Reverend Christine Reviews

Reverend Christine 5
Reverend Christine 6
Reverend Christine 7

Tia · Getting married on 03/27/2020

Christine was beyond words. She became family. We loved her SO much!!! She was extremely helpful in so many ways, organized, professional, genuine, kind, thoughtful, and even hilarious! She made the ceremony / wedding planning a breeze! Honestly I am sad the planning process is over, because we miss her so much already! The monthly meetings became such a regular thing, we miss not having them ;). But that’s the nice thing with Christine, she builds a relationship and repor with each and every couple! And her services don’t end after the ceremony, she remains a friend, does baptisms (for all those future babies!), and when offers marriage counseling. WE STRONGLY urge couples to consider Christine!!! :D she was a blessing! Couldn’t have done it without her. Christine customizes the entire ceremony from beginning to end for each and every couple. She’s worth every minute and every dime! You will fall madly in love with her!!! I know we did! We got SO many compliments at our wedding about our ceremony and Christine. <3 Highly recommended!

Sent on 11/20/2017

Reverend Christine's reply:

Hello Mrs. B! (I really enjoyed seeing your Colorado honeymoon pix on Facebook... looks like you picked the RIGHT place!) Thank you so much for your touching review. I love you, Captain Morgan and your families, too. They were so much fun after your ceremony. Keep in touch, lovebirds!!!

Brittany · Married on 09/01/2019

"What a beautiful ceremony"

If you're looking for an officiant who really desires to get to know you, work with you to create the most personalized ceremony, and have fun doing it... look no further than Reverend Chris!

It was very important to me to have a ceremony that didn't feel rote and impersonal, and Reverend Chris washed away all those concerns.

My fiancé and I so looked forward to our routine meetings with Rev. Chris -- talking about the various elements and getting to know her. When it came to the wedding day, I had so so many people compliment the ceremony. It was often the first thing they mentioned on the day and the days after! It was clear to so many that Reverend Chris knew us as a couple and took the time to craft a ceremony that was tailored to us. I cannot wait to get our wedding video to rewatch the ceremony!

Sent on 09/05/2019

Reverend Christine's reply:

With joy and such fond memories I read your generous review. Time seems to fly at the end of the planning and it's a bit sad to know that we won't be meeting regularly.... but I hope you do keep in touch... lovebirds!!!
  • Ali

Ali Walker · Married on 06/29/2019

A must have for the perfect wedding!

From the beginning Rev Chris was extremely organized and detailed about every element of our wedding. She made us feel like we were the only couple she was working with and had devoted a lot of time to making sure our ceremony was personalized to reflect our relationship, while still incorporating the key elements of a wedding ceremony. Everything was customizable, but she also provided helpful guides and tips for the day of the wedding. From day one she set us up for success by providing us with several beautiful readings, blessings and vows to choose from to make our reading selections easier, all of which were customizable to our liking. Don't underestimate the importance of the ceremony, the extra cost for Rev Chris was worth every penny. All throughout our evening, we continuously received compliments on our perfect ceremony from our guests. It's all they could talk about. The feedback from our guests only made us more grateful for having Rev Chris be a part of our wedding day. We are so appreciative that she came into our lives and I couldn't have imagined our day without her. Everything was perfect!

Sent on 07/01/2019
    Reverend Christine 8
    Reverend Christine 9

Reverend Christine's reply:

Getting to know couples like you two lovebirds, makes me so happy. I am so grateful for your beautiful review !!! Your wedding was perfect and I feel blessed to have been chosen. Keep in touch! xoxo
  • F

Field Hadley · Married on 06/15/2019

Amazing from start to finish

Ok so heres the background, Ive never been married before and dont plan to be married ever again. So I cant exactly compare apples to apples. What I can tell you is that similar to knowing my wife was the "one", we felt that Rev Chris was the one for us. Our initial feelings were confirmed ten fold. She is absolutely the best! She started out months and months before meeting with us via facetime so we could start going over details and really guided us thru it all. Shes like the captain of the ship, you know the destination and shes going to get you there thru the calmest of waters to deliver you free of any anxiety. For us planning and knowing exactly what we were doing each step of the ceremony took a large weight off our shoulders. If you have the chance to hire her take full advantage its something that you wont regret!

