A.R.M. Weddings Reviews

53 | Atlanta, GA

53 Reviews for A.R.M. Weddings

53 A.R.M. Weddings Reviews

Rachel · Married on 09/15/2018

ARM was so wonderful to work with on our big day! The ceremony was just what we wanted and Michael made it personal for my husband and I and everyone loved it. Larraine was our day of coordinator and everything went off perfectly and I was able to enjoy our wedding day knowing they were taking care of everything! They are both so thorough and make sure they have every detail down pat so I didn't have to worry! Would definitely recommend them!!

Dena · Married on 07/21/2018

Mr. Michael and Ms. Lorraine were the perfect choice for our wedding. I'm so happy they chose us and my ceremony was beautiful. His words were right on time and his blessings on our marriage was touching.

A.R.M. Weddings 1

Christina · Married on 04/22/2018

Minister Larraine Forrester delivered a wonderful ceremony for my husband and I to renew our vows. She said all the right things that applied to us. We were also visiting from Florida and she was very accommodating when it came to meeting us.

Sent on 07/20/2018

A.R.M. Weddings's reply:

Christina: Thank you for selecting us and for your review. I’m glad we were able to coordinate it. May God continue to bless your marriage.
  • Tiffany & John

Tiffany · Married on 04/20/2018

My husband and I were married by minister Lorraine April 20. 2018. The ceremony was beautiful. I would absolutely recommend using ARM. We couldn't ask for better wedding officiants! God bless you both. Thank You

A.R.M. Weddings 2
  • User7857702 · Recently married

Reverand Michael and Lorraine Forrester were amazing. My wife and I gained so much from our counseling sessions. They cover a wide variety of topics from a biblical perspective. The ability to attend counseling sessions via Skype was also very convenient.

Sent on 04/18/2018

Thank you!

Shahid · Married on 11/25/2017

Very professional and accommodating

Sent on 12/15/2017

A.R.M. Weddings's reply:

Thank you Shahid! It was my pleasure.

Corey · Married on 10/08/2017

I wanted to take the time, on behalf of my wife and myself, to let Ministers Michael & Larraine Forrester know how much we appreciated and have benefitted from sharing time with them. Their style of counseling, guidance and spirituality has left an impression upon our union that will remain with us for many years to come. Having both of their perspectives meant gaining insight for both of us, from both sides of the marriage equation. That is a gift. The ceremony was a significant extension of the counseling as we stood at the altar as students of their knowledge but also as friends with a connection. That made Reverend Lorraine's words very meaningful to both of us. If you are looking for guidance, insight, knowledge, spiritual understanding and honest feedback...look no further. You have found that and more. We carry your words with us every day. Thank you both!!

Sent on 12/27/2017
    A.R.M. Weddings 3
    A.R.M. Weddings 4

A.R.M. Weddings's reply:

Mr. and Mrs. Thank you so much for this heartfelt review. It was surely our pleasure!

Amber · Married on 09/30/2017

WONDERFUL couple to work with! They provided exactly what they promised and were very personable! My family loved them and I woul recommend using them for your officiant needs!

Markysha Cannon · Married on 09/09/2017

The Forresters were outstanding to work with. From my initial phone conversation with Rev. Forrester, I knew she and her husband would be the officiants for us. We did a few counseling sessions with she and her husband, and we really appreciated their honesty. They were very warm and inviting, and it was evident that they knew what they were talking about. A little sad that the process is all over now. But we will definitely stay in touch with the Forresters!

