Platinum Plus Limousines Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2009 Winner

• Eren
    Eren C. Married on 07/31/2021

Wedding July 31, 2021

Service was amazing and responsive! The limo driver arrived to the hotel early and picked us up again from the venue on you time. Everything was pleasant.
  • Kirsten
    Hayden W. Married on 09/14/2019

Nice and Easy

Platinum Plus had a great selection of vehicles and helped me choose the best one for my wedding party size and vibe. They were flexible when I had to make a few week-of changes to the transportation timeline. The driver was nice and respectful. The limo was clean. It had aux cord and iPhone hookups so we could play our own playlist to and from the ceremony and reception.

Platinum Plus Limousines's reply:

Thank you Kirsten for your kind review. We wish you the best and appreciate your patronage.

A Platinum Plus Limousines
    Sara Married on 06/22/2019

Great workers and clean limos!

We got a 14 seater limo for our wedding! Our driver Lawrence was fantastic and always there to help! He accidentally locked himself out of the limo prior to our ceremony (and it was our photographer that locked the driver out) but this problem was easily resolved and we had no other issues.

Platinum Plus Limousines's reply:

Thank you Sara. We wish you the best and appreciate your kind review. Thanks again.

A Platinum Plus Limousines
    Jamaise Married on 11/25/2017
    They arrived on time. Very nice to everyone. Driving was smooth.
    Athina Married on 11/11/2017
    A Plus Platinum Limousines provided outstanding service for our happy event! They were on time, professional and extremely accommodating. I've saved their telephone number in my cell phone, as they are now officially my "go to" limo company for all of our family's and company future events!

Platinum Plus Limousines's reply:

Thank you Athina for your kind words. Please feel free to give us a call if we can of assistance for future events requiring transportation.
    Ryan Married on 11/04/2017
    We decided to choose platinum plus for our wedding this past November everything was flawless. I dealt with Micheal with all the scheduling and planning. He was very helpful with all of our requests for two vehicles and timelines. Our chaffuer Larry was absolutely incredible!! Very polite and Helpful anything my wife needed he was there and literally treated her like royalty. He held doors, held her dress, helped her to and from the church/reception and even helped us find our things prior to our departure to our hotel. Can't say enough good about him, he was remarkable! Thanks again for such great service from everyone at platinum plus!!

-The OMalleys

Platinum Plus Limousines's reply:

Thank you very much for your kind review and feedback. We appreciate you trusting us to be a part of your wedding day and wish you the best.

Sincerely,
    A Platinum Plus Limousines Inc
    Donna Married on 10/28/2017
    A Platinum Plus was amazing on my daughter's wedding day! Larry, the driver was super, such a nice guy. We loved him! He arrived early and could not have been more helpful! Highly recommend!
    Monica Married on 10/14/2017
    I used them for my daughters wedding 10-14-17. They were on time professional and courteous. The limo was immaculate and the driver handled us with care!!! I will use them again and highly recommend them. Thank you Mike. I will forever be greatful....
    Monica Married on 10/14/2017
    The driver was on time. The limo was clean and it truly made our day run smoothly!! I highly recommend them

Platinum Plus Limousines's reply:

Thank you for allowing us to provide you service for your wedding. Many blessings.
  • Z
    Zach Married on 10/07/2017
    Great to work, would recommend to anyone.

Platinum Plus Limousines's reply:

Thank you Zach. We wish you the best!
    Chris Event on: 12/17/2016
    This is the second year in a row I have used Platinum Plus as my Limo provider and I couldn't be more pleased. Mike was great at setting up the appointment and the driver (Tim) was very professional. I've rented the Chrysler 300 last year and the Aspen this past weekend. Both limo's were awesome and set the tone for a great night on the town. I highly recommend them will be continue to do business with them for years to come.

Platinum Plus Limousines's reply:

Thank you Chris for your kind words. I'm sorry Troy was unavailable due to the weather issues and him having to work for the county. We are glad you enjoyed your birthday. Merry Christmas!!
  • Mailena
    Mailena Married on 11/05/2016
    Wonderful service. Our driver (Larry) wasn't just on time, but was actually EARLY! He was very friendly, we had no problem getting to and from the airport. I would definitely recommend them.

