50 Reviews for A Productions Inc.

User Photos
Photobooth (3)
Video Projection (2)
Projector (1)
47 A Productions Inc. Reviews

Best DJ ever! Did not disappoint. He was so kind and made his way to greet me once I entered the venue. I loved how the music list and request were all electronic.

He was responsive and accommodating, my husband and I have completely different taste in music but he made it happen!

Everyone had a BLAST! He keep the crowd going the entire time - a true artist!

Profile Picture Xiomara , 4/21/18, 3 Reviews
Category: DJ
Services Used: Microphones, Sound/PA System, Bilingual MC, Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, MC

A Productions was included in my venue (Womans Club of Coconut Grove), and I could not be any happier about that. They gave me a website to include all of my song lists and a million suggestions. Adrian, my point of contact, was beyond amazing. He was calm, professional and definitely knew the vision that I had for my wedding. Could not have picked a better wedding DJ. I would 100% pick them again for my wedding and would recommend to anyone

Profile Picture Kathryn, 2/10/18, 8 Reviews
Category: DJ
Services Used: Microphones, Projector, Sound/PA System, Uplighting, Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, Video Projection

From the moment Adrian came and met us at our house, we knew we were in good hands! He and his team came highly recommended by a friend of ours and we could not have been happier!! He was able to meet our every need and not only was the night FLAWLESS, the mood and music selection was perfect. Their transitions were smooth and they really helped bring a certain energy to the night to keep the party going!!

We opted for the uplighting which made SUCH a difference! The lights changed to the music and they really nailed our request of “Miami club scene circa 2012”! Adrian even came out at one point with a fog machine and really blew it out of the park!! Safe to say this night was taken to the next level thanks to these guys!!

We also opted to have a photo booth in the room! So fun to see instant photos from the night in our sign in book with a sweet message next it! The only issue we faced with that was the shutter speed of the camera- it was a bit slow, so as the night wore on, people’s patience grew thin and there were a lot of moving or empty photos!

Thank you Adrian and your crew for everything, you guys did such an amazing job, our wedding was absolutely perfect!!

Photo
Profile Picture Stephanie, 1/14/18, 4 Reviews
Category: DJ
Services Used: Microphones, Photobooth, Sound/PA System, Uplighting, Do-Not-Play List

We cannot say enough great things about Adrian and A productions. He is an incredibly warm hearted man, who made our reception a blast! He was very patient, kind and lgbt accepting and friendly. Thank you, Adrian! Highly recommend!!! Xoxo

Profile Picture Hayley, 1/11/18, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

Adrian was very prepared and on his game with the wedding activities. Would recommend to others!

Profile Picture Raul, 1/5/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ

A Productions exceeded our expectactions. Any last minute additions Adrian was able to get it done. The lighting was great, music was fantastic with great quality speakers, smoke was a hit, and his equipment was perfect. A month before the event I was given the option to create my own playlist for the cocktail hour and dinner. I strongly recommend them for any event, they will give you a five-star service!

Profile Picture Miguel, 12/30/17, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ
Services Used: Bilingual MC, Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, Microphones, Photobooth, Sound/PA System, Uplighting

Adrian was beyond amazing! I would definitely recommend him to anyone looking for a great team to work with. Thank you for making our wedding so special!

Profile Picture Natalie, 12/16/17, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ
Services Used: Bilingual MC, Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, Liability Insurance, MC, Video Projection, Microphones, Photobooth, Sound/PA System

Great DJ. 100% Recommend. He Play All the song that we ask. Also the light was great. Excellent services. He was always aware of everything.

Profile Picture Yaritza, 12/9/17, 5 Reviews

We love A Productions!
This is the second time using them.
Adrian really knew how to get the party started! He followed the timeline to a t!
He even let us take over the mic at the very end when it was time for him to go! We asked him to just play one more song, and of course he did! We love him! Thanks guys!

Profile Picture Samantha, 10/7/17, 1 Review
Services Used: Microphones, Sound/PA System, Do-Not-Play List, MC

I had Adrian as my DJ at my wedding and everything was flawless the lighting was amazing and the music was awesome he kept the crowd up all night!

Profile Picture Litza, 9/23/17, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

Excellent! Amazing! Thank you for making our wedding so much FUN!! the service from the whole team was excellent and those uplights really changed the whole mood of our wedding! music was the perfect mix of what we both like which is different and you made it work!
Highly Recommended by us!! look no further!

Profile Picture Yohanna, 3/5/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Entertainer, Lighting & Decor

Adrian was absolutely wonderful! From the beginning til the end, he helped us along the way with the music planning. He even found the song we wanted as our first dance that has not been officially released. At the wedding, he was attentive to our needs. Everyone had a blast at our wedding!!

Profile Picture Sandy, 2/24/17, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

If you are looking for a dj for any event- look no further Adrian is it!!! He was the dj for our wedding last night and provided the lighting as well! WHAT A NIGHT, thanks to him! I asked him to make this a PARTY and he did just that! He kept the party going all night long and had everyone up on their feet the whole time! He even catered to the needs of my "Beyoncé cult" and gave us our very own Bey-hour!!! Lol! He is so easy to speak with, super duper punctual, so accommodating and really just a pleasure to be around! You won't regret booking him for you next event... and the one after that! I will never look anywhere else! He's the man!!!!!

Profile Picture Amber, 2/19/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Be detailed! Know what you want and they will execute.

