70 Reviews for A Platinum Plus Limousines

Premium Stereo (1)
Privacy Partition (1)
Red Carpet Service (1)
64 A Platinum Plus Limousines Reviews

great experience and great service. Michael was very accommodating and flexible when I needed to change up my schedule a bit. His prices are reasonable and his vehicle selection was better than some of the other companies i contacted. His drivers were nice and professional and on time which was great. One slight downside I would say with one of the limos we got was that when it was not in motion the AC was not cold at all and we were burning up back there as it was 78 degrees outside. luckily the driver was cool about it and while the bridal party was waiting around for us to take our first look photos he drove around the block a few times so they were comfortable.

Profile Picture Joann , 4/14/18, 5 Reviews
Category: Transportation
Services Used: SUV Limo, Stretch Limo, Multi-Locations, Bottled Water/Ice, Premium Stereo, Privacy Partition, Red Carpet Service

They arrived on time. Very nice to everyone. Driving was smooth.

Profile Picture Jamaise, 11/25/17, 1 Review
Category: Transportation

A Plus Platinum Limousines provided outstanding service for our happy event! They were on time, professional and extremely accommodating. I've saved their telephone number in my cell phone, as they are now officially my "go to" limo company for all of our family's and company future events!

Profile Picture Athina, 11/11/17, 1 Review
Category: Transportation

We decided to choose platinum plus for our wedding this past November everything was flawless. I dealt with Micheal with all the scheduling and planning. He was very helpful with all of our requests for two vehicles and timelines. Our chaffuer Larry was absolutely incredible!! Very polite and Helpful anything my wife needed he was there and literally treated her like royalty. He held doors, held her dress, helped her to and from the church/reception and even helped us find our things prior to our departure to our hotel. Can't say enough good about him, he was remarkable! Thanks again for such great service from everyone at platinum plus!!

-The OMalleys

Profile Picture Ryan, 11/4/17, 1 Review
Category: Transportation

A Platinum Plus was amazing on my daughter's wedding day! Larry, the driver was super, such a nice guy. We loved him! He arrived early and could not have been more helpful! Highly recommend!

Profile Picture Donna, 10/28/17, 1 Review
Category: Transportation

Very professional and thorough. Mike was very friendly and helpful through the process and the drivers were very professional and friendly as well. Definitely worth the price.

Profile Picture Ashley, 10/15/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Transportation

I used them for my daughters wedding 10-14-17. They were on time professional and courteous. The limo was immaculate and the driver handled us with care!!! I will use them again and highly recommend them. Thank you Mike. I will forever be greatful....

Profile Picture Monica , 10/14/17, 1 Review
Category: Transportation

The driver was on time. The limo was clean and it truly made our day run smoothly!! I highly recommend them

Profile Picture Monica , 10/14/17, 1 Review
Services Used: SUV Limo

Great to work, would recommend to anyone.

Profile Picture Zach , 10/7/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Transportation

Mike was incredible! He is professional and responsive. Was familiar with our area, and when we requested to go onto the Naval Academy, Mike jumped into action to ensure all of the logistics for not only himself but my other vendors were taken care of so that we could take pictures on the Naval Academy. As with many wedding things did not go as planned, and Mike waited patiently for us and changed our itinerary as needed. We would refer A Platinum Plus Limo time and time again!

Profile Picture Kristina, 9/23/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Transportation

Wonderful service. Our driver (Larry) wasn't just on time, but was actually EARLY! He was very friendly, we had no problem getting to and from the airport. I would definitely recommend them.

Profile Picture Mailena, 11/5/16, 7 Reviews
Category: Transportation

Great price, impeccable service. Highly recommend!

Profile Picture Vicky, 11/5/16, 7 Reviews
Category: Transportation

Great service. Mike set the appointment up immediately. It was an easy process to schedule. Our driver was timely and professional. Vehicle was perfect (Mercedes Sedan) for our needs. I ran an hour later at the end of the evening than I had booked and the driver simply waited patiently for us. I would recommend them without hesitation!

Profile Picture Bob, 11/6/15, 1 Review
Category: Transportation

Platinum Plus Limo and Michael the owner were great for our wedding day limo. We met Michael in person and he showed us the limo that we would eventually use for our wedding day. He was very quick to respond to emails / calls, as well as very reasonably priced for the time of year that we needed. The limo driver was on time throughout the day, and the limo itself was in immaculate shape. I would highly recommend A Platinum Plus Limo for your Limo needs!

Profile Picture User4021883, 2+ years ago, 4 Reviews
Category: Transportation

I used Platinum Plus Limos for my prom 6 years ago and my wedding in 2014. Can't say enough about how professional the drivers are and flexible the company is with last minute schedule changes. All the cars are gorgeous and in pristine shape and will definetly turn heads.

Profile Picture User4449630, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Transportation

Platinum plus was very professional from the beginning to the end of my wedding! Our driver was the nicest ever and working with Michael was a breeze! Will definitely use Platinum plus again for any future events!! I highly recommend this company!!

Profile Picture Kendra, 8/24/14, 2 Reviews
Category: Transportation

Driver was professional and we were on time which was very important to me! I had a pleasant experience working with A Platinum Plus.

Profile Picture Jaime, 6/28/14, 10 Reviews
Category: Transportation

My daughter's wedding was fantabulous thanks to Mr. Greene and Platinum Plus. They were receptive to every suggestion, responsive, extremely courteous and pleasant, efficient, professional, reasonably priced, and just all-out accommodating. I would only use Platinum Plus and not even consider another company. I highly recommend them.

Profile Picture cynthia, 3/30/14, 2 Reviews
Category: Transportation

Very nice, professional, and awesome. By far the easiest part of our wedding day, they were on time, knew where to go, and very polite.

Profile Picture User3750565, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Transportation

I booked a limo with another company. 2 weeks before my daughter's wedding I found out the company did not have the limo anymore. I then called Platinum Plus. I had originally spoken to Mr. Green earlier in the year and fortunately he still had the limo I wanted available for me. He was very kind and the service I received was excellent. Our driver, Sam, was very nice and took great care with us.

Profile Picture Vickie, 10/6/13, 2 Reviews
Category: Transportation

A Platinum Plus Limo was a great company to work with. We booked one of the SUV limos and it was spotless and in great shape. The driver was so nice to all of the bridal party and they accommodated several stops while sticking to a tight schedule. Mr. Green & his company are reliable, professional, and will definitely be recommended!

Profile Picture Melissa, 10/5/13, 3 Reviews
Category: Transportation

My husband and I used A Platinum Plus for our wedding anniversary this year. The driver was promptly on time and very pleasant. He ensured we had what we needed for the short trip downtown. It was a nice change to be chauffeured around the city instead of fighting traffic. I would definitely recommend this service to friends and family.

Profile Picture Liz, 9/30/13, 1 Review
Category: Transportation

The drive got there on time, the whole package were as ordered, the service was in fact awesome. It was a total package.

Profile Picture User3613440, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Transportation

I found the service great throughout the entire planning process and we were particularly pleased the day of the event.

Profile Picture User2666588, 2+ years ago, 2 Reviews
Category: Transportation

The service was so wonderful i would reconnend you'll to anyone

Profile Picture Marionette, 6/15/13, 2 Reviews