A Soulful Commitment Reviews

1 User photo

A Soulful Commitment 1
  • Lindsay

Lindsay · Married on 07/06/2019

Our ceremony was perfect!

Dina helped make our wedding day perfect. Our ceremony was so special because we were able to customize it from a book that she wrote. Our day was so happy and fun and it started with how excited I was to say our vows. So many people told me that they could feel the love and excitement that was radiated through our ceremony. I highly recommend Dina from A Soulful Commitment because we couldn't be more happy with the way our ceremony turned out!

Sent on 07/20/2019

Bridget · Married on 10/20/2018

So glad we had Rev. Dina!

Rev. Dina was a joy to be around, from our initial interview to the last phone call regarding obtaining certified copies of our marriage license. She walked us through each step of the way, and helped us create a wonderful, loving and unique ceremony. She even helped us through some emotional moments so we could keep the service going. Our guests kept commenting on how nice and personal the ceremony was! And definitely do the "Things I Love About You," it is a wonderful addition to hear what your partner loves about you as a surprise!

Sent on 11/02/2018

Kelly · Married on 05/05/2018

Rev. Dina did such a great job on our wedding! She was so sweet and helped us customize our ceremony to be exactly what we were looking for. The vows were so personal and such a perfect fit. Our guests repeatedly told us how beautiful the ceremony was and what a great job Reverend Dina did. I highly recommend A Soulful Commitment!

A Soulful Commitment 2
    Sent on 05/14/2018

Elizabeth · Married on 10/21/2017

Dina was amazing! She definitely made our ceremony one to remember and it was exactly what the both of us wanted!

Sent on 11/14/2017

Lauren · Married on 10/21/2017

Dina was extremely professional and knowledgeable throughout the entire process. She was extremely accommodating with the ceremony writing. She has alot of sample ceremonies to look over so you can pick and choose the most perfect ceremony for your special day. I highly recommend her services!!!!

Sent on 11/21/2017

D · Married on 10/13/2017

Dina was fabulous! She met with us before the ceremony to discuss crafting our ceremony which was totally custom made. She was great about putting extra things in there that we liked, like a sonnet by Shakespeare. She was accommodating and understanding. I never expected to have such a personalized wedding. It could be as religious or non-religious as we wanted. I cannot sing her praises enough!

Sent on 11/15/2017

Nicole · Married on 07/08/2017

Dina was absolutely wonderful! Her guidebook was really helpful and it includes so many options, there really is something for everyone. With her guidance we were able to pick out a ceremony that fit us perfectly! Our guests couldn't stop talking about how creative, intimate, and family oriented our ceremony was. And they all seriously loved the knot tying portion of the ceremony! It was all thanks to Dina. She took the time to get to know us, helped us plan the big moment, and carried it out flawlessly. We honestly cannot thank her enough!!! <3

Sent on 11/15/2017

Margaret · Married on 06/30/2017

Rev Dina was great! provided wonderful feedback during planning and made the ceremony personal, and a blessed celebration... highly recommended

Sent on 07/14/2017

Jessica · Married on 06/23/2017

Rev. Dina was the perfect choice to officiate our wedding. She was great to work with and allowed you to create as much, or as little of your ceremony as you like. I wanted to get my hands in on the vows and just wanted some feedback after I created it. She is able to be at the rehearsal and did not hesitate to dive in and help me make sure we knew what we were doing, which was so great because she really helped to keep our rowdy group organized and me calm.

Rev. Dina was genuinely engaged with us the day of the wedding and made sure that we were feeling cared for and that she was here for us. I felt supported and as if I have know her forever. She did such a beautiful job. I am so glad that she was such an important part of our wedding day and marriage.

Sent on 07/24/2017

Emma · Married on 04/22/2017

Dina was an extremely helpful and critical part of our beautiful wedding ceremony a few weeks ago. We felt so comfortable working on her on the ceremony layout and flow of the evening from the recommended options from the design guide. Our families and friends couldn't say enough wonderful things about the ceremony. Dina truly helped us capture our voices in our vows and the tone for the evening's ceremony. If you are looking for a individualized ceremony, Dina can definitely help to capture your goals for your wedding.

