A.R.M. Weddings Reviews

A.R.M. Weddings 4
A.R.M. Weddings 5

Melvin Gibbs · Married on 08/10/2019

Excellent Experience

We were very pleased to have a person of great experience and knowledge.

Sent on 08/17/2019

Thank you Mr. Gibbs.
    It was my pleasure to meet you, your wife, and your family. Officiating both ceremonies was an honor.
    God bless you all.
  • Erica

Erica · Married on 08/10/2019

Amazing Officiant & Premarital Counselor

Michael and Larraine are awesome! We use them for premarital sessions (6 total) and as the officiant on our wedding day. The premarital sessions were beneficial to both my husband and myself. We discussed topics that we had only had surface conversations about (family, faith, finances, sex. Etc). As our officiant Michael was great; on time and performed our ceremony like a true pro! We plan to keep in contact with them well after our wedding.

A.R.M. Weddings 6
    A.R.M. Weddings 7
    A.R.M. Weddings 8
    A.R.M. Weddings 9
    Sent on 08/19/2019

Erica and Gregg:
    We enjoyed our sessions with you and we look forward to what God will continually do in the days, months and years to ahead.
    We love the way you love and are honored to be apart of your foundation.
  • Ms DEXTER

Ms DEXTER · Married on 07/31/2019

Exceptional

Rev.Michael and Rev. Larraine truly made our wedding an even more spectacular and special day. I highly recommended their services.

Sent on 08/18/2019

A.R.M. Weddings's reply:

Thank you for your review and recommendation! It was or pleasure to be of service to you. We pray you’re enjoying your holiday season.
  • Patricia

Patricia Brown · Married on 06/08/2019

Perfect Officiant

I got married 6/8 in McDonough GA. I will just say, Michael was perfect. Everything from his look, the tone of his voice, his professionalism and delivery of words was just perfect. I was more than pleased. Thank you, thank you, thank you.

Sent on 07/02/2019

A.R.M. Weddings's reply:

Thank you so much for taking the time to share this wonderful review. To Officiate your Wedding Ceremony was sincerely my pleasure!

Patrice · Married on 06/01/2019

Great experience!

Our premarital counseling was great with A.R.M.! I loved their story and transparency during our sessions. They were very, relatable, professional, and understanding throughout the whole process especially during the last few weeks of our wedding! Definitely recommend them!

Sent on 09/26/2019
  • Kelli

Kelli · Married on 05/26/2019

A Great Officiant!

We had a lovely experience with Rev. Michael. He was professional and a very important part of our ceremony. He was the right balance of lighthearted and serious for our ceremony and we are blessed to have him officiate. Highly recommend!

A.R.M. Weddings 10
    A.R.M. Weddings 11
    Sent on 08/28/2019

A.R.M. Weddings's reply:

Thank you so much for your review and recommendation! It was or pleasure to be of service to you. We pray you’re enjoying your holiday season.
  • Brittney

Brittney · Married on 05/03/2019

Great Experience

We used ARM for our wedding officiant and they were great. Very professional! Opted to have both husband and wife perform our ceremony. They made our ceremony a memorable one. We highly recommend the foresters!

Sent on 05/27/2019

Shayla · Married on 03/23/2019

One of the Best Decisions!!

It was important for my husband and I to complete premarital counseling and to be married by someone who had the opportunity to get to know us. Lorraine and Michael did everything perfectly! We learned a lot from our premarital sessions and we put many of the teachings to work every single day. Our ceremony went absolutely perfectly and I'm so glad we chose them!

Sent on 03/28/2019
  • Shawn

Shawn · Married on 03/22/2019

Amazing and Full of Love

Ministers Michael and Larraine are amazing and God fearing! We are so blessed to have them in our lives. They did a wonderful job counseling us for pre martial counseling and be our officiants for our wedding. ThAnn you for everything you did to help make our day beautiful!

