Cakes By Carolynn Reviews

288 Reviews for Cakes By Carolynn

• Susan

Susan Vails · Married on 11/29/2019

Beautiful tasty cake

Cakes by Carolynn did an outstanding job on our wedfong cake. It not only look good but tasted great too!

Sent on 12/07/2019
  • Lauren

Lauren Gray · Married on 11/02/2019

Beach wedding cupcake tower

We planned a destination wedding and had one weekend in town to pretty much plan everything- cakes by carolynn was recommended by our resort, and they were super accommodating with a last minute tasting appointment. I had a vague idea of what I wanted with a cupcake tower, and the woman working with us quickly showed some pictures that met my vision and put together a general quote. It turned out way better than we ever could have imagined, and all our guests loved it! We did chocolate cupcakes and amaretto raspberry cupcakes.

Sent on 11/09/2019

Lauren,
    Thank you so much for your positive feedback! We are so glad that we were able to make your special day even more special! Best wishes on your marriage!
  • Amber

Amber Price · Married on 10/27/2019

Beautiful and delicious

Our cake was stunning!! Everyone commented on it and told us how delicious it was!! We could not be more pleased and are so excited to eat the top tier in a year as it’s a different flavor! Love this place!!!

Sent on 11/04/2019

Amber,
    Thank you so much for the positive feedback, you enjoyed the cake! we are so happy We wish you all the best in your marriage, and we hope you get to enjoy that top tier next year!
  • Alison

Alison Thompson · Married on 09/13/2019

Absolutely Amazing!

We selected A Special Touch - Cakes by Carolyn for our wedding. We had looked at some other bakeries, but none quite got us as excited as Carolyn did! The cake selections are phenomenal. Every one we tasted was more amazing than the one before it! We ended up picking 3 different flavors for our cake because we just couldn't decide! The pricing is quite fair. The different styles to choose from is vast. You will NOT be disappointed, that I can guarantee!! We can't wait till our next event so we can come for another cake....in the mean time, we will keep coming for cupcakes!

Sent on 11/22/2019
  • Cortney

Cortney · Married on 07/06/2019

Delicious Cake

Our wedding cake was delicious and beautiful! Cakes by Carolynn gave us exactly what we wanted!

Sent on 07/18/2019
  • Nicole

Nicole · Married on 06/22/2019

Everyone loved it!

I was very impressed with this cake. It was everything I hoped it’d be. Everyone was raving about the cake all night and the day after. I am so glad there was no fondant and it was all a very buttercream frosting and even the decor was chocolate. The cake itself was also very moist and delicious. If I lived in Florida, I’d recommend this to anyone who wanted a cake for a birthday, wedding, or any other event.

Sent on 06/23/2019

Nicole,
    Congratulations on your wedding, and thank you so much for your positive feedback! It was a pleasure working with you, and we wish you all the best in your new life together!
    Blessings,
    Cakes by Carolynn
  • Mika

Mika Carter · Married on 06/08/2019

Excellence

The service was exemplary and the cake was delicious. Unique varieties at a reasonable price.

Sent on 01/29/2019

Cakes By Carolynn's reply:

Mika, thank you so much for your positive feedback! We are so happy we were able to make your special day even more special!
  • Christy

Christy Vanzant · Married on 06/02/2019

Creative and tasty cakes

I got two cakes for my wedding. They made the tasting session go smooth and deciding on which cake was the hardest due to them all being so good. This was a destination wedding and they made everything go so perfect. Cakes were amazing.

Sent on 06/12/2019

Cakes By Carolynn's reply:

Thank you so much for your positive feedback, and congratulations! It was a pleasure working with you!
    Blessings,
    Cakes by Carolynn

Kymberly · Married on 04/28/2019

Delicious and Perfect

Our cake was beautiful and tasted so good! Cakes by Carolynn made my vision come true!

Sent on 05/05/2019
  • Marggie

Dave Jones · Married on 03/09/2019

Delicious and so pretty

Our cake was absolutely delicious and was so pretty. We did a small cake to cut and then had a cake waiting to be served to guests.

Sent on 03/26/2019

Cakes By Carolynn's reply:

Thank you so much for your positive feedback, and congratulations on your wedding!
    Best Wishes,
    Cakes By Carolynn
  • Samantha

Samantha Carey · Married on 01/05/2019

Best cake ever

Our wedding cake was the best cake I have ever tasted. It was also beautifully decorated.
    They made it so easy for us to schedule a tasting and sample the flavor options. We are so glad we went with them!

Sent on 01/17/2019

Samantha,
    Thank you so much for your feedback! We are so happy we were able to help make your special day perfect!
    God's Blessings on your marriage!
  • Annalise

Annalise Mabe · Married on 12/16/2018

Cakes by Carolynn - So Good!

Cakes by Carolynn is classic. They've been around for almost 30 years and they deliver on quality. We had our wedding cake made by Cakes by Carolynn and it was so good and exactly what we wanted.

Sent on 12/29/2018

Cakes By Carolynn's reply:

Thank you Annalise. We have been around a long time. Quality is our last name. :) It is always our goal to make you happy! Blessings!
  • danielle

danielle · Married on 12/08/2018

Best cake ever

My wedding cake was some of the best tasting cake I have ever had. It was so moist and delicious!

Sent on 12/17/2018

Cakes By Carolynn's reply:

Thank you, Danielle. We appreciate you and wish you a lifetime of love and happiness! Merry Christmas and blessings to you and your family,

Brittney · Married on 10/27/2018

Amazingly talented

The cake was delicious and it came out exactly as we wanted. It was beautiful. Highly recommend!

Sent on 11/04/2018

Cakes By Carolynn's reply:

Thank you for your recommendation. Our goal is to make you happy, we are thankful to succeed. We appreciate you!