Profile Picture Yazmin, 2/3/17, 1 Review
Services Used: Bilingual MC, Do-Not-Play List, Microphones, Uplighting

Adrian and his team were Amazing, Professional and Realiable. The music and uplighting were everything we ever dreamed of. They made sure my husband and I had a Wedding Reception to remember for many years to come. This is definitely not the line item on your wedding budget to cut on. You get what you pay for. We are sooo thankful to Adrian and A Productions Inc for Rocking our wedding! Cheers! This is our DJ company of choice for all of our future events.

Profile Picture User7555670, 1+ year ago, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Lighting & Decor

Amazing DJ! I highly recommend this company for any event!

Profile Picture Aixa, 10/9/16, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

We used A-Production for our DJ, MC, and up lighting at our wedding. Couldn’t have been happier with the overall service and professionalism of Adrian. From the first meeting till our wedding he was easy to talk to and extremely helpful with choosing our wedding day music. The party was an absolute blast never a dull moment as our guest were dancing all night. 100% recommend.

Profile Picture Suyin, 9/17/16, 1 Review
Category: DJ
Services Used: Bilingual MC, Do-Not-Play List, Liability Insurance, MC, Microphones, Sound/PA System, Uplighting

I have to give A productions a 5/5. I firmly believe that a DJ can make or break your event. I told Adrian how important it was for me to have a wedding where everyone was dancing. He had to be able to entertain a range of age 3 to 90 years old, and I can honestly say Adrian from A productions mastered this job. Everyone's feet were hurting because no one sat down at all. From the moment the dancing starting, you just couldn't sit down. It was all a dream come true. Thank you Adrian and A productions!

Profile Picture marcela, 9/3/16, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

I couldn't have asked for a better DJ/MC! Adrian is so great at what he does. He really listened to what we wanted and made it happen. The dance floor was packed all night and the interactive performers (trumpet and drums) were a hit! Our music and lighting were fantastic! Thanks Adrian!!

Profile Picture Janetxia, 8/20/16, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Entertainer, Lighting & Decor

We used A Productions for our wedding and we couldn't have been any happier with our choice. Adrian was absolutely amazing. We were aiming for a certain feel and party experience for our wedding and Adrian mastered it!!! Everything from the uplighting and music was perfect. The moment the music started until the very last song the dance floor was filled! We still can't thank Adrian and A Productions enough.

Profile Picture Jelinne, 7/2/16, 3 Reviews
Category: DJ

He was highly recommended and we are very happy we choose a productions the music was perfect !!!

Profile Picture Inez, 6/4/16, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Adrian did a great job at our wedding! We wanted a specific blend of music because our families have different backgrounds and he got it down perfectly! He made sure the transitions were flawless and did a great job pronouncing all the names in the wedding party and throughout the evening. Thanks Adrian!

Profile Picture Oluchi, 5/7/16, 4 Reviews
Category: DJ

If you need entertainment and DJ services for a wedding or other event, look no further!! This DJ is amazing!! Not only will he get the party going and keep it going, but he is very organized and easy to work with. He traveled all the way to Jensen Beach for my wedding at The Mansion at Tuckahoe which is a large property requiring a couple set ups for music. His online Client Area makes it easy to pick songs and input information for him, but he also double checks with you to be sure it is what you want and that nothing has changed. He did more than just play music. He MCed and also had Co2!! If you have never experienced a wedding with a cool "fog" then you have no idea how much it ups the ante. My guests were raving!! Several of my guests loved him so much that they asked me what his name was so they could go up and meet him to compliment him. The rest of the guests either spoke to us and told us how amazing the DJ was or told someone who told us. I am picky when it comes to music, especially for such a big day, but my husband and I were incredibly happy! Words cannot express how thrilled me were...and still are!! Adrian knows his art and he will make sure your event is nothing but the best!!!! I have been to many many weddings and I have never ever encountered a DJ on Adrian's level, nor has the dancing been so insanely incredible! I will be using him for every event we need a DJ for. Thank you so much!!!! You were the reason our wedding was so amazing and why people can't stop talking about it!!!!

Profile Picture Jocelyn , 3/4/16, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Do-Not-Play List, MC, Microphones, Sound/PA System, Uplighting

Adrian was the master of cermemony And DJ for our 1/16/16 wedding. Very detailed and understanding. My wife had some unusual music requests but A Productions, Inc came through for us. The day was perfect ! I highly recommend them if you're searching for your wedding . -Julius Pruitt. Former Miami Dolohin WR

Profile Picture Julius, 1/16/16, 1 Review
Category: DJ

I had the honor of working alongside Adrian almost three years ago. His professionalism, talent and passion for music are rare to find in the Event Industry especially in South Florida. Adrian was my husband and I's first choice. As we got married off of an old dirt road in Fellsmere, Florida we knew that Adrian would bring the energy and create the atmosphere we desired. I never once questioned Adrian's ability and fully trusted him and his team with one of the most important days of our lives. To be honest Adrian was one of the few people I had complete peace about even with him driving over 300 miles roundtrip the day of our wedding. My husband and I encourage you to look no further. I have personally worked with a number of other entertainment companies throughout Florida and A Productions Inc. is by far one of the BEST!! My husband and I couldn't have asked for a better DJ.

Adrian thank you so much for your creativity and attention to detail, you are a genius! Seriously you took our ideas and turned them into an epic dance party, the one thing I said we really wanted! Our friends and family are still talking about how much fun they had, how awesome the music was and how they literally didn't want the night to end. One of the highlights of our wedding night was seeing the soul train busted out to Footloose. You over delivered and for that we are forever grateful!!

Profile Picture Brooke, 12/19/15, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ
Services Used: Do-Not-Play List, Liability Insurance, MC, Microphones, Sound/PA System