Cakes By Carolynn Reviews

Cakes By Carolynn 7
  • Mika

Mika Carter · Getting married on 06/08/2019

Excellence

The service was exemplary and the cake was delicious. Unique varieties at a reasonable price.

Sent on 01/29/2019

Cakes By Carolynn's reply:

Mika, thank you so much for your positive feedback! We are so happy we were able to make your special day even more special!
  • Marggie

Dave Jones · Married on 03/09/2019

Delicious and so pretty

Our cake was absolutely delicious and was so pretty. We did a small cake to cut and then had a cake waiting to be served to guests.

Cakes By Carolynn 8
    Cakes By Carolynn 9
  • Samantha

Samantha Carey · Married on 01/05/2019

Best cake ever

Our wedding cake was the best cake I have ever tasted. It was also beautifully decorated.
    They made it so easy for us to schedule a tasting and sample the flavor options. We are so glad we went with them!

Sent on 01/17/2019

Samantha,
    Thank you so much for your feedback! We are so happy we were able to help make your special day perfect!
    God's Blessings on your marriage!
  • Annalise

Annalise Mabe · Married on 12/16/2018

Cakes by Carolynn - So Good!

Cakes by Carolynn is classic. They've been around for almost 30 years and they deliver on quality. We had our wedding cake made by Cakes by Carolynn and it was so good and exactly what we wanted.

Sent on 12/30/2018

Cakes By Carolynn's reply:

Thank you Annalise. We have been around a long time. Quality is our last name. :) It is always our goal to make you happy! Blessings!
  • danielle

danielle · Married on 12/08/2018

Best cake ever

My wedding cake was some of the best tasting cake I have ever had. It was so moist and delicious!

Sent on 12/19/2018
    Cakes By Carolynn 10

Cakes By Carolynn's reply:

Thank you, Danielle. We appreciate you and wish you a lifetime of love and happiness! Merry Christmas and blessings to you and your family,

Brittney · Married on 10/27/2018

Amazingly talented

The cake was delicious and it came out exactly as we wanted. It was beautiful. Highly recommend!

Sent on 11/06/2018
    Cakes By Carolynn 11

Cakes By Carolynn's reply:

Thank you for your recommendation. Our goal is to make you happy, we are thankful to succeed. We appreciate you!

Jennie · Married on 09/01/2018

When we first met with A Special Touch - Cakes by Carolynn, they had so many flavors and fillings to choose from for our cake, we were extremely impressed and excited to try everything. We picked their signature cake for our bottom and top layer and their key lime for our middle layer and our guests could not get enough of the cake!! Our vendor had to save my groom and I two (2) pieces or we wouldn't have had any! Also, the cake itself was absolutely beautiful. They took my vision and made it better. We were so impressed and pleased! I highly recommend them!!

Sent on 09/09/2018
    Cakes By Carolynn 12

Cakes By Carolynn's reply:

Jennie, Thank you for your kind review. I can see the happiness in your faces. We are thrilled you and your guests enjoyed our cake. It was a pleasure working with you. Congratulations and wishing you a lifetime of happiness! Blessings,

Roxanne · Married on 06/29/2018

Cakes by Carolynn did an amazing job on our wedding cake!!! We chose white amaretto with raspberry and buttercream filling. Everyone was commenting about it the rest of the night! When we went for our tasting they were very friendly and made suggestions based on what we were looking for. They customized our cake with a pearlized airbrush finish which gave it a beautiful and elegant look against the lighting in our ballroom. We would highly recommend Cakes by Carolynn!

Sent on 07/06/2018

Cakes By Carolynn's reply:

Dear Roxanne, Your cake was my favorite of the week. It was certainly classy looking. Thanks for posting your kind review. We appreciate you! Blessings and wishing you a lifetime of happiness.

Lindsay · Married on 06/10/2018

Most amazing wedding cake I have ever eaten!! They really do pride themselves on the taste. They were also able to accommodate our strange wedding topper with no issues.