Sent on 07/02/2019

Reverend Christine's reply:

Wow, two days in a row I wake up to great reviews!!! I love this and I'm soooo grateful for the beautiful words and the time you took to post this. You were wonderful to work with. Keep in touch, lovebirds!
    Rev Chris
  • Megan

Megan Cnota · Married on 05/04/2019

Recommend!

Everything went very smoothly with Rev Chris! From FaceTime chats to ceremony planning it was perfect and easy. Our rehearsal and ceremony went smooth and we couldn’t have imagined it being any better!

Sent on 05/20/2019

Reverend Christine's reply:

Thank you so much Mrs. "M". You too were awesome, when the weather looked iffy you were calm as a cucumber and it turned out to be a perfect day for the two of you. I'm so grateful for your review. Keep in touch, lovebirds!!!

Erica · Married on 03/30/2019

Five Star all the way!!!

Rev Chris made our wedding day complete!!! She put so much thought and consideration into are blessings and vows!!! Very thorough and helpful during the entire process!! The ceremony flowed seamlessly, thank you for being part of our day!!!! 💖💕

Sent on 04/06/2019
    Reverend Christine 10
    Reverend Christine 11
    Reverend Christine 12

Reverend Christine's reply:

Thank you so much Mrs. A! Everything was perfect on your big day. I'm so grateful for your review. Keep in touch!

Nancy · Married on 03/09/2019

Rev Chris is wonderful!

Rev Chris went above & beyond to customize out beach wedding ceremony with our 4 children 💕 The special elements she added made it truly special. Being a busy Mom I really appreciated how organized she was & gave us easy options to choose for our vows & readings! 👌
    Thank you Rev Chris!! 💝

Sent on 04/12/2019

Reverend Christine's reply:

Hi lovebirds, hope your trip back to Canada was safe and uneventful. It was so nice to meet you, your children and your wonderful family and friends. Thank you so much for the kind review. I hope our paths cross again!
    Rev Chris

Mark Parrish · Married on 01/14/2019

Florida beach wedding

My fiancee and I were traveling from Delaware to Florida to be married. We wanted a beach wedding. I contacted Reverend Chris via WeddingWire. We had a meeting via Skype to plan the wedding where Rev. Chris asked all the right questions to plan our wedding. After we got to Florida, Rev. Chris and her husband Jack met us at Bradenton Beach. Rev. Chris conducted a beautiful service that we will cherish. Her husband Jack took wonderful pictures of the service. Thank you Reverend Chris.

Sent on 01/17/2019

Reverend Christine's reply:

Thank you so much for your lovely review. Meeting couples like you and Karen makes my life purpose feel very enriched! It was a joy to meet you and you know you have my best wishes for a happy and long future together!
    Rev Chris & Jack
  • Kalli

Kalli · Married on 11/03/2018

Reverend Chris: Best Officiant Hands Down

Rev Chris was nothing short of a dream! I was searching for a new officiant after the first one we secured cancelled on us a few months prior. Rev Chris was the first one I called and it was meant to be that we found her. She met with us several times over Skype to truly get to know us and our story. She offered up suggestions, provided multiple timelines, ran our rehearsal, and officiated an amazing ceremony. She made our day so special and we are so thankful for her (and her husband Jack!) for everything they did for us. We have received countless compliments from family and friends who attended and said it was the best ceremony they have ever been a part of. Thank you Rev! We love you :)

Sent on 11/26/2018

Reverend Christine's reply:

Ohhhhh thank you! What a beautiful day it turned out to be. You both were a dream to work with too! I'm so glad I had the honor of officiating for you lovebirds. (PS I LOVED seeing your European honeymoon pics too!). I'm sure we'll keep in touch. And, thank you again for the lovely review!
    Rev & Jack
  • tiffany

