A Productions Inc. Reviews

55 | Hialeah, FL

55 Reviews for A Productions Inc.

A Productions Inc. 1
A Productions Inc. 7
  • Laura

Laura · Married on 12/01/2018

Amazing!!! Best ever

Adrian was the best DJ and MC! He was so helpful during the planning process and has a super easy-to-use online form where you can select music for your ceremony and reception. We wanted a Spanish guitarist to play during our ceremony and the one Adrian provided was awesome! Everyone has said how beautifully he played our ceremony music.

The reception was so fun!! The dance floor was always packed. Adrian played every song we wanted and then some! He plays live and takes requests (if you allow) from guests. The CO2 canon was also a hit!

Thank you Adrian for making our wedding the party of a lifetime!!!

We 100% recommend A Productions for your special day!!

Natalie · Married on 11/11/2018

Awesome Music!

Adrian did an amazing job DJing our wedding. The music was an important part for us and he listened to all of our needs and delivered an excellent performance. All of our guest danced the night away including my husband and I. We truely had an amazing time! I would definitely recommend A productions Inc. and I will personally be using him for future events! Thank you Adrian!

Kristine · Married on 11/04/2018

Absolutely amazing!

I literally have NOTHING bad to say! Adrian came through for us at the LAST minute because I had a bad feeling about our original DJ (no joke two weeks before) and he decided to step in with no questions asked. He replied to all of my text and emails immediately, was at our beck and call practically - even brought us drinks! - and brought the house down when he started [;a. Our top priorities going into the wedding planning were good liquor, great food and even better music! and Adrian delivered with the music like no one else could have. The greatest part of it all is that after our wedding, days and now weeks later, we are still being stopped by our friends and family and reminiscing on the reception and EVERYONE has had something to say about how great Adrian was that night and how much they enjoyed partying all night with us. I would recommend him a million times over and I WILL most definitely be hiring him in the future for even the slightest party we have. He even closed the night out with one of our college day songs which we honestly thought couldn't be found! lol It made for a great closing to an epic night.

Adrian, we cannot thank you enough for making our special day the most epic day of our entire lives and a night that we will never forget. You made our night so special!

Hengelsbertt Rejon · Married on 11/03/2018

Adrian is the best Dj we could've ever hired for our wedding

A Productions Inc is definitely the best Dj service in Miami. We hired Adrian to Dj our wedding and we were blown away with his professionalism, charisma, organization and service he provided before, during and after the wedding. He played every song we asked him to and exactly the way we wanted to. We recommend him and his company 100% to anyone out there looking for a Dj service.

• X

Xiomara · Married on 04/21/2018

Best DJ ever! Did not disappoint. He was so kind and made his way to greet me once I entered the venue. I loved how the music list and request were all electronic.

He was responsive and accommodating, my husband and I have completely different taste in music but he made it happen!

Everyone had a BLAST! He keep the crowd going the entire time - a true artist!

Kathryn · Married on 02/10/2018

A Productions was included in my venue (Womans Club of Coconut Grove), and I could not be any happier about that. They gave me a website to include all of my song lists and a million suggestions. Adrian, my point of contact, was beyond amazing. He was calm, professional and definitely knew the vision that I had for my wedding. Could not have picked a better wedding DJ. I would 100% pick them again for my wedding and would recommend to anyone

Stephanie · Married on 01/14/2018

From the moment Adrian came and met us at our house, we knew we were in good hands! He and his team came highly recommended by a friend of ours and we could not have been happier!! He was able to meet our every need and not only was the night FLAWLESS, the mood and music selection was perfect. Their transitions were smooth and they really helped bring a certain energy to the night to keep the party going!!

We opted for the uplighting which made SUCH a difference! The lights changed to the music and they really nailed our request of “Miami club scene circa 2012”! Adrian even came out at one point with a fog machine and really blew it out of the park!! Safe to say this night was taken to the next level thanks to these guys!!

We also opted to have a photo booth in the room! So fun to see instant photos from the night in our sign in book with a sweet message next it! The only issue we faced with that was the shutter speed of the camera- it was a bit slow, so as the night wore on, people’s patience grew thin and there were a lot of moving or empty photos!

Thank you Adrian and your crew for everything, you guys did such an amazing job, our wedding was absolutely perfect!!

A Productions Inc. 8
    A Productions Inc. 9
    A Productions Inc. 10
    A Productions Inc. 11
    A Productions Inc. 12
    A Productions Inc. 13
    A Productions Inc. 14

Hayley · Married on 01/11/2018

We cannot say enough great things about Adrian and A productions. He is an incredibly warm hearted man, who made our reception a blast! He was very patient, kind and lgbt accepting and friendly. Thank you, Adrian! Highly recommend!!! Xoxo

Miguel · Married on 12/30/2017

A Productions exceeded our expectactions. Any last minute additions Adrian was able to get it done. The lighting was great, music was fantastic with great quality speakers, smoke was a hit, and his equipment was perfect. A month before the event I was given the option to create my own playlist for the cocktail hour and dinner. I strongly recommend them for any event, they will give you a five-star service!

A Productions Inc. 15

Natalie · Married on 12/16/2017

Adrian was beyond amazing! I would definitely recommend him to anyone looking for a great team to work with. Thank you for making our wedding so special!

