A Steve Bender Entertainment, INC. Reviews

139 | Cincinnati, OH

139 Reviews for A Steve Bender Entertainment, INC.

Mary Lloyd · Getting married on 08/10/2020

Bobby Leach from Steve Bender

Bobby was professional and flexible while being mindful of the schedule of events. He played the music we requested and added just the right songs in order to maintain the energy of our crowd!

Sent on 10/28/2019
  • Caitlyn

Caitlyn · Married on 12/08/2019

Best in the business!

From the second we met Steve we knew we were going to book, he was funny, kind, and knowledgeable. We had our wedding on a Sunday morning, not exactly the most popular time, but Steve never complained, he came to the event and rocked the house! I listen to everything under the sun so my song selections were a bit different, he found every song I wanted and played my favorites but also included songs people could get up and dance to! He helped the event sail smoothly and was a joy to work with! We could not have asked for a better DJ!

Sent on 01/14/2020
  • Megan

Megan Rizer · Married on 11/16/2019

Kept the party going!!!

Our dance floor was PACKED the entire reception! It was so much fun, and Matt did an awesome job! He was super easy to work with and we were so happy with his DJ services. I highly recommend Steve Bender's team!!

Sent on 11/24/2019
  • Cora

Cora · Married on 11/09/2019

Excellent Service!!!

Our DJ was great! Incredibly helpful and kept the event running smoothly. We received many compliments and the dance floor was packed the entire night!

Sent on 11/17/2019
  • Stephanie

Stephanie · Married on 10/11/2019

Steve is the BEST DJ!!!

I highly recommend hiring Steve Bender for these reasons: ( booked early so I had a locked in rate) but so reasonably priced, when you book, you create an online form where you can make requests, look up songs, and plan your day using this! So handy! You can access it any time you want, I was on probably twice a day for months... Everything is so easy and you can make payments whenever you want for whatever amount you want. Super easy. The actual wedding was perfect! Music was one of my biggest (if not biggest) things that had to be perfect as I've been to many weddings where it was subpar and boring for lack of another word. Everything was as I envisioned, no technical issues, sounded great, every song I requested was played, people got to make requests. It was perfect! HIGHLY RECOMMEND using Steve Bender!!

Sent on 10/28/2019

Cali Herzog · Married on 10/05/2019

Parent of bride

Sean and Steve were amazing to work with for our daughters wedding! They made sure they had her preferences down and executed flawlessly!

Sent on 10/14/2019
  • Kim

Kim · Married on 09/20/2019

Exceptional DJ Experience!

Casey and I have the best experience with Steve Bender! Steve made us feel at home from our very first meeting. We originally were going to go with a different DJ, which works for Steve, who we have seen at my roommate's wedding in 2015, but after meeting with Steve, we felt so comfortable and had such good conversation with him and felt he would meet our every need at our wedding. Steve made sure to give us all the details and gave us a good deal. He was extremely tentative and professional. He also was able to adjust to our timeline and add on last minute ceremony music days before our wedding which eased our stress. Steve made the lighting in our tent at Pinecroft look beautiful and passed out glow sticks for us during the reception as he played music which kept the energy going the entire night. He was fun, entertaining and played a variety of music which made the guests want to keep dancing and the dance floor full the whole night. Casey and I also used Steve for the photo booth and upgraded to the premium booth for video. We LOVED watching the videos and pictures days after our wedding and will cherish these memories forever. We would highly recommend Steve Bender to anyone and are sad we can't hit replay on our wedding night!

Sent on 10/16/2019
  • Daryl

Daryl Flotka · Married on 08/17/2019

best dj ever

Bender was our DJ and was hands down the best DJ we have ever experienced. First off, when we called him and left a message, within 5 minutes he would call us back. He is super friendly and easy to talk to. At our wedding, he made the party happen. He kept everyone on the dance floor with good flow of music and could really vibe what the people wanted to hear. He stayed an extra hour just for us. Steve Bender is hands down the best dj we have ever experienced, he felt the crowd and kept the vibes up. I would have gladly paid twice as much. He went above and beyond and just blew us away!! Thank you Steve for making our special day so amazing!!

