Platinum Plus Limousines Reviews

70 Reviews for Platinum Plus Limousines

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2009 Winner

70 Platinum Plus Limousines Reviews

Jamaise · Married on 11/25/2017

They arrived on time. Very nice to everyone. Driving was smooth.

Athina · Married on 11/11/2017

A Plus Platinum Limousines provided outstanding service for our happy event! They were on time, professional and extremely accommodating. I've saved their telephone number in my cell phone, as they are now officially my "go to" limo company for all of our family's and company future events!

Sent on 12/17/2017

Platinum Plus Limousines's reply:

Thank you Athina for your kind words. Please feel free to give us a call if we can of assistance for future events requiring transportation.

Ryan · Married on 11/04/2017

We decided to choose platinum plus for our wedding this past November everything was flawless. I dealt with Micheal with all the scheduling and planning. He was very helpful with all of our requests for two vehicles and timelines. Our chaffuer Larry was absolutely incredible!! Very polite and Helpful anything my wife needed he was there and literally treated her like royalty. He held doors, held her dress, helped her to and from the church/reception and even helped us find our things prior to our departure to our hotel. Can't say enough good about him, he was remarkable! Thanks again for such great service from everyone at platinum plus!!

-The OMalleys

Sent on 01/25/2018

Platinum Plus Limousines's reply:

Thank you very much for your kind review and feedback. We appreciate you trusting us to be a part of your wedding day and wish you the best. Sincerely, Michael Greene President A Platinum Plus Limousines Inc

Donna · Married on 10/28/2017

A Platinum Plus was amazing on my daughter's wedding day! Larry, the driver was super, such a nice guy. We loved him! He arrived early and could not have been more helpful! Highly recommend!

Monica · Married on 10/14/2017

I used them for my daughters wedding 10-14-17. They were on time professional and courteous. The limo was immaculate and the driver handled us with care!!! I will use them again and highly recommend them. Thank you Mike. I will forever be greatful....

Platinum Plus Limousines 1
    Platinum Plus Limousines 2
    Platinum Plus Limousines 3

Monica · Married on 10/14/2017

The driver was on time. The limo was clean and it truly made our day run smoothly!! I highly recommend them

Sent on 10/23/2017
    Platinum Plus Limousines 4
    Platinum Plus Limousines 5
    Platinum Plus Limousines 6
    Platinum Plus Limousines 7
    Platinum Plus Limousines 8

Platinum Plus Limousines's reply:

Thank you for allowing us to provide you service for your wedding. Many blessings.
  • Z

Zach · Married on 10/07/2017

Great to work, would recommend to anyone.

Sent on 12/05/2017

Platinum Plus Limousines's reply:

Thank you Zach. We wish you the best!

Vicky · Married on 11/05/2016

Great price, impeccable service. Highly recommend!

Sent on 11/26/2016

Platinum Plus Limousines's reply:

Thank you for trusting us for your special occasion. We wish you the best.
  • Mailena

Mailena · Married on 11/05/2016

Wonderful service. Our driver (Larry) wasn't just on time, but was actually EARLY! He was very friendly, we had no problem getting to and from the airport. I would definitely recommend them.

Sent on 11/15/2016

Platinum Plus Limousines's reply:

Thank you for using our service. We wish you both a long and happy marriage.

Bob · Married on 11/06/2015

Great service. Mike set the appointment up immediately. It was an easy process to schedule. Our driver was timely and professional. Vehicle was perfect (Mercedes Sedan) for our needs. I ran an hour later at the end of the evening than I had booked and the driver simply waited patiently for us. I would recommend them without hesitation!

Platinum Plus Limo and Michael the owner were great for our wedding day limo. We met Michael in person and he showed us the limo that we would eventually use for our wedding day. He was very quick to respond to emails / calls, as well as very reasonably priced for the time of year that we needed. The limo driver was on time throughout the day, and the limo itself was in immaculate shape. I would highly recommend A Platinum Plus Limo for your Limo needs!

