A Quest for Joy Ministry Reviews

16 | Clarksboro, NJ

16 Reviews for A Quest for Joy Ministry

Lucy · Married on 10/04/2013

My husband Alberto and I were very impressed with the preparation and the ceremony on our wedding day. Rev. Kimberly Francano planned the ceremony perfectly. She was clear, well spoken, happy for us, proud to be apart of our day, and she was willing to go the extra mile.

Sent on 10/09/2013

A Quest for Joy Ministry's reply:

Thank you, Lucy and Alberto! I LOVE the relationship that you have created and the vows you both said to each other warmed my heart! Blessings to you for a life heaped with Love!!

Rev. Kim Francano performed our wedding ceremony and it was beautiful! She made our special day even more special. I would highly recommend her and A Quest for Joy Ministry!

Sent on 09/28/2013

Jessica · Married on 09/07/2013

Rev. Kimberly was wonderful! She was extremely helpful during the ceremony planning and very knowledgeable in regards to obtaining the marriage license. My husband and I loved our ceremony and our guests kept complimenting us on how beautiful it was!

Sent on 09/11/2013

Edwin · Married on 06/01/2013

We really liked Rev. Kimberly Francano from the moment we met. She is extremely attentive to every detail and gives really good advice when asked or when it is clear you are an not expert (who is?) yourself. Rev. Kimberly Francano made our day so special with her compassion, flexibility, responsiveness, warmth, friendliness with a determination that this was going to be our best day of our lives. We were provided guidance on vows and ceremonies and she steered very gently through the ceremony. Our friends really thought she was very fitting for our beach wedding setting and could fit right into any setting that may come along.
    Without doubt Rev. Kimberly Francano was the right choice and I would have no reservations in recommending her.

Sent on 06/29/2013

Lauren · Married on 05/18/2013

We moved to the Midwest in the midst of wedding planning due to a job change. Of course planning the wedding from 11 hours away was at times confusing and stressful, but Kimberly was so professional and helpful throughout the entire process. We held a phone interview to go over details in the weeks before the ceremony and she helped put my mind at ease and was just as nice as could be.
    We wanted our ceremony to be short and sweet, and she was able to do that for us while making it personal and to our wishes. I would definitely recommend Kimberly to any couple looking for a friendly and accommodating officiant.

Sent on 07/02/2013

Ellen · event on 07/30/2012

Rev. Kimberly Francano was extremely professional and very easy to work with. We celebrated our 30 th Anniversary with a beachfront vow renewal. It was a beautiful celebration with just the right amount of fun. Rev. Kimberly Francano was able to roll with the punches and adapt to our lead. Her suggestions were very helpful, and she worked really hard to help us achieve the exact ambiance we wanted for our ceremony.

Sent on 08/04/2012

Steven · Married on 07/27/2012

Reverend Kimberly was very personable and professional. The ceremony was absolutly wonderful. We're planning to use her again for our formal cermony next spring. We highly recommend her.

Sent on 08/03/2012

Reverend Kimberly was amazing. My wife and I had problems with our marriage certificate from Jamaica. After calling many local parishes, I called Reverand Kimberly. She finished my sentence as soon as I said Jamaica. She laid out her schedule right then and there and was very accomodating. She came out to our house on a weeknight at 8:00 PM and was just wonderful. I would not have wished it any other way. I had the pleasure of marrying my love twice, and Reverand Kimberly made it all the more special! Thank you!!!!

Sent on 08/22/2012

Chris · Married on 05/21/2011

Reverend Kim was great! She made us comfortable and help us to customize our ceremony. I would recommend her highly to anyone in need of an offciant!

Sent on 06/03/2011

Amanda · Married on 11/19/2010

Very happy! Our ceremony was beautiful.

Sent on 12/27/2010

Jaclyn · Married on 10/10/2010

Rev Francano was absolutely wonderful! I would recommend her to any couple getting married. She was attentive to our requests, was prompt, thoughtful and overall a very warm soul. It was a pleasure having her perform our wedding ceremony; one that was very memorable and touching - something I'll remember for a lifetime!

Sent on 12/27/2010

Julie · Married on 10/03/2009

Rev. Kimberly was wonderful! Our wedding went smoothly and our ceremony was beautiful!!!

Sent on 10/22/2009

Kara · Married on 04/12/2008

Everything went smooth and the wedding service was beautiful!!!

Sent on 05/20/2008

Laura · Married on 04/16/2011

The Officiant was very nice and personable. She was flexible with every aspect of her services including allowing us to customize the wording of the ceremony. She kept the proceedings to the desired time period and made herself available before the ceremony for any last minute questions and coordination with the other vendors (i.e. wedding planner, DJ, etc...).

Sent on 04/21/2011

christopher · Married on 07/29/2012

Rev kimberly was great very nice the service was wonderful

Sent on 08/10/2012

Donna · Married on 06/15/2013

I enjoyed working with Reverend Kimberly; the only thing I would have wanted different and which I assumed would have been is that the Reverend had worn a type of clergy robe which would have been more professional in my opinion. But our service was beautifully executed.

Sent on 06/27/2013