Sent on 05/17/2017

Kathryn · Married on 08/26/2016

I wish I could give Dina a million more stars! She is amazing!!! I was referred to Dina by my event planner after my other officiant bailed on me and honestly I'm so glad it happened the way it did. She is beyond kind, professional, accommodating, and just so great to work with! I would recommend her to anyone looking for an outstanding officiant for their wedding. She has her own book for you to look through and you pick and choose through options of customized vows to what you like which was so cool- I was not expecting that. For someone who didn't exactly want to write their own vows but wanted a personal touch it's perfect. Or obviously if you wanted you can write them or if you don't want any stress of picking through the book at all she will completely design your ceremony for you! My ceremony went so smoothly the flow was perfect and exactly what I wanted. She also answered any questions I had very promptly and made everything stress free during probably the most stressful time of my life! I couldn't be happier with how my ceremony turned out I'm so thankful for her wonderful service!
    Edit to add: I almost completely forgot to add this until my husband reminded me of what he said after our wedding... He said if it wasn't for Dina calming him down as I walked down the aisle he "would've lost it"! Multiple times during our ceremony as we were in tears she reminded us to breathe and held us together. She went above and beyond her duties to comfort us during the ceremony and we are so thankful. My husband seriously said he wouldn't have been able to hold it together or speak the vows if it weren't for her! She really just has such a comforting way about her! I honestly couldn't imagine there being another officiant anything like Dina... She's the best!!

Sent on 09/07/2016

Dina was the officiant for our fusion Sikh-American wedding and we could not have picked a more perfect person to help us exchange our vows! She understood our vision completely, and was very respectful of all traditions from both cultures. She helped smooth the transition from one ceremony to the other, and was a helpful guide in helping to create the script and setting we wanted to have on our wedding day. We would highly recommend her!

Sent on 07/31/2016

Ariella · Married on 06/25/2016

Dina was an absolutely amazing officiant! We saw her officiate our friend's wedding and it brought us both to tears. When it was our turn to get married, we were overjoyed to learn she was available for our date! Our wedding ceremony was so special and personalized for us, it made us laugh and cry. Our audience too! It was so emotional and special- I appreciate the time Dina took in getting to know us. One suggestion- do the "Things I Love About You" section if you can. We were soo smitten with each other's letters. We were over the moon! I also have a bit of social anxiety, and I was soo nervous having to be in front of so many people. But Dina made me feel so calm and I was able to stay in the moment. Thank you Dina!!

Sent on 07/08/2016

Chelsi · Married on 06/18/2016

Dina was amazing and everyone at our ceremony thought that she did such a wonderful job. At the reception people kept complementing us on the ceremony and said it was the best they had ever been to! She has you create your own ceremony using a template that she has created and I really enjoyed being able to be so hands on with the process. If you don't want to create your own ceremony she will create one for you based on your tastes. She also drove to my house for our off-site ceremony rehearsal (we have a back patio that served the purpose well!) and was very helpful when we asked questions about the ceremony! I can't recommend her highly enough!

Sent on 06/21/2016

Kelly · Married on 04/16/2016

Rev Dina McGee is AMAZING!! From the very first email I sent through wedding wire, until the absolute end, she was prompt, reliable, easy to work with , and her ceremony styles are completely out of this world. We did a blended family part of our ceremony, and it was beautiful....even the guests were in tears(my son is 4). My family and friends not only told me how beautiful the ceremony was, but they personally told her afterwards.

We knew from her first meeting that we were blessed to have her marry us. She is marrying friends of ours in August, and we can't wait to see her again. If you are looking for an officiant and she is available, BOOK HER! She was perfect and I would recommend her to anyone!

Sent on 05/04/2016

Melinda · Married on 03/19/2016

Rev. Dina provided us with the perfect ceremony tailored to our lives and story, we were so pleased to have her be a part of our special day!

