A Sound Choice DJ Entertainment Reviews

A Sound Choice DJ Entertainment 1
A Sound Choice DJ Entertainment 2
  • I

isla · Married on 09/15/2018

Chuck was amazing! He read the vibe of the dance floor and kept everyone dancing all night! He played a mix of all our favorite genres and tossed in a few great surprises. He also played some slow songs which made the night very special. He also was a breeze to plan with and helped me figure out all the details. I would recommend him to everyone!

Sent on 09/28/2018

Madeline · Married on 08/18/2018

Chuck saved the day after our DJ had canceled on us less than 3 weeks before our wedding. He agreed to be our DJ last minute and met up with us to arrange everything before hand. Our wedding music was fantastic and everything went so smoothly. All of our guests had a great time. Chuck is extremely professional and experienced, I can't imagine our wedding without him! We definitely recommend him to anyone looking for a fantastic wedding DJ!

Sent on 08/26/2018

Kristi · Married on 08/04/2018

Chuck was great! He was extremely professional and met with us a couple of times ahead of time to make sure our wedding would be perfect. His sound system was great. When the wind picked up during our ceremony, he adapted on the fly to make sure our vows could still be heard perfectly. We really appreciated the way Chuck worked to understand our vision - then executed against that. Thanks for everything, Chuck!

Sent on 10/01/2018

Brittney · Married on 07/14/2018

Chuck did such a great job at our wedding! Would absolutely recommend him for any event!

Sent on 07/16/2018

Taryn · Married on 06/23/2018

Chuck DJ’d our wedding and brought his beautiful wife. They were so friendly and personable, we fell in love with them by the end of the night. We couldn’t have been more happy with the service we received. Chuck knew exactly what we wanted and was meticulous with the planning before hand. It was a huge relief to know that the music for our wedding was in professional hands. We were able to relax and have a blast knowing that (big) part of our wedding was taken care of.

Sent on 09/24/2018

courtney · Married on 06/15/2018

Chuck was awesome, he was very helpful in the planning stages of our wedding! He did a great job at our wedding too, the sound was top notch and he was very receptive to the dance floor vibe which kept our guests moving all night! We would highly recommend A Sound Choice Dj entertainment!!!

~Ben and Courtney

Sent on 06/19/2018

Amy · Married on 11/02/2017

I was first introduced to A Sound Choice DJ when the DJ I had originally hired for my mom's sixtieth birthday decided to move two weeks before the event. What luck! Chuck ended up exceeding all my expectations. Since then, I've hired him for my grandmother's eightieth birthday, and my wedding reception. Honestly, I wouldn't hire anyone else.

When it came to my wedding, his experience was invaluable: he helped us with the flow of the evening; assured us his equipment would not sound "tinny" in the Boise Depot (something I didn't even think to ask); he took the time to really listen to us, made every effort to play the music we wanted to hear, and kept the reception moving. And since this was the third event he's DJ'ed for me, many of of my friends and family were excited to see him again.

All in all I highly recommend Chuck and A Sound Choice DJ Entertainment; he's personable and professional -- and sure to keep the party going.

Sent on 03/08/2018

Courtney · Married on 09/16/2017

Chuck was great to work with. We met a couple times before my husband and I got married. He is a very laid back guy who has the experience needed to make sure your special event goes great! We had our ceremony in an area without electricity and he was quick to offer help with music down there plus in the reception area. We had so much fun that when it was time to end, we asked Chuck to play another hour and he was glad to continue the party. His advice for music layout was great and everyone who attended our wedding had a great time.

Sent on 12/11/2017

Ashley · Married on 09/02/2017

Chuck was incredible. During the planning process, he was very responsive and helpful. And at our wedding, he was even better! The microphone and speakers provided by the venue weren't working, but thankfully Chuck was prepared and brought back up equipment so everything went smoothly. He made our wedding reception a blast. He got everyone out on the dance floor and made our reception the dance party we had dreamed of! He truly went above and beyond - he even brought me and my husband drinks at our sweetheart table! You definitely want Chuck to DJ your wedding.

Sent on 11/29/2017

Chelsie · Married on 08/26/2017

Chuck was totally awesome to work with! He made everything super easy and was so organized. We just told him our vision and he made it happen. I didn't have to worry about one thing on our wedding concerning him. We just sat back and let him run the show! Afterwards we had so many comments from our guests saying they wish we would have hired him another hour because they were enjoying themselves so much!

Sent on 02/14/2018

Erin · Married on 08/12/2017

After working with Chuck, of A Sound Choice DJ Entertainment, we certainly want to recommend him! He was a great decision. He was able to cater to some unique circumstances. Our wedding was in the middle of the forest! He traveled to meet us, was punctual, and managed with limited electricity. Chuck brought equipment that produced great sound but was also unobtrusive to the view. His equipment did not stick out during the ceremony or in our photos.

We didn’t know what to expect from our wedding guests on the dance floor. But, once the dance floor opened up Chuck kept them dancing for hours! He spent time learning the types of music we enjoyed and was able to take that knowledge and really channel the crowd.

He created such an awesome atmosphere out on the dance floor we asked him to stay and keep playing past our booked time! We really appreciated his flexibility.

Thanks so much, Chuck, for making our wedding the fun event we imagined! Our guests are still talking about how much fun they had on the dance floor. With gratitude, The Maguires.

