A Sound Decision DJ Service Reviews

405 Reviews for A Sound Decision DJ Service

• Ximena

Ximena Chuixue · Getting married on 12/31/2023

perfect experience

i am very lucky to enjoy your service

Sent on 07/03/2019

Barbara Recupito · Getting married on 02/10/2021

Helped make our party a huge success....loved them!

Wonderful to work with...very considerate of making our 50th anniversary a huge success. The DJ was very willing to take requests and was so kind to my little grandchildren. The photographer was willing to honor any requests we made and was interactive with the guests and especially getting a good picture with the little ones. I so appreciate everything they did for us.

Sent on 11/04/2019

A Sound Decision DJ Service's reply:

Thanks Barb for such a great review it means alot to us. See ya in another fifty years Love you both Bill and John. www.verybestdj.com
  • Lauren

Lauren Daunheimer · Getting married on 11/27/2020

Fantastic!

Bill and DJ John made the experience of booking our dj completely seamless! Not only was Bill responsive and friendly he made sure to answer all our questions and put at ease on our special day! I cannot say enough good things about A Sound Decision.

Sent on 03/08/2020

A Sound Decision DJ Service's reply:

Well thanks so much Lauren that made my week ,What a special thought in my head. Our season has just begun and what a way to start, Love you guy's Bill and John.

Jim Samuelson · Getting married on 08/12/2020

Holiday Santa

Bill was absolutely outstanding as Santa this year for our Preschool. He showed up early and was well prepared for over 160 kids. Bill read a story to them, handed out a candy canes, and everyone was blown away by his presence. Would highly recommend him for this type of event.

Sent on 01/26/2020

A Sound Decision DJ Service's reply:

I want to thank you all for the kind words, It is awesome to put some smiles on the kids faces with the crazy world we live in today,Love you guy's Santa Bill. www.verybestdj.com

Amanda Dangelo · Married on 02/29/2020

Bill was recommended to me by a friend for our upcoming wedding.

What a great DJ! My husband and I and our families and friends had such a blast at the reception, and the dancefloor stayed full! Great experience all around!!

Sent on 03/21/2020

A Sound Decision DJ Service's reply:

Hi Amanda, I want to thank you for such a great review. It was a wonderful night and you had a ton of dancers and ,I also want to thank your sis for doing such a wonderful job officiating. Great job. Stay in love forever www.verybestdj.com

Lauren Kemp · Married on 02/22/2020

Excellent!

We were married on Feb 22, 2020 at Meyer Ballroom in Aurora, IL. Bill was a delight and very easy to work with. He was very accommodating about our music choices (we sent him our own list of preferred music) and did an excellent job on the night of. We received many compliments about the music and the amount of people dancing. Bill and his assistant, John, were also very helpful. I didn't have time or the nerves to eat anything that day until after the ceremony and they brought us plates of the appetizers that were being shared during our photos at cocktail hour. Both of them regularly checked up on us as well to make sure we were having a good time. Additionally, Bill did a wonderful job as MC and keeping us on track. Thanks Bill!

Sent on 03/12/2020

A Sound Decision DJ Service's reply:

Hi Lauren, Thanks so much for the amazing review It's always great to wake up and see those words You are very much loved and we wish you both great luck in the future. www.verybestdj.com www.uplightschicago.com
  • Jana · Married on 12/13/2019

Amazing!

Bill was beyond amazing. My wedding venue burned down in June, and my new venue was back in the northwest suburbs of Chicago. I had already put down the deposits for all my vendors. Bill was SO accommodating, and didn’t even charge me a travel fee which honestly touched my heart as I didn’t get the same response from other vendors. He was quick to respond throughout the entire process, but especially during that difficult period.

As for the wedding reception itself, there was great music all night long, and he was able to fulfill our requests! I made many requests even week of the wedding and he was so easy going (like changing groom/mother song, cake cutting song). We had the unique request of wanting Cambodian music at our wedding and he was even able to pull that together!

