A Productions Inc. Reviews

69 | Hialeah, FL

69 Reviews for A Productions Inc.

Enrique H · Getting married on 10/02/2021

Awesome wedding party

A Productions delivered an amazing party! Adrian and his team came highly recommended by a friend. They were very professional, punctual, and their experience was extremely helpful for my wife and I on our big day. They gave us advice, they helped with song selection, and they truly made our day one of a kind. I added all the bells and whistles... the lights, the smoke, the CO2 cannons, and I can honestly say it was an amazing time and completely worth it. I am honestly very grateful for picking A Productions.... they are the real deal!

Sent on 03/12/2020
  • Lia Panzacchi

Lia Panzacchi · Married on 05/15/2020

The best of the best

Working with A Productions Inc has been nothing but wonderful! Adrian is such an amazing, reliable, attentive person to work with and i am BEYOND excited for whats to come!!

Sent on 12/05/2019
  • Danina

Ibis · Married on 02/09/2020

Fantastic DJ for our Dream Wedding

We could not have asked for a better DJ. Adrian was great from our first conversation until he played the last song. He came highly recommended from our wedding planner, which was perfect since we had a couple of options to choose from our contract. He explained the process thoroughly during our first conversation and has a very helpful system to plan the entire ceremony and reception. Everything went perfectly and he was very helpful.

Sent on 03/15/2020
  • Arwa

Arwa Bager · Married on 12/28/2019

A perfect evening

Thank you so much for making our night beyond amazing! The dance floor was literally never empty! (Which is something I rarely see at events) - attention was paid to every single detail (from initial consultation to the day of the wedding) ; our DJ couldn’t hav even more perfect! People literally stopped us several times during the wedding to say “the music is on fire” - more than one person let us know that this is the “most fun wedding “ they have ever been to - the DJ sets the tone to your whole event - you literally are ensuring an excellent experience if you go with this vendor

Sent on 12/30/2019
  • Fabiola

Fabiola · Married on 12/20/2019

Best dj ever!

Where can I begin!? Adrian is so amazing! He was our DJ for our wedding on Friday 12/20/2019. He was always so quick to respond to my questions and emails during the planning process. He gave me great recommendations for our entrance to the wedding and guided me with the other music for the cocktail hour and dinner music. We put our full trust in him and he really came through! Our wedding was incredible and he played a huge role in making it happen! I am so happy to have chosen Adrian for our wedding, our guests never stopped dancing! Thank you again for making our vision come true!

Sent on 12/21/2019

Jamel Maloney · Married on 09/27/2019

The best day ever!

Adrian made our wedding day the best day ever! The entire process was smooth and seamless. Adrian is truly a profession and nobody was able to stay in their seats at the wedding because the music was that good! We definitely recommend working with Adrian!

Sent on 12/09/2019

Bianca Castillo · Married on 05/18/2019

Castillo wedding

Hands down the best Dj I could have asked for. Professional & awesome . My wedding would not have been the same . Thank you so much !

Sent on 06/16/2019
  • Y

Yanelkys Castillo · Married on 04/14/2019

Wedding Day

I highly recommend A Production. They are a very professional and fun company that will make your guests get out of their chairs and dance. Adrian was my DJ and he made my wedding day very special.

Sent on 05/20/2019
  • Melanie

Melanie Lajeunesse · Married on 04/06/2019

Best DJ Ever

I highly recommend A Productions! They were super professional, the music was AMAZING, exactly what we wanted and Adrian went above and beyond the whole time he was at the wedding. I was SUPER happy and everyone danced all night. Very few DJs actually listen to what you want but A productions really does.

Sent on 12/28/2019
  • Inely

Inely Diaz · Married on 03/30/2019

Wedding with A Productions

I am so happy that I picked A Productions to be the DJ for my wedding! We had Adrian for our event and he was amazing. He was very professional and responsive. He also had a great personality and really listened to what we wanted for our wedding. The party didn’t stop all night and we danced so much! We got the CO2 tanks which really livened up the party and had everyone jumping. Thank you Adrian and team for everything. You made it a night we won’t forget!

Sent on 04/19/2019

James Lynch · Married on 03/30/2019

Unbelievable

We had a small wedding and out everything in the hands of Adrian and his team. Everything was perfect! The Lights, DJ, photo booth, bistro lights .. Everything was perfect. I’d highly recommend to anyone trying to make their perfect day.... PERFECT

Sent on 11/19/2019
  • Alexandra

Alexandra · Married on 12/29/2018

A night to remember!

We had the pleasure of having Adrian as our MC for out wedding. He definitely kept the party going! Maintained great communication before and through the wedding, kept the guest informed and entertained, flexible with our schedule (after we had a delay in start), funny and professional. We will definitely work with him again!

Sent on 12/27/2019
  • Laura

Laura · Married on 12/01/2018

Amazing!!! Best ever

Adrian was the best DJ and MC! He was so helpful during the planning process and has a super easy-to-use online form where you can select music for your ceremony and reception. We wanted a Spanish guitarist to play during our ceremony and the one Adrian provided was awesome! Everyone has said how beautifully he played our ceremony music.

The reception was so fun!! The dance floor was always packed. Adrian played every song we wanted and then some! He plays live and takes requests (if you allow) from guests. The CO2 canon was also a hit!

Thank you Adrian for making our wedding the party of a lifetime!!!

We 100% recommend A Productions for your special day!!

Sent on 12/05/2018

Gabriella Garcia · Married on 11/17/2018

Amazing entertainment!!

