A Sacred Love Sanctuary Reviews

A Sacred Love Sanctuary 1
  • Neisha

Neisha · Married on 03/30/2019

Rev. Culmer is amazing

Everyone raved about how great our ceremony was. Rev. Culmer spoke beautifully and captured our love for one another perfectly. I knew from the moment I spoke with her she had a wonderful spirit and would bring so much love to our wedding ceremony. I am so glad my wife found her!! She is a true joy as a person and did the best job on our big day. Thank Rev Culmer for making us feel so special and speaking so beautifully about love and marriage!!

Sent on 04/02/2019

A Sacred Love Sanctuary's reply:

Neisha!! I am filled with so much gratitude to have been a part of your love celebration!! Please stay in touch to let me know how you're doing!!

LaMour · Married on 10/02/2018

Rev. Terumi Culmer was excellent! She was very thorough and informative in her sessions. We walked away with the information and tools needed to have a successful and long lasting marriage. Thank you!

Sent on 09/12/2018
  • Angie

Angie Tyler · Married on 08/31/2018

Highly Recommend Rev. Terumi Culmer!

We cannot speak highly enough of Rev. Terumi Culmer! My husband and I interviewed several officiants, none of which really felt right until we met Terumi via Skype. Terumi exudes kindness and warmth. We instantly felt comfortable chatting with her about things that seemed daunting at the early wedding planning stages, like what we envisioned for the ceremony. As we continued to work with Terumi through her four pre-marital coaching sessions prior to the wedding, we appreciated that she took time to get to know us and stimulate productive conversations on how to build a strong foundation from the very start of our marriage. She is incredibly organized – each of her coaching sessions have a theme, accompanied by PowerPoint slides and interactive activities. Beyond these incredible and, frankly, life-changing coaching sessions, she was an outstanding officiant. Terumi made our ceremony incredibly special and personalized. The ceremony was so powerful that many of our guests approached us afterwards to tell us how moved they were by her words during the ceremony.

Sent on 10/15/2018
    A Sacred Love Sanctuary 2

A Sacred Love Sanctuary's reply:

Angie and Mike, it was such an honor to have been a part of your love celebration and to have connected with you in the time that we were together. The loving energy that the two of you share, filled the room and gave me so much joy even after I left! That will always be with me! Many loving blessings to you and your family! Have loads of fun creating your love story!

Kia · Married on 08/18/2018

Working with Rev. Culmer was a real pleasure. She took the time to get to know me and my fiance. She was open to what we wanted to incorporate into our ceremony and was always available for any questions or concerns. As a result our ceremony was exactly as we had imagined...even better! On a practical note, Rev. Culmer was always on time and conducted interactions professionally and with a comfortable warmth. I like Rev. Culmer so much I have already recommended her to a friend!

Sent on 09/09/2018

Christopher · Married on 08/11/2018

Rev Terumi is awesome. The pre-marital course is a must for couples. Looking forward to her offficiating our wedding in August, 2018.

Sent on 04/03/2018

Benjamin · Married on 08/11/2018

Rev. Culmer was an absolute joy to work with. She is more than just an officiant; she is a coach, a teacher and a nurturer of life long loving relationships. From our pre-marital class up to the day of our ceremony she made the journey to oneness fun and easy. The pre-marital class was optional but I’ll tell you it’s a must! The exercises and teachings support unity, love and support a life-long connect to your marriage. The connection with Rev. Culmer is not a one-time affair. It’s an ongoing relationship supported by the teachings of oneness!

Sent on 09/03/2018

Chantal · Married on 05/12/2018

Terumi made my wedding ceremony so special! It was so thoughtful and intimate. So glad I chose her as my officiant! She is so sweet and compassionate. You can tell she enjoys marrying couples.

Sent on 05/15/2018

Lexi · Married on 04/06/2018

We really enjoyed our time with Rev. Terumi! She is very easy to talk to and to learn from! Thank you so much!!!

Sent on 04/16/2018

Esther · Married on 11/18/2017

Rev. Terumi Culmer did a fantastic job performing our ceremony. She contributed a wonderful energy and her words were very meaningful. Guests commented that she did a fantastic job and really enhanced the whole experience. Exceeded expectations and we definitely recommend!