We also utilized the photo booth option, and Pete was manning the booth! I voiced my concern with Bill about the size of the photobooth based off of the size of my venue, and Pete came with an open booth with a pretty silver glittery background! As soon as it opened there was a HUGE line! Everyone enjoyed it, there were props that could be used too! Pete even printed out extras so my husband and I could look at everyone’s pictures at the end of the night!

Both Pete and Bill were attentive to my husband and I during our reception to make sure we were happy and on the same page. They were personable and easy going but also knew exactly what they were doing. I would 100% recommend any bride and groom to use A Sound Decision!!!

Sent on 12/17/2019

A Sound Decision DJ Service's reply:

Hi and love to you both, It was our pleasure working and Playing for you both, We really enjoyed you both as clients and now friends, That review was so heartfelt. It always makes me swell up with pride when we hit a home run like that, Please stay in love forever and remember to kiss each and every day Bill, wwwverybestdj.com and Pete The photographic Edge, www.gotopete.com
  • MARY

Mary Brooks Zalac · Married on 11/30/2019

Wedding Reception

They were fantastic! My quest loved the music they played and they got the party going. I give the 5 stars.

Sent on 12/03/2019

A Sound Decision DJ Service's reply:

Thanks so much for the awesome review, It made my night Stay in love always Bill and John.www.verybestdj.com
  • Andrea

Andrea Guenther · Married on 11/23/2019

Fantastically Wonderful

A Sound Decision was the DJ at my wedding on November 23! They were amazing! Made my wedding fun with amazing music and kept the party going! I would recommend A Sound Decision to play anyone’s wedding or other events!

Sent on 11/25/2019

A Sound Decision DJ Service's reply:

Well Thanks for such a nice review ,That was a non stop party with a perfect ceremony and an amazing night of dancing and partying, We really appreciate the trust in our service and stay married and in love forever Bill and John www.verybestdj.com

Laura Hecht · Married on 11/09/2019

Personalized, fun fantastic experience

What a fabulous experience our wedding was, made even better by Bill and A Sound Decision! We had used their DJ services for past family events so we knew we were in for a great time. They took care of all of our needs, with treat personal flair! We would highly recommend them!

Sent on 11/11/2019

A Sound Decision DJ Service's reply:

Thanks so much for the great review, It was a real honor serving you again and we really can't wait to see you again , Stay in love forever Bill and John www.verybestdj.com
  • Sarah

Sarah Granger · Married on 11/02/2019

The Best of the Best

I can't begin to say enough good things about A Sound Decision. If I could rate them higher than 5-stars, I would! These guys are professional, efficient, fun, and know how to keep the party going! I also have to mention that they are an amazing value that fit right into our wedding budget.

I booked this DJ service for my wedding, and they had people out on the dance floor all night long. Several guests told me that they have never danced so much at a wedding! Bill and John did an amazing job putting together a playlist based on our music preferences, and even played all of the songs that our guests requested.

When my husband and I first arrived at our reception, we were feeling a bit overwhelmed by all the of emotions, attention, and events throughout the day. Bill and John introduced themselves, made us feel calm, and even went and got us each a beer! This is just a simple example to show how attentive and thoughtful they are, and how A Sound Decision goes above and beyond just playing great music.

I will never forget the energy, love, and FUN I experienced all night on the dancefloor. Thank you, A Sound Decision, for creating the best memories for everyone at our wedding. If you are looking for a DJ, I can't recommend them enough!

Sent on 11/12/2019

A Sound Decision DJ Service's reply:

Holy wow, that was an excellent review, we really enjoyed playing for you and your guests, It was an amazing time Thanks for letting us get loose and thanks for all the love. That was one of the best weddings ever we had a huge blast as well, Please stay in love and married forever and hope to see you again sometime ,Love you both Bill and John. www,verybestdj.com / wwwuplightschicgao.com.
  • John

John · Married on 10/06/2019

They made sure that everything was on track and time and I have not one complaint

The company is great to work with and reasonably priced

Sent on 11/29/2019

A Sound Decision DJ Service's reply:

Thanks for the review John we really enjoyed working with you both as well stay in love forever DJ John and Bill www.verybestdj.com

Matthew Doffin · Married on 09/28/2019

The best around

Bill did a fantastic job as the DJ for our wedding. It is easy to see that he is the best in the business by how well he handled the entertainment for the night. He mixed slow and fast songs perfectly to keep everyone on the dance floor all night. Bill is an all around professional and never hesitated to help us with anything we needed.