Sent on 06/07/2019

Thank you Shawn!
    It was sincerely our honor and pleasure to Officiate your wedding and get to know you both during the Pre-marital sessions. Love you both!
  • Karen

Karen Mills · Married on 03/16/2019

Awesome Experience

We hired A.R.M. as our officiants and then decided to do the pre-marital counseling which was AMAZING. We got to know them, they got to know us and by the time they officiated the wedding we were like family and they added personal touches to the ceremony that we loved. They were so thorough and explained every aspect of our ceremony including the Unity Heart and the history of jumping the broom - which we loved. People are STILL remarking about how different and special our ceremony was with our two officiants. They were polished, professional, spiritual and we loved the special touches they added to the ceremony. We were so happy with our choice to hire A.R.M.

A.R.M. Weddings 12
    Sent on 03/28/2019

Rachel · Married on 09/15/2018

ARM was so wonderful to work with on our big day! The ceremony was just what we wanted and Michael made it personal for my husband and I and everyone loved it. Larraine was our day of coordinator and everything went off perfectly and I was able to enjoy our wedding day knowing they were taking care of everything! They are both so thorough and make sure they have every detail down pat so I didn't have to worry! Would definitely recommend them!!

Sent on 09/26/2018

Dena · Married on 07/21/2018

Mr. Michael and Ms. Lorraine were the perfect choice for our wedding. I'm so happy they chose us and my ceremony was beautiful. His words were right on time and his blessings on our marriage was touching.

A.R.M. Weddings 13
    Sent on 07/23/2018

Cameron · Married on 07/06/2018

Rev Michael and Larraine were a DREAM to work with. From our first conversation, I knew that they were the perfect fit for our wedding. Rev Michael was the officiant and Rev Larraine managed all of the logistics on our day. She made everyone feel at ease and made the whole process go smoothly with her professionalism, demeanor and attention to detail. Rev Michael delivered an amazing message that left our guests in tears. Although we had never met in person before the ceremony, I felt like both of them knew my husband and I intimately. Everyone that attended our wedding cant stop talking about how much they enjoyed the message and delivery at the ceremony. I can’t recommend them more and I am SO grateful that we chose The Forresters to officiate at our wedding.

Sent on 07/18/2018

A.R.M. Weddings's reply:

Cameron and Ashton thank you so much for your review. We really enjoyed working with you both. Your parents, siblings and each member of your Wedding Party were all a reflection of you two.... WONDERFUL, DELIGHTFUL, WELCOMING PEOPLE! May God continue to bless you two with love, joy and longevity!

Christina · Married on 04/22/2018

Minister Larraine Forrester delivered a wonderful ceremony for my husband and I to renew our vows. She said all the right things that applied to us. We were also visiting from Florida and she was very accommodating when it came to meeting us.

Sent on 07/20/2018

Christina:
    Thank you for selecting us and for your review. I’m glad we were able to coordinate it. May God continue to bless your marriage.
  • Tiffany & John

Tiffany · Married on 04/20/2018

My husband and I were married by minister Lorraine April 20. 2018. The ceremony was beautiful. I would absolutely recommend using ARM. We couldn't ask for better wedding officiants! God bless you both. Thank You

A.R.M. Weddings 14
    Sent on 05/13/2018
  • User7857702 · 1+ year ago

Reverand Michael and Lorraine Forrester were amazing. My wife and I gained so much from our counseling sessions. They cover a wide variety of topics from a biblical perspective. The ability to attend counseling sessions via Skype was also very convenient.

Sent on 04/18/2018

Thank you!

Shahid · Married on 11/25/2017

Very professional and accommodating

Sent on 12/15/2017

A.R.M. Weddings's reply:

Thank you Shahid! It was my pleasure.

Corey · Married on 10/08/2017

I wanted to take the time, on behalf of my wife and myself, to let Ministers Michael & Larraine Forrester know how much we appreciated and have benefitted from sharing time with them. Their style of counseling, guidance and spirituality has left an impression upon our union that will remain with us for many years to come. Having both of their perspectives meant gaining insight for both of us, from both sides of the marriage equation. That is a gift. The ceremony was a significant extension of the counseling as we stood at the altar as students of their knowledge but also as friends with a connection. That made Reverend Lorraine's words very meaningful to both of us. If you are looking for guidance, insight, knowledge, spiritual understanding and honest feedback...look no further. You have found that and more. We carry your words with us every day. Thank you both!!

