A Plan To Remember Reviews

14 | Biloxi, MS

14 Reviews for A Plan To Remember

Alicia · Married on 03/24/2018

we are doing ours again vows and we want small wedding not to big just close family and friend... We want it to special this time

Sent on 08/15/2017

A Plan To Remember's reply:

We love vow renewals let us know if you are asking for help.

Connie · Married on 11/01/2014

Susie is amazing to work with! She is so considerate and caring of her brides, anything I needed, she helped in so many ways! She guided me straight to the best vendors. Her team is incredible as well! My wedding day would not have gone as smooth as it did if it were not for Susie & her entourage! They are FABULOUS! I highly recommend using A Plan to Remember if you are recently engaged looking for the best planner on the MS Gulf Coast!

Sent on 11/11/2014

A Plan To Remember's reply:

Thank you so much Connie. We all enjoyed working with you, Jake and your entire family. What a great bunch and the cold weather for an outside wedding/reception couldn't ruin the perfection of it all. We are so excited for this next chapter in yours and Jake's life!!!

Susie I'd the best I mean she became a second mom to me!!! I just love her and so did my guest

Sent on 03/10/2014

A Plan To Remember's reply:

Thank you Hope!!! Love you and your sweet little family!!!!

Rachel · Married on 10/19/2013

Susie and her team are amazing to work with, and I couldn't have done it without them! Susie has great taste in event design and makes your visions become a reality. She is always positive and professional! I will use A Plan to Remember for my future events!

Sent on 08/20/2014

Erica · Married on 08/27/2011

Susie is awesome. A fabulous and fun planner to work with. Honestly, I enjoyed going through the process with her. What I loved the most is that she took my ideas and developed them into something either better or more practical. She truly made the day perfect. My only regret is not getting with her sooner.

Sent on 09/21/2011

A Plan To Remember's reply:

Thank you Erica, you guys we a blast to work with!

Tracey · Married on 05/14/2011

I had my dream wedding and it never would of happened without Susie. Thanks for everything.

Sent on 07/07/2011

Jessica · Married on 03/27/2010

I absolutely LOVED working with Susie! She took care of all the details and was very helpful throughout the entire process!

Sent on 07/13/2010

sabrina · Married on 12/31/2009

I had a wedding to plan in two weeks and it was on New Years eve! The planner was amazing. My wedding was very elegant and intimate.

Sent on 04/11/2010

Kimberly · Married on 06/06/2009

Susie went well beyond what was the plan! She is just the most awesome person I have ever met! If it weren't for her, my wedding wouldn't have been so fabulous! She knew the right people and how to talk to them to get what we wanted! Btw, my wedding was a double wedding with my twin and her first double wedding! She pulled it off beautifully and was 8 months pregnant! I would recommend Susie to everyone that I meet! And I already have!

Sent on 02/04/2010

A Plan To Remember's reply:

Thank you Kim! I had a blast assisting you both and I am grateful for your support!

RJ · Married on 06/21/2014

My wedding was June 21, 2014 and was absolutely stunning! Susie Davis is a great wedding planner but an even better decorator. She took all my thoughts and ideas and portrayed them in every way that I could not. She took her time with me during our allotted meetings and met with me as frequently as time allowed. Susie is very well respected, has great professional relationships with many vendors, and my favorite, she knows how to communicate very well with said vendors when I do not. Granit, she may not have the fastest response time, but something to remember, she has many, many clients that she is trying to delegate her time wisely with while still being a wonder wife and mother. The one thing I had the most fits with were the linens. Susie went above and beyond to make sure they were exactly what I wanted while staying in my budget. When it came down to my wedding day, not only was it everything I dreamed of, I did not stress a bit because I knew she had it under control, something that is priceless.

Sent on 08/26/2014

A Plan To Remember's reply:

Thank you RJ. I enjoyed making yours and Michael's special day come to life. It was a beautiful day! <3

Mary Ellen · Married on 03/12/2011

3.5

I loved Susie and Rocky! They really made sure my day was exactly what I wanted!

Sent on 07/06/2011

Kateri · Married on 05/27/2017

2.4
      2.5
      1.5
      2.0
      3.0
      3.0

Susie is a great person. She is very busy women. Her husband is a great planner as well. One thing is she is not that fast at answering text messages or sending emails. This happened numerous of times. Susie did most of her work on the day of the wedding., I picked all the vendors she gave me some recommendations. One thing that I was pretty pissed about was she didn't ask me what I wanted to do with my flowers and my center pieces. I like to save memories from events and replanting the succulents that weren't damaged at all from my wedding, I really wanted. But I wasn't able to because she had the venue throw them away. She said that it was custom! Just because it's custom doesn't mean I wanted that. If they were regular flowers that couldn't of been replanted then I wouldn't care. Susie is a great person and very sweet and she is good at what she does, but she has a lot on her hands and I feel like sometimes she rushes through stuff.

Sent on 07/12/2017

Kateri,

Thank you for taking the time to share a review and congratulations again to you and Chris. We are so honored to be part of such a wonderful occasion for you and your families. I would like to add some of the three components to your feedback. While it may have taken a little longer to respond, we did most of our communication via phone on Sunday's and we worked around your school and work schedule. We normally don't take calls or texts on Sunday's, but I made the exception for you taking into consideration schedule and timing. Also, we love suggesting vendors and in the very beginning we did that. You were very specific in wanting to play a very hands on role in picking your vendors and interacting with them, which allows us to shift our focus on the little details that are always changing in be wedding planning process. :) We love our couples and respected that you wanted to do that. As for the flowers we personally saved your bouquet and before we did anything at the end of the night asked your mom what she wanted to do with the left over flowers. In ten years in this industry we understand where money is spent, we do not throw anything away without conversation with Mom or Bride on this topic, much like food, gifts and left over cake. Those are all things we kept for you along with your personal bouquet and your moms. Again, we appreciate your feedback and look forward to watching you and Chris bloom into the amazing family that the two of you will be.

Sincerely,
    Susie Davis
  • Louise

Louise Cragin · Married on 06/15/2019

communication

Susie has major problems communicating with her clients in a timely fashion. She has lots of excuses but after many months we chose to. move on and were so happy we did. Do not waste your time and money.

Sent on 07/17/2019

Emily · Married on 07/20/2014

0.0

So, my wedding is in 5 weeks and Susie has, over the past 4 months, repeatedly failed to return texts and emails. Gettting information on a DJ from her (the only vendor I still needed and a task that should've taken one call) took months of runaround, and the dj i booked based on her recommendation told me they had never met! Hope he works out..... if she would respond to my communication I'd be able to let her know how unprofessional she is, but she won't. STAY AWAY! Really. It's not worth losing your sanity dealing with this flaky, deceptive planner.

Sent on 08/13/2014

Emily ~
    I am sorry you feel this way. Our team takes each wedding we do serious and we work hard to ensure that we help out in all ways possible. We hope your day was beautiful on 9.19.14. I know that you used some of the vendors we suggested and they told us you looked amazing. Please note that in our "day of" contract it states that will step in 2 weeks before your wedding date and take over then. My suggesting vendors, contacting those vendors and creating a package specifically for your special day was our team going beyond was is expected of us. Please note that I have sent several communications prior to you canceling your services 5 weeks prior to your wedding and responded to your cancellation less than 36 hours from sending it and never got a response. We appreciate all feedback as it allows us to grow as individuals and as a business. May this new chapter in your life be filled with many wonderful new blessings for you both. ;) ~ Sincerely, Susie Davis