43 Reviews for A.R.M. Weddings

42 A.R.M. Weddings Reviews

Very professional and accommodating

Profile Picture Shahid, 11/25/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

The Forresters were outstanding to work with. From my initial phone conversation with Rev. Forrester, I knew she and her husband would be the officiants for us. We did a few counseling sessions with she and her husband, and we really appreciated their honesty. They were very warm and inviting, and it was evident that they knew what they were talking about. A little sad that the process is all over now. But we will definitely stay in touch with the Forresters!

Profile Picture Markysha Cannon, 9/9/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Rev Larraine performed our ceremony and it was exactly what we wanted it to be; Simple, sweet, intimate, and God-centered. Overall, her communication was prompt, even in the wee hours of the night! She was very accommodating to our needs and wants for our wedding. We booked her within a week or so of our wedding date and she made it happen. I have never booked anything online, nor pre-paid for services prior to meeting someone, so I was a bit nervous to say the least. :-) BUT, Rev Lorraine answered all of my questions and was very professional and reassuring. Thank you for making us feel at ease throughout the entire process.
ARM was the best choice for us and we would choose Rev Lorraine again if we had to do it all over. We first met her on our wedding date (although we talked many times prior to), and her spirit was welcoming to the both of us. I would certainly recommend her and ARM to other couples in need of an affordable, faith based officiant who does a great job at executing your desires.
Mr and Mrs P

Profile Picture Mr and Mrs, 8/26/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Reverend Michael and Reverend Larraine are BOMB!!! I would recommend them to everyone. Our day was super amazing because of them. We appreciate everything they did for us!!!

Profile Picture Dwan, 8/18/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

I love this couple. I had both of them minister my wedding ceremony and everyone loved it and thought it was so great. I am so grateful

Profile Picture Rachel, 8/5/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

I absolutely loved A.R.M. Wedding services! The Forresters made our experience such an enjoyable one. Not only did they officiate our wedding, but they also provided marriage counseling for us. The marriage classes were engaging and beneficial. They were very professional and warm. I am so glad we decided to go with their services!

Profile Picture Elesha, 7/1/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

When we started planning our wedding, we knew that finding an officiant would be one of the challenges we faced since we weren't members of a church here in Atlanta. I am so grateful to have come across A Relationship Ministry when doing my search. I submitted an inquiry and received a prompt response from Rev. Larraine Forrester. Rev. Larraine was very pleasant and very professional. It was very easy to recognize her strong faith in God and her love for what she does. The day of the wedding I was even more impressed by the level of professionalism and consideration shown by both Rev. Larraine and her husband. My wedding rehearsal was the morning of the wedding day and Rev. Larraine worked hand in hand with my wedding coordinator to make sure I had the perfect day. Her experience was evident as she brought many great ideas to the table. The ceremony did not start on time, but Rev. Larraine was very understanding and still made sure that she officiated the ceremony according to our requests. My overall experience with A.R.M. was excellent. The price was unbelievably reasonable, the Forresters were very knowledgeable, and my wedding was perfect! I would definitely recommend their services.

Profile Picture Sonya, 6/9/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Officiant

I highly recommend A.R.M. Weddings. My husband and I both did the counseling services as well as the officiating services with A.R.M. We both really enjoyed all aspects that A.R.M. had to offer. Still to this day we reference things that we learned as a couple from our counseling session. Also, I absolutely loved how before the wedding we had a brief conversation of what I wanted for the ceremony and A.R.M. did not miss a beat in delivering exactly what I wanted for the ceremony. We added in a ballon release and the words to go along with the balloon release we spot on. Lastly, I at first I was hesitant to use another officiant outside of my Father, but it was such a great idea because it allowed for him to be a Dad that day. A.R.M ministy took all of the stress off me as the Bride and allowed for me to enjoy the special moment of exchanging vows with me and my husband. Again, I highly recommend A.R.M. !!! You will not regret making the decision to go with them.