• Yaritza

Yaritza · Married on 12/09/2017

Great DJ. 100% Recommend. He Play All the song that we ask. Also the light was great. Excellent services. He was always aware of everything.

Samantha · Married on 10/07/2017

We love A Productions!
    This is the second time using them.
    Adrian really knew how to get the party started! He followed the timeline to a t!
    He even let us take over the mic at the very end when it was time for him to go! We asked him to just play one more song, and of course he did! We love him! Thanks guys!

• Litza

Litza · Married on 09/23/2017

I had Adrian as my DJ at my wedding and everything was flawless the lighting was amazing and the music was awesome he kept the crowd up all night!

• Yohanna

Yohanna · Married on 03/05/2017

Excellent! Amazing! Thank you for making our wedding so much FUN!! the service from the whole team was excellent and those uplights really changed the whole mood of our wedding! music was the perfect mix of what we both like which is different and you made it work!
    Highly Recommended by us!! look no further!

Sandy · Married on 02/24/2017

Adrian was absolutely wonderful! From the beginning til the end, he helped us along the way with the music planning. He even found the song we wanted as our first dance that has not been officially released. At the wedding, he was attentive to our needs. Everyone had a blast at our wedding!!

Amber · Married on 02/19/2017

If you are looking for a dj for any event- look no further Adrian is it!!! He was the dj for our wedding last night and provided the lighting as well! WHAT A NIGHT, thanks to him! I asked him to make this a PARTY and he did just that! He kept the party going all night long and had everyone up on their feet the whole time! He even catered to the needs of my "Beyoncé cult" and gave us our very own Bey-hour!!! Lol! He is so easy to speak with, super duper punctual, so accommodating and really just a pleasure to be around! You won't regret booking him for you next event... and the one after that! I will never look anywhere else! He's the man!!!!!

• Z

Zachary Cohen · Married on 01/27/2017

Wedding DJ

Adrian was simply the best DJ you could ever imagine for a special event like a wedding. We are eternally grateful for his help!

Adrian and his team were Amazing, Professional and Realiable. The music and uplighting were everything we ever dreamed of. They made sure my husband and I had a Wedding Reception to remember for many years to come. This is definitely not the line item on your wedding budget to cut on. You get what you pay for. We are sooo thankful to Adrian and A Productions Inc for Rocking our wedding! Cheers! This is our DJ company of choice for all of our future events.

Aixa · Married on 10/09/2016

Amazing DJ! I highly recommend this company for any event!

Suyin · Married on 09/17/2016

We used A-Production for our DJ, MC, and up lighting at our wedding. Couldn’t have been happier with the overall service and professionalism of Adrian. From the first meeting till our wedding he was easy to talk to and extremely helpful with choosing our wedding day music. The party was an absolute blast never a dull moment as our guest were dancing all night. 100% recommend.

marcela · Married on 09/03/2016

I have to give A productions a 5/5. I firmly believe that a DJ can make or break your event. I told Adrian how important it was for me to have a wedding where everyone was dancing. He had to be able to entertain a range of age 3 to 90 years old, and I can honestly say Adrian from A productions mastered this job. Everyone's feet were hurting because no one sat down at all. From the moment the dancing starting, you just couldn't sit down. It was all a dream come true. Thank you Adrian and A productions!

Janetxia · Married on 08/20/2016

I couldn't have asked for a better DJ/MC! Adrian is so great at what he does. He really listened to what we wanted and made it happen. The dance floor was packed all night and the interactive performers (trumpet and drums) were a hit! Our music and lighting were fantastic! Thanks Adrian!!

Jelinne · Married on 07/02/2016

We used A Productions for our wedding and we couldn't have been any happier with our choice. Adrian was absolutely amazing. We were aiming for a certain feel and party experience for our wedding and Adrian mastered it!!! Everything from the uplighting and music was perfect. The moment the music started until the very last song the dance floor was filled! We still can't thank Adrian and A Productions enough.

• I

Inez · Married on 06/04/2016

He was highly recommended and we are very happy we choose a productions the music was perfect !!!

Jocelyn · Married on 03/04/2016

If you need entertainment and DJ services for a wedding or other event, look no further!! This DJ is amazing!! Not only will he get the party going and keep it going, but he is very organized and easy to work with. He traveled all the way to Jensen Beach for my wedding at The Mansion at Tuckahoe which is a large property requiring a couple set ups for music. His online Client Area makes it easy to pick songs and input information for him, but he also double checks with you to be sure it is what you want and that nothing has changed. He did more than just play music. He MCed and also had Co2!! If you have never experienced a wedding with a cool "fog" then you have no idea how much it ups the ante. My guests were raving!! Several of my guests loved him so much that they asked me what his name was so they could go up and meet him to compliment him. The rest of the guests either spoke to us and told us how amazing the DJ was or told someone who told us. I am picky when it comes to music, especially for such a big day, but my husband and I were incredibly happy! Words cannot express how thrilled me were...and still are!! Adrian knows his art and he will make sure your event is nothing but the best!!!! I have been to many many weddings and I have never ever encountered a DJ on Adrian's level, nor has the dancing been so insanely incredible! I will be using him for every event we need a DJ for. Thank you so much!!!! You were the reason our wedding was so amazing and why people can't stop talking about it!!!! <3 I am a very happy bride :D