A.R.M. Weddings Reviews

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2022 Winner
WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

Tiffany A. Married on 08/20/2022

Would recommend!

Worked with them for premarital counseling and they were great. Loved how they shared their story to connect and their honest and transparent demeanor. Friendly, approachable and fun. Would recommend

A.R.M. Weddings's reply:

Thank you! Remember you’ve got us for life so be sure to schedule for maintenance and/or mediation. 💕💕💕
  • Marlita
    Marlita Married on 07/17/2022

Simply the best!

We absolutely loved Mr. Michael and Mrs. Lorraine! We began using their faith-based pre-marital counseling services which lead to us using them to officiate our wedding. They were loving, professional, thorough, and 100% relatable when delivering both services. Many of our friends and family members noted how much they enjoyed the "paired-officiating" experience. I'm not the easiest to please however, Mr. Michael and Mrs. Lorraine always exceeds my expectations!!!

Thank you Mrs.
    I think I stretched you and I know you stretched me! It was definitely our pleasure to get to know you both and to Officiate your Wedding Ceremony.
    Nicole R. Married on 06/04/2022

Great service

Nothing much to say besides great service provided!

Hello Mrs.
    Thank you for selecting ARM to Officiate your Wedding Ceremony. It was our pleasure to meet you and to be of service to you both.
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Send a message
  • Danielle
    Danielle S. Married on 04/22/2022

Amazing Dynamic Duo

Investing in pre-marital counseling was such an awesome decision, but investing in using The Forrester's was an even better decision. They were easy to talk to and met us where we were. We did not feel as if they were forcing us into any particular point of view, but instead there to guide us as we build our own foundation for our marriage. Leveraging their book to aid in conversations was a huge help and we still look back on our notes every now and then. We absolutely recommend this team!

A.R.M. Weddings's reply:

Thank you for writing a review. You know after our first session I was concerned as to whether or not your then fiancé would want to meet again. We are so glad that you two continued. We had some great discussions from my perspective. We look forward to being a part of your marriage for many years to come. ❤️❤️❤️
    Erin H. Married on 03/20/2022

Hire them!

Personable, friendly, knowledgable, and did a great job explaining everything to us during rehearsal. Phenomenal job during our ceremony. We look forward to doing routine post-marital counseling with them very soon.

A.R.M. Weddings's reply:

Thank you Erin. You snd your husband are great, so kind and humble. We look forward to seeing you again soon.
  • Melody
    Melody L. Married on 02/02/2022

A perfect wedding

We loved working with ARM ministries. We asked that both Minister Lorraine and her husband officiate our wedding in February 2022. One word to describe them both is stupendous! We knew we wanted to work with them just from “hello’s” in our introduction video call. They were creative with their approach to our Disney themed, colorful candy wedding and even changed the words to reflect it in our ceremony. The ceremony was beautiful and not a dry eye in the room. Thank you so much for making our day perfect!

Mrs. THANK YOU!
    You made our work easy because you’re such great people. Your wedding was simply beautiful as you planned it with love and creativity.
  • Koereyelle
    Koereyelle D. Married on 01/01/2022

We love the Forresters!

We looooove the Forresters! Not only were they amazing Officiants for our wedding, they’ve also been tremendously helpful with their counseling services. They are HIGHLY recommended!

A.R.M. Weddings's reply:

Thank you so much Koereyelle. What a way to kick off our New Year! We always enjoy our time with you two. We looooove you more!!! ❤️❤️❤️
    Jennifer S. Married on 11/13/2021

Best Officiants Ever

I had no idea you could have a husband and wife efficient team. Single best decision I made about my wedding! They were caring, emotionally invested, detailed without being pushy or needy in any sort of negative way, genuinely kind to everybody at my wedding, practiced extremely strict coronavirus safety measures. Love them!

A.R.M. Weddings's reply:

Jennifer, Officiating your ceremony was truly a pleasure even more so meeting you. Your energy is awesome! Thank you!
    Amanda N. Married on 10/01/2021

A Lifetime Gem

Michael and Larraine are the realest couple/therapist I know, and I'm a therapist myself. They are completely transparent in their process which help me and my "NOW" Husband trust them. We were comfortable opening up and discussing topics that left us feeling vulnerable. Michael and Larraine never left us feeling alone or stuck, they were sure to guide us and give us action steps. Larraine officiated our wedding and she brought humor, togetherness and love! We thank A.R.M. for assisting us with our transition into a lifetime together. We did premarital counseling and officiant services.

Thank you!
    We are so glad that you two trusted us to share even in your vulnerability; the only way to get the best out of counseling.🙏🏽🙏🏽🙏🏽 ❤️❤️❤️
    Chelsea M. Married on 11/07/2020

Great experience

We were referred by my best friend as she had used A.R.M for their wedding. We are so glad we chose them! They were professional, responsive and was a great officiant for our wedding all around. Highly recommend!

A.R.M. Weddings's reply:

Thank you Mrs. Luster. We are so honored to have Officiated your beautiful ceremony. We enjoyed meeting your family who are a reflections of you both.
    Candace Married on 10/10/2020

Dynamic Duo!

We absolutely loved their teamwork, their professionalism, but most of all their candor and realistic down to earth communication! There was an unexpected nervousness that overtook me as the bride but just seeing Lorraine (and my hubby 2 b of course) calmed me.. Honestly.. I was concerned about asking an almost stranger to be such an important part of a special day, but Lorraine brought warmth, humor, and personal aspects about us both into the ceremony personalizing it for just us.. I am very thankful and appreciative that we were able to get on the ARM's calendar
    #BUTTSDAYEVER 2020

A.R.M. Weddings's reply:

It was easy to get to know you two. I simply reflected your warmth. 🤗. Thank you for selecting us!
  • Cierra
    Cierra P. Married on 10/10/2020

10/10/20 wedding

Our ministers were amazing! Even through a time of uncertainty and the pandemic Ministers Michael and Larraine were able to accommodate us. They did our premarital counseling as well, which we enjoyed very much. Courtney and I couldn’t thank you enough!