Profile Picture Natasha, 5/27/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Officiant, Wedding Planning

WOW what can I say! Mr. Michael and Larraine Forrester are awesome!! My now husband and I used them for our premarital counseling and to officiate our wedding. After meeting the Forrester's, we always looked forward to our counseling sessions with them. They have taught us so much and for that we are thankful! Minister Michael officiated our ceremony and he did an excellent job, we were very pleased. We both are so happy and grateful to have found Minister Michael and Minister Larraine! I've recommended them to several of my friends and family members.

Profile Picture Latoya, 5/7/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Officiant

Not only did we seek them for premarital counseling, we hired them as the officiant of our wedding. Very professional. They shared their life of marriage which gave us the understanding and education that love, marriage and family is both rewarding and takes hard work. It felt as though we were having conversations with family. We never felt the sessions were one sided or catered to one person. I would recommend ARM to anyone. Thanks again Michael and Lorraine for all you've done

Profile Picture Direna, 3/18/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

We were very pleased with A.R.M. ministry! The Forresters both officiated our wedding ceremony and we could not have asked for better officiants. Even though my venue location was way out there they we're on time and well prepared. They are extremely professional and love what they do. It was a pleasure working with them and we hope everyone gets the chance to be blessed by Rev Lorraine and Michael.

Profile Picture Christina, 9/4/16, 4 Reviews
Services Used: Non-religious, No Denomination

The premarital counseling was great. They truly guided us through what we could expect for marriage.

Profile Picture Erika & Kamal, 7/2/16, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

The openness allowed us to open up and receive some knowledge that will surely help us in our future together. We've not only recieved awesome premarital counseling, but also great friends.

Profile Picture Craig, 7/2/16, 1 Review
Category: Officiant, Wedding Planning

We love Rev. Larraine and Minister Michael Forrester. We used ARM for our pre-marital counseling and for our wedding ceremony. During our pre-marital counseling, my now-husband and I looked forward to each week of lessons and communication. The weekly sessions always included the 4 of us and were full of openness and honesty on all parts. The Forresters gently kept it real :)
For wedding day, we used Minister Michael (MM) to officiate the ceremony. Minister Michael and his assistant came on time and were well-prepared. MM was professionally dressed and kept our ceremony short and sweet, just the way we wanted it. ARM was very flexible in that they allowed me to incorporate family members into the ceremony. ARM is very efficient and MM and Rev. Larraine work well together. I would recommend them to anyone!

Profile Picture Celisa, 7/2/16, 9 Reviews
Services Used: Single Religion, Licensed, Counseling, No Denomination

Rev. Larraine Forrester was the officiant for our wedding. Rev. Lorraine was prompt, professional, and definitely enjoys what she does. She responded quickly anytime I contacted her and she made sure to answer all of my questions. I would definitely A.R.M. Wedding services to any future brides or grooms.

Profile Picture TT, 6/11/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Officiant

Our Experience with the A.R.M. ministry, was nothing but amazing. We did our pre-martial counseling with Lorraine and Michael, and they both officiated our wedding ceremony. The Forresters have taught us so much, from their own personal experiences, to bible teachings and real life situations. This was the best decision we made by choosing them as our pre-martial counselors. We cried, we laughed, we had deep conversations. I can go on and on about how the Forresters have prepared us for our new chapter as a married couple. We love them so much, please try them out, if you are looking for pre-martial services!

Love Janita and Chris Terry ??

Profile Picture Janita, 6/3/16, 1 Review
Category: Officiant, Wedding Planning

Rev. Lorraine Forrester was very professional and very responsive to all emails, text messages and calls in regards to my wedding. I recommend them for any event.