Sent on 05/09/2016

Amanda · Married on 10/21/2015

Dina really added a special touch to our ceremony, she was personable, professional, and she made everything go so smoothly. I certainly recommend her to everyone!

Sent on 11/06/2015

Dina has been absolutely amazing! After our first conversation with her, we knew we wanted her to officiate our wedding. She's extremely flexible and really listens to what the couple wants for their ceremony.

She provides all of the resources necessary to plan and customize the ceremony. If you want to be hands off, Dina will construct the ceremony for you!

She was the perfect officiant for our ceremony. It was short and sweet, and so true to us as a couple. We received so many compliments from guests that our ceremony was unique and personal.

Sent on 01/20/2015

Katie · Married on 10/03/2015

Dinelle was wonderful! She allowed for us to personalize our ceremony without us having to create the entire thing from scratch. Her delivery was flawless. It felt like we were getting married by a friend! We received so many compliments on the ceremony because it was so personal and unique (plus it was only 15 mins)!

Sent on 05/16/2016
  • Ashley

Ashley · Married on 09/27/2015

Dina was really wonderful to work with. We live outside the city, so we weren't able to set up an in-person meeting, but she was happy to FaceTime with us to go over what we wanted. She had a HUGE variety of ceremonies to pick from and tailor, so we were able to get exactly what we wanted from ours. On the day of our wedding, we had to make a few changes on the fly, but she was able to roll with it with no problem. She was friendly and warm, and really just wonderful. We couldn't possibly recommend her enough.

Sent on 09/30/2015

James · Married on 08/15/2015

Dina was amazing! She absolutely nailed the service, everyone at the ceremony was full of praise. She was also a wonderfully calming presence to have up there when the stress and pressure is on! Very warm person and incredibly flexible and helpful with planning out the service. One of the best decisions we made was having Dina perform our ceremony.

Cannot recommend highly enough.

Sent on 09/04/2015

Regina · Married on 05/30/2015

Dina provides so many resources to help create a wonderful ceremony of your own. Without prompting, almost every guest said ours was the best ceremony they'd ever witnessed. She really helped us get the actual logistics down at the rehearsal, and when we first met her, she really spent a long time talking to us before we'd ever made any agreements or signed any contracts.

Sent on 06/29/2015

Amit · Married on 05/24/2015

Dina was a recommendation from friends who also used her as an officiant. We met multiple times before the ceremony where she provided numerous options of readings, thoughtful words, ceremony styles and unity ceremonies. The variety of options were important to us as an inter-faith couple. She was extremely flexible in her wordings and sensitive to our requests. She was very easy to speak with and offered guidance in helping shape our ceremony. We trusted her suggestions during our rehearsal and ultimately our day wouldn't have been as well executed without her assistance.

We received countless compliments on our ceremony and on her. My uncle was openly weeping (borderline embarrassing for him) and told me privately it was more beautiful than his own wedding. My aunt overheard. They'll talk about it later.

Finding Dina was one of the best decisions we made for the wedding and we recommend her to anyone, especially those who want a unique ceremony.

Sent on 06/06/2015

David · Married on 04/29/2015

Rev. Dina was everything we had hoped for in an officiant , professional, personable and punctual . She also photographs very well ?. She has a beautiful aura that fills a room and I remember reading another review that said she is someone you'd like to get to know over coffee and we wholeheartedly agree . We had a great time though now it is a blur but can't wait to see the video to relive our magical and not so magical moments . Highly recommended !!!!! David and Brett Thanks for making our day even more special at our special place in the burgh ?. Loved it !!!!!

Sent on 06/21/2015

Jen · Married on 11/02/2014

I was lucky enough to have Dina referred to me by a coworker a year prior to my wedding. We met over coffee to talk about what we were looking for in an officiant. I knew right away she was perfect. She has been wonderfully helpful and knowledgeable through our process and together we chose the perfect ceremony. I couldn't have asked for anything more perfect. Thank you so much Dina! I would refer her to anyone!

Sent on 11/21/2014