Thank you Mrs. Person,
    I was our pleasure to facilitate the Pre-marital sessions and to Officiate your Ceremony. 🙏🏽

Ministers Michael & Larraine
    Romans 8:28
  • Niesha
    Niesha Married on 05/16/2020

Amazing!

Minister Michael and Minister Larraine were awesome! We knew from the day that we started premarital counseling with them that we wanted BOTH of them to officiate our wedding. Minister Larraine was available to answer all of my questions about the process and to put my mind at ease! We received so many compliments about our wedding Officiants! D and I definitely recommend the Forresters!

A.R.M. Weddings's reply:

Thank you’. It was indeed a blessing to facilitate your Pre-marital sessions and to be a part of your wedding ceremony!
    Sharlita C. Married on 02/15/2020

Simply The Best

Min Michael and Lorraine.. Performed our ceremony beautifully. They were prompt, on time; and extremely engaging. I would recommend them to all❤️
    Melvin G. Married on 08/10/2019

Excellent Experience

We were very pleased to have a person of great experience and knowledge.

Thank you Mr. Gibbs.
    It was my pleasure to meet you, your wife, and your family. Officiating both ceremonies was an honor.
    God bless you all.
  • Erica
    Erica Married on 08/10/2019

Amazing Officiant & Premarital Counselor

Michael and Larraine are awesome! We use them for premarital sessions (6 total) and as the officiant on our wedding day. The premarital sessions were beneficial to both my husband and myself. We discussed topics that we had only had surface conversations about (family, faith, finances, sex. Etc). As our officiant Michael was great; on time and performed our ceremony like a true pro! We plan to keep in contact with them well after our wedding.

Erica and Gregg:
    We enjoyed our sessions with you and we look forward to what God will continually do in the days, months and years to ahead.
    We love the way you love and are honored to be apart of your foundation.
  • Ms DEXTER
    Ms Dexter Married on 07/31/2019

Exceptional

Rev.Michael and Rev. Larraine truly made our wedding an even more spectacular and special day. I highly recommended their services.

A.R.M. Weddings's reply:

Thank you for your review and recommendation! It was or pleasure to be of service to you. We pray you’re enjoying your holiday season.
    Patricia B. Married on 06/08/2019

Perfect Officiant

I got married 6/8 in McDonough GA. I will just say, Michael was perfect. Everything from his look, the tone of his voice, his professionalism and delivery of words was just perfect. I was more than pleased. Thank you, thank you, thank you.

A.R.M. Weddings's reply:

Thank you so much for taking the time to share this wonderful review. To Officiate your Wedding Ceremony was sincerely my pleasure!
    Patrice Married on 06/01/2019

Great experience!

Our premarital counseling was great with A.R.M.! I loved their story and transparency during our sessions. They were very, relatable, professional, and understanding throughout the whole process especially during the last few weeks of our wedding! Definitely recommend them!

Hello Mrs. Yantawood:
    Thank you for selecting us it was our sincere pleasure to work with you two. Thank you also for your kind words❤️.
  • Kelli
    Kelli Married on 05/26/2019

A Great Officiant!

We had a lovely experience with Rev. Michael. He was professional and a very important part of our ceremony. He was the right balance of lighthearted and serious for our ceremony and we are blessed to have him officiate. Highly recommend!

A.R.M. Weddings's reply:

Thank you so much for your review and recommendation! It was or pleasure to be of service to you. We pray you’re enjoying your holiday season.
  • Brittney
    Brittney Married on 05/03/2019

Great Experience

We used ARM for our wedding officiant and they were great. Very professional! Opted to have both husband and wife perform our ceremony. They made our ceremony a memorable one. We highly recommend the foresters!
    Shayla Married on 03/23/2019
      5.0 out of 5 rating

One of the Best Decisions!!

It was important for my husband and I to complete premarital counseling and to be married by someone who had the opportunity to get to know us. Lorraine and Michael did everything perfectly! We learned a lot from our premarital sessions and we put many of the teachings to work every single day. Our ceremony went absolutely perfectly and I'm so glad we chose them!
  • Shawn
    Shawn Married on 03/22/2019

Amazing and Full of Love

Ministers Michael and Larraine are amazing and God fearing! We are so blessed to have them in our lives. They did a wonderful job counseling us for pre martial counseling and be our officiants for our wedding. ThAnn you for everything you did to help make our day beautiful!

Thank you Shawn!
    It was sincerely our honor and pleasure to Officiate your wedding and get to know you both during the Pre-marital sessions. Love you both!
  • Karen
    Karen M. Married on 03/16/2019

Awesome Experience

We hired A.R.M. as our officiants and then decided to do the pre-marital counseling which was AMAZING. We got to know them, they got to know us and by the time they officiated the wedding we were like family and they added personal touches to the ceremony that we loved. They were so thorough and explained every aspect of our ceremony including the Unity Heart and the history of jumping the broom - which we loved. People are STILL remarking about how different and special our ceremony was with our two officiants. They were polished, professional, spiritual and we loved the special touches they added to the ceremony. We were so happy with our choice to hire A.R.M.
    Rachel Married on 09/15/2018
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    ARM was so wonderful to work with on our big day! The ceremony was just what we wanted and Michael made it personal for my husband and I and everyone loved it. Larraine was our day of coordinator and everything went off perfectly and I was able to enjoy our wedding day knowing they were taking care of everything! They are both so thorough and make sure they have every detail down pat so I didn't have to worry! Would definitely recommend them!!
illustration stars