Sent on 08/20/2019
  • Ciara

Ciara Francisco · Married on 08/17/2019

Amazing! Would 100% recommend!

Amazing and would 100% recommend. Steve was our DJ for my husband and I’s wedding last weekend. The entire process with Steve was streamlined and amazing. Their website is super easy to use and makes wedding planning do able at your own time. He stayed in touch with us and was great with communication. He played everything we loved and everything to keep the hype up at the reception.

Sent on 08/22/2019
  • Sandra

Sandra Flaishmakher · Married on 07/12/2019

Awesome DJ and person

We told Steve at our final meeting that we are so happy we picked him, and a week after our wedding- I stand behind this saying. Choosing Steve as our wedding DJ was one of the best decisions we have made when booking our wedding vendors. He was wonderful, attentive, focused on our vision and very very responsive. During the planning process, I contacted the company at least 3 times, and was shocked to get a returned phone call from Steve himself, within a few hours EVERY TIME. He really does care about making the clients happy and playing wedding music perfect for the couple. I have no words to thank him enough. Best wedding DJ EVER!!

Sent on 07/23/2019
  • Seaven

Seaven · Married on 06/29/2019

Great DJ experience

The DJ listened to our request and made sure the dance floor stayed full

Sent on 09/05/2019

A Steve Bender Entertainment, INC.'s reply:

Thank you so much for the wonderful review Seaven and Kristina! We love playing the Madison Event Center and your DJ Shaun said he truly enjoyed working with you as well as I also in regards to helping your plan your celebration! At A Steve Bender Entertainment, we wish you much happiness in your new life together!

• Chloe

Chloe · Married on 05/14/2019

Professional and made the night so fun!

Steve Bender himself joined us for a vendor meeting a couple of days before and was extremely kind/flexible when deciding on the DJ set up for our reception. Shaun (our DJ) gave me a cal the week of to talk through details and make sure we were getting everything we wanted from our music. The night of, Shaun played all of our favorite songs and kept the dance floor lively. We loved getting to know him and appreciate the part he played in our perfect day. Would definitely recommend this team!

Sent on 10/17/2019
  • Annie

Annie · Married on 12/22/2018

DJ Bobby was Great!

Overall DJ Bobby was great! He coordinated with our officiant with ceremony music and played music during our cocktail hour from a different floor as well. Only bummer was we felt he wasn't loud enough at times (which definitely could have been a venue problem). Many people at the wedding had no idea we cut our cake or our dessert was put out! Bobby was great with the kids and passed out glow necklaces to guests. One guest asked if he could sing a song and our DJ came up to my husband and I and asked our permission first which was great because we did NOT want anyone doing karaoke! Overall, would recommend Steve Bender and Bobby - I would just double check the sound in the venue first!

Sent on 02/09/2019
  • Melanie

Melanie Gross · Married on 12/01/2018

Thank you for bringing the party!!!

Amazing!!!! Couldn’t have asked for a more perfect night. Steve had the dance floor packed and was so wonderful to work with! Would highly recommend! We had so many compliments from our guests!

Sent on 12/02/2018

Danielle · Married on 11/24/2018

Bride and groom

The music and DJ were everything we expected!!

Sent on 11/26/2018

Paige Miller · Married on 11/24/2018

Excellent Experience!

Steve was an excellent DJ that kept the reception moving and got a lot of guests on the dance floor. He was easy to work with and communicated well with us, we highly recommend!!

Sent on 11/28/2018

A Steve Bender Entertainment, INC.'s reply:

Thank you so much Paige! I enjoyed being a part of your celebration and the Grand is one of our favorite venues to play!

Kelsey · Married on 11/09/2018

Amazing!

Great experience! Steve knee exactly how to keep the night going. Everything went so smoothly and the dance floor was packed all night long!

Sent on 11/11/2018

A Steve Bender Entertainment, INC.'s reply:

Thank you so much for your review, I truly enjoyed working with you and your family to give you the celebration you wanted!

• lacey

lacey · Married on 11/03/2018

Highly recommended! Perfect!

