A Silver Lining Bridal Veils and Tiaras Reviews

Rating 5.0 out of 5, 10 Reviews
View more information

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2011 Winner
    Ellen Married on 06/07/2014
    I was in a panic when my fiance (now husband) informed me he wanted me to wear a veil so he could "lift" it for our first kiss. He informed me of this approximately 1 month before our wedding. Since this wasn't my first marriage, I had chosen and purchased a silver wedding gown, and I had it in my mind that a veil would not work well with this particular dress due to the color. After finding Leah, she work with me and helped me with the perfect veil for our big day. I couldn't be more happier.
    Amanda Married on 06/22/2012
    Leah was great to work with! She was able to create such an amazing veil that matched the beading on my wedding dress. She was very responsive to emails and kept me updated on how the veil was coming. I can't thank her enough for the time and effort she put into it.
    Linda Married on 06/16/2012
    Leah created the most beautiful veil. She matched the beading on the top of strapless wedding dress with bugle beads and sequins. Leah made three different designs from which I could choose. She also has imported tulle which drapes beautifully. If you want something special at a reasonable price, I would highly recommend her. She was less expensive than even the more basic ones at the bridal salons.
  • Jennifer
    Jennifer Married on 03/24/2012
    Leah created the perfect veil for me. She steered me in the right direction! I had a vision of what I wanted and she helped me bring that vision to life. She was great to work with! I can't wait to send the pictures of my veil floating in the wind. It was the perfect touch to my dress. The work she does is second to non! Never buy a veil from one of those bridal shops. Call Leah! She will create your perfect veil and it will be custom to you!
    Hillary Married on 06/10/2011
    Leah did a wonderful job on my veil! I described what I wanted and she made it exactly as I described. Thank you Leah.
    Tene Married on 06/23/2010
    After spending a thousand dollars on my wedding dress, I did not want to spend an additional $300 on a veil and tiara. I found Leah on craigslist and was delighted with the service she offered me. She worked around my schedule, made both items for half of the cost of David's Bridal, and met me in a convenient location to deliver my items. My veil is identical to the one that I selected at Davids Bridal, AND my tiara is gorgeous! I would highly recommend her to anyone!
    Happy Married on 05/22/2010
    The veil was beautiful, and at an awesome price! I received it in great time and she responded quickly. Thanks Silver Lining!
    Jessica Married on 02/07/2010
    Leah made my veil for my upcoming wedding. She did an absolutely wonderful job. She made exactly what I asked for and shipped it to me quickly. She is very quick to respond to emails and keeps in constant contact with her brides.

Leah THANK YOU so much for a beautiful AFFORDABLE veil :) I LOVE IT! I will send you pictures after the wedding of your veil in use.

Jessica S. - Phoenix, AZ
    V Married on 11/28/2009

Leah who owns Silver Lining is AWESOME!!! actually that is an understatement! She took her time to listen to what I want when she made my veil. I had wanted a veil which would look like a mantilla and she took the time to save me money by ordering them online to spend little for the result I wanted. She also dyed the material and she did an excellent job to match my color. I also found through her help online resources to get all what i need to "dress" up what I need for my wedding dress so it looked like i spent thousands on it! The veil was made to frame my face and then we made sure the length is perfect to just compliment the dress and not overkill!! Leah you are the best. If they dont order from you they are wasting their money somewhere else. I cant thank you enough!!!
    Megan Married on 07/03/2010
    Leah was really wonderful to work with. She was really flexible and listened closely to what I asked for, but she was also willing to give her honest opinion when I asked for it. She was professional and incredibly helpful. If you live in the Phoenix area and are looking for a custom made veil (or jewelry or hairpiece) I would definitely contact her!