Thousand Cranes Productions is going to be very busy in the future.

Sent on 01/04/2017