Working with A Productions was such an amazing experience! A Productions made it extremely easy to get all the music and entertainment tailored to our wants and needs. As I was getting ready to take pictures with the photographer right before I walked down the isle, I decided to make a last minute change on my song choice to walk down the aisle and A Productions made it happen for me regardless!! If you’re looking for amazing music, professionalism, and dependance, then I highly recommend this company for your wedding!! Everyone at my wedding was on the dance floor having a great time! I couldn’t be happier! I also used the company’s “Love” sign (which was a great hit) and CO2 cannon!

Sent on 01/19/2019

Natalie · Married on 11/11/2018

Awesome Music!

Adrian did an amazing job DJing our wedding. The music was an important part for us and he listened to all of our needs and delivered an excellent performance. All of our guest danced the night away including my husband and I. We truely had an amazing time! I would definitely recommend A productions Inc. and I will personally be using him for future events! Thank you Adrian!

Sent on 11/28/2018

Kristine · Married on 11/04/2018

Absolutely amazing!

I literally have NOTHING bad to say! Adrian came through for us at the LAST minute because I had a bad feeling about our original DJ (no joke two weeks before) and he decided to step in with no questions asked. He replied to all of my text and emails immediately, was at our beck and call practically - even brought us drinks! - and brought the house down when he started [;a. Our top priorities going into the wedding planning were good liquor, great food and even better music! and Adrian delivered with the music like no one else could have. The greatest part of it all is that after our wedding, days and now weeks later, we are still being stopped by our friends and family and reminiscing on the reception and EVERYONE has had something to say about how great Adrian was that night and how much they enjoyed partying all night with us. I would recommend him a million times over and I WILL most definitely be hiring him in the future for even the slightest party we have. He even closed the night out with one of our college day songs which we honestly thought couldn't be found! lol It made for a great closing to an epic night.

Adrian, we cannot thank you enough for making our special day the most epic day of our entire lives and a night that we will never forget. You made our night so special!

Sent on 11/21/2018

Hengelsbertt Rejon · Married on 11/03/2018

Adrian is the best Dj we could've ever hired for our wedding

A Productions Inc is definitely the best Dj service in Miami. We hired Adrian to Dj our wedding and we were blown away with his professionalism, charisma, organization and service he provided before, during and after the wedding. He played every song we asked him to and exactly the way we wanted to. We recommend him and his company 100% to anyone out there looking for a Dj service.

Sent on 11/07/2018
  • X

Xiomara · Married on 04/21/2018

Best DJ ever! Did not disappoint. He was so kind and made his way to greet me once I entered the venue. I loved how the music list and request were all electronic.

He was responsive and accommodating, my husband and I have completely different taste in music but he made it happen!

Everyone had a BLAST! He keep the crowd going the entire time - a true artist!

Sent on 04/23/2018

Mike Martinez · Married on 02/18/2018

Game changer

Adrian is the best emcee ever!

Sent on 12/30/2018

Kathryn · Married on 02/10/2018

A Productions was included in my venue (Womans Club of Coconut Grove), and I could not be any happier about that. They gave me a website to include all of my song lists and a million suggestions. Adrian, my point of contact, was beyond amazing. He was calm, professional and definitely knew the vision that I had for my wedding. Could not have picked a better wedding DJ. I would 100% pick them again for my wedding and would recommend to anyone

Sent on 02/13/2018

Stephanie · Married on 01/14/2018

From the moment Adrian came and met us at our house, we knew we were in good hands! He and his team came highly recommended by a friend of ours and we could not have been happier!! He was able to meet our every need and not only was the night FLAWLESS, the mood and music selection was perfect. Their transitions were smooth and they really helped bring a certain energy to the night to keep the party going!!

We opted for the uplighting which made SUCH a difference! The lights changed to the music and they really nailed our request of “Miami club scene circa 2012”! Adrian even came out at one point with a fog machine and really blew it out of the park!! Safe to say this night was taken to the next level thanks to these guys!!

We also opted to have a photo booth in the room! So fun to see instant photos from the night in our sign in book with a sweet message next it! The only issue we faced with that was the shutter speed of the camera- it was a bit slow, so as the night wore on, people’s patience grew thin and there were a lot of moving or empty photos!

Thank you Adrian and your crew for everything, you guys did such an amazing job, our wedding was absolutely perfect!!

Sent on 04/20/2018

Hayley · Married on 01/11/2018

We cannot say enough great things about Adrian and A productions. He is an incredibly warm hearted man, who made our reception a blast! He was very patient, kind and lgbt accepting and friendly. Thank you, Adrian! Highly recommend!!! Xoxo

Sent on 02/05/2018

Miguel · Married on 12/30/2017

A Productions exceeded our expectactions. Any last minute additions Adrian was able to get it done. The lighting was great, music was fantastic with great quality speakers, smoke was a hit, and his equipment was perfect. A month before the event I was given the option to create my own playlist for the cocktail hour and dinner. I strongly recommend them for any event, they will give you a five-star service!

Sent on 12/31/2017

Natalie · Married on 12/16/2017

Adrian was beyond amazing! I would definitely recommend him to anyone looking for a great team to work with. Thank you for making our wedding so special!

Sent on 01/05/2018
  • Yaritza

Yaritza · Married on 12/09/2017

Great DJ. 100% Recommend. He Play All the song that we ask. Also the light was great. Excellent services. He was always aware of everything.

Sent on 12/26/2017