A Simple View Photography Reviews

61 | Ambridge, PA

61 Reviews for A Simple View Photography

Very friendly and professional. :) would recommend.

Sent on 07/14/2014

The pictures were beautiful! she was very nice with all of our guest and us. She helped with a lot of stuff aside from pictures too which was really nice.

Lyamberr · Married on 10/07/2013

We came from out of town and were married on very short notice! Thank goodness for A Simple View! They were most helpful and flexible... 5 stars all around!

Sent on 01/04/2014

Jaclyn · Married on 09/28/2013

Jeanie did a fantastic job with our wedding and rehearsal photos. She was quick and concise getting everyone in place, changing poses and locations. The pictures are fabulous! Jeanie offers fantastic quality photography at a fraction of the price of other photographers. Not only did she take pictures, but she helped to coordinate the rehearsal and ceremony, which let my husband and I enjoy the whole process! I would recommend her services to anyone in need of a photographer for any occasion!!

Sent on 12/08/2013

Hillary · Married on 08/16/2013

Mark and Jeanie were exactly what we were looking for to complete our special day. Jeanie was very helpful when I called with my questions and they fit us in to their very busy summer schedule. I would recommend their services.

Christopher · Married on 07/20/2013

Jeanie was amazing on our day, extremely affordable and exactly what we were looking for. Her and her husband could not have been any better!

Sent on 01/05/2014

Mikel · Married on 03/17/2013

Jeannie is a great photographer who manages to take formal shots without being overly pushy and candids without being in the way. She's willing to work with you as a couple and her checklist is a great tool to help you make sure you get all the shots you want of your special day.

Sent on 04/12/2013

Mikel Lynn · Married on 03/17/2013

Jeannie is flexible and willing to work with couples to get the pictures they want, not by-the-numbers shots that everyone has.

Sent on 01/03/2014

Jeanie was wonderful and very helpful from the planning to the big day. She provided tips on time lines and how to keep everything moving. The pictures she took were beautiful. She was a pleasure to work with! So was her husband!

Thank you for everything!

Sent on 04/01/2013

They provided the best service I could have ever excepted. The ceremony was everything I could have hope for. I would recommend them to anyone that wants a perfect personnel service. I am so bless to have found Rev Mark and Jeannie and they were available for my date.Everyone that was at my wedding complimented hope wonderful they were. If I could do anything over I do nothing different.

Sent on 01/30/2013
  • User2034443 · 2+ years ago

Jeanie is awesome! She's very down to earth, and she understands that some brides still want to have those special photos of their wedding day, but don't want to spend thousands and thousands of dollars to do so... She offers an amazing value for her services, she is professional, and even my family who can be very judgmental loved her and were very impressed with the photos. Definitely recommend!

Sent on 12/15/2012
  • shana

shana · Married on 10/13/2012

Jeanie was amazing. I wish I would have know about her services so I could have had her take ALL of our pictures instead of just the ceremony. We truly enjoyed her services and loved the photos!

Sent on 11/21/2012

Aubrey · Married on 10/13/2012

A Simple Vow wasn't my "real photographer" - I say that because I didn't hire them to be my photographer, as I already had another booked. BUT, that being said, Jeanie totally WAS another photographer! She somehow managed to take photos during my ceremony, while of course, lining everyone up, fixing my train, etc. I don't know how she did it, but she did. Then she sent me a disc of photos as a bonus, which was so nice. I did not expect that at all, but it was another way that A Simple Vow goes above and beyond. The photos were of great quality, too, and I got them probably...a week or two after my wedding? Not the months you usually have to wait for any kind of professional photos. I would hire A Simple Vow for the whole wedding-day package. It's so easy and definitely worth it!

Sent on 01/18/2013
  • Goodluckbear

Goodluckbear · Married on 09/15/2012

Love Jeanie would definitely use her again!!! Was flexible, and provided a love knot last minute for the hand binding ceremony.

Sent on 10/01/2012

loved the way they done my pictures, they turned out great

Sent on 01/30/2013

Marisa · Married on 07/21/2012

Jeanie is awesome! I could not have asked for a better person to work with for my wedding and her pricing is very reasonable! She is very attentive with what is going on around her. For our engagement photo shoot, she had a lot of pose suggestions. If there is a particular photo you would like to take, she's happy to do that for you. She takes a ton of pictures so you have a lot to choose from! Jeanie is always there to answer questions and help when you need her! Very happy I found her! :)

Sent on 08/01/2012

wonderfull people very friendly and helpful!!!!

Sent on 07/17/2012

Ellen · Married on 06/30/2012

Jeanie is awesome! Her photos of our wedding ceremony turned out beautiful. She captured some really great moments that I'd forgotten all about during the craziness of the evening. She and her husband Mark make a great team (he was our officiant). We couldn't have picked better people for the job!

Sent on 08/01/2012
  • Lauren

Lauren · Married on 06/16/2012

Really professional and efficient! Our ceremony was perfect!

Sent on 08/05/2012

Laura · Married on 06/16/2012

We could not have had two better people helping us to make our wedding day so perfect. Our ceremony was so personalized and fun- everyone had a great time, not just us! We would recommend (and already have) Mark and Jeannie to everyone. Laura & Elliott Williams

Sent on 01/18/2013

Lisa · Married on 06/08/2012

Let me first state that I didn't hire A Simple View for photography services. We hired her husband to officiate our wedding and Jeanie thoguhtfully took and gave us the moments that she captured. She really has an eye for photogrpahy! She got some of my favorite shots of the whole day and I cannot wait to inforporate them into our wedding album.

Had I known ahead of time how talented she is, I would have hired her to do our photography on the spot for the entire day. Plus, her prices are VERY affordable!! It is a great deal on a great service!

Thank you, Jeanie! The pictures you took were gorgeous!

Sent on 07/16/2012

Renee · event on: 06/07/2012

Great senior portraits. Excellent price and service. :)

Sent on 07/31/2012

Anna · Married on 06/03/2012

This was such a great deal! It's affordable and you get a lot out of it. Jeanie is so easy to work with. She responds very quickly and takes great shots. She also gave us a lot of options for pictures to suit our personalities better which was awesome.

Sent on 07/23/2012

Julie · Married on 06/02/2012

Great work! Great value!! Great Team!! Could not be happier how things turned out
    They made our wedding stress free, and perfect!!

Sent on 07/30/2012
  • Y

Yenchih · Married on 05/12/2012

Mark and Jeanie DeNuzzio are very easy to work with. We love our wedding as well as those beautiful pictures.

Sent on 08/13/2012