Sent on 01/18/2018
    A Sound Choice DJ Entertainment 3
    A Sound Choice DJ Entertainment 4

Niki · Married on 07/15/2017

Chuck was amazing! He met with us a couple times before our wedding and helped us get everything in order. Having his help saved me, as a bride, a lot of stress. I had no idea where to start with planning our reception or ceremony, and Chuck was able to help us outline the basics and we adjusted anything accordingly. His equipment is minimal and does not take away from the decor and the sound quality is great. No microphones in our photos and no bulky set up stands or speakers in the way. He was entertaining and our guests still rave about how much fun they had at our wedding even though it was 104 degrees when we said our vows. Thank you Chuck for being there for us and with us on one of the most important days of our lives. :-) You are great!!!

Sent on 11/30/2017

Avalon · Married on 06/23/2017

Chuck had a great selection of music! He adjusted the playlist to suit the party and made great song choices. He did a great job keeping the wedding moving forward as well as checking in on me and my husband to make sure we were having a great time. He truly made our day wonderful!

Sent on 01/07/2018

Leah · Married on 06/11/2017

He is the Best and he made or wedding perfect! Highly recommend!

Sent on 07/06/2017

Ali · Married on 06/11/2017

Chuck was great!! He did an amazing job, and I would highly recommend him for any wedding!

Sent on 06/23/2017

Aaron · Married on 06/11/2017

Looking for the best for a great value I think you should consider a sound choice because that should be your only choice. All i have to say is Thank You.

Sent on 07/07/2017

Taylor · Married on 06/03/2017

Chuck was amazing and truly made our wedding epic! I was so worried about knowing when and where I need to be somewhere to give a speech or entertain people on my big day, but Chuck took all the worrying out of that. He came to me with a schedule of things I might need to do though out the night. He made me feel far more prepared and ready that I could have ever imagined. The night went incredibly smooth as Chuck guided our guests from the ceremony to dinner to dancing.

When the night was done, I had no idea how it flew by so fast or how it went so smooth. I feel like Chuck did an amazing job of making everything happen and transition so smoothly which I thought I was going to have to do and was terrified of. I would hire Chuck again in a heartbeat!!!

Sent on 06/19/2017

Tiarra · Married on 05/28/2017

I am honestly not being lazy by giving all 5's, he truly did an amazing job. Weddings fly by so fast and it's hard to keep everything moving at a good pace but he kept us on the ball with timing and made sure things were moving well. He also made sure to remind guests of all the activities we had around the building so that no one missed out. He was more than a DJ for us and he did an exceptional job! Thank you!!!

Sent on 06/08/2017

Nicole · Married on 05/20/2017

Chuck is by far does the best work compared to any other DJ I've seen at weddings. He was so helpful during our planning process giving suggestions and ideas. When the day finally came he kept the party going all night long! We wanted a lot of dancing and that was exactly what we got! I highly recommend him!!

Sent on 07/06/2017

Josh · Married on 11/19/2016

Chuck did a great job at our wedding! From the time we first contacted him, he was very responsive and quick to respond to our many questions. He was clearly prepared and knew what he was doing. He gave us additional ideas that we hadn't thought about and we were very excited to incorporate into our wedding. His Pricing was fair and within our budget. Our guests loved him, and he got so many of them up and dancing. He kept the wedding on schedule, and made sure to read the crowd to make sure they were having fun. We highly, highly recommend him!

Sent on 12/19/2016

Megan · Married on 08/13/2016

Chuck was amazing and really cared about how I felt. He made me more at ease because he was confident. All of my guests had good things to say about him I would reccomend him for any event. He was great during both the reception and the ceremony. My guests complimented how good the microphones sounded during the ceremony. Thank you, Chuck!

Sent on 08/15/2016

Thomas · Married on 07/01/2016

I didn't even no he had arrived to set up for the event untill he did his tests and he was so quiet anf efficient . His set up is small but with a LOT of good clear sound and is just what we needed. We rushed a few things ahead of schedule and he did them ease and like it was part of the program. I would recommend him to all my friends for any type of event that they may have just so I can listen and enjoy his great work. Thanks for enjoying our special day and making it effortless for great music and the games.

Sent on 08/13/2016

Shelbe · Married on 06/18/2016

Chuck was amazing! He met with us before hand and personalized everything for us! The online planning is amazingly helpful as well!! We are so happy we had Chuck!!! Highly recommend him!!!!

Sent on 08/04/2016

Sound Choice did an excellent job at our wedding. Todd listen to what we wanted and did everything and more than expected. He is extremely professional and a real nice guy. Great price, very happy with his service.

Sent on 04/17/2016

Raffi · Married on 10/03/2015

Chuck is the guy you want to host your wedding or any other event for that matter! I wish I could provide a higher star rating as 5 stars just doesn't cut it for his professionalism and flexibility to work with you. Not to mention he's full of experience and advice to offer to make your day go off w/out a hitch!
    The DJ services were the life of our wedding, He drove all the way out to McCall, ID and set up his station and you can tell that he wasn't just there for a "job" he was enjoying himself at every moment, I don't think I ever saw him w/out a smile on his face, and he would go speak to others as well!
    If you're looking for an affordable AND professional DJ service, look no further, for you have found the one man that will do whatever it takes to make sure your day goes smoothly!
    I'm proud to have met Chuck, and you will be happy to meet him as well.

Sent on 10/12/2015