Sent on 11/11/2017

Megan · Married on 11/03/2017

We cannot say enough about our premarital counseling sessions with Terumi. We live out of state and she went above and beyond to make our experience special via Skype sessions. She was flexible with our busy schedules and we enjoyed each minute working with Terumi. It was a huge plus that she got to know each of us individually and as a whole before our big day. We love Terumi and can't wait to share more about our ceremony experience in November!! Thank you, Terumi!

Sent on 09/23/2017
  • Tikvah

Tikvah · Married on 10/29/2017

My fiance and I have hired Terumi as our officiant and premarital coach, and we are truly looking forward to our wedding day with her. We have met with her for premarital counseling and greatly enjoyed the time we spent during our session to really think through the things which bring us together in our relationship and issues that divide us. The session gave us focus and provided a great space to voice ourselves and steps to continue strengthening our partnership. Terumi was a great mediator, very down to earth, and speaks from a sincere place. We highly recommend her!

Sent on 04/30/2017

Lannie · Married on 10/21/2017

She was professional and understanding of our needs. Reverend Terumi communicated with us promptly and answered all of our questions.

Sent on 12/27/2017

Aileah · Married on 10/09/2017

My fiancé and I had the pleasure of meeting with Reverend Terumi for the “Foundations of a Sacred Marriage” Premarital Class. Since we had both been married before, we agreed that taking this class would be helpful in build a solid foundation for our future together. I can truly say that the class exceeded our expectations. Reverend Terumi guided us through discussions of setting a mutual vision for our marriage, identifying seeds of marital stress that lead to division, and the importance of cultivating unity. We also discussed issues such as finances, communication, intimacy and healthy relationships. She was extremely thorough, professional and insightful throughout the session. Her teaching reinforced our desire to make peace with our past and break the cycle of division. We look forward to having her officiate our wedding!

Sent on 12/06/2016

Leilani · Married on 10/07/2017

Rev. Terumi is an absolutely amazing person and she gave me and my now husband a perfect wedding experience! We did a premarital class with her and plan to continue meeting with her to keep our marriage on path. She is so easy to work and was able to take our ideas and turn them into reality. Our wedding ceremony was very intimate and memorable and we received so many compliments. I highly recommend Terumi to anyone looking for a truly beautiful, spiritual and unique wedding!!

Sent on 09/18/2017
  • User3884685 · 1+ year ago

Terumi was absolutely incredible. From the time I went to her house to meet her through the end of the wedding day, she maintained the utmost professionalism and made the experience stress-free and special! She was so warm and welcoming upon our initial meeting that I was ready to hire her without even responding to the other inquiries I had sent to local officiants. I planned our wedding from San Diego, CA and it was incredibly important I had vendors who were flexible and could meet me when I was in town. Terumi did just that- meeting with me way earlier than normal to go over our ceremony. The rest of our correspondence was via e-mail and phone and her response time was ALWAYS very fast. She wrote a beautiful and special ceremony that not only matched the tone of the wedding I wanted but was better than I could have imagined. I would definitely hire her again and recommend her and her services to all of my family and friends! Thank you again for helping to make our day very special!

Sent on 09/30/2017

Vontia · Married on 07/30/2017

My husband and I were looking for someone to do our wedding ceremony and what we got was so much more. We ended up doing 4 private premarital sessions in addition to the ceremony. We learned so much about ourselves and how we communicate from the other person's perspective. The classes were excellent. The sessions are held at the home of the Reverend so we had a chance to meet her family and see their dynamic. The atmosphere was so inviting and felt like we were visiting old friends. We enjoyed them so much, we invited her husband to attend our wedding. This is my first marriage and the session with Rev. Terumi made me feel so much more comfortable. The sessions were not always pretty but everything we went through was necessary and Terumi always had a way of turning a negative into a positive. I would highly recommend her.

Sent on 08/21/2017

A Sacred Love Sanctuary's reply:

Tia, you and George are a gift to each other and to us as well! It was truly a pleasure getting to know you. Thanks so very much for having me be a part of your love celebration! Stay in touch!

Lauren · Married on 07/08/2017

Rev. Terumi Culmer was the absolute perfect fit to officiate our wedding. She was very responsive (before, during, and after the wedding) and really wanted to get to know us. She worked with us to create the perfect ceremony that reflects who my husband and I truly are. She crafted the perfect ceremony content and her kindhearted nature was apparent to all. We wanted a traditional-ish ceremony with some fun thrown in and she absolutely delivered! She developed a one of a kind wine unity ceremony for us and had the idea that each of us share five things with her that say why we love each other, to be read for the first time during the ceremony. After hearing the 5 reasons written by my normally stoic husband, I absolutely agree with her suggestion; what a special day. The ceremony was the best part of my beyond expectations perfect day. I would recommend her to anyone and everyone!