tiffany · Married on 09/29/2018

Thoughtful, Personal, and Warm Hearted

Choosing an officiant was the single most uncomfortable part of wedding planning for me. We both knew we wanted a very personal, lighthearted, but yet meaningful ceremony. However, I came from a very Catholic family and no longer practiced, and my husband never grew up with religion in his home. We wanted to make sure our families both felt comfortable - and Rev. Chris exceeded our expectations. Planning our ceremony went from one of our biggest fears to the most seamless, easy, and relaxed part of planning. Rev. Chris guided us through in a way that made us feel that we were handcrafting each element, but also not creating extra work. Her planning meanings and checklists were super helpful to hold us accountable and keep us ahead of schedule. When the day finally came, we followed through with the most beautiful outdoor ceremony, although it was a chilly 43 degrees. Rev. Chris was a complete trooper - she gracefully draped a scarf around her neck, bared the cold, and delivered the most heartwarming ceremony. We received countless compliments saying it was "the best ceremony they had ever attended" and that "there wasn't a dry eye in the house". Even all the groomsmen were in tears. With that, we also had a lot of laughs throughout the ceremony, which helped keep things light and entertaining for our guests. On our honeymoon, I thought of our vows, and was planning on contacting Rev. Chris hoping she still had the original copies we read that day. When I arrived home, they were already in my mailbox - I didn't even have to ask. The detail, thought, and warmth Rev. Chris exudes is undeniable. Hiring her was one of the best decisions we made.

Sent on 10/18/2018
    Reverend Christine 13

Reverend Christine's reply:

Yes, yes, yes it was a chilly 43 degrees and YOU were the trooper. Thank you so much for the beautiful review. You've had a lot on your plate with international travel and both returning to work. I so loved your families and friends and will miss meeting with you, both. Keep in touch, lovebirds!!!

Lyndsey · Married on 09/22/2018

I highly recommend Reverend Christine! My husband and I had the best time planning our ceremony with her. We looked forward to our Skype meetings (we live in Texas). She really took the time to get to know us so that she could personalize our ceremony. Our guests complimented our ceremony and told us how much they enjoyed speaking with her at the reception. Rev is very organized. We did not have a single worry about how our ceremony would come together. We knew she had it! It was heartfelt and fun. Our guests laughed and cried. I'm so thankful that we chose Rev for our wedding!

Sent on 09/26/2018
    Reverend Christine 14

Reverend Christine's reply:

With all you had to do to get back to Texas I'm impressed and so grateful for this lovely review. So many of your guests made a point of seeking us out after the ceremony. Loved their kind words!!! And we got lots of hugs, too! Keep in touch, my beautiful lovebirds!

Latina · Married on 09/07/2018

From the first day we met, I knew Rev Chris would be the perfect person to officiate my wedding. Not only does she provide an array of services and options, but she's very personable. It became obvious to me that she does this type of work because she truly loves working with people and her ultimate goal is to ensure that your wedding ceremony is beyond anything you could every imagine. She officiated my wedding on 9/7/2018 and I'm still receiving face book messages, phone calls, and text messages regarding how beautiful, fun, and creative the ceremony was. She promised us a ton of smiles and laughter and she followed through with her promise! Thank you Rev. Chris, you're simply the best. XOXO The Daniel Family.

Sent on 09/14/2018

Reverend Christine's reply:

I have to admit I truly DO love what I do and I am the one who's blessed every day because I get to meet and know couples like you and Lisette. Your wedding was a JOY and I loved getting to know your family and friends. Even your DJ was awesome! :D Keep in touch lovebirds!

Shelbie · Married on 08/31/2018

Rev Chris was simply amazing and she was so much fun to work with. We absolutely adored her bright and joyful personality. She also gave great recommendations and ideas for or big day. It’s easy for us to give her such a grand review because she fell short of nothing less. She was so easy to conversate and share ideas with. I highly recommend this women. Chris and her husband brought so much fun to our day and truly granted us with an amazing ceremony and company. We invited them to stay for the entire day.❤️ They are great people and she really knows what she is doing.

Sent on 09/10/2018
    Reverend Christine 15

Reverend Christine's reply:

Ohhh I love your review... Thank you so much. I also loved your families and friends... they were so much fun and so lovely! The day, despite gloomy forecasts, was perfect! I hope you do keep in touch my lovely elephant loving lovebirds!!! xoxox

Haley · Married on 08/25/2018

Rev Chris was so supportive and helpful throughout the entire process of our wedding planning. She is very professional but also very relatable and down to earth. She did such an amazing job and wouldn’t of wanted our day to be any other way.