Steve Bender was absolutely amazing! He DJ’d our ceremony and reception, sound quality was amazing! Song choices were amazing, the party was still going when he turned on the lights! He was very nice and super helpful! Would recommend to everyone!

Sent on 11/04/2018

A Steve Bender Entertainment, INC.'s reply:

Thank you Lacey! What a great night it was, and the Steam Plant is always such a great venue to play! I appreciate your kind words and wish you much happiness in your new life together!

Katie · Married on 11/02/2018

Our meeting with Steve was great. He answered all our questions before we could ask. He loves what he does you can see that.

Sent on 03/01/2018

A Steve Bender Entertainment, INC.'s reply:

Wow, thank you so much Katie! Yes, I do love what I do and I'm blessed to have some talented DJ's working with me. Again, thank you for your kind words!

Lorin Menkhaus · Married on 10/13/2018

Steve was great! The planning process was easy and stress free.

Steve is a great DJ! The online planning tool is easy to use and makes the process smooth and stress free. The planning tool is detailed which enables you to think through all aspects of your reception in advance. The online library is large and gives you great song ideas. Steve is a pro and very creative with song selection. He did a great job executing the music style we wanted at our reception. The monogram and accent lighting added a special touch to our venue. We highly recommend!

Sent on 10/26/2018

A Steve Bender Entertainment, INC.'s reply:

Thank you Lorin! What a great night it was and you're right, the Grand is a fabulous venue. Your Monogram and Lighting looked great and we are glad we were able to provide the look you were wanting. Congratulation to the two of you!

• Rachel

Rachel Whittington · Married on 09/22/2018

Wedding reception

Our MC/DJ was the best! From the first consultation to the last dance of the night! He made our whole reception run smoothly, communicating between other vendors and my husband & I. We've received so many compliments on how fun our wedding was and we couldn't thank Steve Bender Productions enough! Money WELL spent!

Sent on 10/27/2018

A Steve Bender Entertainment, INC.'s reply:

Thank you very much Rachel and Ben! And RJ your DJ says hello and thank you for such a great review! He works very hard to make sure his couples are over the moon satisfied! I want to thank you for allowing us to be a part of your special day!

Steve and RJ

Ryan · Married on 08/18/2018

One of the best DJs I've experienced at a wedding. He got the whole crowd on the dance floor right when the music came on and almost every song was well-targeted to the audience.

Sent on 10/03/2018

Nicki · Married on 12/16/2017

Wonderful working with Steve Bender. Our reception music was exactly what we were expecting. He engaged the guests and from what I was told by the guests he responded quickly with all song requests.
    I would definatley recommend for any event!

Sent on 12/22/2017

A Steve Bender Entertainment, INC.'s reply:

Thank you so much Nick! I had a great time also and we truly enjoyed playing for you and your guests!

Belinda · Married on 11/25/2017

Joe Griffin was our premier DJ for our wedding and he was incredible! He was friendly, accommodating, and professional throughout the entire process. We didn't have to worry about a single thing as he clearly knew what he was doing and we felt so confident having him MC and DJ the night's festivities. He did exactly as we asked and kept the party flowing with minimal interruptions. Steve was wonderful to work with as well - organized, responsive, and so helpful. We would definitely recommend Joe and Steve Bender for any event.

Sent on 10/12/2017

A Steve Bender Entertainment, INC.'s reply:

Thank you so much for the kind words! Joe is one of the reasons we're one of the top rated DJ services in the Cincinnati, Dayton and Northern Kentucky area. He wanted to let you know he really enjoyed your event at the Cincinnati Art Museum and I want to thank you for being a wonderful client and for the kind words.

Steve Bender Entertainment

Makenzie · Married on 10/27/2017

Bobby was our DJ and he was excellent. He went above and beyond what I expected. All of our music was perfect and he incorporated songs that our guests enjoyed and kept them on the dance floor. Would highly recommend!

Sent on 01/09/2018

A Steve Bender Entertainment, INC.'s reply:

Thank you so much Makenzie! Bobby is truly top notch and there's a reason he is one of our most requested DJ's. I've forwarded your review to him and he told me to let you know how honored he is to have been a part of your celebration. We wish the two of you the best there is in your new life ahead!