A Silverware Affair Reviews

74 Reviews for A Silverware Affair

• Sarah

Sarah · Married on 04/06/2019

Perfection!

I’m not sure who could say more about their catering services- myself and my husband, or our guests! A week later and people are still raving about the food. We selected a buffet option (tenderloin, chicken, red potatoes, asparagus, and salad), the presentation was great and the food was absolutely delicious!! My mom is a tough critic and was worried about quality when we hadn’t been able to do a tasting (out of town mother panic!) but I was pleased with the reviews and assured her all would be perfect; she has since given them an A++ rating! I’m addition to the actual food, Kaitlynn was a dream to work with- she was responsive, patient, kind, and knowledgeable. You can’t go wrong with A Silverware Affair!! (I should also note we rented their linens which were also beautiful and great quality)

Sent on 04/14/2019

Abigail Topham · Married on 03/23/2019

Amazing bar options

A Silverware affair did a great job with our wedding! The food was delicious (especially the Mac and Cheese!), and they worked with us to tailor our plan to our needs. They had both open bar and cash bar options. Because the open bar option was so reasonably priced, we went with this option. I would definitely recommend them!

Sent on 04/16/2019

Lauren · Married on 10/14/2017

We had a wonderful experience with Kaitlynn and A Silverware Affair. Kaitlynn was very responsive (always responded to email within a day or two) and happily answered any questions I had. They arrived a couple of hours early the day of the wedding and made our venue (my parent's barn with no running water) work with no problem. Guests raved about the food. I just said I was writing a review and my husband said "great horseradish sauce." Thank you! We highly recommend.

Sent on 10/19/2017

Hala · Married on 06/18/2016

I knew I wanted to use A Silverware Affair for our catering the moment I called. They took our info and immediately sent customized options based on our conversation. They worked with me and took my many many phone calls with professionalism and grace. They arrived early and had everything in place long before the guests arrived. They were flexible even during the event with special requests. The food was stellar! People are still talking about it. If you want a truly memorable experience, and GREAT food you just cant call anyone else.

Sent on 10/03/2016

Kim · Married on 06/11/2016

We couldn't have done it any better! The food and bartending services were wonderful. Everyone raved about the brisket, mac & cheese tartlets, and the fried pickles. The wine/beer bar was well-stocked with what we'd requested and at a very reasonable price!

Sent on 06/18/2016

Donna · Married on 03/12/2016

This was my 50th Wedding Anniversary party. This group of workers were the best. It was almost like they were part of the family. They helped me in every way. The food was the best. Everyone told me how much they loved the food. The venue was great and party was fabulous. Best time my husband and I have ever had.

Sent on 03/31/2016

Kate-Marie · Married on 12/19/2015

It was a joy and privilege to work with the Silverware Affair for our wedding day. I actually met with the company only once before the wedding (in person), because I was coordinating the event long distance, from another city. The staff and team at the Silverware Affair were exceedingly helpful and great at communication. Any questions I had they were more than happy to answer. They were also super helpful and accommodating. They gave me flexibility to adjust and tweak the menus to my husband and my liking and their food was to die for. The icing on top was that their food display was absolutely gorgeous. I didn't have to worry one bit about decorating the foodline because they made it gorgeous. I would recommend them to anyone looking for a catering service!!! They also helped us find our FABULOUS DJ!!! If you need amazing food for a great price look no further!

Sent on 01/10/2016

Amber · Married on 05/02/2015

A silverware affair did a great job for our wedding! I was planning long distance, and their staff was very willing to work with me and even set up a special tasting for us on the weekend (even though it was a holiday weekend) since it was when my husband and I would be in town. On the day of the wedding, their staff and set up went seamlessly, and the food was delicious and very high quality. We had multiple compliments on how good the food was. Additionally, they work hard to make sure their decor matches your wedding theme- I had a rustic vintage theme and they were able to make the buffet and buffet tables fit right in. They were great!

Sent on 05/05/2015

A Silverware Affair's reply:

Thank you so much for taking the time out of your busy schedule to share your experience with other brides! We thoroughly enjoyed working with you and wish you both the best!!!

Jennifer · Married on 11/08/2014

The food was great! My guests were super pleased with the taste and presentation! So much so that a few of them went back and found our to go boxes and devoured them!

Sent on 11/15/2014

Stephanie · Married on 08/01/2014

They were a breeze to work with and incredibly accommodating. Our rep, kaitlynn, came up with plenty of options that would please our guests.

Sent on 08/09/2014
  • Kelsey

Kelsey · Married on 05/24/2014

A Silverware Affair was very professional and the food was fantastic!!! They were great from the beginning to end. When we set up our consultation meeting they had prepared our full meal so we could taste everything! They were very diligent about emailing and checking in to make sure I didn't need to change anything. I had several gluten free guests at my wedding and Silverware Affair allowed me to tell them how many gluten free meals I needed! The day of the wedding, they were on time with their arrival and set everything up how my coordinator told them. They provided their own decorations which went along with my wedding theme and took care of their own set up and tear down. I didn't have time to eat the food...but everyone I talked to at the wedding LOVED the food and the desserts provided by this caterer. I would recommend Silverware Affair to anyone!

Sent on 06/01/2014

Sarah · Married on 05/03/2014

Wow! They nailed it! I wanted something to repesent my hometown and my husbands. The menu was perfect! I asked them to make a small change to the Macaroni and Cheese and they did not hesitate to make the change. The food was perfect and there was plenty of it.