Sent on 09/11/2018

Reverend Christine's reply:

What a perfect day it was and such a great venue too. The aroma of bourbon put everyone in the mood and Ellie was such a sweetheart during the ceremony. I'm grateful that you chose me to officiate and I do hope you keep in touch!!!

Cindy · Married on 08/18/2018

My husband and I got married last week and we chose Rev Chris for our officiant...are we glad we did!!! She is an AMAZING officiant. From beginning to end she helped us with any questions we had, made us feel super comfortable, and simply made the whole process fun and relaxed leading up to the wedding. Her warmth, organization and knowledge are unparalleled. You'll also have the pleasure of meeting her husband Jack who is so wonderful and warm as well, and took some very lovely photos on our big day! In a few short words....GO WITH REV CHRIS....you will not be disappointed! :)

Cindy & Jake

Sent on 08/24/2018

Reverend Christine's reply:

Jack was here when I received your review so we read it together and he was SO flattered!!! We so enjoyed your wedding, friends and family and their kind remarks after the ceremony too. Thank you so much for this lovely review. Keep in touch lovebirds (and I hope your honeymoon is rescheduled as soon as the hurricane is gone!) xoxo

Jakob · Married on 08/18/2018

My wife Cindy and I had Rev. Chris officiate our August 18th wedding and we couldn't be happier with our choice. She made us feel comfortable, relaxed and excited for the ceremony from day 1. Everyone said how great the ceremony was, and it was great to meet her husband Jack, who on top of being a great guy, was nice enough to take great photos of the day for us. We highly recommend Rev. Chris.!!!!

-Jake

Sent on 09/03/2018

Reverend Christine's reply:

Jake & Cindy, your wedding day was truly blessed... with good weather and wonderful family and friends. It was my first wedding at The Barn at Trinity Peaks and I have to say your choice of location was exceptional, too. I'm going to miss meeting with you two lovebirds, but I hope you keep in touch. Thank you so much for the lovely, lovely review!!! (Jack says "hi" too!)

Trenton · Married on 07/27/2018

I know its not often that someone deserves a perfect 5 star rating but for Rev. Chris she absolutely deserves this! She goes out and beyond the norm to bring the best quality of service possible. I absolutely loved my experience with Chris and my wife and I can happily say the wedding ceremony she provided us was better than anything we could have ever dreamed of!

Sent on 08/05/2018

Reverend Christine's reply:

What a happy thing to read on a Sunday morning!!! Thank you so much for taking the time to write this review and also thank you for the confidence you and Talon placed in me. Your wedding day was BEAUTIFUL, just like the two of you. Stay in touch lovebirds! xoxo

Victoria · Married on 06/30/2018

Rev. Chris walked us through all the steps for our ceremony which kept us both at ease. All her handouts made planning so much easier.
    On the day of, I felt like she was our ceremony coordinator as well as our Reverend. All our guests told us how beautiful and unique our ceremony was. We, and our guests, felt like she knew us for years!

Sent on 07/17/2018

Reverend Christine's reply:

Thank you, thank you! I'm so happy you were pleased because 'that' was the goal. You and Dan were a pleasure to work with through the planning and it paid off. Your guests and family members were so kind with their remarks, too! Keep in touch, lovebirds!

Lisa · Married on 06/21/2018

Reverend Chris was wonderful in every way and helped make our wedding day everything we wanted it to be! We would highly recommend her to anyone. Many thanks to her and Jack for everything!

Sent on 06/25/2018

Reverend Christine's reply:

Hi Lisa and Jeff, it was such a lovely, intimate wedding in your home! Loved meeting you and your two dear friends Peter & Karina. Lovely of them to travel so far to be there for you. Thank you SO MUCH for the kind review. Have a safe trip to Colorado and hug your new hubby for me!