Mr and Mrs · Married on 08/26/2017

Rev Larraine performed our ceremony and it was exactly what we wanted it to be; Simple, sweet, intimate, and God-centered. Overall, her communication was prompt, even in the wee hours of the night! She was very accommodating to our needs and wants for our wedding. We booked her within a week or so of our wedding date and she made it happen. I have never booked anything online, nor pre-paid for services prior to meeting someone, so I was a bit nervous to say the least. :-) BUT, Rev Lorraine answered all of my questions and was very professional and reassuring. Thank you for making us feel at ease throughout the entire process.
    ARM was the best choice for us and we would choose Rev Lorraine again if we had to do it all over. We first met her on our wedding date (although we talked many times prior to), and her spirit was welcoming to the both of us. I would certainly recommend her and ARM to other couples in need of an affordable, faith based officiant who does a great job at executing your desires.
    Mr and Mrs P

Sent on 09/11/2017

A.R.M. Weddings's reply:

Thank you Mr. And Mrs. P! This review, from a person who's very detailed, professional, sure to dot every "i "and cross every "T", means so much to me.

Dwan · Married on 08/18/2017

Reverend Michael and Reverend Larraine are BOMB!!! I would recommend them to everyone. Our day was super amazing because of them. We appreciate everything they did for us!!!

Sent on 09/07/2017

A.R.M. Weddings's reply:

Thank you so much Mrs. D.!

Rachel · Married on 08/05/2017

Completely Exceptional! Our wedding guests loved the husband and wife duo. Very Professional! Love them! Highly Recommended!!

Sent on 02/22/2018
    A.R.M. Weddings 5

A.R.M. Weddings's reply:

Thank you Rachel we love you two also!

Elesha · Married on 07/01/2017

I absolutely loved A.R.M. Wedding services! The Forresters made our experience such an enjoyable one. Not only did they officiate our wedding, but they also provided marriage counseling for us. The marriage classes were engaging and beneficial. They were very professional and warm. I am so glad we decided to go with their services!

Sonya · Married on 06/09/2017

When we started planning our wedding, we knew that finding an officiant would be one of the challenges we faced since we weren't members of a church here in Atlanta. I am so grateful to have come across A Relationship Ministry when doing my search. I submitted an inquiry and received a prompt response from Rev. Larraine Forrester. Rev. Larraine was very pleasant and very professional. It was very easy to recognize her strong faith in God and her love for what she does. The day of the wedding I was even more impressed by the level of professionalism and consideration shown by both Rev. Larraine and her husband. My wedding rehearsal was the morning of the wedding day and Rev. Larraine worked hand in hand with my wedding coordinator to make sure I had the perfect day. Her experience was evident as she brought many great ideas to the table. The ceremony did not start on time, but Rev. Larraine was very understanding and still made sure that she officiated the ceremony according to our requests. My overall experience with A.R.M. was excellent. The price was unbelievably reasonable, the Forresters were very knowledgeable, and my wedding was perfect! I would definitely recommend their services.

T · Married on 06/02/2017

It was a pleasure to have Rev Forrester officiate our special day. Their level of professionalism far exceeded our expectations. We will forever be grateful for the wisdom and guidance Rev Forrester shared with us on our wedding day.

Natasha · Married on 05/27/2017

I highly recommend A.R.M. Weddings. My husband and I both did the counseling services as well as the officiating services with A.R.M. We both really enjoyed all aspects that A.R.M. had to offer. Still to this day we reference things that we learned as a couple from our counseling session. Also, I absolutely loved how before the wedding we had a brief conversation of what I wanted for the ceremony and A.R.M. did not miss a beat in delivering exactly what I wanted for the ceremony. We added in a ballon release and the words to go along with the balloon release we spot on. Lastly, I at first I was hesitant to use another officiant outside of my Father, but it was such a great idea because it allowed for him to be a Dad that day. A.R.M ministy took all of the stress off me as the Bride and allowed for me to enjoy the special moment of exchanging vows with me and my husband. Again, I highly recommend A.R.M. !!! You will not regret making the decision to go with them.

Latoya · Married on 05/07/2017

WOW what can I say! Mr. Michael and Larraine Forrester are awesome!! My now husband and I used them for our premarital counseling and to officiate our wedding. After meeting the Forrester's, we always looked forward to our counseling sessions with them. They have taught us so much and for that we are thankful! Minister Michael officiated our ceremony and he did an excellent job, we were very pleased. We both are so happy and grateful to have found Minister Michael and Minister Larraine! I've recommended them to several of my friends and family members.