Sent on 07/09/2018
    Cakes By Carolynn 13

Cakes By Carolynn's reply:

Dear Lindsay, Truly our pleasure. Thanks for your review and especially for posting your picture. May God bless you with a lifetime of love!

Heather · Married on 06/08/2018

Where do I start? First off the service and the staff were beyond amazing. Carolynn was so very kind and helpful. Second off my cake was beautiful and delicious. Also very affordable. Thank you!!

Sent on 06/14/2018

Cakes By Carolynn's reply:

Thank you, Heather, for taking time to post this review. It is our goal to make you happy. Thankful we accomplished that. Wishing you blessings and love.

Jessica · Married on 04/28/2018

This is a great company! We had our wedding cake made and the whole process was incredibly easy, especially with planning an out of state wedding. I communicated my vision for the cake and they delivered beyond my expectations. The process was easy and the cake itself was amazing and beautiful. We went with the lemon cake and raspberry filling. It was very good!

Cakes By Carolynn 14

Mona · Married on 03/17/2018

Best wedding cake we could have wished for!!! From the tasting to the day off, it turned out exactly as we asked for!! They even accommodated us with a last minute topper!! Outstanding service!! Highly recommend if you want an amazing wedding cake!!

Sent on 09/04/2018

Cakes By Carolynn's reply:

You're the Best! Thanks, Mona for your kind review. Always our pleasure. Blessings,

Annette (MOB) · Married on 03/03/2018

Thank you for everything!! This was a wonderful experience from start to finish! From the tasting, to the design process to the first time I saw the final product I was really impressed. As MOB. I wanted everything to be perfect..... and the cake definitely was. Obviously, all of our quest agreed! Everyone kept telling us how beautiful it was, but even better everyone was raving about how delicious it was as well.

Sent on 03/06/2018

Cakes By Carolynn's reply:

Annette, Thank you for taking time to post a review for Cakes by Carolynn. We are happy to hear that the cake was "perfect". That makes us smile! The photos are awesome as well. Wishing a lifetime of happiness to the bride and groom. Blessings to all of you!
  • Lisa

Lisa · Married on 02/24/2018

Thank you Cakes by Carolynn! Our cake was perfect! It was everything we wanted. We had a variety of flavors and our guests raved about taste! Bonnie was great to work with! I appreciated the communication and her desire to ensure it was perfect for our special day! THANK YOU!

Sent on 04/21/2018
    Cakes By Carolynn 15
    Cakes By Carolynn 16

Cakes By Carolynn's reply:

Lisa, you are so very welcome. It is always a pleasure and an honor to serve you. Thank you for taking time to post your satisfaction with your experience at Cakes by Carolynn. Wishing you love!

Noelle · Married on 12/30/2017

We could not have been happier with our wedding cake! My mom and I went for a tasting and were very pleased with the friendliness and professionalism of the staff. We provided a picture of the design we wanted and Cakes by Carolynn matched it exactly! Our cake turned out even better than the picture we sent in, plus it tasted great. We received many compliments and my grandmother told me it was the best wedding cake she had ever eaten. Would absolutely go back and recommend to every local bride.

Sent on 01/08/2018
    Cakes By Carolynn 17
    Cakes By Carolynn 18
    Cakes By Carolynn 19

Cakes By Carolynn's reply:

Dear Noelle, Thank you for your kind words. Isn't it interesting how people remember the taste of your wedding cake? I bet your Grandmother has tasted many, many cakes. Pleased she enjoyed ours as the best! Congrats and blessings! Bonnie, Cakes by Carolynn

Rebecca · Married on 12/27/2017

Our wedding cake was exactly how I requested! It was absolutely beautiful and delicious! I couldn’t be more pleased!

Sent on 12/28/2017

Cakes By Carolynn's reply:

Rebecca, Thank you for posting your pleasure with your wedding cake. We appreciate you! Blessings and Congratulations,
  • Jessica

Jessica · Married on 12/09/2017

Our wedding cake came out perfect!! The style was exactly how we envisioned, and the taste was even better!! Perfect, thank you!