Sent on 10/23/2019

A Sound Decision DJ Service's reply:

Thanks Matt that was one heck of a review Thanks very much and I'm glad you both had a great time, Bill www.verybestdj.com
  • Alyssa

Alyssa OConnor · Married on 09/21/2019

Perfect DJ for Us

Kerry was an absolutely fantastic DJ for our small, Saturday-afternoon wedding. We wanted a chill, laid-back vibe with a DJ that would engage the audience in a less-than-cheesy DJ way. Kerry gave us exactly that and was able to incorporate my husband's and my Chicago Bears colors.

We couldn't have asked for anything more, our guests raved about the little details (even offbeat song requests) that made our reception so great. We changed things at the last minute and Kerry was so accommodating and didn't miss a beat.

The service was professional and timely, but with an incredibly personal and friendly touch that you just do NOT get with some of the much larger DJ companies that were recommended to me and that I met with at length. Kerry and Bill definitely provided that very personal and caring service we looked for in all of our vendors.

Thank you!!!

Best,
    Alyssa & Justin

Sent on 10/11/2019

A Sound Decision DJ Service's reply:

Thank you both soooo much for the amazing review That is very special to both me and my DJ ,We are so glad your happy and we wish you many years of love and success,Bill and Kerry www.verybestdj.com
  • Kelsey

Kelsey Mathis · Married on 09/20/2019

Amazing all the way through!

I cannot begin to express the gratitude I have for Bill and John for there amazing work they did! They worked with myself (Planner/Coordinater) and the two grooms from the very beginning making sure we had everything we needed to make it special. Any question I had, they were there within an hour answering it. The music selection was superb and exactly what the grooms wanted for their night. The were professional, and also very personable. Everytime an issue was thrown at them they handled it without a blink of an eye. They kept the reception and the party going. Without Bill and John it would not had been as wonderful of a ceremony and reception as it was. I cannot thank them enough for the work they did for making the night special. 5 stars across the board, and I would recommend them to anyone who is looking for a dj. Thank you so much!!!!!

Sent on 09/24/2019

A Sound Decision DJ Service's reply:

That was quite the review, We really appreciate the super kind words, It was a pleasure working for all of you and gang.there were tons of greatness there, You the couple the food,The dancing ,singing and all around good times ,Thanks again Bill and John. www.verybestdj.com and/ www.uplightschicago.com
  • Jennifer

Jennifer Hyde · Married on 09/06/2019

Best I've seen in awhile!

Bill was Amazing! I truly enjoy working with & getting to know him & his team! As a photographer I can tell you a DJ can make or break a great party! His dance floor was packed with guests of all ages all night long!! which helped us to capture priceless candid memories for our bride & groom that I am sure they will cherish for a lifetime! The fun & laughter that fills a dance floor can take a wedding to the next level & have your guest talking about your wedding for years to come! Bill will do just that for you & more!! I wholeheartedly recommend them!! "A Sound Decision" for sure!

Sent on 09/09/2019

A Sound Decision DJ Service's reply:

Wow Thanks so much what kind words, That's the stuff that keeps you going in this business. Continued success in Life and your passion ,Bill and John

Chris Swidergal · Married on 09/06/2019

Great experience

Bill was a pleasure to work with. He offered a very reasonable price and was able to handle any and all requests that we wanted to make our day perfect!

Sent on 09/16/2019

A Sound Decision DJ Service's reply:

Thank you so much for the great review That was a great wedding Bill and John www.verybestdj.com Stay married and in love forever

Samantha · Married on 08/31/2019

Awesome! I would definitely recommend

He was super easy to work with, he’s awesome at what he does and made sure we had a Great reception!