Sent on 08/05/2017

Jaynee · Married on 07/07/2017

If you're looking for an officiant with presence and a caring touch, go with Terumi! Her premarital course is an invaluable step in the process to get to know her and to take the time to understand the foundation/pillars of a successful marriage. You can tell this is where her passion lies.

Sent on 03/11/2017

Teressa · Married on 06/21/2017

We decided to have our intimate small ceremony in the Zen Garden with Rev. Culmer and it was the best decision ever! Not only was the reverend great at adding in the details we wanted and the style of service we wanted but she was so accommodating to our group of family and friends. The Garden was so beautiful. The website doesn’t do it any justice. It was modestly decorated with the natural greenery being the focus point. It was so wonderful to just show up and be married without all the hassles and details of a large church/hall ceremony. We would definitely recommend using her as an officiant and even using the Zen Garden as your small wedding location. We are so glad we chose this option over the impersonal courthouse ceremony.

Sent on 06/28/2017

Rosie · Married on 06/02/2017

Reverend Culmer married my fiance and I on 6/2/2017 in the Beautiful Zen Garden. First! let me point out the Zen Garden is gorgeous! The pictures on the Sacred Marriage website do not do justice. The garden was way more beautiful than I expected, it was very green and lush and earthy all together! Beautiful tall trees all around, you almost feel connected with the earth as your are saying your vows! My fiance and I decided to elope because we wanted a true intimate ceremony where we could be truly ourselves and not worry about putting on a "show". Sacred Marriage offered a full traditional wedding ceremony for our elopement. It was about 20-25 minutes long we were able to say our short personal vows to each other and incorporate the three cord strand. The ceremony services exceeded my expectations, Revered Culmer performed an outstanding and beautiful ceremony for us, she did not rush at all and was very personable and friendly. She was also very flexible when we had a date change and was very communicative and responsive the entire time. We loved the ceremony style she performed, it was very organic and a little outside the "script" which we LOVED! We asked for a Christian based ceremony and she delivered beyond our expectations! When we arrived there was little freebies we were not expecting, a chalk board with "Carlos & Rosie Wedding" written in cursive at the entrance which added a fun touch. The wedding "arch" where we stood was also very tastefully decorated with magnolia flowers and lit candles along the aisle where I walked down. Yes! we eloped but I was still able to walk down the aisle and have my fiance see me in my wedding dress for the first time, it was very special! I would not change anything about our ceremony with Reverend Culmer and the Zen Garden, it exceeded our expectations and we would do it all over again the same exact way if we had to. If you're looking for a wedding officiant to make your big day special, book now you will not regret it!

Sent on 06/09/2017

Rachael · Married on 05/06/2017

Reverend Terumi is awesome! She is always quick to respond to emails, and she is very flexible in helping meet your needs. We went to her love and marriage class, and we both felt it was very helpful. It helped to stir up some meaningful conversations between the two of us. We both took away important lessons and things to remember to help build and maintain a loving and healthy lasting relationship. She is accepting and loving, and she has a lot of good information and advice to share. We look forward to having her officiate our big day next year!

-Collin & Rachael

Sent on 09/11/2016

A Sacred Love Sanctuary's reply:

Thanks so much Rachael & Collin! It means so much to me when couples find value in the information that I share during class!

Stacey · Married on 04/08/2017

My Husband and I got married at the Zen Garden on April 8th. Reverend Culmer provided excellent service. From answering every email regardless of times questions were sent, to being extremely flexible and understanding to our needs and vision of what we wanted our wedding to encompass. Rev. Culmer honestly exceeded our expectations. We thank and appreciate her professionalism and very caring nature.

Sent on 04/09/2017

Shannon · Married on 11/05/2016

She was very professional, dressed very well, spoke very nicely and showed emotion. She 100% did it exactly how we wanted, and ww did things really different then the usual. Lol

Sent on 11/13/2016
  • Sarah

Sarah · Married on 10/08/2016

Rev. Terumi made our day so special! She went the extra mile to personalize our ceremony and all our family and friends were so impressed! There were lots of tears of happiness during the whole ceremony! We will continue to recommend her to all our friends and families!

Sent on 10/20/2016