Emily · Married on 06/16/2018

Reverend Chris is seriously, hands down, the best reverend out there! She officiated my (now) sister-in-law's wedding a few years ago, so when my (now!) husband and I got engaged, we knew immediately who we wanted to officiate our wedding! The planning process with Chris was so easy and fun, and I loved how she kept us on schedule through little homework assignments and check-in calls. Our ceremony was tailored specifically to us and so personable – we received so many compliments about our ceremony! I also don’t think there was a dry eye in the entire room :) Chris, thank you again for helping make our day perfect!

Sent on 06/26/2018

Reverend Christine's reply:

I think I cried first! It's hard to express the joy and gratitude I feel when previous couples and families come back to me for more circle of life celebrations. Your families are genuinely so wonderful. You are really blessed. I know we'll be in touch and I THANK YOU from the heart for such a nice review. Hug your hubby for me! :)

Ryan · Married on 06/15/2018

Reverend Christine was beyond amazing. She made sure our wedding was organized and personal to my wife and I. She took the time to get to know us and understand what we were looking for in a ceremony. Everyone at our wedding was raving about how wonderful of a job she did. She helped make our day perfect and we couldn’t imagine using anyone else to officiate our wedding.

Sent on 06/22/2018

Reverend Christine's reply:

What a day you had!!!! A blessing in so many ways. Ryan, THANK YOU so much for this very kind and lovely review. I'm so grateful for this and for being able to get to know you and Alyssa. Keep in touch, lovebirds!

Kristy · Married on 05/27/2018

Reverend Chris is amazing. Our experience with her from day 1 was exceptional. She is genuine, professional, and well organized. We have had so many compliments on our ceremony. It was personal, heartfelt and a true reflection of who we are. Rev Chris is a part of our lives and we are so thankful she was a part of our day.

Sent on 05/30/2018
    Reverend Christine 16

Reverend Christine's reply:

Meeting couples and families like yours makes my life full and so happy!!! Kristy, "Jad" and Braelin, I'm so grateful for the time we had together. Thank you so much for the wonderful review. Until we meet again...

Diane · Married on 04/27/2018

Rev.Chris was wonderful , she made our wedding so special and everyone love her . She was there when our wedding officiant got sick ,and it was last minute and she was there God sent her . She is professional and fun a very loving person .

Sent on 05/18/2018

Reverend Christine's reply:

Oh Diane, I'm also so grateful that I was there. You and John are a terrific couple and it was my blessing and pleasure to help. I'm looking forward to staying in touch and hearing about your future travel! Take care, lovebirds!!!

Jessica · Married on 01/13/2018

Reverend Chris performed a Beautiful and Personalized vow renewal for my parents Anniversary and it is a day we will never forget!

Sent on 01/24/2018

Reverend Christine's reply:

Hi Jessica, thank you so much for taking the time to post this review. How FUN to have a SURPRISE vow renewal for your mom and dad. All the grandchildren did so well with participating too. I really loved the readings you chose. Give my very best regards to your parents!

Melanie · Married on 10/21/2017

How do I even begin to put into words how wonderful Rev Chris is? My husband (eeee!!) and I were stressed and sad to find there was not a single church located in the destination for our wedding that was willing to marry us, due to the fact we were not members. Some searching online by our Matron of Honor led us to Rev Chris and we never looked back. She responded almost immediately to our initial inquiry and set up a call for the same night to introduce herself and her process. We were impressed immediately by her professionalism, humor, guidance and down to earth approach to life and marriage. Throughout the many months of planning our ceremony, Rev Chris played so much more than an officiant. She truly got to know us through monthly planning calls, led us through all the timelines and details of our entire day and was a calming presence when I would occasionally vent about the planning :)

Would I recommend her? A million times over. I truly believe she was brought into our life for a reason. Our wedding would never have been the same without her and we will miss her dearly now that planning is done. As an added bonus, her wonderful husband attends the wedding and takes BEAUTIFUL pictures, which they share quickly after the wedding to tide you over until professional photos. I cherish the one attached!

Sent on 10/31/2017
    Reverend Christine 17

Reverend Christine's reply:

Hello Mrs. R! :) This is one of the most beautiful reviews. I too feel sad that our planning meetings are all over and you're on your way to a bright future. Your wedding was really spectacular and your families made us feel like we fit right in. I'm sure we'll see each other again and hug your handsome "husband" for me too!
    Keep in touch, lovebirds!!!