A Secret Garden Reviews

A Secret Garden 7
  • Sydney

Sydney quick · Getting married on 05/01/2021

Planning stages

We’re only in the wedding planning stages, but Russ listens to everything we want and need. He’s been fantastic and has worked with us so well! And the garden is BEAUTIFUL.

Sent on 12/20/2018
    A Secret Garden 14
  • Casie

Casie Stovall · Getting married on 10/12/2019

Amazing people

Russ is fantastic! He listens to what I want as the bride and had ideas I would never have thought of.

Sent on 04/01/2019

Jan C · Married on 11/16/2018

Wonderful Venue, Dedicated Staff

As someone who has first hand knowledge of what is involved in creating a memorable wedding at A Secret Garden, I felt the need to respond to recent negative reviews of Russ, his staff and A Secret Garden. Russ is one of the few people I know who truly loves what he does. He works hard to make sure each bride has the wedding of her dreams with careful and thoughtful attention to detail both before and during the wedding and reception. So many wonderful reviews tell the true story of the hard work and love that go into each and every wedding.

Sent on 01/31/2019

May112018 · Married on 05/11/2018

From the venue, to the ceremony, to the celebration...all TOP NOTCH and magical! Russ and Racheal of A Secret Garden took beautiful photo shots of everything from the engagement to the wedding event! Everyone loved the entire evening! Russ and his entire team “think of EVERY detail”, was a common compliment from our family and friends. Anything that came up during our preparations during the months prior to the event, I'd call Russ and it was taken care of...I said often, "Let go and let Russ!" Some of the things he thought of, I could hardly believe! I knew we were in the best of hands thru the entire process! His vendors knew what he expected of them and delivered. Oh, what a night! We had a wonderful experience! #RussDelivers

Sent on 05/19/2018
    A Secret Garden 15
    A Secret Garden 16
    A Secret Garden 17

Vicki · Married on 04/27/2018

I work at the Kansas State School for the Blind, Russ has hosted our prom for the kids for 2 years and it is amazing, the kids and staff enjoy themselves. This is really a beautiful place. Russ and the staff are amazing interacting with the students. Russ makes this evening a dream come true for the students. We look forward to many more Proms at the Secret Garden.

Sent on 04/18/2018

Hanna · Married on 06/25/2017

The Secret Garden was truly the most perfect place I could have ever imagined to have my wedding and reception at. Russ was my guardian angel that day, and completely took care of my every need to the fullest extent. The flowers, decorations, and everything else was done beautifully and was exactly what I wanted! Actually, even better than I envisioned. I honestly don’t know how people get married without Russ! He is God’s gift to brides! To really appreciate how beautiful the Garden, Palm House, and all the rest of the treasures at the Secret Garden are, you have to go see it in person. It will blow you away. It is a “Pinterest dream” cottage garden from Heaven, complete with beautiful fountains, brick pathways, a stunning waterfall, a whimsical treehouse…just go see for yourself! Russ knows exactly how to run a wedding, from his years of experience, and it is such a comfort to have an expert like Russ to run the show. I loved not having to direct anything or anyone, and yet everything happened exactly the way I wanted! I didn’t have to worry about any logistics on my wedding day. I don’t know how Russ does it, honestly. He has everything set up exactly right, and has thought of everything. I couldn’t be happier with my experience here. Also, the photography by Russ and his assistant Rachel was just lovely. Russ and his whole staff are truly great. I am so grateful for my wedding experience at the Secret Garden!

Sent on 07/16/2017