A Sacred Love Sanctuary Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2015 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2014 Winner

• Elisabeth
    Elisabeth L. Married on 06/18/2021

AMAZING - A moment I’ll cherish for ever & I’m forever grateful for Terumi!

Obstacle upon Obstacle - but Terumi had a solution for everything. Honestly without her I probably wouldn’t of gotten married this past weekend! She was so flexible when we originally had to cancel our wedding and change the ceremony to an elopement. She helped with planning, vows, and basically the whole thing. We lost our photographer a few hours before the ceremony and she was so kind to ask her husband to come along to take pictures with his cell phone so we would capture a little bit of the moment. We went for a more spiritual approach versus the religious approach and let me tell you she had us both (myself and my husband) in tears and it was such a powerful moment. She was fantastic, I could say more but if you don’t hire her to officiate your wedding you’re missing out.
  • Jackie
    Jackie F. Married on 05/16/2021

Terumi was a wonderful officiant to our wedding!

Terumi was amazing and made our day so special. She was easy to communicate with, responded quickly, as well as helped make our ceremony unique with special touches along the way. We cannot recommend her enough! Thank you Terumi!
    Kim A. Married on 10/17/2020

Five stars

Rev. Culmer created a sacred and personal ceremony for us--she is very responsive to emails and made us feel comfortable during the whole ceremony planning process! We loved her! Highly recommend!
  • Erik
    Erik R. Married on 10/02/2020

A great mountaintop wedding!

We had a great experience and were very happy to have Terumi officiate our elopement! She went above and beyond in helping us organize our vows, and travelled to our location which was a big plus. The ceremony itself went off wonderfully and was very memorable on top of the mountain. Thank you!!!
    Melissa M. Married on 08/28/2020

We loved having Rev Terumi as our officiant

Rev Terumi was amazing at our ceremony. Her speech was beautiful and has brought a tear to my eye every time I watch our wedding video. She was very flexible, and stayed with us even when we changed our venue from Charlotte to 4 hours away in Hilton Head. We would highly recommend!
    Danielle C. Married on 08/21/2020

Terumi was wonderful!

Terumi was the perfect officiant for our very small wedding. She is warm and welcoming and exudes love and acceptance. She worked with us to design the perfect ceremony and made the whole process fun and easy! Can’t recommend her highly enough!
    Tanya P. Married on 08/01/2020

An Extraordinary Dream Come True

My fiance and I enrolled in Ms Culmer's Love Coaching sessions and she officiated our wedding ceremony. Ms Culmer is not only an expert in her craft but her wisdom, knowledge and compassion for others to broaden one's understanding of love, is absolutely incredible. There were so many areas that Ms Culmer presented to us in her sessions that we were not aware of.. It was incredible at how these areas stregthened our love. We were moved to embrace and feel the connectedness and with one another that needed more exploring. The sessions helped me to understand myself as I take my life-long journey of love with my now, husband and understand what love and marriage really means. We're now on our way to a better understanding of our love for one another and marriage. I am so incredibly appreciative that I chose to take Ms Culmer's Love Coaching course and that I chose her to officiate our wedding. It was a worthwhile experience and absolutely, highly recommended.
    Emily Married on 06/27/2020

Incredible experience!!

Our hearts are so full! Terumi was wonderful to work with throughout our wedding planning experience and on the wedding day! From the very first time we met Terumi at a café in downtown Hendersonville, we knew that she’d be perfect for us! She’s a great communicator (both in written and oral format), very warm and friendly, and truly cares about her clients. When COVID19 caused us to have to reschedule our wedding, she was extremely understanding and very accommodating, allowing us to switch to a new date—even when our new plan involved having an outdoor ceremony over a holiday weekend in mid-July. She truly takes time to get to know her clients on a personal level and the ceremony she crafted for us was very personalized and captured our love perfectly. She allowed us to view and edit the script ahead of time. And she incorporated a few surprises for us in the script (with our permission) that we enjoyed hearing for the first time the day of our wedding! Thank you, Terumi, for giving us a wonderful wedding planning experience and for delivering a beautiful ceremony the day of our wedding. Our wedding would not have been the same without you!! (Photos by Jennifer Stuart Photography)
    Larry P. Married on 01/08/2020

Wonder Wedding in Paradise

Terumi Culmer, Certified LOA Love Coach | Wedding Officiant recently coached, planned and performed in the wonderful wedding ceremony for my wife and me. She is a skilled professional. Not only did she patiently and allowed flexible scheduling ,coach us in pre-marriage sessions, she also was a key participant in helping us to plan and perform the ceremony in a safe and elegant atmosphere during the current environment of COVID-19. Her husband was also skilled in helping with our wedding decorations. I would rate her performance a 5 out of 5 and highly recommend her services to nay couple planning for marriage.
  • Rachel
    Rachel D. Married on 12/15/2019

Such a perfect, beautiful ceremony.