A.R.M. Weddings 15
    A.R.M. Weddings 16
    Sent on 12/27/2017

Mr. and Mrs.
    Thank you so much for this heartfelt review. It was surely our pleasure!

Amber · Married on 09/30/2017

WONDERFUL couple to work with! They provided exactly what they promised and were very personable! My family loved them and I woul recommend using them for your officiant needs!

Sent on 04/17/2018

Markysha Cannon · Married on 09/09/2017

The Forresters were outstanding to work with. From my initial phone conversation with Rev. Forrester, I knew she and her husband would be the officiants for us. We did a few counseling sessions with she and her husband, and we really appreciated their honesty. They were very warm and inviting, and it was evident that they knew what they were talking about. A little sad that the process is all over now. But we will definitely stay in touch with the Forresters!

Sent on 10/03/2017

Mr and Mrs · Married on 08/26/2017

Rev Larraine performed our ceremony and it was exactly what we wanted it to be; Simple, sweet, intimate, and God-centered. Overall, her communication was prompt, even in the wee hours of the night! She was very accommodating to our needs and wants for our wedding. We booked her within a week or so of our wedding date and she made it happen. I have never booked anything online, nor pre-paid for services prior to meeting someone, so I was a bit nervous to say the least. :-) BUT, Rev Lorraine answered all of my questions and was very professional and reassuring. Thank you for making us feel at ease throughout the entire process.
    ARM was the best choice for us and we would choose Rev Lorraine again if we had to do it all over. We first met her on our wedding date (although we talked many times prior to), and her spirit was welcoming to the both of us. I would certainly recommend her and ARM to other couples in need of an affordable, faith based officiant who does a great job at executing your desires.
    Mr and Mrs P

Sent on 09/11/2017

A.R.M. Weddings's reply:

Thank you Mr. And Mrs. P! This review, from a person who's very detailed, professional, sure to dot every "i "and cross every "T", means so much to me.

Dwan · Married on 08/18/2017

Reverend Michael and Reverend Larraine are BOMB!!! I would recommend them to everyone. Our day was super amazing because of them. We appreciate everything they did for us!!!

Sent on 09/07/2017

A.R.M. Weddings's reply:

Thank you so much Mrs. D.!

Rachel · Married on 08/05/2017

Completely Exceptional! Our wedding guests loved the husband and wife duo. Very Professional! Love them! Highly Recommended!!

A.R.M. Weddings 17
    Sent on 02/22/2018

A.R.M. Weddings's reply:

Thank you Rachel we love you two also!

Elesha · Married on 07/01/2017

I absolutely loved A.R.M. Wedding services! The Forresters made our experience such an enjoyable one. Not only did they officiate our wedding, but they also provided marriage counseling for us. The marriage classes were engaging and beneficial. They were very professional and warm. I am so glad we decided to go with their services!

Sent on 09/13/2017

Sonya · Married on 06/09/2017

When we started planning our wedding, we knew that finding an officiant would be one of the challenges we faced since we weren't members of a church here in Atlanta. I am so grateful to have come across A Relationship Ministry when doing my search. I submitted an inquiry and received a prompt response from Rev. Larraine Forrester. Rev. Larraine was very pleasant and very professional. It was very easy to recognize her strong faith in God and her love for what she does. The day of the wedding I was even more impressed by the level of professionalism and consideration shown by both Rev. Larraine and her husband. My wedding rehearsal was the morning of the wedding day and Rev. Larraine worked hand in hand with my wedding coordinator to make sure I had the perfect day. Her experience was evident as she brought many great ideas to the table. The ceremony did not start on time, but Rev. Larraine was very understanding and still made sure that she officiated the ceremony according to our requests. My overall experience with A.R.M. was excellent. The price was unbelievably reasonable, the Forresters were very knowledgeable, and my wedding was perfect! I would definitely recommend their services.

Sent on 09/13/2017