Platinum Plus Limousines's reply:

Thank you for using our service. We wish you both a long and happy marriage.
    Vicky Married on 11/05/2016
    Great price, impeccable service. Highly recommend!

Platinum Plus Limousines's reply:

Thank you for trusting us for your special occasion. We wish you the best.
    Bob Married on 11/06/2015
    Great service. Mike set the appointment up immediately. It was an easy process to schedule. Our driver was timely and professional. Vehicle was perfect (Mercedes Sedan) for our needs. I ran an hour later at the end of the evening than I had booked and the driver simply waited patiently for us. I would recommend them without hesitation!
  • User2173819 2+ years ago
    Platinum Plus Limo and Michael the owner were great for our wedding day limo. We met Michael in person and he showed us the limo that we would eventually use for our wedding day. He was very quick to respond to emails / calls, as well as very reasonably priced for the time of year that we needed. The limo driver was on time throughout the day, and the limo itself was in immaculate shape. I would highly recommend A Platinum Plus Limo for your Limo needs!
  • User2137781 Event on: 05/16/2015
    When I called Platinum to get information for my son's prom, Mike got back to me quickly with detailed information. He was professional and answered all of my questions. The entire transaction was quick and easy. The limo arrived early and the limo driver was extremely friendly and courteous. Felt comfortable that the kids would be taken and returned safely. I couldn't have asked for a more positive experience!!
    Suzanne Event on: 05/02/2015
    Thank you for making our kids prom that much more special. I appreciated the kind and friendly customer service I received the ought our correspondence . Would highly recommend to anyone!!!
    Catherine Event on: 05/02/2015
    I rented the Mercedes Sprinter for my sons prom. CJ the limo driver arrived early and provided the red carpet service. The vehicle was beautiful inside, and my son and his date had a wonderful experience. I'll definitely will use there services again.
  • User1846116 2+ years ago
    I used Platinum Plus Limos for my prom 6 years ago and my wedding in 2014. Can't say enough about how professional the drivers are and flexible the company is with last minute schedule changes. All the cars are gorgeous and in pristine shape and will definetly turn heads.
    Kendra Married on 08/24/2014
    Platinum plus was very professional from the beginning to the end of my wedding! Our driver was the nicest ever and working with Michael was a breeze! Will definitely use Platinum plus again for any future events!! I highly recommend this company!!
    Cynthia Married on 03/30/2014
    My daughter's wedding was fantabulous thanks to Mr. Greene and Platinum Plus. They were receptive to every suggestion, responsive, extremely courteous and pleasant, efficient, professional, reasonably priced, and just all-out accommodating. I would only use Platinum Plus and not even consider another company. I highly recommend them.
  • User1482492 2+ years ago
    Very nice, professional, and awesome. By far the easiest part of our wedding day, they were on time, knew where to go, and very polite.
    Vickie Married on 10/06/2013
    I booked a limo with another company. 2 weeks before my daughter's wedding I found out the company did not have the limo anymore. I then called Platinum Plus. I had originally spoken to Mr. Green earlier in the year and fortunately he still had the limo I wanted available for me. He was very kind and the service I received was excellent. Our driver, Sam, was very nice and took great care with us.
    Melissa Married on 10/05/2013
    A Platinum Plus Limo was a great company to work with. We booked one of the SUV limos and it was spotless and in great shape. The driver was so nice to all of the bridal party and they accommodated several stops while sticking to a tight schedule. Mr. Green & his company are reliable, professional, and will definitely be recommended!

Platinum Plus Limousines's reply:

Thank you Melissa for allowing us to be a part of your wedding day. We wish you many years of blissful marriage.
    Liz Married on 09/30/2013
    My husband and I used A Platinum Plus for our wedding anniversary this year. The driver was promptly on time and very pleasant. He ensured we had what we needed for the short trip downtown. It was a nice change to be chauffeured around the city instead of fighting traffic. I would definitely recommend this service to friends and family.