A Step Above Catering Company Reviews

10 | Saint Augustine, FL

10 Reviews for A Step Above Catering Company

daiana · Married on 11/10/2018

Great tasting food & cares about customers.

Catering is one of the most important aspects of a wedding. At least for us, since we had our wedding a few hours from home. Cindy was great with communicating. My initial tasting was a flop bc i just didn't like what I picked but Cindy sat down with me and figured out what i really wanted. She made me a custom menu! She scheduled another tasting and everything exceeded my expectations. The food looked & tasted great & was very affordable. The food & setup were great. I would definitely use them again.

Stephanie · Married on 09/22/2016

I love using Cyndi at A Step Above Catering. Our CEO leased a condo in St. Augustine last year and we hold multiple events there when he is in town. I found Cyndi via a Google search and we are so pleased. We have used her services at least 5 times in the past year and we continue to use/recommend her. You will not be sorry. She is so easy to work with and if you want to add/change/edit something she is very accommodating. We are beyond pleased.

We didn't have a wedding catered however we had a lovely dinner for 26 catered to a beach house rental. The quality of the food and service were excellent. Communication during the decision making process was very timely. Delivery and set up was also very efficient. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend this company for any type of catering function.

Susette · Married on 12/09/2015

This company catered our Firm Holiday Open House and Cyndi was absolutely wonderful to work with and very accommodating from start to finish! The food was excellent and the bartender did a great job too. He set up and helped clean up, in fact he went above and beyond our expectations. We will definitely use this company again for future events.

Erin · Married on 10/03/2015

Cyndi with A Step Above was amazing! The food was absolutely beautiful and delicious! One of the biggest complaints that I have ever had is the food when I comes to weddings. I think most couples spend so much time and energy focusing on all of the tiny details of the reception that when it comes to the food for some reason they skimp. All throughout dinner and even after the wedding was over my friends and family went on and on about how wonderful the food was! It was tasty and beautiful. We even asked to add a few vegan dishes for some of our guests at the last moment and they totally delivered! You can't go wrong with this vendor!

Peggy Lynn · Married on 12/14/2013

We were so please with the food and service that we received from A step above on our special day. They truly exceeded our expectations and were very easy to work with. All of our guests raved about the food. I would highly suggest them if you are in need of a caterer.

Not only did the entire team at A Step Above Catering blow away our expectations by providing excellent and delicious food for the guests at our wedding, they went way, way, above and beyond in other aspects that you absolutely will not find in other caterers. For instance, in the chaos of the wedding we forgot to buy small plates for cocktail hour. Not to worry! A Step Above had brought extras, just in case. (And no, they never sent us a bill for them. They were just happy to help.) Best of all, I (the bride) did not even know about the issue until after the wedding. Another example is in our menu and serving style- we had a Spanish themed wedding with paella, tapas, and other “strange” menu items, which were all served “family style” to our 60 guests. Not only did Cyndi and her team make the most delicious wedding food we’ve ever had, their professionalism, kindness, and excellent service to our guests left them all raving about more than just the food. I could continue with many other examples… On top of all this, A Step Above was extremely easy to work with, very affordable, and to be honest, the only thing about our entire wedding that did not go wrong at all. For future brides and event planners- I cannot recommend these caterers enough. They truly are A Step Above.

The name speaks for it self.They really went way beyond anything we imagined.Have continued to use them on several occasions.

So many options. The appetizers were absolutely delicious, the entrees really good, we were so happy with the service they provided. It was a hard venue, crowded, not a lot of space for the food, but my guests had nothing but good things to say about the food. We asked for serving help, they were so great, took care of everything like they were some sort of professional family. Would use them again.

Jill · Married on 05/28/2016

We wanted to go with local vendors for our wedding. When we found Cyndi with A Step Above catering, we really thrilled.
    From th testing to the reception were so pleased. Our guests loved the food! I only wish my wife and I had a chance to eat, but were
    Too busy talking to our guests! If you are looking for a caterer for your wedding or other event, A Step Above should be your choice!