Sent on 01/14/2018
    Cakes By Carolynn 20

Cakes By Carolynn's reply:

Jessica, Thank you for posting your review and the picture. We are thrilled that your cake was "perfect". That is always our goal! Wishing you a lifetime of happiness. Bless you!

Corinne · Married on 11/11/2017

Seriously the best cake I have ever tasted. First of all, my cake was literally just what I asked for. I sent a picture design over and they replicated it perfectly with my wedding color. I was nervous at my wedding and wasn't very hungry, but I ate my piece of cake within three bites! I can't wait to eat the topper next year!

Sent on 11/16/2017

Cakes By Carolynn's reply:

You are a rock star. Thanks for the kind words. We appreciate you! Congrats and blessings,

Erika · Married on 11/11/2017

Everybody that we worked with was great! We had more guests than expected and Bonnie was so accommodating on last minute changes. We tasted the cake options a year before we got married and they were just as great as I remembered them!

We had a destination wedding and the whole team made the process easy and stress free. She replicated the picture I sent her perfectly and matched the color exactly with our color scheme!
    I can't say enough great things about this company!

Sincerely,
    Erika Peithmann

Sent on 11/23/2017

Cakes By Carolynn's reply:

Dear Erika, You are the best! Thank you, thank you, thank you for your kind words. Blessings!

Jocelyn · Married on 10/21/2017

I am so glad I decided to use them instead of simply using Publix for my destination wedding a few weeks ago. I went for a tasting and everyone was very helpful. I was in the process of making my selections when the hurricane hit the surrounding area but once everything was over Bonnie reached out to me via email for a few days until they had phone service. She is a pleasure to work with! Extremely helpful! The cake was so delicious and we got so many comments about how good it was. We chose the vanilla and it was great!

Sent on 11/08/2017

Cakes By Carolynn's reply:

Dear Jocelyn, WE APPRECIATE YOU! Thank you so very much for taking time to review Cakes by Carolynn. We are pleased Hurricane Irma did not interrupt your wedding celebration and thankful your cake and experience was ideal. You are the Best! Wishing you forever love!

Rebecca · Married on 09/09/2017

The cake was delicious! Taste testing was by far the best part of wedding planning and all of the cakes here were amazing! Love how everything turned out and so happy they were able to work with our rescheduling due to Hurricane Irma.

Sent on 12/18/2017

Cakes By Carolynn's reply:

Hi Rebecca, Irma was a challenge to many of us; thankful that we did not sustain much damage. We are also thankful you were pleased with your experience and cake from Cakes by Carolynn. You are a blessing to us. Merry, Merry, and Happy, Happy! Blessings and Congrats, Bonnie

Erica · Married on 09/02/2017

Absolutely perfect! They were so helpful when we met for a tasting and picking out our design. The cake was beyond stunning and absolutely delicious!!

Sent on 09/28/2017

Cakes By Carolynn's reply:

Thank you Erica. We appreciate you!!! Congratulations and wishing you a lifetime of love.
  • Jordan

Jordan · Married on 08/02/2017

Very accommodating and tasted delicious! Highly recommend!

Sent on 08/08/2017

Cakes By Carolynn's reply:

Thank you, Jordan. We appreciate you and your recommendation! Blessings and Congratulations!

Sarah · Married on 07/15/2017

Cakes by Carolynn did a beautiful job on our wedding cake. We were planning our wedding in St. Pete as a destination wedding from NJ and had scheduled a consult/tasting a year prior to our wedding. The staff were friendly, samples delicious, and we left knowing exactly what we wanted with a comfort that that was one thing checked off our list well in advance of the wedding. A month or so prior to the wedding, I contacted them to make sure we were all set and they read back our entire order to confirm. On the day of the wedding, our cake was delivered to the resort WELL ahead of time and it was exactly what we asked for and wanted, not to mention that it tasted FANTASTIC.

Sent on 08/23/2017

Cakes By Carolynn's reply:

Thanks, Sarah. We love making your dreams come true! Blessings and Congratulations!