Jennie · Married on 09/01/2018

When we first met with A Special Touch - Cakes by Carolynn, they had so many flavors and fillings to choose from for our cake, we were extremely impressed and excited to try everything. We picked their signature cake for our bottom and top layer and their key lime for our middle layer and our guests could not get enough of the cake!! Our vendor had to save my groom and I two (2) pieces or we wouldn't have had any! Also, the cake itself was absolutely beautiful. They took my vision and made it better. We were so impressed and pleased! I highly recommend them!!

Sent on 09/09/2018

Cakes By Carolynn's reply:

Jennie, Thank you for your kind review. I can see the happiness in your faces. We are thrilled you and your guests enjoyed our cake. It was a pleasure working with you. Congratulations and wishing you a lifetime of happiness! Blessings,

Roxanne · Married on 06/29/2018

Cakes by Carolynn did an amazing job on our wedding cake!!! We chose white amaretto with raspberry and buttercream filling. Everyone was commenting about it the rest of the night! When we went for our tasting they were very friendly and made suggestions based on what we were looking for. They customized our cake with a pearlized airbrush finish which gave it a beautiful and elegant look against the lighting in our ballroom. We would highly recommend Cakes by Carolynn!

Sent on 07/06/2018

Cakes By Carolynn's reply:

Dear Roxanne, Your cake was my favorite of the week. It was certainly classy looking. Thanks for posting your kind review. We appreciate you! Blessings and wishing you a lifetime of happiness.

Lindsay · Married on 06/10/2018

Most amazing wedding cake I have ever eaten!! They really do pride themselves on the taste. They were also able to accommodate our strange wedding topper with no issues.

Sent on 07/09/2018

Cakes By Carolynn's reply:

Dear Lindsay, Truly our pleasure. Thanks for your review and especially for posting your picture. May God bless you with a lifetime of love!

Heather · Married on 06/08/2018

Where do I start? First off the service and the staff were beyond amazing. Carolynn was so very kind and helpful. Second off my cake was beautiful and delicious. Also very affordable. Thank you!!

Sent on 06/14/2018

Cakes By Carolynn's reply:

Thank you, Heather, for taking time to post this review. It is our goal to make you happy. Thankful we accomplished that. Wishing you blessings and love.

Jessica · Married on 04/28/2018

This is a great company! We had our wedding cake made and the whole process was incredibly easy, especially with planning an out of state wedding. I communicated my vision for the cake and they delivered beyond my expectations. The process was easy and the cake itself was amazing and beautiful. We went with the lemon cake and raspberry filling. It was very good!

Sent on 05/14/2018

Mona · Married on 03/17/2018

Best wedding cake we could have wished for!!! From the tasting to the day off, it turned out exactly as we asked for!! They even accommodated us with a last minute topper!! Outstanding service!! Highly recommend if you want an amazing wedding cake!!

Sent on 09/04/2018

Cakes By Carolynn's reply:

You're the Best! Thanks, Mona for your kind review. Always our pleasure. Blessings,

Annette (MOB) · Married on 03/03/2018

Thank you for everything!! This was a wonderful experience from start to finish! From the tasting, to the design process to the first time I saw the final product I was really impressed. As MOB. I wanted everything to be perfect..... and the cake definitely was. Obviously, all of our quest agreed! Everyone kept telling us how beautiful it was, but even better everyone was raving about how delicious it was as well.

Sent on 03/06/2018

Cakes By Carolynn's reply:

Annette, Thank you for taking time to post a review for Cakes by Carolynn. We are happy to hear that the cake was "perfect". That makes us smile! The photos are awesome as well. Wishing a lifetime of happiness to the bride and groom. Blessings to all of you!
  • Lisa

Lisa · Married on 02/24/2018

Thank you Cakes by Carolynn! Our cake was perfect! It was everything we wanted. We had a variety of flavors and our guests raved about taste! Bonnie was great to work with! I appreciated the communication and her desire to ensure it was perfect for our special day! THANK YOU!

Sent on 04/21/2018

Cakes By Carolynn's reply:

Lisa, you are so very welcome. It is always a pleasure and an honor to serve you. Thank you for taking time to post your satisfaction with your experience at Cakes by Carolynn. Wishing you love!

Noelle · Married on 12/30/2017

We could not have been happier with our wedding cake! My mom and I went for a tasting and were very pleased with the friendliness and professionalism of the staff. We provided a picture of the design we wanted and Cakes by Carolynn matched it exactly! Our cake turned out even better than the picture we sent in, plus it tasted great. We received many compliments and my grandmother told me it was the best wedding cake she had ever eaten. Would absolutely go back and recommend to every local bride.

Sent on 01/08/2018

Cakes By Carolynn's reply:

Dear Noelle, Thank you for your kind words. Isn't it interesting how people remember the taste of your wedding cake? I bet your Grandmother has tasted many, many cakes. Pleased she enjoyed ours as the best! Congrats and blessings! Bonnie, Cakes by Carolynn

Rebecca · Married on 12/27/2017

Our wedding cake was exactly how I requested! It was absolutely beautiful and delicious! I couldn’t be more pleased!

Sent on 12/28/2017

Cakes By Carolynn's reply:

Rebecca, Thank you for posting your pleasure with your wedding cake. We appreciate you! Blessings and Congratulations,
  • Jessica

Jessica · Married on 12/09/2017

Our wedding cake came out perfect!! The style was exactly how we envisioned, and the taste was even better!! Perfect, thank you!

Sent on 01/14/2018

Cakes By Carolynn's reply:

Jessica, Thank you for posting your review and the picture. We are thrilled that your cake was "perfect". That is always our goal! Wishing you a lifetime of happiness. Bless you!