Profile Picture sherry, 4/9/16, 5 Reviews
Category: Officiant

Planning a wedding can be stressful, I learned that the hard way. It was a blessing to have Rev. Michael and Larraine Forrester, they didn't miss a beat. Initially we were not going to have a rehearsal but after consideration and given the fact that neither of us have attended many wedding ceremonies in the past, we decided it was best. We had only been planning for a few months and originally were going to marry in Florida, but the weather and to short notice for our family to share our day, influenced us to change our minds. We found A Relationship Ministry through a google search which directed us to wedding wire. When I tell you, you can feel the good spirit just flowing from this husband and wife team, believe me when I tell you, they were a blessing to us. They answered and returned every call. They explained a wedding in it's entirety. They provided the 3 cord strand that we chose for our ceremony with a small fee. I can't say enough about them. If you want an anointed, special and memorable ceremony, whether it's huge or small; at the park, church or even your home this ministry is for you. You will not be disappointed. Their price is affordable and very well worth every penny and then some! God Bless you and Congrats on your up and coming wedding

Profile Picture Charmaine, 3/13/16, 1 Review
Services Used: Rehearsal, Licensed

My husband and I enjoyed meeting and working with both of the reverends. They were very professional and on time to the ceremony. I enjoyed praying with the reverends the most .They were very responsive to all of our needs via email and telephone. They were also flexible to making changes to our ceremony to accommodate our needs.

Profile Picture User4649724, 2+ years ago, 4 Reviews
Services Used: No Denomination, Customized Vows, Non-religious

My husband and I had a few pre-marital sessions with the Forresters and Rev. Larraine married us. There are not enough kind words to say about this couple! They made us both feel very comfortable in talking with them and our wedding day was perfect. My husband and I are planning to see them both again and throughout our marriage. They will be our go to for guidance and support. I highly recommend this ministry. Thank you for everything!!

Profile Picture Rebecca, 11/7/15, 5 Reviews
Category: Officiant
Services Used: Customized Vows, Licensed, Counseling, Single Religion, No Denomination

While contacting officiants for our wedding, my Fiancee and I realized that we each separately reached out to the Forrester's when we saw two WELCOME emails. After laughing about it, we quickly realized that God had directed us both individually to who would stand with us as we said our vows and began our journey as husband and wife.

While organizing our out-of-state wedding, the Ministers Michael and Larraine Forrester accommodated us with a Skype session. After some introductions, they were extremely interested in getting to know us. With our union being interfaith, we felt absolutely no bias. The Forrester's are extremely passionate and loving people full of knowledge.

They were punctual, very helpful, and kind throughout the rehearsal and ceremony. We couldn't have asked for better people to work with and hope to continue our relationship with them in the future.

We highly recommend Ministers Larraine and Michael Forrester, but we think they are two souls recommended from an even Higher Power.

Profile Picture Rochelle, 10/4/15, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Interfaith Ceremony, Baptist

We used ARM for pre-marital counseling. They are really nice! I like how both female and male prospectives are addressed. We got the best of both worlds. The counseling helped us pray together more and communicate more than ever! They went out of their way to assist us even though we were all in three different time zones. Skype counseling with sometimes bad connections but they made it work. I highly recommend premarital counseling with spiritual advisors because if God isn't in it...It won't work anyway! Thank you both, we are so grateful! You guys ROCK!!! #Newfriends4life

Profile Picture User3286874, 2+ years ago, 6 Reviews
Category: Officiant

Ms. Forrester from Relationship Ministries made my wedding day run very smoothly with her guidance and experience. Her insight led us in the right direction from the the time she spent with us all the way up until the wedding day. We greatly appreciate the services she provided.

Profile Picture Keisha, 9/12/15, 2 Reviews
Category: Officiant

Rev Larraine, Minister Michael, and A Relationship Ministry provided an unmatched experience throughout the entire process from initial contact to "I now pronounce you husband and wife". Their authentic Godly spirits, professionalism, responsiveness, and highest degree of quality made our wedding rich with God's presence and so very fluid, almost as though we had known each other for years and they were uniting a close family member in matrimony. We are and were blessed by their participation in our ceremony and their presence provided the unique covering and heavenly charge we desired as we venture into the future as one. So pleased, we decided to add several post-wedding counseling sessions to learn and inculcate more from them. #blessed!

Profile Picture Mark, 8/14/15, 1 Review