Terumi was amazing. She was very responsive and wrote a really beautiful ceremony- she had everyone crying. I can’t imagine having a better officiant for our wedding. Everything went very smoothly and she was really well prepared. She even had tissues ready for us when we started crying during our vows haha. We had an ambiguously spiritual service and she did amazingly. I would highly recommend her services!

A Sacred Love Sanctuary's reply:

I truly enjoyed being a part of your love celebration! The energy of love felt the ceremony! Thank you so much for choosing me to perform your wedding! Please stay in touch to let me know how you're doing!
    Liam M. Married on 10/05/2019

Beyond Amazing

Words cannot begin to describe how wonderful working with Reverend Culmer was. Professional, caring, punctual, the list goes on and on. Reverend Culmer was there for us and I felt as if she was part of the family on such a special day for my wife and I. Even when our original venue didn’t work out, she had no issue with changing things to set the new location. A true lifesaver to say in the least. Even with our planning for the wedding ceremony, she was there every step of the way, incorporating everything we wanted into our ceremony. I would absolutely recommend her for any weddings, as her work on ours was above and beyond our expectations. A truly wonderful experience.
  • Sherell
    Sherell Married on 09/21/2019

She’s simply amazing!

Where do we begin with Mrs. Terumi! Terumi is was the officiant for my husband and I for our wedding day. I found her via Wedding Wire and I was drawn to her welcoming words and amazing reviews. We were currently working abroad and she agreed to Skype call us for a consultation. My husband agreed with everything that I told her about him. She is so genuine, kind and patient.

On wedding day, her words were very captivating. She wrote out our ceremony and made it so personalized for us. We read over it a few days before (we couldn’t wait) and we had tears in our eyes from how beautiful it was! Terumi was very flexible with any changes we needed to make and meeting with us. We will be using her for her marriage counseling services as well! You will love her.
  • Jennifer
    Jennifer Married on 05/04/2019

Above and Beyond

Where do we even begin? Finding an officiant for our wedding day was one area that we were worried about in the beginning because it was so important to have someone who knows us to make our ceremony truly about us. Reverend Terumi was everything we could have hoped for and more in an officiant. When we initially spoke with her, she was still living out of state, but was moving to North Carolina prior to our wedding date. She had a conversation with the bride on the phone to make sure she was a good fit for us. Reverend Terumi was a great communicator and had quick responses for any questions/comments posed through e-mail. Prior to our wedding day, we met Reverend Terumi at a coffee shop were we had long conversations for her to get to know us well, understand our love story, understand our background, and understand Ryan and I as individual people and as a couple. She sent us the majority of the ceremony written up prior to our wedding day for us to approve (leaving out the parts we wanted to wait and hear on our actual wedding day) and sent us the updated script after our wedding day for a keepsake. The majority of weddings I've been to, the ceremony is SO short and not personal, but ours was at least 30 minutes and all about us, what we truly wanted. Reverend Terumi helped us incorporate friends and family for reading special passages and pick a unity ritual that we wanted on our day. The best comments we had after our wedding were from our guests who said, "I've never been to a ceremony like that," which was a great compliment. You will not be disappointed in hiring Reverend Terumi to be a part of your wedding day. We wouldn't have changed a thing and are so thankful to have found her through the Wedding Wire website.
    Eric S. Married on 04/14/2019

Amazing experience

We were afforded an amazing premarital counseling and wedding experience. Participated in 4 premarital counseling sessions. The first was in person and this was followed up by 3 Skype sessions. Each session started on time and was thought provoking and educational. Would highly recommend the investment. The wedding was an incredible and fantastic. The ceremony was magnificently officiated. A real great experience.
  • Neisha
    Neisha Married on 03/30/2019

Rev. Culmer is amazing

Everyone raved about how great our ceremony was. Rev. Culmer spoke beautifully and captured our love for one another perfectly. I knew from the moment I spoke with her she had a wonderful spirit and would bring so much love to our wedding ceremony. I am so glad my wife found her!! She is a true joy as a person and did the best job on our big day. Thank Rev Culmer for making us feel so special and speaking so beautifully about love and marriage!!