I used Platinum Plus Limos for my prom 6 years ago and my wedding in 2014. Can't say enough about how professional the drivers are and flexible the company is with last minute schedule changes. All the cars are gorgeous and in pristine shape and will definetly turn heads.

Kendra · Married on 08/24/2014

Platinum plus was very professional from the beginning to the end of my wedding! Our driver was the nicest ever and working with Michael was a breeze! Will definitely use Platinum plus again for any future events!! I highly recommend this company!!

cynthia · Married on 03/30/2014

My daughter's wedding was fantabulous thanks to Mr. Greene and Platinum Plus. They were receptive to every suggestion, responsive, extremely courteous and pleasant, efficient, professional, reasonably priced, and just all-out accommodating. I would only use Platinum Plus and not even consider another company. I highly recommend them.

Very nice, professional, and awesome. By far the easiest part of our wedding day, they were on time, knew where to go, and very polite.

Vickie · Married on 10/06/2013

I booked a limo with another company. 2 weeks before my daughter's wedding I found out the company did not have the limo anymore. I then called Platinum Plus. I had originally spoken to Mr. Green earlier in the year and fortunately he still had the limo I wanted available for me. He was very kind and the service I received was excellent. Our driver, Sam, was very nice and took great care with us.

Melissa · Married on 10/05/2013

A Platinum Plus Limo was a great company to work with. We booked one of the SUV limos and it was spotless and in great shape. The driver was so nice to all of the bridal party and they accommodated several stops while sticking to a tight schedule. Mr. Green & his company are reliable, professional, and will definitely be recommended!

Sent on 10/27/2013

Platinum Plus Limousines's reply:

Thank you Melissa for allowing us to be a part of your wedding day. We wish you many years of blissful marriage.

Liz · Married on 09/30/2013

My husband and I used A Platinum Plus for our wedding anniversary this year. The driver was promptly on time and very pleasant. He ensured we had what we needed for the short trip downtown. It was a nice change to be chauffeured around the city instead of fighting traffic. I would definitely recommend this service to friends and family.

The drive got there on time, the whole package were as ordered, the service was in fact awesome. It was a total package.

I found the service great throughout the entire planning process and we were particularly pleased the day of the event.

Marionette · Married on 06/15/2013

The service was so wonderful i would reconnend you'll to anyone

Sent on 10/18/2013

Platinum Plus Limousines's reply:

Thank you Marionette for allowing us to be a part of your wedding day. We appreciate your kind words and wish you all the success and joy in your new marriage.

Stacey · Married on 06/09/2013

Michael was very helpful and professional on the day of my wedding. He arrived punctually for both scheduled times and was extremely courteous. The limo was beautiful and it was great to have some cold water on board. It was an all around pleasant experience from securing the limo to the drop off at the end of the night. This is a great limo company!!

Sent on 10/18/2013

Platinum Plus Limousines's reply:

Thank you Stacey for your wonderful review. Your wedding was absolutely beautiful. I appreciated the opportunity to be a part of your wedding day celebration. I wish you many years of a joyful marriage.

Douglas · Married on 06/08/2013

The service was very responsive, courteous and professional.

We really appreciated the service we received from Platinum Plus Limousines and Michael, the owner. Michael was able to answer all of our questions via phone and our messages were return quickly. Something that was important to us was being able to see the limo in person before our wedding day, Michael was very comfortable with us doing so- this is an important step, make sure whatever company you go with, they allow for you to see the vehicle before hand. We arranged a time to meet at his place of business; he had the limo ready for us to look/sit in. Even thought it was prom season, they were able to work with us, until like other companies who were forcing us to reserve their limo for 6-8 hours (we only needed 4 hours). We were able to see and read over his contract ahead of time. Our driver was great (I'm really bad with names)! He arrived early, helped us into and out of the limo, and got our to the church and reception safely and on time- a BIG plus because it was the Friday before a holiday weekend!! I would highly recommend Platinum Plus Limousines to family and friends!! Thank you!!

John · Married on 05/04/2013

Great experience, would highly recommend.