Sent on 09/02/2019

A Sound Decision DJ Service's reply:

Thanks so much for the great review. It was such a great time love you guy's Bill .www.verybestdj.com

C Booth · Married on 08/21/2019

An Awesome Night

Bill was very professional and made the whole evening special. He did such a great job assisting us with song selections and knew exactly what to play to get everyone rockin. The dance floor was packed all night. Cocktail and dinner music was absolutely perfect. Appropriate songs at the perfect sound level. Wonderful experience and would highly recommend A Sound Design!

Sent on 08/21/2019

A Sound Decision DJ Service's reply:

Thanks for such a great review Cathy, It was amazing to see all of you guy's up dancing and having a perfect night,Stay married forever Love you both Bill.

Alexzandra Vazquez · Married on 08/16/2019

Wedding 7/26

They were amazing! They played all the songs I requested and responded fast to all my questions. Amazing to work with and to have at a wedding.

Sent on 08/05/2019

A Sound Decision DJ Service's reply:

Thanks so much for the wonderful review, It means so very much to us knowing that we completely pleased your every wish, Please stay in love forever Bill and John www.verybestdj.com
  • Brittaney

Brittaney Horn · Married on 07/19/2019

The Best DJ in NWI/Chicago!

Bill was amazing from the beginning. It's never easy choosing vendors, especially when planning a wedding in less than 6 months from another state. Bill not only made the DJ process seamless, but he also helped recommend other vendors that I still needed. He has a ton of experience & was always available when I had questions or concerns. He was so helpful the night of the wedding too! We got married on one of the hottest days in Indiana in years (go figure), so it was uncomfortably warm for our guests and the bridal party pretty much the entire night. He made sure we always had a drink in our hand and kept checking in with us to make sure we were having a good time. Our family and friends loved his music and energy. By far the best vendor we had for our wedding (along with his recommendation Pete for the photobooth).

Sent on 10/08/2019

A Sound Decision DJ Service's reply:

What a great time and a wonderful wedding reception we had, probably one of the best couples I have ever worked with, I really appreciate the sweet review and the great memories we all shared that day, so thanks again for your trust and love you showed me and my crew Bill and John www.verybestdj.com

Adam Pronoitis · Married on 07/05/2019

Awesome Wedding DJ!

We used A Sound Decision DJ service and they were extremely responsive and helped us organize our reception timeline. They also provided us with a song choice list which allowed us to basically pick our own songs. I would definitely recommend A Sound Decision for their professionalism and quality of service.

Sent on 07/08/2019

A Sound Decision DJ Service's reply:

That was awesome and greatly appreciated, Stay married and in love forever ,It was one of the best ever!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Lisa

Lisa Bach · Married on 06/29/2019

Perfection

Bill was very professional. He and his staff made the night perfect. Bill is very laid back and very experienced told him what kind of music I wanted gave him my must plays and I had no worries everything was taken care of with out over paying. Would recommend him to anyone who wants it done correctly and no worry!!!!!

Sent on 07/30/2019

Sue Schmidt · Married on 06/12/2019

We used them for our work Christmas party

Bill and John arrived early to be set up and ready to go, when our guests arrived. They played holiday music, during the dinner, and karaoke for the evening entertainment and fun.
    They were very respectful and worked very well with me when coordinating our event. The evening was a success and the group had a lot of fun.

Sent on 12/09/2019

A Sound Decision DJ Service's reply:

Hi Sue, Thanks so much for the wonderful review ,We had a great time with all of you and hope we get to do it again next year.It was a real blast, Bill and John www.verybestdj.com Wisconsin is the best!

Cora · Married on 05/31/2019

Awesome!!!

Our DJ did all we asked of him in a short time period and made every experience special!

Sent on 05/04/2019

A Sound Decision DJ Service's reply:

Thanks so much Cora what a way to start 2019 stay in love forever www.verybestdj.com We always do our best to please all of our couples.