A Sacred Love Sanctuary's reply:

Neisha!! I am filled with so much gratitude to have been a part of your love celebration!! Please stay in touch to let me know how you're doing!!
    Lamour Married on 10/02/2018
    Rev. Terumi Culmer was excellent! She was very thorough and informative in her sessions. We walked away with the information and tools needed to have a successful and long lasting marriage. Thank you!
    Jessie Married on 09/29/2018

Rev. Culmer is Amazing!

We had Rev. Terumi Culmer officiate our wedding. My husband is Catholic and I am Jewish. I was important to us to find someone who would perform a multi-faith ceremony. We absolutely made the right choice in Rev. Culmer. She is nice, easy going, listens to feedback, and just wonderful. We worked with her to really personalize our ceremony, right up to days before our wedding. She is an eloquent speaker, very professional, and a joy to work with. After the wedding, we got many, many compliments on the wonderful ceremony she performed. I would highly recommend Rev. Culmer!
  • Angie
    Angie T. Married on 08/31/2018

Highly Recommend Rev. Terumi Culmer!

We cannot speak highly enough of Rev. Terumi Culmer! My husband and I interviewed several officiants, none of which really felt right until we met Terumi via Skype. Terumi exudes kindness and warmth. We instantly felt comfortable chatting with her about things that seemed daunting at the early wedding planning stages, like what we envisioned for the ceremony. As we continued to work with Terumi through her four pre-marital coaching sessions prior to the wedding, we appreciated that she took time to get to know us and stimulate productive conversations on how to build a strong foundation from the very start of our marriage. She is incredibly organized – each of her coaching sessions have a theme, accompanied by PowerPoint slides and interactive activities. Beyond these incredible and, frankly, life-changing coaching sessions, she was an outstanding officiant. Terumi made our ceremony incredibly special and personalized. The ceremony was so powerful that many of our guests approached us afterwards to tell us how moved they were by her words during the ceremony.

A Sacred Love Sanctuary's reply:

Angie and Mike, it was such an honor to have been a part of your love celebration and to have connected with you in the time that we were together. The loving energy that the two of you share, filled the room and gave me so much joy even after I left! That will always be with me! Many loving blessings to you and your family! Have loads of fun creating your love story!
    Kia Married on 08/18/2018
    Working with Rev. Culmer was a real pleasure. She took the time to get to know me and my fiance. She was open to what we wanted to incorporate into our ceremony and was always available for any questions or concerns. As a result our ceremony was exactly as we had imagined...even better! On a practical note, Rev. Culmer was always on time and conducted interactions professionally and with a comfortable warmth. I like Rev. Culmer so much I have already recommended her to a friend!
    Christopher Married on 08/11/2018
    Rev Terumi is awesome. The pre-marital course is a must for couples. Looking forward to her offficiating our wedding in August, 2018.
    Benjamin Married on 08/11/2018
    Rev. Culmer was an absolute joy to work with. She is more than just an officiant; she is a coach, a teacher and a nurturer of life long loving relationships. From our pre-marital class up to the day of our ceremony she made the journey to oneness fun and easy. The pre-marital class was optional but I’ll tell you it’s a must! The exercises and teachings support unity, love and support a life-long connect to your marriage. The connection with Rev. Culmer is not a one-time affair. It’s an ongoing relationship supported by the teachings of oneness!
    Chantal Married on 05/12/2018
    Terumi made my wedding ceremony so special! It was so thoughtful and intimate. So glad I chose her as my officiant! She is so sweet and compassionate. You can tell she enjoys marrying couples.
    Lexi Married on 04/06/2018
    We really enjoyed our time with Rev. Terumi! She is very easy to talk to and to learn from! Thank you so much!!!
    Esther Married on 11/18/2017
    Rev. Terumi Culmer did a fantastic job performing our ceremony. She contributed a wonderful energy and her words were very meaningful. Guests commented that she did a fantastic job and really enhanced the whole experience. Exceeded expectations and we definitely recommend!
    Megan Married on 11/03/2017
    We cannot say enough about our premarital counseling sessions with Terumi. We live out of state and she went above and beyond to make our experience special via Skype sessions. She was flexible with our busy schedules and we enjoyed each minute working with Terumi. It was a huge plus that she got to know each of us individually and as a whole before our big day. We love Terumi and can't wait to share more about our ceremony experience in November!! Thank you, Terumi!