Sent on 05/12/2014

crystal · Married on 04/26/2014

The food was a hit!!! From the beautiful display of hors d'oeuvres to the delicious main course (good ole southern bbq pork and chicken with cole slaw, baked beans and the most delicious mac n' cheese you've ever put in your mouth), this company was spectacular.
    Prompt, professional and with a wide variety of dishes to suit just about any budget, I would highly recommend A Silverware Affair

Sent on 05/13/2014
  • F

Filomena · Married on 04/11/2014

From Inception of the event to the completion of the event, A SILVERWARE AFFAIR delivered. The staff was prompt, professional and courteous. The set up was absolutely beautiful. The food was delicious and plentiful. I was so pleased with the service that I will be hiring them again for my next event. Attention to detail, prioritization of client requests and follow through are the qualities that this company retains. Thank You, A Silverware Affair for making my daughters wedding a complete success!

Sent on 04/22/2014
  • Lyndsey

Lyndsey · Married on 04/05/2014

Very pleased! As a former catering Director for 12 years I knew what I wanted and how I wanted it and they were very accommodating and professional to all my emails and requests. Having planned many weddings but never my own I wanted to be in control of everything but as the bride it just is not possible on the day of the event with everything else going on but I did not have to worry about anything. They had everything under control. The staff was very friendly and the food was great. I feel confident that they could handle and would be happy to take care of any event you may have big or small.

Sent on 04/15/2014

Allyson · Married on 04/04/2014

A Silverware Affair catered our wedding reception and brunch. Our entire experience with them was truly amazing!!! Many of our wedding guests commented that we had the best wedding food they've ever tasted. In addition to delicious food, the staff was so friendly and helpful. Using this company for our wedding was such a great decision, and we couldn't be more pleased. Thanks to A Silverware Affair for everything!!

Sent on 04/06/2014

Julie · Married on 03/23/2014

Food was great and there was allot of it. Service was great and my guest were well fed.

Sent on 04/10/2014

danielle · Married on 01/04/2014

Hands down the BEST catering I've ever had, seen, or heard of.....and I'm experienced in the wedding business! ! We got married out of state so I panicked when I wasn't going to be able to use a caterer I had worked with before. I'm so impressed I'm still talking about it lol! So glad we chose A Silverware Affair!!

Sent on 01/09/2014

Sarah · Married on 12/07/2013

We could not be happier with A Silverware Affair. The main thing that I was thinking about when hiring a caterer was how the food would taste, which was delicious. But A Silverware Affair was much more than that. Their team is amazing. We had rented tables, chairs, place settings etc. and hired them to setup the room with rented items and flowers. When they were done with the room it looked better than I had imagined. The buffet that they setup was decorated beautifully. I had made suggestions of how I wanted the room set up. They made some adjustments when they got there which was much better than my original plan. They were on top of everything. If a guest had spilled something before you knew it someone on their staff was cleaning it up. They made the day run so smoothly. Do not think twice about hiring them!

Sent on 02/14/2014

Aleshia · Married on 11/16/2013

The catering and staff present at my wedding were exceptional! We were so impressed by their display, quality of items served and most of all their caring & professional service to everyone who attended our wedding. This was one of the most significant milestones in our lives and we're honored to have shared that will you all and to feel your sincere attachment to making this day absolutely wonderful. We're forever grateful!!

Sent on 12/12/2013
  • W

WFP · event on 11/15/2013

The entire process was easy and seamless. Even when we made last minute changes they accomadated us effortlessly. Everything arrived on time and as promised. The food was amazing as it was the last two times we utilized their services. We would recommend for any event!

Sent on 11/19/2013

Aerial · Married on 10/13/2013

My husband and I had a fabulous experience with the Silverware Affair! We had both worked in restaurants, and have pretty high standards for service and food. These guys didn't disappoint. They gave us so many options to choose from, and let us customize exactly what we wanted served at our wedding, with out blowing our budget. The staff was very friendly and helpful, and communicating with them couldn't have been easier.
    They provided a beautiful buffet that tasted just as good as it looked. I wouldn't change anything about our experience with the Silverware Affair if I could. They did an AMAZING job, and I would highly recommend them!

Sent on 10/19/2013
  • Katie

Katie · Married on 08/11/2013

From the start, A Silverware Affair was a dream vendor! We did not have a huge budget to spend, but they worked with us to create my dream menu within our small budget. They were also very willing to create new things and tweak menu items to insure we got exactly what we wanted. They also provided decorations for the buffet tables and we received numerous compliments about the gorgeous display! The food was absolutely delicious and everything was just perfect! In the end, we were incredibly happy to have worked with A Silverware Affair and I would recommend them to anyone.

Sent on 09/30/2013

A Silverware Affair did an excellent job catering our wedding! We could not have been happier with the quality of the service and food. They were very willing to work within our budget, the food was delicious, and they were very easy to get in touch with throughout the process. I would recommend them to anyone getting married in the Chattanooga area.

Sent on 07/19/2013

Matthew · Married on 04/20/2013

Wow! What more can I say? Tara, Kathy, and the rest of the crew were simply wonderful! While my wife and I were busy meeting and greeting family and friends, Kathy made sure we were able to enjoy the passed treats as well as the delicious steak and fish entree we had on our menu. Our guests absolutely raved about the food as well as the service. The bar staff was able to prepare our signature cocktail to perfection. Simply put: They gave us a memorable experience. I would recommend them to anyone for any occasion anytime. Thank you A Silverware Affair for making our special day so wonderful!

Sent on 05/05/2013