A Taste of Heaven Cupcakes Reviews

15 | Bonney Lake, WA

15 Reviews for A Taste of Heaven Cupcakes

15 A Taste of Heaven Cupcakes Reviews

Karen · Married on 08/24/2018

Your cake and cupcakes were amazing, for my daughter Mandy’s wedding on Friday. I have received so many compliments on the cupcakes especially and the cake was beautifully decorated. Thank you so much!

Danika · Married on 08/18/2018

If you're looking for someone to provide cupcakes for your event you've found the place! Diane & A Taste of Heaven Cupcakes made the most amazing batch of 300+ cupcakes for our wedding! The hardest part of the process was trying to pick what flavors we wanted because they were all amazing! We received so many compliments on how delicious the cupcakes were & the day after the wedding we discovered we only had 12 left! Diane is incredibly professional & provided us with an amazing taste testing before we made our final decision. She was also quick to respond to my many e-mails! On the day of the wedding we didn't have to worry about anything. The cupcakes were delivered & set-up perfectly without anyone in our group having to do anything. We 100% recommend Diane! It doesn't matter what your event is - wedding, birthday party, work celebration she will provide the most amazing service & delicious cupcakes.

A Taste of Heaven Cupcakes 1

Emily · Married on 08/04/2018

A taste of heaven is some of the most tasty cupcakes I’ve ever had! Our guest at our wedding couldn’t stop eating and asking about them! She cooks them perfectly and decorates them to your needs! You can tell that she cares about each and every cupcake to make sure they are just how you invision! I highly suggest having her cater any event you need

Amber · Married on 05/19/2018

Deliciously Amazing Cupcakes

A Taste of Heaven Cupcakes are, just that, a taste of heaven! Diane's cupcakes are deliciously amazing! We received so many wonderful compliments from our guests about the cupcakes, and they couldn't just taste one, they kept going back for more! Diane is such a sweetheart, she is helpful and so easy to work with! I would recommend her cupcakes to all my friends and family for any special occasion!

Nancy · Married on 05/05/2018

If I could rate A Taste of Heaven cupcakes higher I would!!! I used them for my daughter’s wedding and besides being delicious, they were also beautifully done!! A big hit on our dessert table!!!

Emily · Married on 12/16/2017

Diane has become our go to favorite for all celebrations! We originally worked with her for a wedding and since then we have hired her for birthdays, showers, etc. and numerous friends have went with her for their weddings and special celebrations. Her quality and taste of her cupcakes is top notch! I'm normally not a huge cake person, but hers are delicious! Plus I love that her frosting tastes home made and not coingly sweet like other places I've tried out. If you are looking for quality, affordability, and some delicious treats for your special day, A Taste of Heaven Cupcakes is the way to go!

Courtney · Married on 09/10/2017

I had my wedding back in September 2017 and decided to use A taste of heaven cupcakes, not only was she incredibly flexible but her work is amazing and the cupcakes were to die for!

Mackenzie · Married on 09/07/2017

A Taste of Heaven cupcakes was wonderful. It was very easy to contact and meet up with Diane. She is very understanding and makes sure you have everything you want and more. These cupcakes are the best cupcakes I've ever tasted. You really cant go wrong here!

A Taste of Heaven Cupcakes 2

Mahala · Married on 07/01/2017

Cupcakes were delicious and Diane was very friendly and gave us exactly what we wanted! She is also very affordable. It was extremely convenient that she was able to deliver to our venue as well!

A Taste of Heaven Cupcakes 3
    A Taste of Heaven Cupcakes 4
    A Taste of Heaven Cupcakes 5
  • BrittanyF

Brittany · Married on 06/03/2017

Diane's cupcakes were a HUGE hit at our wedding. The Carrot cake was gone very quickly, even though we bought double of that variety. A Taste of Heaven Cupcakes was very affordable and in our budget. Diane was very easy to work with, and met us in a place close to our home for both the tasting and delivery (Our wedding was 6 hours away from here). I would 100% use her again for any other events that come up in the future. Uploading the picture isn't working, but they were beautiful!

Kim · Married on 06/03/2017

The VERY BEST cupcakes you can possibly buy!! Couldn't recommend Diane and A Taste of Heaven Cupcakes enough!! Amazing flavor, lots of selection, great price! You can't go wrong!

Janice · Married on 12/03/2016

We used a Taste of Heaven Cupcakes for my daughter's wedding and shower. The cupcakes were fabulous. We ordered three flavors and they were all delicious. The service was absolutely amazing. I will never order cupcakes anywhere else.

Keli · Married on 07/02/2016

Diane made our cupcakes for our wedding. She was great! Her cupcakes are DELICIOUS and she even delivered to our venue the day of the wedding! We since ordered from her for birthdays and will continue to do so in the future!

A Taste of Heaven Cupcakes 6
    A Taste of Heaven Cupcakes 7
    A Taste of Heaven Cupcakes 8

Gabrielle · Married on 01/30/2016

Our cupcakes were sooooo yummy and beautiful.We received so many compliments!

• Alyssa

Alyssa · Married on 09/23/2018

Heavenly cupcakes

Diane with a taste of heaven was the first vendor we met with for a cupcake tasting and we loved her! We tried a few other options but ended up going back to A Taste of Heaven cupcakes because of the amazing flavor! She offers personalized colors of frosting/liners/toppings based on wedding colors and will make a variety of flavors that are all so moist and flavorful. Our guests loved them!