Sent on 06/04/2017

A.R.M. Weddings's reply:

Mrs. G: Thank you for this awesome review! This means so much to us. We always enjoy the meetings with the two of you. May God continue to bless you abundantly!

Direna · Married on 03/18/2017

Not only did we seek them for premarital counseling, we hired them as the officiant of our wedding. Very professional. They shared their life of marriage which gave us the understanding and education that love, marriage and family is both rewarding and takes hard work. It felt as though we were having conversations with family. We never felt the sessions were one sided or catered to one person. I would recommend ARM to anyone. Thanks again Michael and Lorraine for all you've done

Sent on 04/08/2017

A.R.M. Weddings's reply:

Larraine-Thank you Direna! You two are fantastic! Michael-Thank you for your gracious comments. It was indeed a pleasure working with you both!

Christina · Married on 09/04/2016

We were very pleased with A.R.M. ministry! The Forresters both officiated our wedding ceremony and we could not have asked for better officiants. Even though my venue location was way out there they we're on time and well prepared. They are extremely professional and love what they do. It was a pleasure working with them and we hope everyone gets the chance to be blessed by Rev Lorraine and Michael.

Sent on 09/09/2016

A.R.M. Weddings's reply:

Thank you! It was our pleasure your family and friends were all very enjoyable and they are reflections of you both. May God continue to bless you both abundantly!

Erika & Kamal · Married on 07/02/2016

The premarital counseling was great. They truly guided us through what we could expect for marriage.

Sent on 07/09/2016

A.R.M. Weddings's reply:

Thank you Mr. & Mrs. Cade!

Craig · Married on 07/02/2016

The openness allowed us to open up and receive some knowledge that will surely help us in our future together. We've not only recieved awesome premarital counseling, but also great friends.

Sent on 07/11/2016

A.R.M. Weddings's reply:

Thank you Mr. and Mrs. Taylor!

Celisa · Married on 07/02/2016

We love Rev. Larraine and Minister Michael Forrester. We used ARM for our pre-marital counseling and for our wedding ceremony. During our pre-marital counseling, my now-husband and I looked forward to each week of lessons and communication. The weekly sessions always included the 4 of us and were full of openness and honesty on all parts. The Forresters gently kept it real :)
    For wedding day, we used Minister Michael (MM) to officiate the ceremony. Minister Michael and his assistant came on time and were well-prepared. MM was professionally dressed and kept our ceremony short and sweet, just the way we wanted it. ARM was very flexible in that they allowed me to incorporate family members into the ceremony. ARM is very efficient and MM and Rev. Larraine work well together. I would recommend them to anyone!

Sent on 08/08/2016

A.R.M. Weddings's reply:

Mrs. M. Thank you for your kind words. It was sincerely our pleasure to work with you two. MM says the same and hello to you both.
  • TT

TT · Married on 06/11/2016

Rev. Larraine Forrester was the officiant for our wedding. Rev. Lorraine was prompt, professional, and definitely enjoys what she does. She responded quickly anytime I contacted her and she made sure to answer all of my questions. I would definitely A.R.M. Wedding services to any future brides or grooms.

Janita · Married on 06/03/2016

Our Experience with the A.R.M. ministry, was nothing but amazing. We did our pre-martial counseling with Lorraine and Michael, and they both officiated our wedding ceremony. The Forresters have taught us so much, from their own personal experiences, to bible teachings and real life situations. This was the best decision we made by choosing them as our pre-martial counselors. We cried, we laughed, we had deep conversations. I can go on and on about how the Forresters have prepared us for our new chapter as a married couple. We love them so much, please try them out, if you are looking for pre-martial services!

Love Janita and Chris Terry ??

Sent on 07/13/2016

A.R.M. Weddings's reply:

Mr. & Mrs. Terry thank you so much. It was indeed our pleasure. We love you!